[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meet up thread Let's go! Post your fucking contact details

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: OklahomaOutline2.png (9KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
OklahomaOutline2.png
9KB, 250x230px
Meet up thread Let's go! Post your fucking contact details for fucks sake faggots.
>>
Here we are again fellow okies.
30 m Moore, spend my time wasting my time and drinking. If you ever wanna exchange drunk text let me know
>>
Why do you try so hard? You're really committed to making this Oklahoma thread happen.
>>
>>25089821
I think this anon really just wants friends.
>>
>>25089821
kys faget
>>
26 m tulsa DDDD tits and a 4 ft dick looking to get my armpits fucked but only by micropenises also i smoke meth crack heroin cigarettes and cat dicks
Anyone who wants to come over and sit on my rape couch with me can play with my 80lb titties and watch as I play mandolin with my giant dick. Then we can smoke some crackheroinmethajuana and play train simulator as my gimp massages our prostates with a wooden ladle (feels better than it sounds)
If we get bored we can start cutting ourselves and play around with the blood, then we're all blood lubed up we can run around the neighborhood and try to sell 30 year old issues of national geographic magazine door to door

also i have a dog so you have to like dogs
>>
>>25090185
he has a point thought, our state never does good in these
>>25090214
to bad i hate dogs
>>
>>25090346
Old man just east of Oklahoma City here.
>>
>>25090358
shawnee or farther out? i work with a guy who lives in Okemah and drives 1.5 hours everyday just to work, fuck that
>>
I'm in Midwest City, 29 M. I have low expectations this thread last though.
>>
>>25090374
Shawnee is in the nearby area, yes.
>>
>>25090214
Lol. This is legitimately how bad most people are in Oklahoma threads. The only ones I've talked to where really ugly 30+ year old redneck backwash born in a bayou level. I've tried making ones before. If anyone considers themselves nerdy/intellectual/liberal comes here Im a 28 year old woman and I often hang out in Tulsa. Going to an art crawl thing on the 7th. I'm going to be trying to sell my own work. I'd love to meet with someone interested in an actual conversation, but that's probably a lot to ask for on both 4chan and in a Oklahoma thread.
>>
>>25090439
Well, I'm reasonably intelligent. Nerdy in the scienc-y bookworm type of way (though I neither watch anime nor play videogames). And I'm liberal.
>>
>>25090439
>30+ year old redneck backwash born in a bayou level
Hope that's an exaggeration. I've only ever met two people from here and they were both nothing like that.
>>25090423
I've only ever drive by there, maybe 4 times in my life. If it's anything like Stillwater, it's probably a drag
>>
>>25090492
Well... Stillwater is bigger, and it's got a college there... but it's also an incredibly conservative part of the state. The values of people there absolutely drive me nuts.
>>
>>25090492
Not that much of an exaggeration. It's hard for me to find my sweet innocent Virgin types that I like tho.
>>
>>25090447
Same here, I live in Tulsa. It's rough, but about the best part of he state you could hope to live in. 28/m, btw
>>
>>25090530
I think you meant to reply to >>25090439
>>
Idk I'm a 20/m in Midwest City new to here.

I'm a legal studies nerd who I guess you could consider more on the liberal side compared to the bible thumpers here. Idk, I'm not originally from Oklahoma so that may be the explanation.
>>
19 m back in Tulsa from college in Boulder. Lmk if u want to chill
>>
>>25090530
What do you like to do?
>>
Durant here
>>
Our state has no chance of ever getting this kind of thread flying.

Moore/Norman
>>
>>25089537
New to /soc/ surprised to see an oklahoma thread.
29/m from 580
>>
>>25090594
Do you drink or smoke the pot?
>>
>>25090530
>>25091904
>>
>>25090525
i think i've seen around /soc/ before. dont you have some books with robert jorand on them? at least i think its you.
>>25090530
best part of the state? i prefer OKC, everytime i go to tulsa i can never find anything to do
>>25090502
thought Shanee had a college there too. Most of the people i met from stilly have been bigger liberals than anywhere else
>>
>>25092232
Shawnee actually has two colleges... Oklahoma Baptist University and St. Gregory's University, but the total combined enrollment is about 2,700 students, as opposed to Oklahoma State's 23,500 students.

Also, yes, the students and faculty will be largely more liberal than most Oklahomans in general, but they're still conservative for college students, and go just outside Stillwater to the agricultural area, and you're in banjo country.
>>
>>25090439
>28
>liberal
>unemployed

Sorry ma'am, three strikes and you're out, them's the rules.
>>
OKC M these things never last
>>
>>25091904
Indeed
>>
>>25093511
aint that the truth. Grew up in a shitty little town in the SW and holy shit, some of the things they are beyond me. not to mention very racist.
>>25094721
you have to try to have a conversation if you want our thread to last
>>
File: 1490055503503.jpg (839KB, 2501x1764px) Image search: [Google]
1490055503503.jpg
839KB, 2501x1764px
>>25094877
Well shoot me a text if you wanna kick it sometime. I have a place near 11th and Harvard.
Pic is me.

>>
Bummp from el reno
>>
Bump...
>>
>>25098314
Never give up, never surrender.

Anyone here own a motorcycle?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.