[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a cuck fetish if I want my long term gf to tell me about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7176.jpg (387KB, 3500x2333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7176.jpg
387KB, 3500x2333px
Is it a cuck fetish if I want my long term gf to tell me about her past hookups and slutty things she has done? Part of me he's really turned on by this and another part of me gets mad .. good idea or no? Anyone have experiences doing this?
>>
Idk if it counts as a cuck fetish. I mean, I can get it for sure. Like it's fun to hear that your lady friend has a sexual appetite, but a lot of people have that inner selfish need in them that makes them uncomfortable when that need hasn't been all about themselves. Like finding out you're not as important as you thought you were or something.
>>
>>25087178
>>25087237
that would probably be cool
>>
>>25087178
I understand how it can be hot but it's not healthy in the long run. And yeah that's cuck fetishy.

Maybe do cuck roleplay instead?
>>
>>25087272
How does one, do cuck role play? Not trying to be rude, just genuinely interested on how that would go down.
>>
>>25087281
you just pretend to get cucked and dont actually
>>
>>25087288
Of course yes. Duh.
>>
>>25087281
Pretend you're not yourself. Tell your gf that you think it would be hot if she pretended to cheat on you. Come up with a new persona and plan a day when that new persona comes home and fucks your girl. When you come home don't break character and start fucking your girl. Have her say stuff like "ohh, you're so much better than anon, he has a little dick" and "fuck you fuck so much better than anon, he's notice you stretched me out when he fucks me later" and shit like that. It's like you're getting cucked without having to deal with her actually cheating, and she's "cheating" with you so she's not thinking about anyone else or comparing you. Win/win.
>>
>>25087297
That actually makes a lot more sense, thanks
>>
>>25087342
You're welcome, friend. Here's to you having safe, non-relationship harming wonderful cucky sex with your gf.
>>
>>25087272
Have u had this type of experience before? How come u think it's not healthy in the long run? Def turns me on and is something I fap about so far but only the small things she has told me so far.. maybe not good to ask more ?
>>
>>25088581
does your girl cheating on you and berating/comparing you sound like a healthy thing for a relationship?
>>
>>25089220
she's not gonna cheat on me, all these stories r from before we met... and if she had a threesome or something thats completely different than her fucking me one on one, can't really compare ..Has anyone asked their gf/.wife this?
>>
>>25087178
I've been with my gf for 5+ years and we've hit this topic on a few occasions. When we started dating (more accurately when we started having sex) I directly asked how many partners she'd had and she posed the same question to me. Months/years (I have no idea of the timeline) later we got on the topic of the best sex we ever had pre our relationship (thanks to tequila) and talked about why it was good. My gf is a poor storyteller, so the stories didn't do much for me. If I can make a recommendation, define a clear line between your relationship and everything that happened before. Cause and effect. You are you and she is she thanks to past experiences.

Fun notes
>Best sex I ever had was with an 18 yo when I was 21. This chick was so in her prime that my gf just laughed her ass off and said she couldn't compete.
>Best sex she ever had was with a 6'4" guy who had a proportionally sized dong. He also pissed the bed later that night according to her, so I don't feel bad.
>Found out at a dinner with her friends that she tried getting after a black guy with an alleged bbc at a pool party. They were calling her out for being a slutty size queen (worded it so much nicer) and I was embarrassed to be so caught off guard. Based on my gf's story, I think she was actually the dude's first kiss and that's it.
>>
>>25087281
You could go out and have her flirt with guys, then take her back home and fuck the shit out of her. I've done it a few times with my girl, just be careful about it, it can be a slippery slope if not carefully minded.
>>
One of my good friends has a bf with a cuckold fetish.
I'm still in the fucking around stage, but I tell my friend the stories about me and she modifies them (I think?) to tell him.
>>
>>25090245
thats hot, can u give an example of a story you/she tells?
>>
>>25090166
that sounds pretty sweet man, ya I think I might be caught off guard but the unexpected is part of the allure, what did u think she she said she was with a guy who was big? did u ask her how big and how the orgasm was? or did u not really get into the details?
>>
>>25087178
It can lead into cuck stuff. I'm a slut I did this with my ex bf. At first he was really jealous but we slowly got further into it. Basically I have hard-core bukkake fantasies. My biggest fantasy is to be covered in cum and take ether cum of hundreds of guys while also masturbating and maybe getting ganged raped in all my holes while I'm on psychedelic drugs. Me and this guy were together for 3 years the weirdest thing we ever did was have a threesome with a guy. But I still hope and pray I'll meet a guy who helps me find guys to Fuck and films and loves seeing me get cummed on by niggers. That word be my dream guy.
>>
>>25090480
so it was a good experience sharing those stories all in all? who was the threesome with and how did that happen? what did u do and what did bf think?
>>
>>25090480
marry me
>>
>>25090494
It was a good experience but also worked better I think because we were both big. It was with a guy a I used to date. It wasn't that great because we were all drunk.
>>
>>25090515
Both bisexual not 'big'.
>>
>>25090520
That's hot. So u all hooked up with each other. ? What stories of your past did u share with him?
>>
>>25090480
how can you be THAT dirty of a slut? post pic tbqh senpai
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.