[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right Wing (extremist's especially) Canucks Meet 'n'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1490212995545.jpg (61KB, 591x620px) Image search: [Google]
1490212995545.jpg
61KB, 591x620px
Right Wing (extremist's especially) Canucks Meet 'n' Greet Thread

Hi /soc/, newfag here. So, this is a little experiment I am going to try out and see if it gains any traction. Most Cuckadian's don't have a means to properly discuss politics together and get in contact with men/women who have alike opinions/interests, especially since the majority are immensely liberal and thus we're isolated socially IRL. You'd think /pol/ is the place to discuss this, but this isn't directly related to political discussion.

Simple Rules: Use a fake first name but legitimate age, gender and body type description, as well as the province and town you're from, like Vancouver for example. Face pic's are something you ought to share in private if you want to.

Some info of what your life's story and experience with Canada is like, and how the politics of your local environment functions and affect you is the goal of the day.

ATTENTION: Do not give false information or lie about yourself. This isn't a trolling thread, be respectful and considerate.

I'll post my story down below.
>>
Name: Jack
Body type: 6 ft, stout and sturdy build, average weight, I plan on working out more and getting into better shape.
Province: British Columbia, Vancouver Island.

Life Story: Nothing immensely special, basically a const. worker who is in the market atm, never had any decent social interaction ever since I was born here. The people in my neighborhood are either ancient, snooty, stuck up (or very rarely, decent), and liberal to the core. Downtown is no better, the entire island is basically a hipster/py/fedorafag/random chinese/SK/jap traveler coming for sightseeing or to damn the housing market.

It isn't a fun place to live, and meeting someone of quality is very difficult in my exp. We never have any consideration for the European citizens who were born and raised here, and instead pander to outsourcing, random foreigners and bloody degenerates of all types. The Green Party just got a power base built here recently too, to give you some perspective on how most locals think.

Socially, the politics isolate me to the core, I have no real friends and I mostly keep to myself, while dealing with my own problems.
>>
>>25085781
Haha the right wing extremist is a lonely faggot
>>
>>25085781
Also, the health and physical attractiveness of citizens is going downhill, badly. It seems to be hitting women alot harder then the men, too. While I like a woman with some girth on her, it doesn't help when the majority of it is narcissistic-feed liberal mentality combined with "I can hate white people, get as fat as I want and treat you like shit! You don't have a car? Useless male." Whoopee.

>>25085793
t. Bernie voter. Shoo, go back to /pol/.
>>
do you think donald trump is doing a good job as a president? what are your thoughts on climate change and other environmental issues?
>>
>>25085819
Donald Trump has only been three months into office, so I can't say yes or no. Regarding his health plan bill, I am not going to blame him as he did not have it put in by force but based on a vote, which lets others determine its fate.

Climate Change is a two way street, we cause damage in some cases, yes, like say an oil spill. But the world's environment has changed drastically over time, we can't control that, all we can do is be respective of the earth around us and take good care of it, and invest money into power sources like nuclear, while cutting costs on coal except in extreme situations.

Also wind power is not sufficient enough, in my opinion. Nor sunlight.
>>
This sounds like some sort of thinly veiled attempt from Antifa to get your personal information and track you down.
>>
>>25085837
>being able to track someone down with a false name and nothing else

I won't lie I loled at that. Good one, bro.
>>
>>25085839
>Simple Rules: Use a fake first name but legitimate age, gender and body type description, as well as the province and town you're from, like Vancouver for example. Face pic's are something you ought to share in private if you want to.

Yeah, that sounds like things that are needed to discuss politics.
>>
>>25085855
Read what I wrote above, bud.
>>
>>25085870
And don't forget, this is not a political discussion board, it is a MEET AND GREET thread. If I wanted to post a debate, I'd go to /pol/, albeit /pol/ is being overrun with shills and non related crap last I checked this morning,
>>
>>25085870
I've read it. You might be legit, and you might not be.
My guess is that you are not part of any nationalist organization, because then you would understand the importance of safety and what precautions to take.

You do not meet with random people from the internet, it may very well be a set-up, and you get jumped by 15 commies with baseball bats.

I appreciate your effort, but this is not the way to go.
>>
>>25085892
Fair points, bud. I wont disagree with you, but as it for not being the way to go, what the hell do you do if you can't meet people IRL because you're the only one in the entire damned city who doesn't have his head up his ass? It really is an irritating predicament. /shrug
>>
>>25085892
Not to mention websites like Storm Front and Iron March have never garnered any success for me, I feel like I should just bail on the country eventually. The country is dying, I don't need to have a miserable existence alongside it.
>>
Fuck it ill bite.

Bock
24/m/ toronto

I work in security, moving onto close protection because im over 6 and burly as hell. Just started taking muay thai and bjj, so ill be kicking ass soon enough. I hate this city. Just because it has everything doesnt mean it isnt a dump. Id gladly move out into a less liberal shitfest then this.
>>
>>25085901
>>25085907
I understand how you feel mate.
My recommendation for you is to try to contact some nationalist organization in your area, and see if you can meet up with them.
>>
>>25085924
Well said, bro. I hope your efforts pan out for you, greetings from the West Coast.

>>25085925
As far as I am aware, there isn't any here. None to be taken seriously, if that means anything anymore. I appreciate your advice, none the less.

One slight problem I've always had is those that form these groups there's never a single female, and as a man who needs to have himself a woman someday, that doesn't speak well for me in future prospects.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.