[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tuesday Casual Kik Thread post: >your kik name >asl >what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 18

File: z.jpg (24KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
24KB, 640x360px
Tuesday Casual Kik Thread

>asl
>what you're looking for
>>
Looking for titts on titty tuesday
Kik odinxxx
>>
Just talk whatever you like. Please no photos, just a random chat.

Kik: hamptonosv56
>>
22/m straight
Fit, in shape, 7 inch (usually commando)
Looking for girls to swap pics with (regular/dirty) all day every day every where.
At work, at the buss, at the bathroom.
Looking for the open and patient type of girls
Kik: degogeta
>>
kyg321
26 m wisc (straight)
any convo.
>>
26/M/UK .. looking for younger legal girls that like older guys..

Kik: 1803K
>>
DanielAnon462
18/m/AUS
Looking for girl who's intrested in swapping pics and/or dirty talk
>>
M 19 UK
Looking for a female
Kik: nathancraig97
>>
File: 1490562789670.png (385KB, 604x741px) Image search: [Google]
1490562789670.png
385KB, 604x741px
Im an emo chick who draws stuff

Also im a huge bitch this is your only warning

Kik: RedMatzoo
>>
StormProphet
22/M/straight
Looking to for people to chat with about drugs/alcohol/relationships/recovery etc. Pretty much whatever floats your boat I'll listen. Open to dirty chat as well. However, and whoever. Just kinda need some company.
>>
M/21
Kik is jonnydoe456

Im just tryna make friends. Can talk about whatever just keep it clean.
>>
31/m/pa
Looking for chat or pic swapping either way I'm straight and prefer talking to females.
Kik- Wyldanon
>>
unknownaustralia
28m

straight

talk about anything.
>>
File: 1439188179876.jpg (660KB, 1258x1258px) Image search: [Google]
1439188179876.jpg
660KB, 1258x1258px
ay_ronn
23/M/VA
Just looking for anyone to talk with about anything. You can vent at me, ask for shitty advice, talk about the latest book/movie/whatever it is you can't stop thinking about.
I like talking to strangers.
>>
danyboi3
21 M NYC
Looking for female to meet up with
>>
27/m/straight
Looking for girls to talk to, going through a shitty breakup so I could use some distraction and company. Clean or dirty, I'm up for whatever.

Kik: boredanon3181
>>
tskoeman

male, pic trade guys or girls
>>
male / maried / bi / 24 /
trade my pic for man, boys, girls
kik jac1kow
>>
File: download_20170208_080312.jpg (773KB, 1080x1803px) Image search: [Google]
download_20170208_080312.jpg
773KB, 1080x1803px
28/M/CT
Kik: pleasureisentropy
Goals: I like to make friends. Often bored at work or surrounded by people I can't or won't express myself exactly how I want around. I'll listen to your stories, give life advice, seek some from you. Interested in talking about philosophy, gaming to an extent, psychedelics, silly bullshitting, technology, current events, religion/spirituality. And I'm not going to sit here and pretend that I'm not thirsty as a desert wanderer, but I've got my trusty water bottle and I've never found love or lust by seeking it out.
>>
File: IMG_5026.jpg (152KB, 1122x1122px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5026.jpg
152KB, 1122x1122px
Search #lilsoc to join a clean group chat. Or message smellyrag to be added
>>
Mann9310

M25 Canada looking to trade gf or wife pics
>>
35/m/wa
Just looking for a nice girl to chat with. I love boobs but I don't expect to see yours.
Just bored and lonely
>>
>>25084618
Oh. Forgot
Kik: marcfromwa
>>
File: 20170324_182009.jpg (581KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170324_182009.jpg
581KB, 1600x1200px
19 M
Looking to trade or flirt, looking for a sub, girls femmeboys trans traps etc. Prefferred, my kik is CaptainSluggo.
Also just looking to chat though
Pic included
>>
24/ m

Looking for pictures of tits. It is titty tuesday after all!

Kik: clockhands12
>>
21/trans girl/US
I'm a pale, chubby, and tall dyke that's been on hrt for 15 months. I present in a mostly androgynous manner. I'm a bassist, and I'm really into different types of metal, hardcore, experimental music, and alternative stuff
I guess I'm into other things like literature, movies, games, art, and nature/plants.
I'm queer and I'm attracted to almost anyone, regardless of their gender

my kik is AlexErin9
>>
19/male/US
Straight
kik: EByrd7
Looking for female
>>
22/m. Straight
Looking for girls to swap pics with (regular/dirty) all day every day every where.
Looking for the open and patient type girls
>>
Kik: Wake919
26/M/US
Looking for guys to talk women with and possible show my girl.

Preferably US
>>
Funnnguyy69
M/19/las vegas
Friends or girls to have a conversation with.
>>
18/m/bi

Looking for a jack off buddy, I cum pretty fast and want someone who does too

Kik - Oofulls
>>
28/m/bi

Looking for every lewd thing you can throw my way!!

willing to pay a little cash to any cute traps that want to cam for me :)

Guys... just send me all your kinky shit :P

kik Lovethekink
>>
atlantic_613
19/m
>>
>>25083864
dshik
20/m/london
probably just girls to talk to, maybe even more.
idm talking to anyone as long as you're not boring or wanna send girls
straight too
>>
22/m/US
Kik: tzeb

Prefer females or guys who want to chat about their wife/gf/sister/etc
>>
Binkykong
19/m/ will show dick and want something to jerk it to.
>>
18/M/NYC Metro.
Looking for any conversation, preferably not lewd.
Gaming preferred.
>>
>>25086068
fugged up.
manakias (kik name)
>>
26/m/416(toronto)
Kik cananon122
Chat, meet up, pics anything i guess.
>>
>your kik name
loliconqt
>asl
18/f/usa
>what you're looking for
friends to chat about anything really, not looking for anythin' sexual though.
>>
Kik: Ccje93
23/m/sweden

I'll chat about anything really. Maybe you'll find me entertaining.
>>
19/F/US
weird request but looking for a decently in shape guy to draw for a project if you want to help my kik is qq12055 not looking for anything else
>>
25/M

I'm a law student.
My interests include history, politics, music, gaming, reading, debating, and learning. I am fascinated with world history (especially Roman). I play piano, guitar, bass, produce, and want to learn violin. I mostly read political books but sometimes will pick up fictionals. I enjoy debating others as long as the conversation is factual and polite.

I identify with Traditionalistic-Identitarian-Nationalist politics. I heavily support the Alt-Right and Nationalism.

I am seeking new friends that are like-minded or individuals open to political debate. I know this site can be a hit or miss but if you can maintain an affable attitude, I promise we can be friends.

Bonus points if you can hold a civil conversation longer than a day.

Lamethinker
>>
>>25086241
Fuck off you moron
>>
>>25086241

lmao
>>
"the triggering"
>>
>>25086241
Nationalism died with Hitler.
>>
>>25086296
That's a strange things to assume considering Trump was elected.
>>
>>25086311
Trump won because Hillary was a poor candidate who acted as though the presidency was gifted to her. Nationalism is unsustainable and unattainable in the modern era, and will cause any nation that completely nationalizes to fall far behind.
>>
>>25086317
>Nationalism is unsustainable and unattainable in the modern era, and will cause any nation that completely nationalizes to fall far behind.
A lot of Americans are unaware of this fact and will figure it out in about 10-15 years.
>>
>>25086317
>>25086326
t. goldbergblatt
>>
>>25086317
I think quite the contrary. Nationalism saved the German economy - if attempted by a isolationist leader - it would be more than successful. Nationalism ensures people will work and that those people will be protected by their government in return for being valued members of society. There are many examples of modern day nationalism. Israel for an example.
>>
toastedwheat

25/M/Mich

bi, want to be turned on and encouraged
>>
>>25086326
Sure. What would your ideal government be then?
>>
>>25086344
>there are many modern day examples
You listed p much the only modern day apartheid state that's constantly engaged in a civil war. Congrats.
>>
>>25086371
Really? I mean I figured you were capable of using Google but here's another list - Japan, Russia, China, Chile, Turkey, and Iran. Growing nationalist countries include France, UK, Netherlands, Poland, Scotland, Ireland, America, and many others.

It amazes me people are in opposition to being proud of your nation and your people and only wanting the best for your nation and people.
>>
>>25086344
Lmao yeah that worked post WW1 because the global economy wasn't the monster it is today. Colonial empires were still established at that time. America does not contain the resources to sustain itself. I mean I guess it could but the majority of the population would be destitute and we'd hit thrid world status. It'll all be worth it though once we have that sweet sweet national identity established.
>>
>>25086398
America contains more resources than the majority of the rest of the world I'm not even sure what the actual fuck you're talking about. What we lack is cheap labor. That is why the majority of our goods are from countries such as China. You really think that's because we don't have "enough resources". Ridiculous. Also to think nationalism means no trading is just as absurd. It means trade is in the benefit for the people rather then multi international corporations.
>>
>>25086396
To imply that nationalism starts and ends with being proud of your county is naive at best
>>
21/m
Just looking for a casual chat
Kik : WeirdParenthesis
>>
>>25086412
I can agree to extent. You also have to have pride for the people within your country and want to help boost them up to be productive.
>>
>>25086419
Please don't try to find common ground with me. You're a nazi scumbag if you're defending nationalism and I hope a black bloc protestor puts a cinderblock through your jaw.
>>
>>25086428
I'm a Nazi but you won't even have a conversation without being emotional and irrational. Advocating violence seems to be a pretty Nazi things to do. You fascinate me. You should message my Kik to entertain me more. :)
>>
>>25086396
>>25086410
>>25086419

China and Russia are definitely not trading in the benefit of the people, visit any of those countries and you will realize the actual level of widespread poverty and wealth gap between classes

China and Russia are also more dependent on the US and Europe than the other way around, their nationalism is just rhetoric, I lived and studied in both
>>
>>25086461
That's completely fine. When did I say "when should base our nationalism strictly under the definition of Russia and China." In fact, that is the complete opposite.

Interesting you lived in both. I'm sure you have some pretty intriguing stories.
>>
>>25086471

They were in your list of nationalist countries so I wanted to give you a different perspective, I would also argue that Japan is largely pro multilateral agreements that Trump hates so much, Israel is totally dependent on foreign aid and that Iran is trying to move away from nationalism after Ahmadinejad, so idk if there are any examples of successful nationalist countries at the moment

People want nationalism because they are scared of the economy being out of the control of their government and that's understandable, i don't think that's the way to go but you will probably disagree
>>
>>25086533
I can probably actually have a civil conversation with you. I like it. I will agree that China and Russia aren't amazing examples of nationalism, but the demographics are extremely different there then they are here in America. I whole heartily believe America would benefit from immigration policies such as those that Japan have to ensure it's majority population remain the majority population. It is not wrong of us to want to have the right to exist. European and West culture is being threatened with the major increase in immigration. That is a fact. It is predicted that in the next century European rooted countries (including the West) will be the minority in their own nations. Is that acceptable? I don't believe so. People want nationalism because they are afraid of losing the very roots that make up their identity as a human being. Our culture will soon be removed and replaced with the next majorities (more than likely Islamic). It is already happening in many countries. Germany, Netherlands, and Sweden for an example. It is predicted these countries will be completely Islamic as early as 2040. Nationalism ensures your people's culture and identity will be preserved. Though, it might be too late.
>>
18/M : earbla , looking for any female interested in chat, pics exchange anything, females only
>>
>heskoo2
22/m/fl
>bored / lonely, need someone to talk to, haven't had Internet in months, just slow phone service.. HELP ME
>>
Mann9310

M25 looking to trade gf or wife pics
>>
File: IMG_9591.png (130KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9591.png
130KB, 750x1334px
Kik grupo +18
>>
22/m. Straight
>>
>>25083864
25/m str8
Kik: tmasa
>>
19 m Wisconsin.
Tfk223
>>
30/m/bi
Looking to jerk off to pics of your girl.
Kik: bobsmith447808
>>
Talkmore2me
>>
mattmaou14
M/20/NV
I want to talk to a nice girl who doesn't mind me being a little drunk while we talk but let's get along.
>>
24/m/bi
kik:trettre3
Looking for women or traps to "cuck" me. Basically looking for women or traps to tell me about their past sexual experiences while humiliating or teasing me about how I don't deserve to fuck them.
>>
28/m/tx looking for women to talk to about anything. Kik is motivation825
>>
23,m
latino
straight / bicurious
looking for girls, men with nice cocks welcome
kik: pscul
>>
>>25083864
23/m straight
Looking for tits
>kik: NaniMoose
>>
19 y/o gay white sissy looking for kik roleplay

I am into: sissification, humiliation, dom/sub and raceplay (big + if you are black)

not interested in swapping pics.

kik: cannonball188
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-27-00-58-28.png (231KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-27-00-58-28.png
231KB, 1080x1920px
>>
F 24
Looking to chat or pay artists to draw for me (me give money to you i get drawing back i lost count how many people assumed i draw)
If you ask for dirty you will be blocked
Jessicajester500
>>
Kik: johnloman12
18/m/aus

I'm up for chatting, pic swapping, anything really
>>
20/fit/straight-ish. all welcome(18+). jekerszz
>>
alexoppai

22/m

Looking for a trade.
>>
>>25083864
Just looking for some company. 20/male
I'm straight. I am looking for girls in particular, but I'm not ignoring anyone, that's just rude.
I'm into reading and writing, and I also like animation a lot. But I'll talk about pretty much anything...well except maybe politics. Can't talk about something you have no knowledge of!
I'm also incredibly depressed, but that's pretty much a given here, so yeah
Kik is fuits
>>
File: 1490664693157.png (14KB, 289x343px) Image search: [Google]
1490664693157.png
14KB, 289x343px
kik: Fruitblood
23/F/CA
People to keep me not-bored I guess
>>
18/m/edinburgh
fit(ish) straight guy looking for casual sex
Can provide weed in intrested
Kik: Eongraff
>>
Just a friendly chat, not much. 20, Hispanic, from AZ. Kik - Reunreun
>>
22/m. Straight
Fit, in shape (usually commando lol)
A huge plus if you're into fitness
>>
24/m/uk
KIK: Chiiders

Looking for someone to talk to.
>>
Mhhabs97 m/19
lokking for some titties
>>
Hooah555
23m Cali
Send me anything
>>
m19 netherlands
girls to chat with, casually or sexy, idgaf.
no dudes though, i've got enough guyfriends

kik is bcndutchx
>>
File: IMG_4230.png (104KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4230.png
104KB, 640x1136px
Looking for some chill people to just be casual and have fun in a well established group. No shit posting and have a pfp please!
>>
25/f/America

Want to see videos of guys cumming and fucking toys.

>Ghostsofperdition
>>
>>25090110
>Ghostsofperdition
>oops, it looks like sophia's phone has been off for awhile. We'll deliver your message when they connect again
>>
Leggomykatamari
27/f
I don't even know.
I'm hard to talk to.
I'm picky and I get annoyed really easily.
If you can get past all the bullshit, I'm usually not to terrible.

I know this isn't the most appealing, but at least I'm being honest.
I don't care for dick pics and I won't send you nudes.
I do send a lot of dog pics or reptile pics.
Maybe some pathfinder pics.
>>
open minded 30+ male who never grew up
any topic is fine (and better than work)
Kik: soylent_spleen
>>
Life_goals2678
18F
I love stalker fantasies...and rape fantasy....hmu
>>
File: lEG5ztU[1].png (4KB, 289x127px) Image search: [Google]
lEG5ztU[1].png
4KB, 289x127px
>>25090696
Is that skype or kik?
>>
>>25090436
The valuable lesson for you to learn here is this: sometimes people post usernames that aren't theirs. It's 4chan, probably anywhere from 20 to 80% of the "female" usernames in contact threads are some dude who got upset that she broke up with him or stopped talking to him or something dumb like that.
>>
>>25090810
Then also add 15% to the catfish category and maybe 5% are actual females on a good day.
>>
I'm a guy in my mid twenties from Europe. Entrepeneur, freelance software dev, civil engineer.
I'm into graphics technology, neural networks, embedded software and concrete technology.
I like horror movies, gaming, painting, learning the guitar, ...

I would love to meet native English speakers, anyone who's very passionate about something or anyone with similar interests as mine.
kik: john714344431
>>
19/M/US

Just looking for people to talk to about common interest. Video games, movies, music, anime, anything else too. Gender doesn't matter.

Kik:WorldWideWebs
>>
21 F DE

kik - casualselfloathing

Young couple wanting to talk about incest or bestiality.
>>
M 20
Looking for just someone to talk to about random shit
I enjoy deep talks about life, history, music, but I'll talk about anything
Venting is welcome
DethMetalViking
>>
24/m/Malaysia

Looking for anyone that want to have some casual and some light dirty talk. If possible, I want someone to be my girlfriend if we're click.
>>
>>25091247
Duh... forgot to put my I'd. It's SimpleG01
>>
Cardifftown - kik

Looking for a rich sugar daddy to spoil me
>>
File: Photo 19-02-2017, 22 07 28.png (287KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
Photo 19-02-2017, 22 07 28.png
287KB, 1242x2208px
21/m
TheUngod

interests include the following but are not limited to: running, video games (I'm a software dev), metal, foul language, sexyness, alcoholic beverages. rad parties, kneehigh socks, other random shit, is this my bio, i hope youre not still reading, hi mom
>>
Kik odinxxx
>>
Kik Arisatomasu
24/m/NC
Sexting with girl trans and female
>>
Send asl and pic in underwear when messaging me.

Bonus for:
School uniform
Sports gear
Compression shorts
No limits.

Boys only no girls.

Kik: mw.2017
>>
30 m straight Kik petynewks
>>
Fuck it.

26/f/AZ

Looking for casual conversation, potentially new friends.

No dick pics, nudes or dirty talk.

I like cooking, baking, anime, videogames, horror movies, among other things.

Border.Bunny
>>
21/f/usa

chats about music, vidya, shitty 90s sitcoms always welcome

kik: ghouls1979
>>
Bored as shit at work trying to keep myself busy , M 24 Canada mofassa69 only women please
>>
26M Aus
Casual chat,
Nudes can be on the cards...
I'm at work and love sneaking off for a wank

Alexitre
>>
Maccattack13
30/M/FL Straight
I am bored and wanted to see if any ladies wanted to chat and pass the time.
>>
25 m, us
Interested in girls
Really just horny and looking for lewd
Dirtythrowaway111
>>
19/m/gay/us
Have bunch of fetishes also like feet and have a nice butt. Looking for dirty or clean chat too!
With gay/bi/straight/curious/or guys that just like to show off! Message me!
Kik: Dang_Nice
>>
22/m/straight

Dirty or clean, I'm really fine with either. I only want to talk to women though. Times are tough right now so I just want to zone out and not think about too much. I like talking about history or fear as a whole (what makes something unsettling, etc.)

Kik: livelysilence
>>
Mg128903556 23 male horny straight in shape :)
>>
28/f/murca
Mostly looking for clean chat bout nerd shit (anime, bad horror movies, history, waifu dolls idc), don't care gender or age for that. If you're gonna try to get lewd you better be my age or older, articulate, and at least funny.
definitelynotbatgirl
I don't send face pics.
>>
20m drunk and high taiwanese guy feeling submissive and kinda kinky
kik: breakthelevy
>>
25/M/Tx (DFW)

Looking for bio f to hook up with

Kik: blackpoolgraves
>>
29/m/australia

Just another Friday night alone, really bored up for clean chat with anyone, talk about movies, music, anything.

Or taboo chat with any girls

Kik: nowhere.plains
>>
Kik
TheForeverExhauation
Asl
19/m/us
Blep, message me plz, literally anyone, my loneliness consumes me
>>
>>25083864
Foxyhole
23/f/toronto
Perverts
>>
File: 1490570468683.gif (52KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1490570468683.gif
52KB, 500x376px
>A/S/L
22/M/Western Europe

>Favorite Music
Indie, Alt, Folk and Downtempo

>Favorite TV Shows
TV Shows: Westworld, Breaking Bad, Stranger Things, Game of Thrones and a few others.
Anime: Evangelion, FMA: Brotherhood, Fate/Zero, Kimi no Na wa, Boku dake ga Inai Machi

>Interests/Hobbies
Playing videogames (mostly indie platformers/roguelikes, dota 2 and overwatch rn), watching anime/tv shows, travelling and cooking.

>What are you looking for?
Someone to talk with, specially if we share similar interests. If not, we can always talk about random things or even about the day. I would also love to find someone that I could really connect with.

>Contact info
Kik: notdru
>>
>>25090110
You said you were 30 in a different thread.
>>
showme.showme
25/m
Tell me what turns you on
>>
nicefacebro19

M/21/California

Dick pics, conversation, or possible meet up
>>
Kik: ostrava93 23/m/Uk

just looking for dank memes, weeb shit and a reason to actually use this bloody thing
>>
jla987
25/m/aus
Ladies
>>
kik is Starkleone
21/M/Texas

Don't care really, you need advice on something I'll do what i can or whatever. Just looking for people to talk to. Nudes are nice but not needed

My interests are generally video games and TV/movies.Existential conversations and aliens and paranormal as well. Just whatever you want
>>
25m just woke up and bored kik me clarry1176
>>
Hi, friends. I invite you all to my group the Smile Room. Everyone is welcome. We're all about smiles and good vibes as we ponder the answer to the great question of life; we're all just here to die and make eachother miserable in each of our own separate pursuits of happiness and all the infinite subjective definitions of what that word is; to which we deserve no clarity as we walk down this lonely, selfish, guilt ridden road that we call existence.

My Kik is pragma5 if you can't scan codes message me and I will add you

-Ascended
>>
22/m
Looking to trade vids.
Kik: alexoppai
>>
24/m/bi
Down for pretty much anything. Have pics of my ex gf and sister willing to trade also LOVE taboo!!!
Jarhead0010
>>
unknownaustralia

28mAustralia.

No dudes. Down for whatever my mood suits. Mostly fucked up kinky shit
>>
22/m
Really horny, looking to trade.
Kik: alexoppaii
>>
Trannylover112 , looking for a horny fem trap
>>
Neededaname88 M no real preferences. Open to everything. Clean or dirty. I have a smiley tattoo if that helps start a convo.
>>
Flowydevilfairy

Gay chubby queen :)
Ask me things and I'll reply. I'll do the same with you :)
Lets chat for funzies
>>
>>25091044
can i join the talk?i really want to talk about incest. i have been curious about it. i sometimes suddenly imagine having sex with my sister.
>>
Kik: avccm

28/M
Looking for fun
>>
File: 20170331_191558 (1).jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170331_191558 (1).jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
22/m/ger
looking for flirting, pic trading or just showing my dick

morramir
>>
>>25083864
37 m curious open minded for friends or friday chill

penfolduk1
>>
30/m
Looking to get off to pictures of your girl.
Kik: bobsmith447808
>>
aprettystandardguy 19 m
looking for anything
>>
2whynot1 looking to trade porn. Into young amature/teen amature
>>
23/m/straight
Looking for dirty roleplay - anything fun really. Women if possible.

>janbiku
>>
Csch117. Chris, 18 m fit. Mostly straight, want to sext girls, but I'm fine with chatting.
>>
22 / M / Bi / Somwhere in Europe

Chubby bearish guy looking for anything. I got a soft spot for femboys/asians. I'm also up to having a conversation if you're bored!

uhnzzz
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 720x1278px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 720x1278px
>>25083864
ArizonaCouple
24/m/AZ
Just looking to chat now and then. Someone I can trade porn with, but also keep updated on the bigger events in my life.
>>
sharinggfs1 sharing gfs nudes
>>
27/m/fr i Share my slut

Kik: zouzoubidaa
>>
30/m/uk/bi
jerkin off, send me anything
ilovedickpics123
>>
23/m

Mickeyjacc1994
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.