[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I date as a black guy? Am I considered ugly? I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_7366.jpg (3MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7366.jpg
3MB, 2048x2048px
How do I date as a black guy? Am I considered ugly? I don't get much attention from women.
>>
>>
>>
>>
White women be all up on that shit, u just need confidence- a brother
>>
>>25082842
Where do you live?
>>
I mean, I think you look attractive, I guess I might prefer if your hair was a little shorter, but that's not a dealbreaker.
Dealbreaker would be things like boring personality, no common sexual interest, weird voice, if you are shorter than me
>>
Definitely not ugly. You must just have a shit personality.
>>
>>25082944
>>25082885
Define shit or boring personaly
>>
Not trying to be rude, but the same way as everyone else.

What are your hobbies/interests?
>>
>>25082824
you're actually really cute OP
also i like your glasses!
>>
>>25083048
Thank you

>>25083024
Working, I paint houses besides that I spend all day looking at YouTube
>>
>>25083015
I like when people have a sense of humor. I also like imagination, good listening skills, and the ability for someone to express emotion in words.
>>
>>25082842
lol, wtf? I've never had a white woman express interest in me, let alone any woman.
>>
>>25083088
Post pics, maybe we got the same problem
>>
>>25083088
I'm a white female...
>>
You are in good shape but your face isn't that attractive.

As a black man looking for white women, facial aesthetics will get you further than fitness
>>
>>25083094
I'm going to agree with this.
I've been with black guys with six packs and black guys that don't go to the gym often, and as long as they aren't getting out of breath or whatever, I am much more interested in faces.
>>
You probably have a boring personality
>>
Stop asking for advice on a website full of degenerates and social outcasts.
You wouldn't ask a clown how to perform surgery, right?
>>
>>25082842
This post is by a white/jewish cuckold.

Reality is most black guys, even ripped ones, don't do well with white women.

OP, dress well, act confident but classy, and hit on latin chicks.
>>
>>25082824
By date, I assume you mean by long-term relationship material. It's always hard as a minority to get girls beside your own race to actually seriously date you.

I'm sure there would be girls who would like to fuck you on a whim, but they would probably be more hesitant to show you off to her friends/parents. Just my 1 cent.
>>
>>25082824
>I don't get much attention from women
That's your biggest problem - waiting for attention from women before you move.

For better or worse the way the game is played is women want the attention from men first.

So simply assume women want attention from you, and act on that. That will then give them the freedom to respond (since women still don't always feel comfortable moving first), and that level of confidence in yourself will be attractive to them.

Additional tip: your goal in dating shouldn't be to catch any particular woman. That's like going fishing and setting your sights on catching a particular fish. It's dooming yourself to disappointment. The goal should be to find the women who are into being with you. Then choose from them.

Again, the confidence to be choosing from multiple options is attractive to women. **Women want men who are confident and powerful.** A man who is readily available to them is immediately seen as unattractive. Sucks if you like being a nice guy but you're in for a long life of masturbating alone if you try to fight evolution on this one.

Happy hunting.
>>
You seem well spoken here, so I'm assuming you don't sound ghetto in real life? If you do, change it ASAP. Major turnoff.

Also, lose the thing on your head in the mirror selfie, it makes you look low class.

All in all, if you spoke well in real life, made eye contact, behaved confidently and assertively and didn't act like an arsehole, I'd probably go out with you if you asked.
>>
File: 05onfire1_xp-facebookJumbo.jpg (202KB, 1050x549px) Image search: [Google]
05onfire1_xp-facebookJumbo.jpg
202KB, 1050x549px
You look soft, btw. Not saying you should try to be tougher than you are or anything like that, but I get best results when I come off as emotional, yet stern. It's okay for a man to cry, but no one wants to deal with a blubbering baby. Hopefully that clears up what I'm trying to aay.
>>
100% faggot thread
>>
Fellow black guy here:

You're actually a good looking guy the 6 pack is on point and you have decent features. You need to be patient. Also you're a man you have to be the aggressor. Post thirst bait on Tinder if you're just looking to hookup. Try to make eye contact with people and find the courage to be bold and make conversation with strangers that catch your eye. Don't come on too strong and be prepared to take some Ls.
>>
>>25082824
I would say play to your stereotypes. Any time I've seen a white girl interested in a black guy they've been loud and obnoxious and dressed like bangers. Small sample size though. Also keep in mind said girl was pretty fucking dumb.
>>
>>25082824
You better have a huge dick or they won't want you. Plus I can see from your pic you're short.
>>
File: 0328170222.jpg (740KB, 2048x1350px) Image search: [Google]
0328170222.jpg
740KB, 2048x1350px
Do you like white cock at all?
>>
>>25082824
You look handsome enough, just lose the doo rag and make them laugh. Don't use shirtless bathroom selfies in your profile or you look like a faggot.
>>
>>25083628
He is a faggot.
>>
>>25082824
Nice LifeProof case btw, I work there lol
>>
>>25083630
OP is ALWAYS a faggot but we're trying to help him overcome that status haha
>>
>>25082829
Major gay face.
>>
>>25083636
I'm not trying to do that. I'm a racist.
>>
>>25082824
Dude. You look alright, have some fucking self-confidence and don't go consulting the fucking losers on this board about how to get bitches.

Most of them are self-loathing fucks with shit personalities that loiter on the corner of the internet for a reason. Do you really expect to get good advice from some of these troglodyte fucks?

Jesus fucking christ. Also white girls are trash esp if she's "liberal" or "alternative" or has a septum piercing or covered in a bunch of shitty traditional tattoos.

They're flaky, entitled, and incessantly bitchy for no reason, no personality whatsoever, and lack anything resembling a concept of loyalty or family values. Sure they can imitate it based on what they see but they're not really capable lol.

I dated one. Couldn't stand her. So I used to best the shit out of her and made sure she developed a drug problem before I left her. Rules of nature nigga. You keep what you kill.
>>
>>25084184
You sound like a good human being who OP should take advice from.
>>
>>25084184
>>25083628
>>25083598
>>25083262
>>25083184
>>25083225
>>25083123
>>25083094

Thank you guys, I guess if even 4chan is saying I look decent then my confidence must really be fucked up. I've been going in and out of different levels of depression and it's caused me to start flunking in college. Shits just hard, I guess I'm putting my depression on something rather insignificant and there a much bigger problems to be fixed here.

Honestly, I'm ashamed at the point I've come to in my studies, I hate the classes I'm taking and should have just went into Business and Marketing + Psychology instead of listening to my parents and going the computer science route. It's unfulfilling as fuck.

At this point I'm just going to have to go to community college and start over, but I'm only turning 20 so I guess it's not that big of a deal I don't know. I also need a second job, I can't find consistent work, and I'm down right antisocial.

Any more advice for me? I'm really concerned about my education and work.
>>
>>25084220
You're a monkey.
>>
>>25084214
>beats a girl and gets her addicted to drugs
>good human being
Fucking niggers.
>>
Honestly this obsession over white women from black guys is really pathethic
>>
You look short.
>>
File: jo-koss-selfie.jpg (63KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
jo-koss-selfie.jpg
63KB, 500x707px
>>25084220
Study finance, economics, or accounting. Stem isn't the only area where jobs are. If a stem autist tells you otherwise. Lmao he's a fucking stemlord. What kind of outside perspective that faggot gonna have anyways?

>>25084266
Lmao, don't blame me. Blame the bitch for always coming back against all the good sense in her head. Maybe if you stupid white fucks knew how to handle your women, bitches like this wouldn't be an issue. She still sucks my dude's dick for drugs every week or so too. Like I said rules of nature. Bitch.

>>25084214
The game is the game and I play it when I can.
>>
>>25084266
I was being sarcastic you fucking moron.
>>
>>25084220
It sounds like you're looking for something external to you - a woman, school, a career - to be the thing that makes you happy and fulfills you and most of all *compensates for how you yourself are unhappy*.

This can only ever work for short periods of time, the way morphine can only work for a short time to cover the pain of a broken femur.

It's *good* you're learning so early in life that what you've tried so far doesn't fulfill you. This means you don't have a second wife and a mortgage payment and three kids to support when that realization kicks in. You have lots of time to experiment and discover and find what makes you happy. Find yourself, really.

I'd counsel you make peace with the idea you don't know yet know what you want. And if you don't know what you want, you also don't know where you might find whatever it is, so you shouldn't have any judgement about where you look (community college? B-school? Flipping burgers in a foreign country? Who the fuck knows yet? Expecting to know is like asking what flavor ice cream you want before you've tried any of them.)

If you can be confident that you are an explorer - and remember, being an explorer isn't just about the destinations, it's about long periods of sailing open waters or thrashing through dense jungle - then that confidence in yourself, that you *will* someday find yourself and your own happiness, will be the happiness that then attracts women, and people of all kinds, to you.

Good luck on your voyage of self-discovery.
>>
File: zimos-saints-row-the-third-93.9.jpg (14KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
zimos-saints-row-the-third-93.9.jpg
14KB, 210x240px
>>25082824
you got balls to post a post like that with your own photos on 4chan even on one of its more 'liberal' boards

From your photos you strike me as a 'weabo' black guy, the shy type, not a thug although you like some aspects of the thug culture, and you like anime and video games, and mainly friends with white guys would I be right in saying that? Kind of like Childish Gambino/ Lupe Fiasco. Or I could be completely wrong

Guys like that do ok with girls, but like the white equivalent are limited to the type of girl, usually ending with other weabo-ish kinda girls. But don't worry it cna be worked on, if you want to get more girls and girls of higher quality you're going to have to build on your confidence, aim for that cocky/ cheeky confidence that some black guys have kinda like Chris Tucker in Rush Hour (I was just rewatching that so its fresh in my mind), dress well (go to /fa/) and you have a decent body so you're set in that department. Yeah so develop your confidence and all girls of all races will be receptive of you. But as a fellow ethnic minority I have to mention one very very important thing YOU have to go to the girls, they won't come to you. Best of luck
>>
Post more please.
>>
socially awkward bump
>>
>>25085798
F/m?
>>
>>25082824
It depends on where you live. Some regions are way, way friendlier to dating black dudes than others. I know a dude in san diego that can't get ANYTHING happening there but as soon as he goes to the east coast or the south all his problems disappear.
>>
>>25088399
So much this
>>
>>25082824
u look short but you're not ugly. you're the type of person that would have their personality be the deal breaker.
>>
>>25082824
Fuck me instead.
>>
>>25088688
Where are you
>>
>>25089592
Canada. I'm also a guy.
>>
>>25083088
unfortunately most women think it is up to men to initiate. Are you waiting for them to come to you? because if you are, chances are they are going to take your lack of initiating as disinterest.
>>
File: IMG_5776~01~01.jpg (271KB, 692x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5776~01~01.jpg
271KB, 692x1600px
>>25082885
>weird voice
Well fuck me sideways on a salad bar. No wonder women dont want anything to do with me. Ive been told my whole life i sound like a cartoon character. Mostly kermet. Didn't know it was a dealbreaker tho. I guess i might as well settle into the throne of the Foreveralone.
>>
start going to german/swedish threads, they will be all over you
>>
Looking for a black man to give a white man (me) (or boy since I'm only 19) the nigga pass
I've always wanted to be called a nigga and call someone a nigga
>>
>>25083070
Well that does not sound very interesting
>>
>>25092096
I live around those parts, it depends, though people in the city are quite lax about you being of a different color as long as you look good. More outside the city, where people are more keen to be with what they know or think is better, it is almost impossible they see you as a virus or parasyte. So always in the city.
>>
>>25084266
Deeeerrrrrr fuckin niggers. The anal beads up my fat hairy ass are black with spikes on em. Fuck boy..
>>
If you feel like your voice is weird, then you should sign up for voice lessons. There are professionals who can teach you to use other intonations in your voice.
>>
Go somewhere northern like Wisconsin or Minnesota, they love us there man.
>>
>>25082824
Well niggers are the same if you don't get much attention that might be saying something.
Also I wouldn't date you even if you had a world class cock.
Stop posting and fishing for comments because your home boiiiiiiiiiiiiiis won't suck ya dick
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.