[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideal mate/friend thread? Post details on yourself, describe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_7181.jpg (1MB, 2441x2441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7181.jpg
1MB, 2441x2441px
Ideal mate/friend thread?

Post details on yourself, describe what kind of connection you're looking for, post contact, good luck!

I'll post in a minute.
>>
Not looking for a mate here, just e-flirting, crushes, or any kind of good connection.

Me:
25/F/USA
short, chubby, glasses, very femme
very social and friendly!
like reading, 3DS, hiking, biking, cooking/baking
other interests include animals (esp. dogs and snakes), folklore/mythology, sexuality

You:
close to me in age (let's say between 22 and 35)
I tend to be more drawn to shy people (bc opposites attract) but very social people are also great!
body type, race, whatever doesn't matter.
I've been into a bookish/hot professor look lately. Glasses are a huge bonus.
I prefer short hair (but longer than a crew cut) and no facial hair on guys, but maybe you know how to make it work
i love people who know a lot about things i don't know much about, like math or computers or something
big bonus points if you're willing to talk on the phone or skype or something
I'm non-judgmental. I don't presume to judge over employment status, mental illnesses, whatever

Kik toucankeeper or post any other contact.
>>
>>25081129
Me:
19/M/USA
I'm 6' 2" and a little skinny. Blue eyes and hair to my shoulders, glasses or contacts (depends how lazy I am)
I'm pretty goofy and have a tough time being serious, but when I am I have some interesting (?) views on life and I suppose I'm stimulating to talk to. Plus i give awesome advice.
I'm really into all types of science, but especially animal science and ecology (its what I'm studying) and I collect exotic animals. But I'm pretty in touch with my emotions and use various art forms to express myself, such as writing, playing music (mostly ukulele), and drawing. I also used to love acting, but I dont really pursue that as much anymore.
I'm also really social. I have a pretty broad group of friends. I'll drink on occasion, but I smoke weed every other day (no cigarettes tho).
Also like mythology and politics, as well as reading and nature, hella into exploration and adventure. And I live life in the moment and to the fullest, but don't do anything that might hinder my future goals.

Her:
Literally anyone. I love hearing different perspectives on life because i feel like it broadens my own views. I do tend to have a preference for Asians tho haha.

My kik is junglejoshquan
>>
Me:
>21/M/USA (GA)
>6'3"
>8.5"
>21
>mixed race (white/black)
>55K salary

Ideal mate:
>not completely vapid
>size queen to the point where no human dick could satisfy her

It's hard having a SPH fetish without a small penis.
>>
>>25081166
Ay bb wan sum fk

Me
23 M Texan
Good looking
Like anything physical ie hiking working out
Like dogs even more

You
Educated
Eats healthy
Knows random facts
Smokes the herb but not daily

>>25081350
Lmao I know some girls that def fit what you want.
>>
>>25081487
What do you want me to say, congratulations?
I obviously don't know any; otherwise I wouldn't be posting here.
>>
>>25081166
What state?
>>
Me:
25/m
Average height, fit, in shape
Very friendly sometimes shy
Spend most of my time on anime And guns
I also enjoy vidya from time to time, reading books and hiking
Her:
Looking for the open type of women that will go with the flow and likes black humor around my age
Fit and keeps herself in shape (would love to have a training partner)
Kik: degogeta
>>
Me:
>23/M/Upper Central US
>Biochem Student
>Average body/workout 4 days a week. 6’2”
>Golden medium length hair
>In-between masc and fem
>Work in a cancer research lab
>Live on my own
>Doing grad work soon
>Like to lift, especially lower body
>Like to play vidya to destress (OW, League, DotA, DS)
>Enjoys shitposting and bantering throughout the day
>Very romantic and monogamous
>Love to cuddle
>Very sexually submissive

Him:
>Lives in US or will eventually
>Bearish/Stocky. Bulky muscle is sexy
>Masculine but isn’t a dick
>Emotionally aware and supportive.
>Reliable as a person.
>Decently outgoing socially. Likes constant conversation and banter over alone time.
>Sexually and Socially dom
>Loyal, Romantic, Affectionate, and Monogamous
>Likes to play vidya as well or wouldn’t mind getting into a few casual games just for couples time
>Clingy and Possessive. Fairly attractive trait
>Wouldn’t mind lifting together eventually, would like for me to cook him dinners while he’s bulking

Kik: kekandace
Ask for skype if necessary
>>
>>25081783
Just post skype here; I can't be assed to make a kik
>>
>>25082053
cynillys
>>
File: carl_ellie.jpg (306KB, 1680x950px) Image search: [Google]
carl_ellie.jpg
306KB, 1680x950px
Me:
>24/M/Europe
>pretty shy and introvert, prefer text-only chat
>skinny, pale skin, very long haircut
>still a student (computer science)
>like watching movies (even animation ones)
>pretty clingy, but awkward when it comes to conversations: I can't carry one even if I'd like to chat a lot everyday

Her:
>like to talk a lot (maybe about herself or about what she like) and don't mind my awkwardness
>strongly monogamous and maybe with few friends (it's not a requirement tho, it's just me being selfish. Ideally I'd like to have you all for me)
>clingy and sweet
>ehhmm... have I already said like to talk a lot and everyday? I think that's all.
I don't really mind physical appearance. If we click I literally will see pretty despite of your body.

I usually prefer to chat with my pc (skype, discord or whatever) so I can write faster and better, but if you only use kik I will make an account.
I know it's pretty hard to say something after few days if we don't do anything together. I'm not really into video games anymore, but we can watch movies/series or listening to music or twitch, youtube, whatever. I'm not really into japanese anime series (anime movies are awesome), but I'm up to start something with you if you like them.
>I feel pretty lonely desu
>>
>>25081166
I am actually a perfect fit for your description and you legit seem like someone I'd want to shoot the shit with.

Fuck but I'm 18. Shit.
>>
I am:
>Male
>30
>6'5", about average weight, with blue eyes, glasses, short brown hair, a deep voice, etc.
>Employed
>Extremely kinky with a very high libido. Extremely hung.
>I'm very passionate. I love learning and trying new things. I deeply care about the things I love.
>Perfectionist. I'm never satisfied with where I am and always want to improve
>Very direct, blunt, and honest. I don't like beating around the bush
>Slow to warm up, but I'm very caring towards those I like. I will go out on a limb to help you in any way possible
>"nerdy". I enjoy video games, music, tabletops, graphic design, post production, technology, networking, etc
>I like folk music, RPGs and strategy when it comes to games, and I enjoy a lot of history and science.

Her:
>Any age
>Any height
>Body type is preferably slim to average. Nothing much above. I'm a legs, hips, and ass kinda guy.
>Absolutely has to be kinky.
>Passionate. Has interests she loves and wants to engage in actively
>Not a basic bitch. Be direct and honest.
>Enjoys me and is willing to be my best friend.
>Clingy
>Fun, nerdy, and willing to simply enjoy time together

My kik is whyamievendoingthis

If you want to add my discord, it's Standards#4817
>>
Me:
20 M
SE USA
Game Design student
I really love all kinds of dorky shit, anime, comics, vidya, card games
Love movies
Ideally want to just be comfortable in life, although impulsive and outgoing Im not very extreme
Like movies a lot, especially bad movies

Her:
Around my age, doesnt really matter
Short hair is A+
Also likes dorky things, doesnt have to be the same stuff but ideally someone who can understand and converse about sich stuff rather than see them as childish hobbies
Carefree like me
Spontaneous maybe
Likes a wide variety of music
Really just want a second cool cat to share my life with
>>
File: Libera me from Hell.jpg (4MB, 4680x3620px) Image search: [Google]
Libera me from Hell.jpg
4MB, 4680x3620px
Her:
Hungry.
Thirsty.
Aggressive.
Capable of Growth.

More on the chart.
>>
File: 1461539762137.png (2MB, 3828x4587px) Image search: [Google]
1461539762137.png
2MB, 3828x4587px
Ideal girl:
>21-30
>Shy is fine
>Kind is a plus
>Writer and/or Musician (not mandatory, but writing would be a plus, anything creative is a plus)
>Likes staying in most of the time, but doesn't mind going out once in a while
>Enjoys trying food, not picky
>Can think for herself
>Is not afraid of sharing secrets or feelings
>Enjoys sex and being intimate (not required daily)
>Cuddle bug
>Doesn't want kids/Open
>Reliable/Supportive
>Independent, does not mind alone time or when we don't talk all day (not clingy)
>Would love to have pets/has pets
>Loyal
>Honest

Me:
>25, male, white
>dark, long hair
>blue eyes
>introverted
>mostly quiet, though I can get talkative
>homebody
>musician and occasional writer
>play in a tribute band to pass the time as the bassist
>full time job, own a home, live alone
>I occasionally cook and try different things

Kik/telegram: nazunalika
discord: Sokel#8058
steam: Sokel
>>
>>25082242
Oh yea and my kik is skinjacket
>>
Me:
>22/M/Western Europe
>Tall (185cm / 6'1ft), chubby, brown eyes and medium brown hair (and I also wear glasses)
>Quite shy and introvert at first but talkative once I get to know you better
>Very kind, affectionate and honest
>Passionate about my hobbies/interests (cooking, vidya, anime, animals, travelling)
>Spends most of the spare time playing vidya with friends, watching tv shows/anime, cooking or simply chilling in bed while listening to some good music

Her:
>>Around my age
>>Likes staying home most of the time but doesn't mind going out once in a while
>>Shares similar interests (listed above)
>>Loves cuddling
>>Caring, loyal and honest
>>Would love to have pets and to travel around the world
>>Short is a plus

Kik: notdru
>>
Her:
>down to earth, passionate about something
>not a total sjw
>little bit nerdy
>patient but also ambitious
>silly humor
>preferably not too extraverted

Me:
>Mid twenties, Europe
>Successful entrepeneur, hard working
>Into self improvement
>Easy going
>Introverted, respectful, ambitious
>Tall
>I'm into movies, painting, archery, making electronics, ...
>>
Me: 25 M NYC area, extroverted and nerdy but love the outdoors and adventures. Into literature technology games weeb shit and all kinds of music. Love tattoos and piercings. I'm ottermode fit and pretty skater esque looking.

Her: in my area and around my age, older is fine too. Independent, similar interests. Honestly that's it, I'm not very picky as long as you aren't a landwhale or high maintenance. Open minded and emo a plus.

Not looking for anything imperticular besides a connection and see where it goes. Kik is tyi557
>>
>>25081129
Me:
>20/male/UK
>white
>5'11 120lbs,, skinny and young looking with long dark hair not really muscular
>currently working and studying
>shy and introverted
>i don't drink, smoke or do drugs
>no tattoos or piercings
>bit submissive
>kv
>bit clingy
>i'm calm most of the time, i don't get angry or offended easily
>loyal and honest
>very intimate and prefer cuddling instead of sex
>i like gaming, history, reading, writing, airsoft, travelling and i'm fluent in two languages
>not a weeb, not interested in anime or manga related stuff

Her:
>18-22
>lives in the UK
>white
>dark hair
>no tattoos or piercings
>skinny or fit, maybe with a small build
>doesn't smoke or do drugs
>shy and introverted
>plays games or at least tolerates them
>clingy, obsessive, wants to text and talk a lot
>sexually inexperienced
>not an avid social media user
>not too busy with life in general
>loyal and honest, likes cuddling
>dominant, assertive and knows what she wants in life
>not a weeb, has some hobbies other than anime or manga

Kik: atazs
I also have skype, steam and discord.
>>
>>25082053
Do you have a skype?
I have discord if that's easier
>>
moi: 18/f/us
pic related, reveal urselves u bussies
rly into /x/ related shit, /mu/ /tv/ /fa/ /trv/
want2lern more about /pol/ /his/ /sci/ /lit/
i guess my main goal in my life rn is to understand this reality, what it really is, etc
philosophy, ""paranormal"", psychology, culture, history, interested in humans in general
wanna be a filmmaker/writer
i also just like improving myself in general, get smarter, woke, more outgoing, learn as much as i can, experience new ppl places n things
im bipolar so im pretty depressed and psychotic a lot of the time so ill probably just drive you away if you add me ;^ )
idk im still pretty cool tho i think, so u could uh heh give me a chance ehhehh

other humanoid:
ik nobody takes mbti seriously but i do and ive gone way down the rabbit hole and i rly wish i had ppl who knew/care at least somewhat about it as well
am entp, want to know more entps, but not exclusively
generally want friends to talk to because rn im a lonely neet trying to get my life together
but im also single so...;^ ) ayyyy, if ur a qt and we click well
long story short i just want friends/qts with similar interests, intellectual smarty pants (but dont make me feel dum ok) def needs a sense of humor, must be openminded/critical thinker
i like outgoing people, but also shy sensitive qts as well
and they would have to be able to put up with some insane rambles because that happens
i like older guys so theres that heh
but again im also open to just friends 2, i have like no gril friends so that would be appreciated
cant be too autisty/nerdy in a bad way (???)
dont rly like weeb shit, but im open 2 some animemes
(do not trust that username!)
>>
File: 1490353071926.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490353071926.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>tfw already met my ideal mate
>she doesn't feel the same way
>>
>>25086676
What's older mean in this context? Mid 20s, or pushing 30?
>>
>>25086727
basically like 20 thru 30, buuuut i hang out with my brother (35) and his friends all the time so like... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>25086676
Do you have a Snapchat?

You seem like a diamond in the rough. Add me I could love a good redpilled chick.

Snap:rawfoodravenous
>>
>>25086777
my phone is 2 shite for snapchat, im getting a new one but keep procrastinating
just add me on skype kek :^ )
unless all u want is like noodies and sexychat then nah
>>
>>25086676
I don't have Skype set up right now, but do you have kik? 27/m and it definitely sounds like we could click. INTP last I checked, but can be pretty outgoing too
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (313KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
313KB, 1400x788px
Me:
Not exactly looking for a sexual relationship. I could marry multiple women and if the connection was right not have sex with any of them. I am definitely interested in having sex with someone I love and am attracted to though.
Hardcore nerd, humble badass, huge heart, definitely looking forward to love but I don't think I am loveable RN because I don't have a job/car/money. Health and fitness are my favorite subjects. I have been studying them both for years and years. All about curiosity and understanding. I would travel anywhere for a truly great match. I could probably do anything with the right person by my side. I need someone trusting and trustworthy. No drugs, plants are fine but smoking anything is just dumb, drinking is a no go anymore for me. Totally sober for the most part. Could use a solid trip every now and then. I'm great for emotional support, encouragement, and planning. Wonderful leader, and give the best advice.

Boards: Pol, k, b, adv, x, fa,

Sites: LiveLeak,Worldstar, Amazon, jewtube,

You:
16-50
Looking for a friend, boyfriend, lover, maybe you are in a loveless relationship rn and just want to talk. You must have potential and be obedient. Willingness to please is a huge plus, smart, mindful, critical thinker, virgin or slut neither matters to me, honesty is Paramount.

Snap:rawfoodravenous
>>
>>25086808
nop no kik soz
>>
I'm:
>22 years old, 170cm/5'7, 50kg/110lbs, veiny hands, dark circles around my eyes, a Russian-American accent, physically active
>Living in UK, Scotland, Dunfermline, gonna move to Ayr or Edinburgh later this summer
>Doing acting in college, I take it very seriously, very passionate about it
>Often goofy, interested in everything, love having long or deep discussions about anything
>Hobbies include films, vidya, music, some books, pnp roleplay,
>Don't really go out often because I work part-time during weekends

I'm looking for a cute (or curvy), clever, local lass. If you're interested:
Skype - G1ebguy
Kik - Glebguy
Discord - Gleb#7243
>>
me:
22/M/USA
6'4, medium
raid leader

you:
be my healslut, i choose the game
>>
Me:

21 6'4" 345lbs strongfat
Awkward, shy, sometimes outright autistic
Finally making a real effort to lose weight and better myself but i lose sight of my goal a lot.
Id rather have a ldr but its w.e.

Her:

Chubby girl that also wants to lose weight, lets do it together and fall in love or some gay shit

Kik is treegrinder777
>>
>>25081129
Me:
>23/M/AZ
>Short dark blonde hair and blue eyes
>5'11, 190Lbs, a little overweight but no rolls. I lift furniture and move crates all day so I'm getting more fit. Since I started working last month I've lost 10-15lbs with little effort.
>I work, but only part time so I'm not super rich or anything. I may have full time work coming my way very soon though.
>love hearing about all things spiritual, but don't practice anything myself or necessarily believe in most of it.
>when able, I love camping. I am really in my elementary when I'm out in the woods somewhere. It's a shame I don't get out more.
>on my free time after work I usually just play free console games and watch netflix
>I love most shows, and movies. I would love to binge watch something with somebody or do dinner & a movie some time.
>I generally don't bring up politics often, but I do fall on the economic conservative spectrum, with a libertarian leanings for social policy. I can coexist with people who don't agree with me politically, and value that same quality in others.
>I find most things interesting and will make an effort to learn about things that are important to you so that we can hold a conversation on them.
>I do play a few instruments like drums and guitar, but not even being modest I'm pretty bad. Still have fun messing around though and can play drums semi competently in a band setting.

My ideal partner:
>a little extra weight is totally fine. I'm not a hypocrite, I'd love for us to work on improving our bodies together though! I'm not into the severely obese though sorry.
>Must be willing to learn new things and be up for adventure
>I want a dreamer. Somebody who always has life plans not necessarily because they're supposed to, but because it feels good in their soul to dream about what can be. (I'd like to own a small farm someday, so if that's something you think about i could go on for days)
>somebody that wants or needs to feel loved.
>>
>>25087676
Kik: AZfreeman93
>>
Hm well here's what comes to mind

Him:
>skinny
>uncut
>white
>German
>dark hair
>racist
>smarter than me
>dom
>older than me

Me:
>18 f
>white
>5'7 130lb
>virgin
>never had a bf
>love: cum, feet, foreskin
>been told my face is 7/10 :/

Eh
>>
>>25087620
are you tankdom? if so, pls me
>>
>>25087744
Contact?
>>
>>25087744

>skinny
Fuck yes.
>uncut
Yup.
>white
Yup.
>German
Aber natürlich!
>dark hair
Dark brown
>racist
To some degree.
>smarter than me
Depends on how smart you are.
>dom
Switch ;)
>older than me
Yes

Ehh..
>>
>>25088030
yea, but MMOs not overwatch, m/f?
>>
Me:
>27/M/IL/Bisexual
>really short black hair, dark brown eyes, wears glasses
>5'9, 160Lbs, very lean, "swimmer's physique" as I've been told.
>Black guy, nice even dark skinned tone
>Sales Associate, not the most glamorous job, hopefully can do art commissions soon to save up money for greater opportunities. Want to try Improv classes at Second City someday.
>Not religious myself but don't mind religion as a whole unless it's being forced upon me.
>Spend my free time either sketching, watching movies, playing video games and hanging with friends
>I have an eclectic taste in most things: movies, music, sports, art, cartoons/comics/manga/anime so I can chat to some degree about anything.
>Not super into politics but I try to stay on top of things as best as I can. Pretty liberal, was a Democrat until the DNC fucked up. Can usually have a decent conversation with someone who has different opinions, would like someone with the same mindset.
>Very chatty, love getting to know about a person, what makes them, them. Kinda clingy, can talk for hours, very respectful of boundaries.
>I'm a romantic. Very into romance/lovey dovey/mushy stuff. Into affection, words of affirmation and quality time.

My ideal partner:
>Mostly prefer girls but into femme guys as well. Body type isn't a major issue, usually into chubbier women/men, or thick or fat but it's not a dealbreaker if you're not.
>Would love someone who likes being indoors as much as I do, going out on occasion is cool but I like being in the house. A lot. Wanna curl up and watch a movie?
>No need to have everything figured out but we should both strive towards something better.
>You should be capable of giving affection as much as receive it. I want us both love and be loved by one another.

here's my kik if anyone's interested: mattastrophic
>>
>>25088108
:o
Do you have a snapchat (or a Skype)
>>
>>25088777
>those digits
HNNNNGH
>>
Me:
19/M/Texas
6'0, lean, in shape, good looking, mixed race (Mexican/Black)
Does Muay Thai (Thai Boxing), in college (second year), above average intelligence, introspective.
Plays video games often, reads, works out, loves learning languages.

You: intelligent, short, cute, affectionate, willing to put up with my existential ramblings from time to time.
>>
File: tumblr_n3ap4jqOUV1ra91cgo1_500.gif (974KB, 467x350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3ap4jqOUV1ra91cgo1_500.gif
974KB, 467x350px
Me:

21/m/uk
Below average height and size

Been told I'm cute though I rarely believe it.

Archaeology student

Into literally every nerdy thing thank you can think of. Mainly games and animation, but also books writing and theatre.

I like to think I'm funny

Switch (??)

Her:

19-23
Fun to talk to is the most important thing, we don't even need the same interests as long as they're interesting with their interests.

Same interests would be great though

Kind of a childish and silly sense of humor. Cute dog pictures with funny captions kind of thing.

Either petite and cute or chubby and curvy. Butts are nice, so are boobs.

Able to either be teased or provide teasing. I'm more of a sub than a domme

I LOVE alt girls, so kind of punky, emo, gothy. Qt nerd girls are also A++++

Confidence is nice to see, though not vital.

I know it's kind of bullshit but I'll leave kik and skype is asked :)
>>
>>25088836

You seem like someone I would really get along with, but I'm 25. If that's too old I completely get it, if you're flexible though you should post contact!
>>
>>25088844
I'm happy to chat with anyone, the thread was asking for ideals :P

My kik is Meandosa, so is my Skype.
>>
me:
20/F/ireland
short and chubby
introverted (INFJ) but i have a tendency to be clingy if i like the person
i do drink and smoke and do drugs and stuff
i like games and watching things, nature and animals
i like talking about music and spooky stuff!!

them:
id like someone who is in my country at least lol
height/body doesnt really matter, if i like u i like u
into the same stuff as me, and likes to have lazy days likes being stupid

idk im probably not making sense
>>
>>25088610
I play MMOs fairly frequently. M
>>
>>25087744
everything applies.
kik is pipredomese
>>
>>25086676
>neverevertrustme
Hey love to chat. Early 30s. Wise from my share of relationships ;) Don't have skype, but am on kik: jmanskald
>>
>>25086676

>wants to understand really for what it really is
>/pol/

KEK
>>
>>25088897

I think we match a lot besides the fact that I'm not in Ireland (although I'm in Europe). Is there any chance we could talk and see if we could possibly connect despite the distance?

>>25082553
>>
Me:
24/M/USA
5'8/160 lbs. Just bulked and now cutting.

Med school student and 2 part time jobs

I have tons of interest including guitar, singing, movies and everything nerdy. I love videogames, Tv shows (anime included). I would like to be introduced to dancing.

Her:
19-27
I love a good personality and someone who can be just as silly as me (Serious when needed).

I think people should share common interest and have their own. Who knows maybe we'll pick those interests up! I respect when someone is truly compassionate about something (I've been told this many times)

I prefer petite women but I've never been too picky.

Kik is Arrest_Us
Ask me for my skype or something you'd perfer

First time trying something like this :o
>>
>>25089222
I don't have a kik!
>>
>>25089962
sc is pidopremese
didn't see your post... we can go to skype from there
>>
Me:
22/straight
At this time of life I'm mostly into fitness and sports. I also enjoy anime on occasions (can be a plus if you're also into it)
Her:
I'm looking for a female who's also into fitness. A female fitness buddy to keep us both motivated and hopefully a long term friendship. Someone to share results with and get praised cause I really need it.
Looking for the open and patient type of women. Someone who's willing to listen. But be careful, I'm trouble.
Kik: degogeta
>>
>>25089735
sure
added you there
>>
Me:
29, Straight, Australian
5' 9"
Into general nerd culture
Chub trying to lose weight
Watch a lot of movies, read a lot of books
Decent cook and like trying new food

Her:
In Australia
19-35
Quiet shy type
Loves animals
Loves going to the movies (I seriously go to the movies 2-3 times a week sometimes)
Body type doesn't matter
Somewhat clingy and likes to spend all our time together
Submissive and open minded

Kik: nowhere.plains
>>
>>25088897
Where in Ireland are you from?
>>
File: b20.png (837KB, 1100x1350px) Image search: [Google]
b20.png
837KB, 1100x1350px
>>25088836
>>
>>25091683
i dont feel comfortable saying
>>
>>25088897
Hi! I think we might match. I'm from Portuga, which is kind near xD love games, tv shows, nature, music and spooky things =D add me ShadowDrKnight.
>>
>>25092022
can't find you!
>>
self loathing human seeking another self loathing human to destroy himself with
>>
>>25091696

Thanks doc
>>
25/M/Tx here

Looking for genetic F

I just want an uncomplicated hookup, sex isn't a big deal everyone makes it so fuckin elaborate
>bonus points if you don't give a fuck about anything/are nihilistic or are suicidal or whatever
>if you like video games/anime/read a lot super
> kik: blackpoolgraves
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.