[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking to someone for two months straight >talk every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 9yaG6_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg (186KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
9yaG6_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg
186KB, 600x590px
>talking to someone for two months straight
>talk every day
>always talking, laughing, making jokes together
>start exchanging nudes
>talk about meeting up
>start telling each other personal stuff and confiding in each other
>she's telling me about her family and how they walk all over her
>I give advice, I tell her stuff about me
>she thanks me for my advice, says she's falling for me
>we're just loving each other's company
>we can't stop talking about how we're going to meet, go for a lovely dinner, and have an amazing night
>wake up one morning
>been deleted and blocked on Snapchat
>go back to Tinder and ask her what happened
>few hours later, she's unmatched me

Literally fucking why? Why can't they just give a fucking explanation as to why they don't want to talk any more? I'm so fucking angry.
>>
>>25074794
She found someone better than you. Why's that so hard to understand?
>>
>>25074794
guessing long distance from the sound of it, or at least substantial distance, she met someone nearer, that or she had a bf all along and you were the side bitch. feels bad but you get used to it.
>>
>>25074809
About a 2 hour drive.
>>
sounds like a stereotypical cumdump unfortunately OP

women are incapable of being truthful loyal or having any type of honor

the sooner you realize this the better
>>
>>25074811
he was 1 hour. or less.
>>
>>25074794
She's a female.
>>
Her bf probably found out and told her to delete you everywhere, sorry bro
>>
>>25074794
His wife messaged me- saw snaps- said i am worst person in the world and she feels sorry for my children- i miss my bff but he has messenger removed or i am blocked he isnt allowed to talk to me ever again and i told him i would take all the blame bcuz i am trusty af
>>
>>25074815
What he said, the ultimate redpill
>>
>>25074815
This. It may seem unbelievable but it's the actual truth.
It's just how women work.
The trick is to make her dependant on you.
>>
>>25074794
There's usually only five things that are the case :
1) Actually a dude pretending to be a girl getting off on the fantasy and then needs to ghost after the catfishing reaches "end game" (ie, meeting IRL)
2) A chick who has like ten guys on the line playing the same game with all of them and having back-up men in case her top picks fail.
3) A girl who just wanted the attention and as soon as you pushed it to an active "Let's meet!" deal, it soured the fantasy and she had to cut you loose
4) Generic cheating slut who got caught for her online infidelity and got chewed out by her cuck partner and had to delete/block you and uninstall her apps
5) She got hit by a bus and fukken died (only if she never logged on again - not a valid option for delete/block on several services)

Choose what seems most likely.
>>
>>25074794
>talking
I did that to a girl in a long distance relationship. Talking doesn't mean shit, what good is seeing words on a screen if you can't even feel her irl?
>>
>>25074794
maybe she has a fear of commitment. Maybe she has a subconscious self destructive tendency for avoidance in getting attached and a fear of the possibly of hurt
>>
>>25074815
As if men are.

L M A O.

Men (specifically heterosexual in this example) are genetically dispositioned to being cheating scumbags that will fuck anything that has a hole and look remotely feminine.

It's all about spreading that seed around to propagate the human species.
>>
>>25074794
jesus op that sucks but you can't let it jade you dude
people in here are bitter as fuck
we've all been hurt you just gotta pick yourself up and dust yourself off, and trust that it all work out
>>
>>25074794
>Why can't they just give a fucking explanation
this
women are so fucking soulless and psychopathic
>>
>>25074794
People who ghost don't know how to acknowledge their share of responsibility for their problems. Ghosting is avoidance not only of other people, but of one's self. If one never confronts the situation, one never has to develop the maturity to properly defuse it, which in this case would be giving you a rightfully deserved explanation.

Any of the reasons in the thread could be the answer. 90% of women suck, but that's because of Sturgeon's Law; 90% of everything sucks, men included.

Humans are mostly garbage, dude. Learn from this. You've just encountered garbage. Don't become it. Move on before this short chapter in your life becomes the entire story of your life. A good way to move on, believe it or not, is Googling how to move on.

I've been there. My heart goes out to you, bruh.

A month from now, you'll find yourself not thinking about her for hours at a time.
Six months from now, you'll be able to reflect on this situation without that stabbing pain in your brain that warns you not to dig deeper.
A year from now, you'll wonder why you ever gave a shit in the first place.
>>
>>25075916
This guy knows whats up
>>
C A T F I S H E D
A
T
F
I
S
H
E
D
>>
>>25075858
this. Dont hold on to the past.
>>
>>25074794
As a girl

She's fat or gross in some way maybe even a dude. Didn't want to keep lying to you

You're welcome. You dodged a fatty or some benis
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.