[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been trying to perfect a Craiglist casual encounter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3639.jpg (65KB, 585x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3639.jpg
65KB, 585x852px
I've been trying to perfect a Craiglist casual encounter add. m4w. Most successful add so far is students looking for cash or alcohol or rent meet me for a hand job and blow job. Gets genuine responses with some hot chicks. Even school girls (legal age always checked).

Anyone here in /soc/ can give ideas or tell us about your success on Craigslist casual encounters.
>>
>>25070997
Did this too.

Got a group of four, pretty 18yo HS girls to fuck me over a month or so; I broke all their anal cherries for them and took care of some other kinks before they had to go to college.

Just persevere, Anon.
>>
>>25070997
>>25071140
Do you guys have any tips on how to find a girl on craigslist. I have a feelin it's nothing but dudes disguising themselves as girls.
>>
>>25070997
post ad.
making some, nothing but scammers.
What's with all the nsa email crap btw
>>
>>25070997
How much do you offer them? That's not a bad idea and I might steal it.
>>
File: bed butt.jpg (170KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bed butt.jpg
170KB, 1600x1200px
I've had some limited succes with CL but being perpetually anxious it has been the only real option. Dating sites are a waste of time unless you are fairly attractive or have a career.

I discovered that casual encounters is a complete waste of time as a guy sending out messages. You are far better off doing what girls typically do which is to sit and look pretty, but instead of being pretty you need to be reassuring or sensitive. There are a decent percentage of women on CL, desperate even, but most of them are also terrified of getting raped/killed. Being rather prone to red flag any odd signal leaves many conversations stopping half way, lying, ditching meetings, and generally being what we would normally consider a cocktease.

They aren't, by the way. Just suffering from terrible anxiety and a whole host of unknowns. The added ingredient of sexual frustration makes this all the more worse. Strange then, that this is somehow preferable to dating sites where the women are more reasonable, but flooded in a deluge of bullshit.

My only success is from strictly platonic though im sure casual encounters works in the right circumstances. This works because the topics nature implies that sex is not expected, and women have too much of that shit elsewhere. I usually post something that shows several elements: I have interests (so im not completely boring), inexperienced (women love this shit), shy or introverted (shows emotional vulnerability), I want emotional intimacy (emotional receptiveness), and I finish with showing willingness to engage in regular conversation without any expectations. From this I have gotten laid twice, but I have passed up opportunities which may or may not have been bullshit.

If I was slightly less fucked mentally I would post more and refine it over time. I know it works from my experience with women but hitting the right buttons with an anxious ridden, sexually frustrated, and overly emotional person is difficult. Trust me, I'm one of them.
>>
>>25070997
Where do you usually post your ads and have the best results for that technique?
>>
>>25071140
Story?
>>
>>25071466
Do you usually post in casual encounters or platonic?
>>
>>25070997
You mean women meet you and they pay for sex? Sorry for dumb question but im genuinely interest. Trying to get my dick wet for so long now.
>>
>>25073023
Pretty sure he's paying them
>>
>>25070997
can you post an example of those ads? I wanna try it in my area.
>>
>>25073031
>>25073023
Yes, he pays them. Some legal highschool students and college students like money and a sugar daddy.
>>
As a male, oldfag, I got several responses from girls to an ad seeking an adult nursing relationship (ANR) One of the girls has turned into a nice fwb relationship. She does not have milk but just loves the nipple attention. Just be ready to get many bot responses.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.