[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tea Time! Lets talk people, I've got lots of time today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: best mug.jpg (1MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
best mug.jpg
1MB, 1920x1920px
Tea Time! Lets talk people, I've got lots of time today and I'd love to chat. Whats going on in your life? Anything you're happy about? Anything your sad about? Tell me your problems.
>>
>>25069863

A whole lot of nothing but I am trying to fix that. It's been slow but I'll get to where I need to be eventually. Trying to practice Law of Attraction to reunite with somebody that I care for very deeply, and I feel that she's coming back, but I just don't know when. Generally I'm very lonely, but the girls I've been talking to lately on Tinder just aren't really doing it for me. I'm not purposefully holding out for this person to come back into my life, but something does just feel right about waiting in my loneliness, even if they broke up with me to begin with. I am not sure, maybe I'm an idiot. I'm happy and thankful for many things in my life, and I am sad about a many more things. People tell me that she wasn't even that good looking but I thought she was beautiful on the inside; people say I could have done better and that I'm a fool for still being stuck up on this even after it's been 2 years. I didn't think about her for a year and a half, but within the last 2 months I've had these reoccurring, strong thoughts about her... so I feel something is up, I just can't really tell what it is for sure... I'd love to open my third eye and tap into my intuition a little more, and I've been meditating which has helped a ton. I don't really know why I come onto this board, desu. Nobody ever talks to me, and when I do reply/post in threads, I never get recognized. Tea time is fun though. What about you, stranger?
>>
>>25069890
Hmmm, this can be a complicated situation. I understand your desire for this person, but the fact is its been two years, and we as people love to chase the past, we crave what we used to have, but thats a bad route. You cannot move backwards unfortunately, laterally, sure, but otherwise its only forwards. I personally would say its time to try and find other people, its okay to still love people from your past, its normal, everyone feels something for those they used to know, but its good to do what you have to to progress yourself in your life, and stewing on this person just doesn't seem like a healthy thing to work towards.

I'm alright, a bit tired, its been a rough month and a half for me, but I'm doing the best I can with what I've got. Just bored and tired today, making it a point to do nothing and enjoy myself.
>>
>>25069863
Gave my two week notice at Depressing Job yesterday. Pollen is fucking me constantly, wife is not. Kids are healthy and doing well in all their stuff.

Overall, pretty damn good - getting laid frequently is really my only ongoing complaint.
>>
>>25069863
Depression & general school stress.
Other than that I manage.
>>
>>25069959
Its good to see you got out of a situation that you're not satisfied with, what are your plans? You have any prospects out there?

As for the wife thing, have you spoken to her about what you feel you need? What exactly is the state of your relationship?

>>25069967
I can understand depression, I stuggle with severe depression myself, but its work, and I'm quite self aware, so its not something that I really allow to take me down as often as it could otherwise. But you're trucking along with school, which is more than I could, I dropped out of Uni, I just didn't have the will power, but I'm proud of you stranger.
>>
>>25069984
Thanks. I'm getting through it, it's just hard to motivate myself in school when I don't know what I want to do with my education or even want to live long enough to find out. It's weird, like studying for a future that I don't know if I'll be in.
>>
>>25070005
Whats your field of study? I mean are you pursuing it for monies or do you enjoy it?
>>
I stopped taking my antipsychotics and antidepressants one week ago. I want the crazy to come back.
>>
>>25069984
I'm >>25069959
Job: yeah, it was a long time coming - had to wait on the right next thing to show up. Too many mouths to feed to just yank the ripcord without something else.

Wife: for sure, it's been an ongoing topic for a few years now. Claims she just doesn't really have any desire at all anymore - she isn't happy about it, but then again she's virtually always so balls-to-the-wall with life obligations (and then tired as a result) it's hard to fault her ...so what can I really do, you know?
>>
>>25070035
Well that sounds dubious at best.

>>25070052
Thats totally understandable, I've many times in my life, rolled out at the wrong time simply because I wanted to, but you're strong having waited and doing the right thing.

Ehhhhh, I totally understand and sympathize with her point, you shouldn't do things if you dont have it in you right? But your needs are just as important and it seems like its something that absolutely needs to be fixed. Haha, coming from the point of view of being polyamorous in an open marriage, sex is a very important part of a healthy relationship.
>>
>>25070032
I'm doing environmental science, concentration in ecology with minors in arts management & geology. It's not money based, I want to work in a natural history museum.
I enjoy the concept, but it's hard to know, ya know?
>>
>>25070076
Thats understandable, there are shit tons of things I want to do, but the random shit that goes along with it right? Hahaha, luckily I'm retired, so I can fuck off as much as I like.
>>
>>25069863
got doxxed
my fb has been leaked on 4chan
the anx is real
>>
>>25070109
Thats balls, I'm sorry to hear. You got doxxed on /soc/? I hope things work out, this is why we cannot have nice things. :( People are dickfaces.
>>
>>25070127
nope, i got doxxed on r9k
>>
>>25070132
I admittedly don't go there, but I'm sorry yo. I'd help if I could, but obviously I'm a nobody on the internet. I just hope you don't let it get you down too much. Try not to stress on it you know? Its out of your hands, just take it as it comes.
>>
>>25069863
Not much, got back from a couple of weeks away for work. Pretty buggered but looking forward to a couple of days off. I gotta say I love that mug btw.
>>
does anyone here, get excited when they buy quality tools?
>>
>>25070829
Thank you, its my favorite mug, its good work. I'm sure it was good to have some time off, its important to take some time for yourself.

>>25070846
Actually yes, very much. I do all of my own maintenance to my motorcycle, so getting new and special tools for it make me happy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.