[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so soc im here in italy and it's pretty gr8 but im pretty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1

so soc im here in italy and it's pretty gr8

but im pretty sure there are no italians that use 4chan.
italy/euro thread? can we get a kik group started?
>>
>>25062701
Italian here. Where are you? And, m or f? M I guess....
>>
>>25062701
there are a few italians on /soc/ anon
>>25062703
M here, in rome, what about you anon?
>>
>>25062703
24/m toscana

kind of exciting to have a reply lol
>>
Milan here
>>
>>25062728
>>25062705
native italian?
>>
>>25062706
ahaha Tuscan here, near Florence, most beautiful city on Earth

>>25062705
Italian or tourist in Rome?
>>
>>25062738
>>25062751
romanian living in rome, n-no bully me pls
>>
>>25062751
>sideeye intensifies
siena here

>>25062755
it's okay my roommate is romanian and he is cool and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>25062763
well i'm not really afraid either, it's just that the italians on /int/ always tell me to get out
>>25062751
been to florence in december, after christmas, was pretty nice, was there only for a day, it was a little trip with some friends, the city it's pretty nice, much smaller than rome and it has some pretty nice views, would like to live there since i don't like big cities at all and rome is giant, people seem nice too, not many beggars and stuff on the streets,
>>
>>25062755
>n-no bully me pls
it's not easy to do it LOL

>>25062763
Siena is beautiful too
>>
>>25062755
Romanian or gypsy ?
>>
>>25062771
Tuscan people are the nicest and kindest, also the funniest in IT, and we have the best typical food. Rome is amazing, fuckin beautiful, but full of crime, bad people and decay.
>>
I'm going to italy in a few days with a school trip. Any advises?
>>
>>25062837
where you go?
>I hope for you, not Naples lol
>>
>>25062846
Napols Sorrento Paestum Roma HerculĂ  and costa amalfitana
>>
>>25062831
agree with the food bit. tuscany invented pesto like what else do i need to say
its expensive to live here in siena though
>>
>>25062852
ahahahha damn, good luck then

Don't go to Naples dude. It's the sewer of Italy.
>>
>>25062860
Any advise to avoid end dead or something?
>>
>>25062852
naples is not bad dont worry, fun and loud and real city, not pretending to be ancient. its dirty but the people are nice and the italian is very clear to understand
>>
>>25062862
The problem is that we aren't from italy and we don't know how to speak italian (will download and italian-spanish dictionary)
>>
>>25062861
>Any advise to avoid end dead or something?
Don't go. Easy. Move to Ischia Island.

>>25062859
Pesto is from Genova, it's not Tuscan.
>>
>>25062866
spanish/italian are fuckin similar. If you're spanish you will not have problems to understand.
>>
>>25062871
lol for some reason i thought genova was in tuscany tho
>>
>>25062873
oh damn, lol ... Genova is in Liguria, near Tuscany. And it's not even a pretty city, actually.
>>
>>25062872
Okey
Thanks for the help
>>
>>25062876
idk i find a lot of beauty in the simple parts of the cities
ofc the countryside doesnt hurt. i'll be in pienza on friday and i cant wait to just look at the country... and eat cheese lol
>>
>>25062885
Pienza is very nice. And the cheese too :D
>>
>>25062890
im traveling to catania for the first time in a few weeks and i can't wait to not be able to understand shit lol
>>
>>25062900
LOL

Sicilia is beautiful, and nice funny people. But it's also dirty and the crime is high
>>
>>25062904
i have a couple good friends who go to uni here and they are from sicilia so at least i'll have a translator
im not so worried about the crime honestly, i've traveled a lot and to much poorer countries than italy and still never had a bad encounter
dirty is a good break from siena sometimes, it makes me appreciate the fact that the government washes the streets every day lmao
>>
OP, what are you doing out here in Italy?
>>
>>25062940
im studying art (oil painting) post grad and drinking a lot of wine, generally
>>
>>25062950
I LOL'D for the "drinking lot of wine" part.

If you are keen on italian alcoholic habits... well, I strongly suggest you to try out Veneto. there drinking is somewhat of a regional sport.
>>
Hey there!
18/male and italian of course.
Kik: legolas0000
>>
w.moreland
28, male, tuscany
i have yet to find a good italian kik group
>>
>>25064192
there's none
>>
Ci siamo
>>
>>25065788
yep, the kik "scene" is pretty miserable here
>>
also, OP don't skip Napoli or Sicilia because they tell you they are dirty. They surely are, but they compensate with a solid amount of beauty you won't find anywhere else. Clean places make for boring holidays; if you like'em, you might as well go to Switzerland.
>>
>>25066205
i've been to napoli and i'm visiting catania in two weeks :3 i'm living in siena which might be the cleanest streets in italy (though i've heard milano is the cleanest)
ive managed to find good dirty places even here though
>>
>>25066226
Milano is definitely not the cleanest city in Italy, quite the contrary; I like it a lot tho. I also like Catania: it's the only truly university city south of Napoli, so many young people around, plus it's in Sicily, which means haute patisserie and beautiful architecture/nature.
>>
>>25062763
I'm from Siena too
>>
>>25066259
it's on my list for sure... i have a few more months but im hoping to find some work or something so i can stay more permanently (otherwise why did i even learn italian)
>>25066271
which means we've already met lol
>>
>>25066300
Siena is so small...
>>
>>25066335
it's small but i like it anyway. it's quiet but i like it anyway. i've always managed to have fun here, even if there aren't any stores open on sunday
>>
>>25062701
I don't have kik.

Anyone from Rome? Currently @ San Paolo
>>
>>25066271
Davvero? f/m?
>>
>>25062701
I'm Italian, male and I live in Rome
>>
>>25062701
Padania is not Italy! RUSPA!
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.