[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VA meetup thread! -age -sex -orientation -location -what you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2

File: Virginia_new_sign.jpg (775KB, 1386x953px) Image search: [Google]
Virginia_new_sign.jpg
775KB, 1386x953px
VA meetup thread!
-orientation

28 m str8 804 - looking for fwb or just cool girls to hang out with
>>
M
str8 / curious
Who knows?
>>
Male
Bi
Hookup
>>
Female
Straight
Is there is anyone from the area who is on here?
>>
M
Bi

I'd love to find a "straight guy" to hook up with, or a dom/curious girl. The dream..

Kik:induction1
>>
>>25062500
Definitively typed 25, hmm
>>
>>25062448 hmm
>>
>>25062448
heyy - what's your kik? i'm sure people could always find a central place to all meet or something
>>
>>25062651
Just made one, aaab.ie
>>
Anyone near Blacksburg? I'll be visiting there next month for a couple weeks. 30/m
>>
M/520
>>
M
Mostly straight, there's wiggle room
Any and everything
>>
M
straight
southside richmond
i haven't been out with any dudes my age in years would be nice to have workout/range buddy, and as much as it'd be nice to have a chick around i don't hold hope
>>
>>25062503
Are bi guys not ok??
>>
M
staight
Nova
571/703
adventure, anything
>>
welp if this thread doesn't die soon and anyone takes an interest in to getting something done
hit me up on skype

daniel19882207
>>
>>25064906
trust me - nothing ever happens on these things. not even sure why i made it lol
>>
>>25064960
well even if theres little response, i'm curious to know how many of us there are in VA and maybe a few contacts can be made
>>
M
Straight
703/571
Anything. Just trying to make new friends. Also go to GMU
>>
24m 540

I'm basically a hop, skip, and a jump away from the 434
>>
>>25062448
Cold fish
>>
>>25065234
>Cold fish
What?
>>
>>25066054

you know, the opposite of a hot fish...
>>
Anyone having any luck?
>>
>>25066095
I feel like I haven't heard many successful meet ups in va, honestly
>>
>>25062742
Messaged you!
>>
>>25066101
It's a deceptively large state with very little board activity in it's highly populated areas
>>
>>25066142
Only ever had one successful meet up lol
>>
>>25066149
there was a successful one? when was that?
>>
M
Straight
Roanoke
Humans or robots

I lean robotic myself; been trying to get /out/ lately
>>
>>25066184
where do you go?
>>
>>25066187
It wasn't like a big group meet up or anything, just met a cool girl from 804 on here, we met for coffee, hung out another time at a park, then had a good stint as fwb. I was pretty surprised honestly haha. She was really cute and I was genuinely surprised anything came of meeting someone off of 4chan of all places
>>
>>25066193
damn still, i think it'd be fun to try and get a meet attempt. Are you still in the 804 area? thats where i am
>>
>>25066187
Trying to get into better shape by mountain biking at carvin's cove every other day

As far as hiking, the triple crown and peaks of otter; recently went backpacking/camping alone for the first time out at mt rogers and enjoyed that a lot

also VWCC if you meant that
>>
>>25066214
ive been camping to mt rodgers when i was younger with boy scouts and i remember it being a good park.

my parents go hiking in that area too went with them a few times but it's been a while.

i wanted to get back into camping, actually i'd like to take a weekend off and just go innawoods but i'm no /out/ kinda guy
>>
>>25066223
Heh I don't consider myself /out/ either, too much addiction to vidya and internet, though I wish to move in that direction.

Have any recommendations of good hiking/backpacking loops (loops being better for solo) in the region? Straight trails would require either backtracking (lame) or 2 cars (ie company, which im not against but usually too autistic)
>>
>>25066208
Yeah man definitely. I'm sure sooner or later we can garner some female interest too in an 804 meet up.
>>
>>25066239
i hear that. i'm not sure i can recommend anything since im not really an enthusiest and haven't tried outdoors recentely.
the only trail i've been to recently but isn't in Va is chimney rock in NC. Still a good trail. i guarentee im probably just as autistic as you or anyone else here is and that i'm game for camping or whatever
i have a car, a job, and nothing else to live for right now.
>>
>>25066246
one can dream right? i'm not even looking for girls right now (though never turn away) i'm just looking for some bro's

there's got to be at least a few of us here that can meet up to do something for a day
>>
>>25066260
If you live in 540 area I'm down for meeting up this weekend or somesuch

idk what people generally do as a group, im down for a hike or mountain bike (can rent one if you dont own one) or do something else whatever
>>
>>25066289
im in 804, but i'm willing to drive an hour or so if it means i can finally just get out and chill. I even have a bike and it probably even still works, though i haven't ridden it in years either.
how much do bikes cost to rent?
the only time issue with me is that i usually work nights and weekends but if i get enough time in advance it won't be an issue for me
>>
>>25066299
Renting a bike from Roanoke Mountain Adventures is ~$30

Though looks like Richmond-to-Roanoke is a 3hr drive
>>
>>25066313
oh right lol i was thinking 540 was more by staunton or c-ville. and i really don't mind a 3 hour drive

i deliver pizzas so i spend more time than that driving all night anyways
>>
>>25066320
I'd be down for checking out Charlottesville as a good half-way point though I haven't a clue what's there
>>
>>25066328
i really don't have a clue about c-ville either, the longest i spent there was when i enlisted but if it's too far out for you i'm willing to go other places.

i used to be a big time paintballer, and splatbrothers in hopewell is one of the best damn fields i've ever been too and i've been meaning to get back too it. thats always an option too if its your thing
>>
>>25066337
Never done paint ball before but it sounds fun (though painful); we'd need a crew of people for teams and spare gear I imagine
>>
>>25066328
>>25066337

If you guys want, I have a comedy show at the Omni hotel in Charlottesville on April 15th. It's at 9 pm and usually $20 a ticket. But if you tell the person at the door that," a guy named Tarken said we can get in for free." There shouldn't be any reason, short of a sell out, that you couldn't get in. There is gonna be a cash bar outside the room if you want to get drunk during the show.
>>
>>25066371
that actually sounds pretty cool. I'm game unless something comes up that keeps me
>>
>>25066360
don't really need a group, there are usually always enough walk on's to get good games going, they also have equipment for rent (good stuff too)

as for pain, it's personal preference but the field uses high quality paintballs that are brittle but won't break in barrel. I barely feel when i get hit there but im kinda used to it. expect to walk away with a few bruises
>>
>>25066264
Lol our first meet up can be club rouge or paper moon /s
>>
>>25066880
lol i actually live like 10 minutes down the street from paper moon, never been there though. that'd be fun even though va not a nude state. i know that there's one club that will do strip teases but it's out towards norfolk
>>
>>25066915
Haha count me in - has the potential to be a lot of fun
>>
>>25067116
truth, want to exchange contact info? i don't have kik or snapchat but i got skype daniel19882207
>>
File: IMG_0042.jpg (516KB, 2080x1170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0042.jpg
516KB, 2080x1170px
30ish, Richmond, VCU, Grad degree, lonely.
>>
>>25067204
Cool man I'll hit you up. Know of any females that'd want to go? Lol
>>
>>25068063
another richmond guy, you should join other anon and i for whatever it is we end up doing
>>
>>25068983
lol if i knew any girls at all i wouldn't need to be on this board. just shoot me a skype when you get the urge and we can work something out
>>
Hokie here. 20/m. There are no girls in this entire state according to these threads.
>>
It seems foolhardy to expect women from 4chan I'm thinking; might as well just use the threads to find male friends
>>
>>25070439
Hokie here too. 21/m.
>>
35m
love eatting pussy
any females in roanoke or lynchburg wanna play
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.