[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad I'm a male 20 yr old virgin? And what are your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161028_160834576.jpg (752KB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161028_160834576.jpg
752KB, 2340x4160px
Is it bad I'm a male 20 yr old virgin?

And what are your thoughts on virginity?

(Btw, I'm not a virgin by choice, I've just been unlucky as girls seem to not want to get with me)
>>
>>25057622
28 Year old male virgin here.

20 is fine. At my age it starts to fuck with you, but 20 is fine. I have friends that are well adjusted and date women and all and lost their v-card after you. Do it when you're ready. Are you asking girls out or are you shy?
>>
>>25057633
Thanks for replying.
Yeah I'm pretty introverted, but I have plenty of friends, 2 of which are female best friends, so it's not like I'm shy of talking to girls or anything.
I just act too friendly with girls who like me instead of being risky & asking them out
>>
>>25057622
If you can't find a girl by 25, find a prostitute or an asian spa that offers sex before you turn 30.

Travel outside your country if prostitution is illegal in yours; if you live in the U.S., travel to Mexico and spend $130 at one of the many brothels they have.
>>
>>25057622
30 M. Couldn't care less.
>>
>>25057633
>>25057796

Do you still see yourself ever losing it or is all hope lost?
>>
>>25057622
>>25057633
Beta
Maybe if you fixed that ol yeye ass haircut you'd get some bitches on your dick
>>
>>25057647
Yeah I can understand that. My suggestion: If you're feeling a girl, make sure she knows it. Having female friends is good, girls know other girls. But being friend zoned is bad.

>>25057827
I still want to lose it. But I don't actively seek sex. I just want a girlfriend right now, the sex will come. I'm a horny guy but 28 years without sex, I have no problem waiting longer for it. It's just the loneliness that gets to me sometimes.
>>
>>25057827
Yeah. I live in NYC. I guess I could go to a bar and pick up a girl but I care more about finding a firend/soulmate and potentially starting a family.
>>
>>25057845
>>25057850
Considerably younger than either of you still, but I agree on all fronts. Now that I've gone this long without, I'd rather just have one partner and stick with them for however long it can work (lifetime being the hope, but maybe not so lucky)

On the one hand it's comforting to know that no one is "alone" in being alone. On the other hand, I just wanna taste some ass man gatdiggitydam
>>
>>25057850
>Yeah. I live in NYC.
Same here friendo.

>>25057896
>On the other hand, I just wanna taste some ass man gatdiggitydam
Yeah sex probably feels so good. Not just the warmth and softness of a female body, but also the element of surprise. Being touched and not knowing what's next.
>>
>>25057622

25 here

still a virgin mostly for lack of trying, i enjoyed video games way more than the retarded girls at my high school, and wasn't ready to come out yet to try for boys. went to tech school after that, where i still mostly kept to myself. right now i'm working in a warehouse and getting to go out to clubs and raves and shit, but i'm afraid of getting into some random drunken hookup and forming babby, or worse, getting some STD for life.

i've been in a long distance relationship with a guy for a few years, but in that time we've only met up a few times, and there just isn't enough chemistry between us to lead to more than cuddling and some groping, even when i try really hard to get the message across that i want him to plow me. last time he was here i tried to break it off, but i'm not sure if it took.

now i'm trying to reach out into online dating a little bit, but the thought of a one on one conversation with someone i've never met kinda just shuts me down. not sure what to do about it. only had one real date before, where she realized pretty quickly that i was boring and not worth her time.

that said i'm not really putting sex on a pedestal, if it happens, it happens, if not then i've got plenty of toys and ideas to keep me and my weenis entertained.
>>
There are more men in the world than women, it looks like you are just a statistic. Alternatively you could drop your standards and go fuck a prostitute. You will see the world completely different afterwards.
>>
>>25057831
niggaaaa
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.