[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pregnant women are hot. Mothers are sexy. Feminism is cancer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: hot.jpg (6KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
hot.jpg
6KB, 258x196px
Pregnant women are hot. Mothers are sexy. Feminism is cancer which views these treasures as degenerate.
>>
Look I dont think shaming stay at home wives/moms is fair at all, I agree. If a woman doesnt feel like she wants to work and would rather be a stay at home so be it, good for her. I am fully aware I am going to be a stay at home wife the workforce isnt for me. However I am still a feminist. You cant pit stay at homes and working women against eachother like that when they arent always even mutually exclusive.

If a woman wants to work why does it matter? She has every right to. No one should be told they have to work because being a stay at home is degenerate but no woman should be told she should be at home because women shouldnt work. This is very wrong of you.
>>
>>25057857
Well what do you think of the fact that it's much harder for a man to be stay at home and still be respected? Or that it's much harder for a man to be stay at home period because he's expected to be the one making money?

I think most women that want to be "stay at home moms" are just lazy. Back when women primarily didn't "work", they still slaved over a hot stove and made sure the house was in tip top shape, all while raising children.
>>
>>25057300
>Pregnant women are hot.
nope man
>Mothers are sexy
yeah, milfs are hot
> Feminism is cancer which views these treasures as degenerate.
absolutely true.

are you married? have kids?
>>
>>25057300
>>>/pol/
>>
>>25057300
Agree. Nothing hotter than knocking a woman up, watching your child grow in her belly, and seeing the pure love she feels for your kid.

Everyone who disagrees is a feminist whore or a degenerate little boy.
>>
I'm a feminist who thinks pregnancy is beautiful and can't wait to be married and knocked up.
>>
>>25058964
Exactly.And there's something about having a woman knocked up by you and 8 months pregnant that makes you feel protective and borderline possessive.
>>
>>25058980
You're not a feminist than. At least not a third wave batshit crazy modern feminist like most feminists these days
>>
>>25058869
This. You are in the wrong containment board.
>>
I think pregnancy is gross. Adopt a fucking kid if you want one so bad, don't destroy your body and contribute to overpopulation because you felt like your dumb nonexistent spawn would be such a treasure you had to literally ignore thousands and thousands of existing children to make it happen.
>>
>>25060374
>At least not a third wave batshit crazy modern feminist like most feminists these days

ding ding ding. Feminism to me is all about freedom of choice and equality between the genders. In that sense you could consider me a Meninist as well.
>>
>>25061170
Bruhhh. I wish this thread would be pruned but this is a great comment.
>>
Ughh, all I want is a man to breed me. The thought of bearing a man's children makes me feel so feminine...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.