[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan AMWF Social Group! PLEASE READ THE RULES IN THE SECON

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: inside group picture.jpg (115KB, 720x435px) Image search: [Google]
inside group picture.jpg
115KB, 720x435px
4chan AMWF Social Group!

PLEASE READ THE RULES IN THE SECOND POST. Please note we are a SOCIAL group, not a LEWD group.

AMWF stands for...
Asian
Male
White/Western
Female

Please do not come in unless you match the acronym or you know someone currently in the group. We may let you stay if you're genuinely cool and nice to chat with and you liven up the group.

We are soon having our first anniversary bash! We've been around for a whole year already. Many people have come and gone, and some people float in and out. We're a pretty mixed group still evolving, and we always welcome new members and new change in topics and ideas. People have met up, made friends, and even started relationships through our group. Don't be shy or critical, just come on in and chat with us. Like I said, there's always new people and old alike, and we try to keep a friendly and chill atmosphere.

Discord:
https://discord.gg/4RM3Hgc

Kik:
Post your name or use bar code in second post.
>>
File: 4chan AMWF.png (93KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
4chan AMWF.png
93KB, 880x880px
RULES:
1. You should fill out an introduction form as soon as you can (you may be kicked out, not banned, after 48 hours if you do not). We now require a time-stamped selfie, but you may send that to me or an officer in private if you do not wish to post it in introductions. If you leave the group, we will delete your intro and intro picture, and if you come back you will need to post them once again.

2. Do not harass any of the members. This includes repeatedly spamming someone, saving pictures and posting them online, threatening, sending unsolicited nudes, launching personal attacks or defaming, etc. Violation of this rule will get you banned.

3. In the Discord you are to keep anything with nudity strictly in the Lewd section. No lewd pictures in Kik. Introductions channel is just for filling stuff out. Spamming this may get you kicked or banned.

4. Absolutely no gore. You can post links to gore-related things if there is no gore preview and you say it is gore with the link. Violating this will get you kicked or banned.

5. Most importantly, be respectful to other members. You can find a date or hookup here, but follow rule #2. If you want to send or receive lewdies, make sure the other person is comfortable with it. Asking repeatedly when they said no is harassment and will get you banned.

6. New members will be restricted from channels before being assigned a tier. Visitors will be kicked out if they do not become a member (as mentioned above).

7. Non-AMWF people are allowed if they behave and are genuinely interested in us as a social group. You will be given the 'Non-AMWF' tier.

8. You may always @ officers or higher positions for help, or just PM us.
>>
What's the point of a social group. Have hooked up from this.
>>
Not gonna lie, this sounds gay as shit.
>>
I am Asian male and I find this racist as shit. Why no other demographic.
>>
>>25057137
Because this is what my niche is and many others' niche. It's just what we like. A lot of people in the group enjoy relationships with many races. It doesn't mean the group is racist.

>>25057080
You can just chill and talk with people. What's the point of school clubs or Facebook?
>>
>>25057301
>>25055799
Why did you choose this OP image? It's a bunch of old men with young women?

Though I secretly think it's hot.
>>
>>25055799
KONISHIWA AZN BEEZIES.

Pinoys are the worst. I'll leave that here.
>>
>>25057397
I was trying to find a stock image of AMWF as a crowd but I couldn't find many. They all looked middle aged to me.
>>
>>25057420
>>25057301
>>25055799

Sorry, it seems my ID keeps changing for some reason.
>>
>>25055799
Great, lets see this post go to shit again because of insecure white guys. Anytime now.
>>
>>25057420
What about this. From the 1930s trend with AMWF that ended up in a riot with many asians killed by white men.

http://www.ozy.com/flashback/filipino-laborers-the-politics-of-partying/32389
>>
>>25059224
Everyone back then was a racist piece of shit.
>>
>>25060930

Protip: Nothing has changed. Whites still have the same attitude about non-whites taking their women.
>>
>>25061846
The idea of any gender being owned by the other is ridiculous.
>>
>>25059224

Funny thing is these pairings happened out of necessity. The lack of Filipina women forced these Filipino men to interracial relationships, the same thing happened with Chinese men when they first came to America. But the moment laws and circumstances allowed asian women of their respective ethnic groups to come to America in higher numbers, these white/asian interracial pairings disappeared overnight.
>>
>>25062067
I hate that stupid misinterpretation of English grammar so much...

"Our" and "their" in this case refers to grouping, like saying, "This is my town" or "Welcome to our family."
>>
My asian tier rankings (for AM):

Korean
japanese
Chinese
Thai
Vietnamese
phillipino
>>
>>25063159
I generally find eastern and south-eastern Asians attractive, but I love Vietnamese and Koreans. <3
>>
>>25061846
>Whites still have the same attitude about non-whites taking their women.
To be fair, it's any race. If China all of a sudden had a huge influx of white people and they all started dating the Asian girls, it'll get pretty racist too.

America is the only country that has experienced the actual 'melting pot' effect.

And don't get me wrong, as an Asian guy if I see some cutie asian girl with a white guy, especially if he's some lanky, awkward looking weeboo, I get annoyed as well. I think it's a pretty natural response. But outwardly acting out on these thoughts and being proactively racist (i.e. shaming them, denigrating them, going on 4chan and being a racist sissy bitch) is being extreme.

And that's what ticks me off everytime i see this thread get shitposted. I don't go the asian girl thread and shitpost there, so we shouldn't have to deal with that crap either
>>
>>25063159
I'm from California and the ones that do best with white women are usually south east asians. Mostly Viets and Thai I think.
>>
>>25057301
I think what he means by that is that this thread is objectifying Asian men towards a niche fetish relationship. As an Asian man, it would more appealing to see this thread labeled simply as "Asian men thread" with an emphasis on meet ups/contact trading. It's obvious who you're talking about when you say "western" women.

Also, using a image of rich Chinese men with impoverished Siberian wives isn't turning me off at all...
>>
人種差別主義者.
>>
>>25064676
This group does not represent objectification. It's debatable that having a strong desire for a race is objectification. It may be a fetish for some, but it is also a lifestyle choice (mixing eastern values with western) and having preferences.

Also I would like to clear up that the group doesn't solely revolve around Asian men. We are not worshipping you. We talk a lot about American trends and culture (and also other places like Australia, Europe, etc). So I believe AMWF is still appropriate and represents us.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.