[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's post the last non-chain restaurant we went to and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FullSizeRender.jpg (245KB, 1200x847px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
245KB, 1200x847px
Let's post the last non-chain restaurant we went to and other deets.

>Dope as hell sushi restaurant run by a Korean guy
>Blues and jazz music playing constantly
>Dining alone after work because I am comfortable with doing so
>Shot of bourbon, decent witbier, and two sushi rolls since BOGO

Pic related. Anyone in the 919 area should check it out. Sushi Blues.
>>
>>25051264
damn that sounds pretty sublime.

I went to a little Hawaiian shack. The had this dank pork on top of rice and noddle, plus gravy two eggs and a side of kimchi. Oh and I had this weird green tea soda drink. Really good grub, the atmosphere was a little "weed lmao" and it was really crowded, but so good. If you're in the 503 Check out Roxy's Island Grill
>>
>>25051264
>Khagan Mongolian Grill
>Never had Mongolian
>best ordering system in the world
What you do is fill a bowl with ingredients (noodles, vegetables, meat, sauces), and they give you a ticket. Then they pour out your food onto a giant stir fry pan and cook it right in front of you.
>Food was a 7-8/10, the process was a 10/10.
>>
>>25051760
Sounds very similar to the asian place I go regularly.
Wok & Teppanyaki.

Established some bomb ass relation with the cute waitress there and she always makes sure I get free wine.

Go there alone 90% of the time and eat food for atleast 3 people.
I am a pretty average skinny white dude and they are always kinda astonished that I can eat and drink like a madman.
>>
Hmm the last non chain I went to was Liu Liu Hot Pot. It's a small Chinese hot pot place, based on the cook your own food model, and it's really yummy and awesome! Lots of food too and a fixed price so no matter how many seconds you get it's all the same. They also have glass pudding which is delicious.
>>
Mongolian grills are the best. That ingredient buffet / huge grill the chefs use in what can form a huge line makes for a neat experience.

>>25051799
What, like a Korean bbq?
>>
>>25052297
in the same style yes, but they bring out a giant pot of broth and you put the food (whcih you order) in it to cook. So less barbeque I guess. Oh and they serve you cold noodles at the start. It's pretty good :)
>>
>>25051264
where?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.