[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enough blatant sex and masturbation, don't you think? How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: imgres.png (2KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.png
2KB, 310x163px
Enough blatant sex and masturbation, don't you think? How about a thread filled with people that genuinely wanna chat and make friends before moving into anything weird!

Leave your:
>age/sex/location
>interests
>contact
>>
you first..... please.
>>
18/m/Singapore

I think the number of animalistic sex predators on 4chan is a little too high, up for anything intellectual or banter, and move on from there if thinks click. Hope for new friends!

I play rugby (so athletic), love movies, broadway n orchestral music on top of conventional pop, and you'll find out more by talking to me i guess. (straight btw)

kik: hellometeorite
>>
>>25046475
>Enough blatant sex and masturbation, don't you think?
No. Fuck you.
>>
>age/sex/location
19, f, florida
>interests

>up for anything intellectual or banter, and move on from there if thinks click.

im with you on this

my interests mostly have an intellectual basis
i want to be a filmmaker/director/writer
psychology, philosophy, history
im very interested in paranormal/spiritual phenomena, not necessarily religion but i think its interesting to study the connections between religions/other spiritual beliefs/paranormal phenomena, something like that

to shorten things up ill just post the boards i frequent the most
>tv
>mu
>fa
>sci
>pol
>trv
>x
>lit

my main interest right now is mbti, im unhealthily obsessed, actually
so if anyone here /mbti/ it would be really cool if you could post your type as well
>entp
>want to meet other entps, but not strictly

>contact
my skype: neverevertrustme

but i really only want to add people who have similar interests/want to have intellectual conversations with
also strongly prefer people into mbti because thats my major obsession right now and i need people to talk about it with
dont really want a bunch of annoying autists i have nothing in common with, which has been my experience in the past
i know i sound pretentious but whatever, thats just the nature of 4chan
>>
File: 1459363418799s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1459363418799s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>25046949
>my interests mostly have an intellectual basis
>>
>>25047151
i dont see a problem
care to elaborate?
im not trying to sound pretentious or anything
i just thought that was the best way to phrase it
>>
19,m,singapore

like to explore the world more and learn more about the cultures and traditions of different people from different countries.

i just want to get someone to talk to without having cancer and not get bored, maybe something we both can chat about all day.

kik : willnks
>>
>>25047174
its ok
>>
>>25047174
added you ;)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.