[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OPINION THREAD THAT WILL MAKE IT TO PAGE 10 IN NO TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1305940125816.jpg (475KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1305940125816.jpg
475KB, 1920x1080px
OPINION THREAD THAT WILL MAKE IT TO PAGE 10 IN NO TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone else every feel like you have been pushed your whole life in several directions but never feeling comfortable going that way. It seems like everyone i know is very vain and just wants to talk about themselves or how their the smartest/most important person at their job. Its like if you haven't found a dream job before ur 30 than its all over. Dont get me wrong im happy for my friends and family and were their going, but sometimes it feels like their just shoving it in my face or using me as a ego boost because according to them i dont do as much as they do. Which really fucking pisses me off because they really dont know what i go thru on a daily basis. Then i try to explain this to them but but somehow im the bad guy for being selfish and thinking about myself. I used to think i was the problem, maybe i was being selfish and jealous, but when people say to your face that your job isnt as important as theirs it really is bullshit.

Anyway if anyone wants to discuss ill be here till the threads dead
heres a doggo for your time
>>
>>25044269
Its not about what you got, its about what you are able to give.

In the end, you will die alone.
>>
I don't like to talk about myself and I don't have a dream job.

I think you need purpose in your life, but perhaps people mistake it for a job. Jobs are futile. You just need purpose.

It is, of course, important to have a good income, but in the end all that will matter is what you did that you thought important.
>>
File: excite doggo.gif (1MB, 326x315px) Image search: [Google]
excite doggo.gif
1MB, 326x315px
your doggo makes me want doggo :-D
>>
>>25044269
>It seems like everyone i know is very vain and just wants to talk about themselves or how their the smartest/most important person at their job.

Most people are in fact that vain. It's one of the best tools to use against everyone. If you give them the opportunity, most people will reveal everything about themselves. The art of seduction is such that you recreate yourself into whatever the person seeks out most. You become an addiction, because you have created something that fills the void, whatever that void may be.

As for the rest of it, they don't have it together nearly as much as you're giving them credit for. Fact is, most people put on a strong front but if you dig any deeper than that, they are hollow, shallow, empty people. We try to romanticize everything. Ultimately, you are not a failure unless you accept surrender and death, your life is your own to live. There is no shame in Mediocrity, friend. If everyone lived the high flying life, then that would be the new normal.

TL;DR, fuck everyone else and how they make you feel, you do you, dude.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.