[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to I start talking to cute grill who added me on Facebook?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: PEPESAD.png (8KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
PEPESAD.png
8KB, 225x224px
How to I start talking to cute grill who added me on Facebook?

We have some mutuals and she live near me.

Other than that I have no idea who she is or anything about her.

Help a lonely guy out
>>
Just think of something to start a conversation, it doesnt really matter what it's about as long as she talks back. I used to text all day with this girl and now she's my GF
>>
>>25039436
Like what? I can't really just say hi lol
>>
>>25039439
What seems most logical, for me it was school related. But back then I hated myself everyday I didnt have the guts to do something like that and at some point I started to do those things that I didnt even try to do before
>>
>>25039405
Just start a conversation based on something she posted. All you need is an excuse to start talking, the. Take the convo wherever you want.
>>
>>25039405
Open mouth, pull air out, try to articulate some words, WTG MOTHERFUCKER.

On a more pityful tone, dont overthink it, do not think about it at all, just have fun and be flirty. Imagine you are the guy every girl is talking abojt out there, and imagine she is beta af.

Protip: buy her a pizza and a beer, then another beer, then another. Those thingsbtend to stack nicely and have great effects on libido
Gl anon, smash dat puzzy
>>
>>25039405
Smalltalk, start with the weather
>>
Thank you anon's
>>
>>25039405
send memes
or reaction pictures
girls like funny shit
just make sure you start off with something normies can laugh at, like a photoshopped CIA until you move on to the more esoteric autism
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.