[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baggage Thread 2.0 (Modified) The last thread was bretty gud.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 9mU0xUJ.jpg (111KB, 1068x601px) Image search: [Google]
9mU0xUJ.jpg
111KB, 1068x601px
Baggage Thread 2.0
(Modified)

The last thread was bretty gud. Trying something new.

You list your good qualities as they relate to a relationship then your perceived or acknowledged negative qualities as small, medium and large. Then people can comment on what's a deal killer or not.

>age/gender/sexuality
>good stuff
>small
>medium
>large
>>
File: 1467680519170.jpg (55KB, 866x866px) Image search: [Google]
1467680519170.jpg
55KB, 866x866px
21/m/hetro

Good stuff
-I'm told im charming and good looking
-I'm big on communication and figuring shit out, I'm not prone to snap judgments
-I've also been told I have the patients of a saint

Small stuff
-I have a really high sex drive, I had a ex who thought I was a sex addict but I'm much better now
-I work a lot so I don't always have time for relationship stuff

Medium stuff
-I'm arrogant
-I'm blunt as hell
-as a rule I never think before I speak which sometimes leads to me accidently hurting others

Large
-I've had 3 exs who were raped and some of their problems became my problems. I'm terrified of hurting my partner during sex now.
-one of my exs was a poison person and it's made me a tad distrustful of others
-I've hurt other people a lot/been hurt and it's turned me into a huge pussy who's terrified of commitment

All of my ex gf's except one had severe mental problems. I'm still not over the one who was sane because I'd never been that relaxed and happy with another person before.

How bad is it. Hit me boys.
>>
>>25037673
Oh, and I'm also addicted to nicotine. I use to smoke 2 packs a day. I'm down to half a pack but it's not ideal
>>
>age/gender/sexuality
19/F/bi

>good stuff
-I'm pretty smart, into science and art
-I love games (tabletop, vidya, board games)
-Financially independent and have no desire to mooch off a partner
-I think i'm pretty funny and interesting to be around
-I'm nice, faithful, and generally pretty go with the flow (Nobody except my very very close friends know about my issues with anxiety and depression, when I confide in people they're surprised because I'm pretty good at keeping things private and I never freak out around other people, it's always just internalized lol)

>small
-I'm not a huge fan of traveling
-I'm afraid of commitment but also can be clingy
-I'm like 10 pounds above average (everyday average, not the technical US average which is kinda big comparatively)
-I get uncomfortable by drama and big scenes and crazy public affection, I like to stay out of crazy shit
-I hate anal

>medium
-Severe emetophobia, I basically carry around hand sanitizer and won't be around dirty or sick kids
-I'm jealous,but not possessive
-I get super stressed out and I'm very invested in my academics

>large
-Depressed
-I have some bad bouts of anxiety
-I dated a drug addict once (heroin) and I really can't be around that stuff anymore. I'm cool with smoking cigarettes and casual pot and drinking, but extreme drugs or alcoholism just won't fit into my life I can't be around it
-I don't want kids, ever
-I'm very unhappy and I'm really trying to work on it so honestly I don't want to date a "savior" type because I don't want to become codependent
>>
>>25037673
>>25037685
honestly you sound like a all around good person. even the large stuff isn't that bad. i'd rather have a partner who's afraid to hurt me and has commitment issues over a partner who doesn't give a shit in bed and wants to rush everything.

---
20/f/bi

Good stuff
-I'm cute
-I have fun/useful hobbies (cooking, gardening, painting)
-Sappy pos that will probably write you poetry about your eyes or something
-Great with families. Take me home to mom.

Small
-I make the other person do the ordering/talking when we go out
-I have a lot of scars
-I love animals and need to take care of something to feel fulfilled in life
-If I didn't go to school I would be a hermit with no friends probably

Medium
-I don't like to be touched a lot/only like being touched in specific ways
-Uncomfortable with PDA
-Sexual Traumaâ„¢ but it's usually not a big deal
-Commitment issues

Large
-Moderately bad social anxiety and panic disorder. Also have a rad dissociative disorder.
-Camwhore
-Would probably need a partner into kink to feel satisfied w/ the relationship

Honestly will probably die alone but w/e
>>
>>25037798
Thanks f a m. I would not describe myself as a good person but at least someone thinks I am. I doubt you'll die alone if it's any consolation.
>>
>>25037798

do you have contact info? or do you want mine perhaps?
>>
20/m/mostly het

>good stuff
-world traveled
-like being spontaneous
-good with change and stress
-the best sense of humor
-only three payments of $19.99

>small
-no real life friends
-unversed in the art of talking well
-wanting to do a lot of things in life but currently wandering aimlessly because my drive for self actualization has been whittled down and crushed

>medium
--that millennial depression, right guys

(POWER GAP)
>large
-I'm a deeply broken person that uses humor to hide my vast insecurities.
-I have no real will to live.
-The untreated emotional abuse I suffered at a young age from the hands of my deeply ill single mother will probably gnaw on me during every silent lull at the end of every night until I finally bite it. Nothing will convince me that I have self worth. I'll never love myself.
-No warranty policy.
>>
>>25038192
sure, provide yours and I'll add you

>>25038276
>deeply broken person that uses humor to hide my vast insecurities
incredibly relatable & you sound like a cool dude
>>
>>25038396
Do you use kik?
>>
>>25038396

kik, discord, skype?
>>
>>25038406
>>25038408
discord preferred, although i do have a kik
>>
>>25038410
Add me too!

Discord: sunnyseas
>>
>>25038410

maxjenius81#9638
>>
What an interesting thread idea.

>29/m/US

>Good
Extremely patient, loving and kind to the point of being a doormat, will do anything I can to help
Quiet and profound
Very strong work ethic
"Well-educated" so I know a lot of dumb stuff about history and languages etc

>Small
Hate being touched from behind. Cannot stand it, it makes me want to stab someone
Generally pretty awkward and painfully shy
Smoke half a pack of cigarettes a day

>Medium
Drink too much coffee, poor diet, poor sleep habits. Generally treat my body terribly
Hate interacting with strangers and prefer inconveniencing myself over a confrontation (say a wrong order at a restaurant)
Obsessed with my cat and will send you photos of it, constantly
Hardcore daddy issues, crave approval from any immediate supervisor at any job

>Large
Converting religions and I take it very seriously (Catholicism)
Probably have PTSD from being homeless
Depression and anxiety manifest themselves physically in ways that I conceal from other people (room will be messy, will go without eating for a day, some self mutilation)
Become emotionally invested far too easily and will probably think about what it'd be like falling in love with you at least once if we talk
Almost exclusively date clingy younger women (and patronize sugar babies too) so I can act like a paternal authority figure
>>
>age/gender/sexuality
32 m straight
>good stuff
awesome human being. very wise. stable. big dick. funny
>small
can be quiet, introspective or aloof
>medium
very lazy
>large
am a virgin, dont like monogamy

kik: zsasza

im in los angeles
>>
>>25038396
Thanks, I like to think it adds to my boundless charm when I'm faking it reasonably well. You sound pretty great too.
>>
>>25038419
i need the 4 digit # code as well <3

>>25038580
you remind me of me
also the cat thing is a positive
>>
>>25039745
How so? Also if you'd like to start the cat spam, I have a discord. ghostly#5280
>>
>>25039745
sunnyseas#9978
>>
File: 948121247802174812947.gif (52KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
948121247802174812947.gif
52KB, 500x376px
>age/gender/sexuality
22/M/Straight

>good stuff
Very kind, affectionate and honest
Calm and understanding
Passionate about my hobbies/interests (cooking, vidya, anime, animals, travelling)

>small
Bad sleep habits
Usually very shy when talking with someone for the first time, specially irl
Slightly above the average weight (chubby)

>medium
Clingy
Phases of lack of motivation

>large
I never really loved myself but I've been trying to work in it.
>>
>stuff
26/f/gay sorta

>good stuff
Social
Caring/motherly.
Confident.
Smart-ish sorta
I make good money an am my own boss and have my own place.
I'm petite and fit.
I cook like nobody's business.

>small
I'm pretty messy (but not dirty)
I'm super picky. Stuff has to be just right.

>medium
I don't shave my crotch or armpits. That might be a plus for some, but for most girls that's a mark against me.
Super extreme sexual fetishes and super insatiable most of the time.

>large
I really need my personal space sometimes. About the last week of every month I just ghost everybody. I need to recharge my batteries and just be by myself with my own thoughts for a while, so I take a week every month and just be by myself. I don't go anywhere. I don't talk to anyone. I literally don't say a word. Problem is, other than that I'm really clingy. I want to be with my so all the time, day and night 24/7. But once my me time comes, I don't talk to you, I don't respond to texts. That's my time.

>huge
I was engaged at a young age to my dream woman. She's no longer with me, but i've since decided to try getting back on the horse. But a big part of my heart will always stay with her, and that probably will not be super easy for a new partner to cope with.
I go to therapy because of that one.
I drink a lot sometimes because of that one.
>>
>>25037765
Other than the bi thing, don't sound bad at all femanon.
>>
>age/gender/sexuality
27/m/mostly straight

>Good stuff
- Passionate
- Caring
- Funny
- Intelligent
- Devoted
- Good with tools
- Great with kids/plan to teach

>Small stuff
- Sensitive
- Unintentionally passive aggressive
- Clingy but not overtly so

>Medium
- I'm an asshole
- Jealous
- Depressive

>Large
- Diagnosed BPD
- Suicidal ideation
- My last 3 ex's have abused/used or just blatantly lied to me and now I feel more jaded and less trusting
>>
>>25040822
that doesnt sound too bad, desu. shit gets rough, we all have our ways of dealing. no real deal breakers, but if i were to date you, id want less of you being alone. cut that week down to 2-3 days and it'd be fine.

>age/gender/sexuality

23/f/pansexual (only qualify it this way because i know a lot of people see the transitional point of trans people as different.. basically if i find you attractive, thats that, regardless of gender)

>good stuff
im funny sometimes
i can laugh at myself
i can take a joke
my face looks alright
im a pretty smart cookie
pretty kinky

>small
im a furry
clingy
messy
overweight, but working on it

>medium
i cut myself
when i get depressed i spiral
i tend to lack motivation
play way too many video games
i sometimes go months without shaving

>large
i was abused when i was younger and its affected the way i act around people, pretty severely

i get panic attacks if someone i dont know touches me for more than a few seconds

i've cheated on partners in the past due to becoming bored in the relationship. i've since learned better communication skills and how to control myself

sometimes, quite often, i cry after sex. not because of anything my partner did, but because sex is just really emotional for me due to past abuse
>>
File: 32.png (146KB, 671x519px) Image search: [Google]
32.png
146KB, 671x519px
>no location indicator
how am i supposed to get a qt mentally ill gf if they don't live in my country
>>
>>25041995
well, i've been doing that since i was very young. it's not even really like something that i can control really. it's like once a month the volume of the rest of the world gets turned down. I get distant and distracted and tired talking with people. Its just my me time, ive determined, and i've catered my lifestyle to it.

Most of your stuff isn't the worst in the world. The cutting and the depression would probably be a no go for me though. And the crying after sex, too. That would make me nervous.
And the cheating, too. I've never cheated or been cheated on but the idea of it scares me.

But a hairy clingy kinky furry. I'm good with that.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.