[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Low Standards Thread This is to continue the thread that already

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 45

File: konata.png (1MB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
konata.png
1MB, 600x800px
Low Standards Thread

This is to continue the thread that already exists. Same template applies

>Gender, Age, Location, Orientation
>Bit about you/why your standards are low
>What you're looking for
>LDR or irl only?
>Anything else
>>
>>25036784

>tfw i was about to comment on the lack of title on the previous thread you posted

>you corrected it before i got a chance

Well played anon. Thanks for posting the new one too.
>>
>>25036794
No problem friend
Just trying to keep the love going as long as possible
>>
File: 1488679426379.jpg (33KB, 848x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488679426379.jpg
33KB, 848x900px
>>25036784
I got you, anon. Here's my stupid story

Male, 22, New Mexico, Pretty straight
Best friend from high school and I dated for 5 years and she eventually fell in love with some other college chav whom their only common interest is League of Legends. She says she still loves me but I just want to get over her already and find something else. I tried all those stupid dating sites but they're filled with fake or normie Spanish cunts. Even Tinder is bad here.
>Finding someone to love on 4chan
>Being this low to find someone on a website where shitposting is the norm

>What you're looking for
Someone to play vidya with, drawfag with, shitpost etc. Someone short and curvy would be nice.
>LDR or irl only?
Either.
>Anything else
I drink seldom but I still drink.
>>
File: 1378665370579.jpg (74KB, 524x468px) Image search: [Google]
1378665370579.jpg
74KB, 524x468px
Might as well post mine as well then aye.

Male, 24, England, Straight

Not in the greatest shape and i'm kind of a neet right now. But i've also never really liked anyone based on looks, just personality.

>What you're looking for
A friend or more, a connection. Would be great if we could play vidya together a lot too.

>LDR or irl only?
Either is okay really.

>Anything else
Send me a message on my throwaway email: [email protected]

I'll check this email when i can. As regards to the person, personality is key. Just be nice, and please don't be into heavy drinking or drug use. Bonus if you play vidya a lot as i do too.
>>
Is that picture of Konata low standards for a waifuboy?
>>
F, 21, far far away, bi

II guess I've never quite fit in and lately my relationships have been hurtful and going nowhere

>What you're looking for
I just want some Internet friends to talk to

>LDR or irl only?
Both

>Anything else
We could trade drawings and gifts?

>>25036832
Do you have a kik?
>>
>>25037140
Yeah. it's UberRoss. I posted on clingy general too, there's a pic there.

>>25036991
>>
M 18 flordia ehhh... straight
If there is a hole i will make it wider for the most part
Doesn't matter to me if you wanna meet up
Kik :ado_116
>>

f 22 ontario canada straight

i don't judge based on looks. it's cool if you're a neet or w/e too

>What you're looking for

friendos only

>LDR or irl only?

either is fine. if you're in the gta i can drive to meet you!

>Anything else

i play a lot of vidya and i draw and i like coding
>>
>>25037690
skype? pretty much got everything.
>>
21/M (aspiring trap, tho)/Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Straight-ish, might switch to bi soon, who knows.

I'm some weird weeaboo-metalhead hybrid who doesn't really fit in with either crowd, so I'm pretty lonely. I have deeply rooted self-esteem and confidence issues that cripple me in my day to day life. They make me very shy, so I don't really go talk to anyone and people don't talk to me IRL either. All in all, I'm extremely lonely, but /soc/ helps a lot with that.

Physically, I'm very smol, height and weight wise, have extremely long hair and normally wear typical metalhead attire. People have said of me that I'm kind, thoughtful, attentive, a good listener, smart and a very moral person, but I don't know how true this all is. I sure don't feel it, haha. I'm cynical and pessimistic when it comes to my own life, buy weirdly optimistic regarding humanity's future as a whole. I'm very into futurism and stuff.

>What you're looking for
For people who are easy to talk to and like to talk. It's not out of the ordinary for me to spend the whole day chatting on Skype or even doing it up all night until the sun rises in the morning. I'm mainly looking for people with an interest in anime, metal and their related subcultures, as well as people who are either well-traveled or have read a lot about the world (or would like to), because close-mindedness and willfull ignorance pisses me off, desu. Anything is okay, physically.

>LDR or irl only?
LDR doesn't bother me too much as long as there's a possibility of meeting up one day, but I know for a fact that it's harder to do the farther away the two people are. For exemple, anywhere further away from Montreal than, say, the West Coast or westernmost Europe would be really really hard to maintain. I'm still willing to try it.

>Anything else
Je parle Français.
日本語をちょっと少し話します.
>>
File: 1473906812491.png (120KB, 277x317px) Image search: [Google]
1473906812491.png
120KB, 277x317px
22 / M / Aus / Straight

Obese, autistic, retarded, NEET weeaboo with no friends or life
I try to learn how to draw sometimes
The rest of "sometimes" is spent panicking and thinking about how I should be doing something
I also have really bad horrible anxiety, but I'm not sure if that has changed lately because I don't go outside or talk to people online anymore

Typical ugly/fat person thing, I don't care about looks anywhere near as much, if at all, compared to personality and how well I get along with someone.

>What you're looking for
Pretty much anything
Someone to talk to, someone who's interested in something more with someone like me, someone who wants to degrade fat people.
Anything.

>LDR or irl only?
Doesn't really matter

>Anything else
kik is nonbeii
>>
>>25037690
Hey I'm from a little bit up north but I spend a ton of time in the GTA so more friends down there is always nice. 27/m
Citizenshoop on kik or skype
>>
>>25037795
Hey! You ok with sharing skype or kik or something? :)
>>
M/18/California/Straightish

To be honest, I just wanna be able to get to know a grill and enjoy my time with her. I only ask two things.
1. Be a weeb, like it's to the point you've stopped caring about how unironicly cringy you've become.
2. Be able to carry a chat beyond "hey" or "lol".

Do that, and we're all set. Send a kik to animekeepsmegoing or reply with your discord if you wanna chat more.
>>
I just want a gf REEEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>25037795
I see you everywhere. Are you a cute trap?
>>
32 m virgin los angeles, straight
im a normal, kinky white dude and my standards arent low
>What you're looking for
local femanon thats into open relationships
>LDR or irl only?
irl
>Anything else
kik: zsasza
>>
>>25038941
>my standards arent low
then why the fuck are you here?
>>
>>25037140
Where is far, far away? It's always nice when people aren't from NA or UK.

>>25036832
>I love you and it's me, not you, but I met someone who is high Plat and he makes me feel alive again and like there's more to life
>>
Male, 28, CA, Straight

I'm an INTJ, and grew up not being a social butterfly due to anxiety issues. I am most comfortable being inside and because of that, I'm as pale as a ghost and a bit overweight though not obese. I spend most of my time playing video games on my PC or PS4 and watching anime to escape reality.

>What you're looking for
I would love to find a female who can relate to my situation so we can be a dynamic duo together. Fight virtual monsters together. Watch anime together. Spend time falling in love with each other. I will find you attractive no matter what.

>LDR or irl only?
Both would make me happy. But irl would have to wait a while, for obvious reasons of being a shut-in and shy.

>Anything else
Competitive games bring out the worst in me. I'm half korean so naturally I tryhard in those kinds of games and want to win and I can be harsh when giving criticism to my team.

I'm also half irish so I'm hairy and grow red in my beard. Also have freckles from when I used to be a kid that played outside a lot.
>>
>>25038051
Oh, shit. I forgot to add my contact info again!

Kik: TheCutestLoli
Discord: CutestLoli#7729

>>25038742
That's because I post everywhere.
That second part is subjective, tho.
>>
>>25037690
Hey, I'm 24 and from Ontario too. I play a bunch of different games and in school for comp sci. Here's my kik: clthr0w4y
>>
Male, 25, AZ, Straight
After a few run-ins with some failed relationships, I realized more and more that there must always be compromise. I'm open minded and I like to give people a chance. A lot of it also is that I'm extremely introverted and tend to be a recluse. I am working on that though.
>What you're looking for
I guess I'm looking for someone that likes to stay in, but doesn't mind going out once in a while (if in IRL). Someone that I can talk to and can share interests and things and connect with on many levels, maybe someone that likes to game a little bit here and there. I'm a musician and used to write. It would be cool to meet someone that also has a creative side, but not required at all.
>LDR or irl only?
Either or is fine, though I'd prefer IRL. As long as we can both put the effort into seeing each other if it's LDR.
>Anything else
I sometimes game and stay on my computer too much, but it's part of who I am and even my career. I do go and play basketball on Saturdays and used to play softball on Wednesdays in a league to pass the time. I also perform in a tribute band to pass the time (tributing for a band that started in the 80's).
>>
>>25037690
I could use more non normie friends. Kik Charodei
>>
Female, 21, Canada, Pan

Shut in, alcoholic, mental illnesses, chubby

>What you're looking for
anything

>LDR or irl only?
prefer ldr but either one

>Anything else
I have no friends so also probably clingy
>>
>>25039617
post contact pls
>>
>>25039617
Mirai Nikki was my shit anon!

Kik's kekrepublic
>>
>>25039617
I don't mind talking to you. Got Kik?
>>
>I ask for contact then everyone else piles in
wew lad
>>
>>25039624
Had to make a kik, it's magmae6
>>
m/22/south eastern US/bi

I'm a low standard person myself being horribly out of shape and a sperg, always been socially awkward and whatnot, low self esteem. So now I tend to not really care about looks that much and really just want someone who can share the same things I like. I ended up liking, and I mean actually liking, one girl in my life and that was in high school. We were friends, I was too much of a beta and I didn't have any confidence therefore nothing happened and ultimately she moved away and I hate myself for not trying anything.

>What you're looking for
Pretty much someone to start as friends, get to know each other and shoot the shit. I like my animus and I love my vidya. I'm going to the gym to try to better myself and it's going good, would be cool to have someone to come with.

>LDR or irl only?
I'd prefer irl but either is fine.

>Anything else
I don't really know how to start convos so I might not really seem like a talkative person but if a topic comes up that we're both really into I think a good convo could happen. Vidya is a good way to get me to talk.

Throw away email here: [email protected]

>>25039641
son it's a female, it's going to happen either way
>>
File: 1488641351110.jpg (40KB, 720x502px) Image search: [Google]
1488641351110.jpg
40KB, 720x502px
>>25037690
>>25039617
Kik cuteposter. Hope we can be friends!
>>
File: 1485550372403.jpg (23KB, 506x437px) Image search: [Google]
1485550372403.jpg
23KB, 506x437px
Gender, Age, Location, Orientation
Male,25,Midwest, bi
Fat,ugly and suffer from depression and aniexty. But I care more bout personality then looks. I mean there needs to be some attraction but eh not the main thing for me. I'm also extremely shy and nervous round new people. Meh can't think of anything else atm
>What you're looking for
Friends I guess
>LDR or irl only?
Both
>Anything else
Skype is nickf200

Kik is sirleopolld
>>
File: 1481264994891.jpg (102KB, 480x378px) Image search: [Google]
1481264994891.jpg
102KB, 480x378px
>>25039726
21/M/UK(London)/ Bi but mainly str8
Honestly Im kind of comfortable with myself, but I just feel a little lonely recently and would love someone to chat to
>What you're looking for
Really not too sure, im down for anything
>LDR or irl only?
Either works, LDR works absolutely fine for me though,
>Anything else
Not that I can think of
>>
>>25039782
Didnt mean to reply to
>>25039726
>>
>>25038964
>I love you and it's me, not you, but I met someone who is high Plat and he makes me feel alive again and like there's more to life

That pretty much sums it up. They argue all the time and he's a piece of shit but that's none of my business now.
>>
File: _20151026_235017.jpg (37KB, 359x369px) Image search: [Google]
_20151026_235017.jpg
37KB, 359x369px
>>25036784

>>Gender, Age, Location, Orientation
M Houston / Straight / 28 yrs
>>Bit about you/why your standards are low
No friends / No nothing. Would be nice to have some to talk to?
>>What you're looking for
Anyone. We might end up trolling each other? Share some laughs.
>>LDR or irl only?
Lolwut
>>Anything else
Uhhmm. Yea i got nothing.

Kik : Alliance_Amen
>>
>>25039259
What do you play?
>>
>Male, 20, Maine USA, Straight
>Bit about you/why your standards are low:
I'm a lowlife, shut-in and so on, but i'm kinda awesome and not unnattractive.
>What you're looking for
anything at all from a real person
>LDR or irl only?
irl
>Anything else
nah
>>
>>25037690
Hey, I'm 22 and wanna go to uni for comp sci

>>
18 / M / Aus / Straightish

Into video games too much, bit nerdy, always been fairly skinny and pretty quiet. Just always never really appealed to girls compared to fuckbois and what not, completely sane and not unattractive, just flew under the radar and always freindzoned.
>What you're looking for
Pretty much anything
Someone to talk to, someone who's interested in video games, likes memes, convos, and on the off chance you're from Australia, we'd get along well XD

>LDR or irl only?
Both idm, nobody lives in Aus so irl is kinda ruled out anyways

>Anything else
kik is domesticatedgiraffe
>>
28/M/Ohio/straight
I drive a truck and have no social life. I'm good at fucking, but that's about it. Codependency makes me miserable at full blown relationships, but I'm fine in short, frequent doses.
>What you're looking for
Someone in the lower 48, preferably the midwest, that wants to spend time with me when I'm in town, probably just fucking and getting shitfaced.
>LDR or irl only?
Anywhere in the lower 48 is a possibility, but California and the upper east coast are rough. The closer to Ohio the better, unless you want to live with me in the truck and get your tits bored off.
>Anything else
Probably won't commit. I like the idea, but it burns me so often you'll have to be waifu material for me to take you seriously. Please don't be fat. A trap might be fine, too. Weebs and the mentally ill/socially awkward preferred.

Kik: barroll
>>
>>25037140
Sounds nice. Kik me. I'll even draw when I'm drunk.
>>
File: mcfuckup.png (63KB, 221x199px) Image search: [Google]
mcfuckup.png
63KB, 221x199px
M / 19 / TN USA / Straight
INTP, Depression, sperglord
>What you're looking for
someone to shoot the shit with
>LDR or irl only?
dont care
>Anything else

Snap: anidiot89
>>
>>25039963
For the tribute band, I am the bassist. I primarily play guitar and bass, but I also play more obscure(ish) instruments like the bouzouki and sitar.
>>
>>25036784
M/31/Iowa/Bi
Haven't had a meaningful, personal relationship in years.
Looking for either someone who's into fucking around with cars and motorcycles or who is up for being a cum receptacle.
IRL only.
I know the above sounds odd, but hey, I'm a gearhead geek who happens to be kinky too.
>>
File: 1472302849830.gif (838KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1472302849830.gif
838KB, 500x281px
Male/29/Southern California/Straight
Well im a typical nerd who enjoys gaming and anime. Not really that interesting at all. Kinda funny. I settle cuz at this point, why not. Im older than most anons on here and just watn a qt to spend time with. Im chubby and fugly so I dont keep my standards high
>What you're looking for
Looking for someone to watch anime with and game. PC gaming would be very nice since that's what I have. Someone to look forward to and eventually turn it into something serious.
>LDR or irl only?
Both. If its LDR I hope to meet eventually. IRL i hope to meet right away or soon at least
>Anything else
hmu

>contact
kik:mcboots
discord: Boots#8251
>>
Male/20/Midwest USA/Mostly straight, femboys are cute so I don't really have a reason to not be attracted to them

dated a girl online for a few years and it ended due to her not being able to stand who i was, i guess she just grew out of me. i'm chubby and my personality is pretty shit when thinks get tense so i'm not easy to like. i'm told i'm a nice guy otherwise though but of course your family tells you you're nice.

>What you're looking for
i'm pretty short for a guy and i'm mostly into girls who are relatively short as well, i guess. it's not that big of a deal to me, low standards are low standards, i guess i don't really like political talk. i mean i'll make fun of politics but seriously discussing it isn't for me. being lonely sucks and i guess it'd be nice for some cutie to think i'm a good person to be around again. i miss that. i like animu and vidya games, not really for a lot of the pvp stuff though.

>LDR or irl only?
either is fine but if there's no plans to eventually meetup then i'm probably not your guy

>Anything else
i'm shy i guess, so i'll add someone if they're interested and post their information. thanks for reading and sorry for being a beta cuck
>>
>>25038184
I think you mean, WRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
>>
>>25036784
M,25,Ontario Canada, Straight
>>Bit about you/why your standards are low
A bit overweight, but steadily declining, long har. Proably low due to a lack of self esteem
>>What you're looking for
Someone who wants to chat, we can go from there.
>>LDR or irl only?
IRL preferanly, but I;m open to the idea of a long range thing
>>Anything else
Working on turning my life around!
>>
>>25039617
I'm from canada to, ill add you
>>
>25036784
M/23/Spain/Pan

I don't feel close to anyone, I'm going nowhere in life. I can't say I'm unattractive but my looks are pretty much homeless-looking. I'd elaborate if someone is interested.
> What you're looking for
pretty much anything
> LDR or Irl only?
Either is good.
> Anything else
I like fixing things and sometimes I play vidya. I love mountains and I'm working on fixing my life
>>
M / 22 / FL USA / Straight
Drink too much, play too much Vidya, chubby
>What you're looking for
Someone chill to talk to or game with
>LDR or irl only?
dont care
>Anything else
Kik: Kool_kyle1221
>>
File: 1452823715190.png (762KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452823715190.png
762KB, 1000x1000px
M/18/Nevada/Gay

People always seem to care so much about looks that it can keep you from finding someone you can really connect with. I would rather actually love someone than just be attracted to them sexually. And I'm not necessarily the most attractive man in the world either.

>What you're looking for
I want a loving relationship with someone. I want to care for someone and I want to them to care for me.

>LDR or irl only?
We can start off LDR, but IRL is something I would want more than anything.

>Anything else
My only 2 standards is that the person is white and not a Tumblrina. Oh and I'm sort of clingy if I really like you, but if you don't like that kind of person, you could always tell me and I can back off a bit.

Discord (best contact method): Dostedt#6378
Kik: Dostedt1
>>
19/m/aus/straight
i'm fat and ugly. only redeeming quality is that i can rip made wheelies and skids on my bike
>What you're looking for
anything. pretty drunk and horny rn so a girl to trade pics with would be nice but i wouldn't mind a good convo regardless of gender.
>LDR or irl only?
LDR
>Anything else
kik is nothere2fuckspiders
>>
male, 25, Brazil, bi but I mostly prefer girls

Typical introverted nerd that doesn't go out a lot, doesn't help that there's fucking nowhere to go in my town. I'm not super attractive but I don't think I'm ugly, I have a dregree in law but I'm currently unemployed but studying hard to get a public job.

Again, I'm a typical nerd guy so I'm into videogames, movies, manga/anime and music.

>What you're looking for
A girl with similar interests to talk to, which doesn't mean "like the same stuff I like" just the general scope of things, someone I can talk about how much I'm enjoying a game without feeling awkward.

Someone to do stuff together, like playing vida and watching movies obviously, but also going out and doing fun stuff like hiking, drinking, whatever.

>LDR or irl only?
Both.

>Anything else
If you wanna talk just reply and I'll make a throwaway skype for us to talk.
>>
File: 1488652129778.png (1MB, 3828x4587px) Image search: [Google]
1488652129778.png
1MB, 3828x4587px
Male, 22, Portugal, Straight

Shy and introverted guy who doesn't really go out a lot as I usually prefer spending my time playing vidya and watching anime/tv shows. I would be more outdoorsy if I was in a relationship as I would like to travel and walk around with my significant other.

>What you're looking for
A girl that I can connect with. There's my idea of "ideal mate":
Around my age
Likes staying home most of the time but doesn't mind going out once in a while
Shares similar interests (in the infograph)
Loves cuddling
Caring, loyal and honest
Would love to have pets and to travel around the world
Short is a plus

>LDR or irl only?
Both

>Anything else
The infograph should give a brief idea about myself and what I'm looking for. If you're interested, please message me on my throwaway email with your contact and I'll contact you. - [email protected]
>>
File: 391239c.gif (4MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
391239c.gif
4MB, 250x250px
M/18/US/Straight
Why should i have high standards?
>What you're looking for
A female to chat with, possible relationship
>LDR or irl only?
LDR
>Anything else
I love to talk about vidya, music, hobbies, anything really. Ive been a healthfag lately, so ive been shedding weight like crazy. Also a depressedfag

Contact my on Sc: doublehelix13
>>
>>25036784
>male, 25, US, negotiable
>low self esteem and clingy. I just want someone willing to put up with me.
>either
>please don't leave me
>>
>>25038953
all i want is a local femonon thats into open relationships. as long as shes not too crazy fat or ugly we good

most would consider that low, i dont
>>
>>25042302
>>25042230
What's your contact info?
>>
>>25042498
yeah, that's not low standards at all. That's actually quite high since literally the point of this thread is for people who aren't really attractive, or are crazy. Doesn't make sense to post here really.
>>
>>25042596
Are you from brazil? Because I know I said I'm fine with ldr but I meant it in my country
>>
>Male, 18, Salem Oregon, straight
>I look fairly fine, and I have an alright personality, I just dont attract anyone and am lonely and down for whatever
>Pretty much any girl, but I cant be doing with humungoids. chub is fine.
>either LDR or IRL
>Ive got 6 cats
>>
>>25042956
Im going off for a bit, contact ChiniganDeluxe on kik or snap if you're interested.
>>
File: 1426611141939.jpg (154KB, 799x626px) Image search: [Google]
1426611141939.jpg
154KB, 799x626px
>M/19/USA/Bi
I'm a black anon who wants to meet people regardless of what they look like. I'm not ugly by any means. I care more about the inside than I do the out.
Irl or LDR it doesn't matter to me!
I'm looking for friends also!

You can message me at my kik to get other forms of communication
Kik:LunariMoon
>>
>>25042956
Did you attend McKay??
>>
>>25039617
I dont have kik and I am really interested in you especially since we're both pan. any other contact?
>>
Male,24,ga, mostly straight

Im a creepy virgin loser that cant talk to people. Also can be blunt. Is a pervert.
>What you're looking for
Friend to be perverted with /more
>LDR or irl only?
Ldr since i live in the middle of nowhere
>Anything else
Im also paranoid and have anxiety and motivation problems in general. I get attached to people easily.
>>
>>25044028
Also lonely, ugly and possibly clingy
>>
>22, Germany, hetero
My standards regarding looks are kind of low, simply because i can easily over-emotionalize them.
Personality is a lot more important to me and a woman that i emotionally bond with becomes a lot more attractive to me than other women.
A theory of mine (and surely many others) is that women with less optimal looks will have a way more developed personality because they do not have a queue of hundreds of guys wanting to date them.

Downfall of that fact is that you might end up with women that use you as confidence boost and then realize they want to socialize now and need further confirmation from many more sources.

>What you are looking for
Nothing but serious, committed relationships and obviously women that are properly raised and willing to actually commit.
>>
>>25044065
This post is so cringey jesus christ
>>
>>25044069
The what you are looking for part is worded cringey I can agree, but everything else is pretty valid and true. I can confirm the less conventionally attractive girls have more developed personalities.
>>
>>25044069
Elaborate
>>
F, 20, U.S.A., Bi

Mostly into anime, manga, and film/chubby, depression, anxiety, no job atm, dropped out of high school years ago (but working on GED rn)

>What you're looking for
Friends, casual conversations

>LDR or irl only?
LDR preferred, but irl a possibility

>Anything else
Kik username: rotgeist
>>
Last thread was awesome, so gonna post in this one again!

M/20/Germany, hetero (like traps/twinks though!)
Because I'm just a normal guy who does normal things.
I have no expectations.
>What you're looking for
Cuddles and/or someone to become great friends with.
...and who doesn't mind me getting clingy if we match well.
>LDR or irl only?
Preferably irl, but willing to try ldr and eventually turn it into irl.
>Anything else
If you're a fan of TBFP on YT, we'd make the best match!

kik: fiercefine
Discord: Fly#3568

If you know that you are annoying or generally cold towards others, please don't bother adding me.
I've had several people add me who would end up either saying stupid edgy shit, or only a few words every other hour.
Sorry, but I won't sweep you off your feet and change your life for the better if you can't even be bothered to at least pretend to care about me.

To the guy from the last thread who commented on "all these German autists": lmao go fuck yourself
>>
>>25044160
t. german autist
>>
>>25044165
Sorry, too much of a normie to know what you're even trying to say.
>>
>>25044349
t. german autist
>>
M/20/UK
Chubby and like metal anime and games
>What you're looking for
a female to talk to
kik r.taylor786
>>
>>25044130
anything besides kik? I wanna be friends
>>
>>25036784
M/19/New York/straight
I'm a horny virgin.
>What you're looking for
Sexual contact with literally any woman. Either that or a platonic friendship with either gender (no guarantees I won't have a permanently secret crush on you if you're a girl, but I'm not a creeper). Really just someone who would be interested in talking to me.
>LDR or irl only?
Either
>Anything else
I like reading classic lit. and philosophy. Steam games: TF2, Rocket League, CS 1.6 (I suck at this one). Not a big gamer tho.

kik: thelodious
>>
M/20/FL/straight
Short, skinny, half Asian (but not really a weeb), been here a year and still no real friends
>What you're looking for
Friends or a hookup, whatever comes
>LDR or irl only?
Either
>Anything else
Kik: oddball4913
Might not see your message right away but I'll respond as soon as I do
>>
File: black mesa.png (71KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
black mesa.png
71KB, 2000x2000px
Male, 18, New York, Straight
First and only girlfriend was a goddess to me and we were together for close to two years. However, with my decision to go to college and join the Navy she couldn't handle the distance. She has some depression issues and I was essentially a stabilizer since I have self confidence and a pretty high self esteem. After we broke up (about 6 months ago) I still have a hole in my chest and just typing this and thinking about her still makes my heart ache. Anyway, my standards are low since I've tried talking to more girls around campus and getting absolutely nowhere.
>What are you looking for?
Just someone who's open to talk.
>LDR or irl only?
Rather not have a LDR as that's what was wrong with my last relationship.
>Anything else
I'm interested in the outdoors, gaming, and technology.
>>
Male, 20, UK, Straight
I don't have many opportunities to meet people irl due to living in quite a small area without many people my age. I'm also somewhat introverted.
>What you're looking for
Looking for anyone willing to give me a chance for either a casual fling or an actual relationship.
>LDR or irl only?
Irl is preferred. I can deal with LDR for a start if it's still within the same country and general area.
>Anything else
Manga/Anime fan if it interests anybody.

>>
File: lightthoubeholdest.jpg (15KB, 122x134px) Image search: [Google]
lightthoubeholdest.jpg
15KB, 122x134px
22/M/Ohio/Straight

Not so much low, more just really weird. I'm normal, I guess, and fairly successful, but I just don't like normal people. The weirder the better and I don't care about appearance or much, really.

Someone to love.

IRL would be nice, but whatever.

[email protected]
>>
>>25042596
Kik is little_edd
>>
male germany 24 straight
i'm fit and not bad looking but can't find a girl anyway so i low my standards because of it
i'm looking for a nice chat mostly and we'll see after can be online or irl
kik:marco_willi
>>
File: 314576287251.jpg (44KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
314576287251.jpg
44KB, 600x450px
f 21 usa bi
I'm boring and very mentally ill
>What you're looking for
Boring and mentally ill qt
>LDR or irl only?
either
>Anything else
I like video games, cooking, smoking weed, and gardening
discord: Cedars #8756
>>
>>25046498
I apologize if I gave off the impression I'm some kind of pro gamer, I play a lot of old nintendo games and casual fps on pc
>>
>>25046566
that's pretty cute that you felt you had to correct that
>>
>>25046498
please describe why you are mentally ill
>>
>>25047413
Don't you think the boring part is more important? Is that just me? Because I totally believe her when she says she's boring and that's not great. Probably barely talks.
>>
>>25046498
>tfw deleting apps to install discord to talk to a grill solely because she cooks
>haven't played vidya since FFXI
This is proof positive this thread needs to exist.
>>
>>25047413
no

>>25047487
it's true, I'm friendly and nice but I'm quiet and don't do much.

>>25047567
that's true too, I'm playing banjo kazooie right now haha sorry to disappoint
>>
>>25047584
Disappoint? I meant I was the one that hasn't gamed in forever. I'm actually pretty hype for a boring grill that plays old games.
>>
>>25047598
oh my bad haha I misread your post. I don't really mind if you play them or not though.
>>
>female, 28, US, somewhere between bisexual and pansexual
> NEET, boring, shy, clingy, not all that attractive
>Looking for friends who might be interested in more depending how things go
>LDR or irl only? either is fine
>Don't any of you people use skype anymore? Sheesh
>>
>>25047736
26 Canadian duder
I'm great but I have problems
cool to chat about anything and everything. As long as it's something.

skype me at: snafuufish

if you wanna
>>
>>25047736
post your contact info
>>
>>25047753
peoplesuckandnotinthegoodway is my skype
>>
>>25047736

Are you 29 this year?

Are you okay with younger dudes?
>>
>>25044028
What's your kik you dumb faggot?
>>
I'd like to ask for this anon from the past thread to contact me: >>24983442

In case the thread deletes, she wrote:
>Female, 25, US, Straight
>I've always been socially autistic and my habits of prolonged isolation has only made it worse
>Cool peeps who can be a positive influence in my life and will put up to my mindless rambling.
>I'm a weeb and I love to do art (though I'm too shy to post it)
>now I'm off to sleep

if you see this, send me an email to [email protected]

>>25037140
The bit about why your standards are low made me relate a lot. I'd like to talk with you too if you don't mind sending me your kik via email. Otherwise I'll post mine if you want.
>>
File: IMG_3977.png (136KB, 400x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3977.png
136KB, 400x425px
kik - nimune

Male, 29, US, Straight

Can't seem to meet anyone around here I can relate to. Usually only end up talking to people for a week or two before they disappear.

>What you're looking for
Friends or whatever else.

>LDR or irl only?
Doesn't matter much.

>Anything else
I draw sometimes.
>>
>>25048075
M/19/US/straight
I'd like you to contact me as well. I'm super shy and struggle initiating conversations so there would be nothing better for me than someone who rambles; I'm a good listener. I'm not a weeb, but I think I have a lot in common with the typical weeb lifestyle. I'm more of a traditional nerd.

[email protected]
>>
Male, 20, Somewhere in Europe > Canada, Straight
I'm very passionate about all art forms, especially fashion and photography.
I wouldn't say my standards are "low" I just like to get to know people before I write them off for any reason and I'm sure there are plenty of really cool people itt that I'd like to get to know.
>What you're looking for
Guy or girl who's into fashion, boxing, motorcycles, video games, anime, art, movies-
literally any of these so we have some common ground.
>LDR or irl only?
Whatever
>Anything else
I'm currently somewhere in Europe doing some stuff but I'll be returning to Ontario with in a few weeks.
I'm really into modelling and would also love to make some contacts that might be down to do
photography or just talk about life in general.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1489794535968.jpg (11KB, 391x356px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489794535968.jpg
11KB, 391x356px
Male, 20, Toronto Canada, straight
I don't know I've just been craving attention and just feeling people. My schedule has been so fucked up lately, and I'd like to meet people and fool around who knows
>What you're looking for
Someone to kick it with, play video games, jam out or just cuddle and fuck
>LDR or irl only?
Either or works for me, I like talking too I guess
>Anything else
I play basketball, table tennis, and I box

kik: Joojietendo
Snapchat: joojie
>>
File: RELEASE THE VULTURE.jpg (55KB, 765x276px) Image search: [Google]
RELEASE THE VULTURE.jpg
55KB, 765x276px
Meep

M, 23, Florida, Mostly Straight
I'm coo-coo in the coconut and can't handle anxiety. Also previous experiences with grills have trashed my confidence.
>What you're looking for
A friendship or something? I just hate having no emotional intimacy.
>LDR or irl only?
Either
>Anything else
I would like to think its possible that theres a lot of people out there who just want to cuddle in the rain.

kik - kecioo
>>
File: 1477443860325.jpg (121KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1477443860325.jpg
121KB, 680x1020px
M,20,England, Straight
I just want someone who loves me at this point I dont care what they look like
>What you're looking for
someone idk, im a INFJ who cant find his place in the world
>LDR or irl only?
either
>Anything else
skype - wesker4321
>>
>>25036784
M, 28, Ohio, straight
I work a lot and go to school. I don't drink smoke or do drugs. I gave up on dating coworkers.
>What you're looking for
Friends, people to talk to, potential partners
>LDR or irl only?
Don't care
>Anything else
I like to travel and I'm impulsive and not afraid of anything, except wasps fuck wasps. Also if you sing that's a huge bonus I like to play guitar and need a good female vocalist to sing with me.

Kik: really_wut
>>
f, 24, northeast US, lesbian
overweight and all my interests are super autistic, also now I have health issues unrelated to being fat so even if I lose weight they likely won't go away ;_;
>What you're looking for
girls to talk to maybe? likely just as friends. anyone who wants to play OW on pc tho. also I can be really aggressive at times but generally am sub as fuck so do not expect me to top pls
>LDR or irl only?
either but I'm pretty autistic about talking to girls irl
>Anything else
I play a lot of games, watch/read weeb shit, and I like books

kik: Nidoribro
>>
>>25049436
oh forgot the biggest red flag, until the day when (if? ;_;) my health stuff clears I am NEET as fuck
>>
File: 1468365896058.jpg (34KB, 200x187px) Image search: [Google]
1468365896058.jpg
34KB, 200x187px
Male/23/toronto(gta)
Standards were never high to begin with. Just a humble blue collar Asian boy searching a connection. Can't deal with normies tho
>What you're looking for
Looking to bond with an average nerdy grill that's into vidya who will to stay in most of the time watch the office and Chinese cartoons with me read seinin manga and most importantly converse about anything.
>LDR or irl only?
IRL is preferred since my last major relationship was Ldr but I'll make exceptions if there is a possibility of meeting... Maybe
>Anything else
Music:Arcade fire, wavves, best coast, Alvvays, Kanye west, drake, the weeknd, park jefferson, dowsing, the summer we went west, dads, glocca Morra, MF Doom, chance the rapper, daft punk, Sebastian, Childish Gambino, Weezer, snowing, and a shit ton of other Bandcamp bands nobody listens to.

Vidya games: (ps4, 3ds, wii u, pc,) been playing a lot of overwatch and destiny. Been playing shin megami tensei iv apocalypse and fire emblem sacred stones on my 3ds.

Protip: please make an effort to converse if you message me. Nothing I hate more than people throwing one sentence to answer a paragraph of discussion

Kik:Postmutant93
>>
female, 18, Chicago, Bisexual
i have bpd and got severely attached/stuck on someone. They're bored of me and only staying so i don't kill myself pretty much. I just want someone new to get attached to.
>What you're looking for
don't even know
>LDR or irl only?
I don't care
>Anything else
im sensitive
>>
>>25050581
oh and
kik: ohhelloalexis
>>
>>25050581
Are you a NEET that likes cats and travel?
>>
Male, 24, Illinois, Gay
I'm pretty fat (300 lbs.), I have bipolar (which is well controlled by meds), I like most music, I love cats and dogs, I get easily attached
>What you're looking for
In a perfect world, I'd want a man to keep me as their housekeeper and lover. Realistically, I want to find a man to mutually help each other through life, with plenty of affection and I suppose sex is fine too (I'm a bottom)
>LDR or irl only?
LDR only if theres a chance we can meet, IRL preferred
>Anything else
I don't care how broken you think you might be, how uninteresting, I've been in bad places myself and am pretty boring. Just hit me up.

Discord: DoubleHelix#3775
[email protected]
>>
File: 2390820941.gif (621KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
2390820941.gif
621KB, 500x288px
>>25042314
bump, trying to be hopeful about it.
>>
File: IMG_5318.jpg (213KB, 800x1161px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5318.jpg
213KB, 800x1161px
>What you're looking for
someone that keeps me fresh and makes things exciting, maybe wants to try new things. i mean yea standards are low here, but why not give it a shot.
>LDR or irl only?
preferably irl
>Anything else
pretty much given up on love. 5'9, 160, dj at anime cons, love pc gaming, skydiving, weeb shit

kik: iidx4thstyle
>>
>>25053708
sorry shit didn't post
31, duder, chicago, straight af
everything i try and accomplish, fails in my life. two divorces, jobs, everything. i'm working for a gaming company now. i'm always sad. miss my ex-wife.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-08-15-11-03-34.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-08-15-11-03-34.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
≥asl
19m west/south of Toronto
>straight or gay?
Straight, but it's not that important
>standards are low because...
I'm kinda borderline suicidal due to lack of socoialization. I'm shit at conversations, and after trying to get a girlfriend for years, I just gave up. I just want someone who will give me a reason not to hang myself when I'm having bad times. I try to be interesting, but I'm just not. I'm not attractive to cover it up, but I'm not ugly either.
> looking for?
Someone... Anyone. Ideally, a local girl who doesn't mind dating me, but I'm used to nobody contacting me, so anything is better than nothing.
>ldr?
Idc. I might have a car soon, and I like traveling. I can try and do a road trip out to wherever you are. I'm not too picky.
>anything else?
This is a limited time offer. Act too late and il be dead! (my attempt at a joke)

Kik: mybigfatkot
>>
File: Gundam.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>25036784
Male, 19, Connecticut, Straight

I don't believe in high standards, I'm not crazy about if who I'm with is rocking life or not, just be human.

>What you're looking for
Looking for a woman to bond with of course but I'm also open to making new friends!

>LDR or irl only?
I don't mind LDR or IRL

>Anything else
I like to doodle, I'm into playing old console games, anime & manga, I love good food like cheeseburgers.

Kik: GentleBreeze97
>>
25 f
standards are low bc everyone hates me for my mental issues, or I just suck (probs both)
I'm strictly looking for friends
distance doesn't matter to me idc
Kik: imsosadandtired
>>
File: IMG_0002.jpg (346KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.jpg
346KB, 1080x1920px
>>25053932

21/m/nj
No friends
Lot of baggage I keep to myself
Looking for conversation and to fall asleep w someone on Skype
No lewd
>>
>>25053932
>>25054056

Didn't mean to quote you sry

Also Skype is interrobang76
>>
M/20/minnesota/bi
Iv had one relationship. It was good but ended badly. Now im afraid of dating. But want to try again.
Im into vidyas, anime stuff, what ever.
Ldr or irl is irrelevant
Kik me at haguraz
>>
Male, 27, Illinois, Bisexual
I felt I was never really in a position to have high standards, being broke doesn't help things neither does my self esteem taking an elevator every so often.
>What you're looking for
someone to chat with, looking to get know you and see how things go. worst case scenario, we'd just end up being really great friends which is great.
>LDR or irl only?
Would love a physical connection more than anything but I can do LDR if the bond is there.
>Anything else
here's my kik if you're interested: mattastrophic, hoping to hear from you soon.
>>
>>25054305
and how would you know what's the truth then??
>>
>>25054528
She looks pretty Spanish.

There are English shirts literally every where.

You got me on the knee surgery though.
>>
File: 2017-03-20.png (542KB, 745x550px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-20.png
542KB, 745x550px
>>25054567
The shirt? 100%, shirts like that are gold for little hipsters in other countries. besides, haven't you seen crates of american sport shirts get unloaded into africa and other places. it happens.

The jeep? I know it sounds crazy, but they don't change any of that stuff in other countries. I looked up jeeps for sale in spain and the dash and stuff are in english still.

and you got me on the north american accent. can't really say much on that one. it should've of been very easy to figure out where she is by using time zones and climate though.
i don't know why i'm taking such a keen interested in this. i think i just like playing detective like the sperg i am.
>>
>>25054641
interesting twist.

the name lupe is SUPER spanish though, like hard core ethnic name that you wouldn't see a young person rock in us/canada. maybe mexico tho. but she doesn't look mexican.
>>
>>25054641
the kid got the english parts right and absolutely butchered the spanish name.... but those like two different hand writings so who knows.
>>
>>25054658
I live in the US and have a close friend named Lupe. She's 22. it's uncommon but not unheard of.
>>
>>25054676
two different hand writing styles tho.

also i don't think that's a football m9, i see the word "club" on that towel. i also see some pretty worn running shoes.

also, what do you mean by "north american" accent. that spans 3 very large countries amigo

are you american?
>>
>>25054713
too bad you can't see her calendar. that'd tell you all you need to know.

also if she's from the northeast us or canada she wouldn't be wearing those clothes or shoes. unless this was taken 5 - 6 months ago
>>
>>25054725
couldn't it be a rugby towel? p similar balls.
>>
>>25054738
sorry bud.

wish i could've really got an answer for you.

i'm still leaning towards team spain though.
>>
F/25/USA/Pan
I'm a oneechan type who loves to cook, cosplay, and make art! I love to sleep. I play video games, but not well. I also love weeby stuff, so I'd like it if you did too!
I'm a lazy neet who can't even go outside without feeling super anxious. I'm not particularly good at anything, and although some people think I'm qt, I hate the way I look. Overall very blunt and clinical, but I have a sense of humor at least!
>What you're looking for
Someone friendly and interesting, and won't just say "hi" when greeted. I want to know about you! I like to talk to people from all over the world to learn more about culture.
>LDR or irl only?
LDR preferred, as IRL interaction makes me nervous as heck.
>Anything else
Can't stand overtly sexual or pushy natures. I like patient people because I'm asleep a lot! I especially like hearing from artists or crafters. Please reference my ad here when contacting me, I get too many "hi" s, and into the trash they go!
Kik: HanamiOverdrive
>>
>>25039617

>Gender, Location, Orientation
M, Canada, Straight
I have autism and have extreme difficulty getting along with anyone
>What you're looking for
Must be cis-female, must be able to put up with me being autistic.
to play games with and take care of each other.
>LDR or irl only?
irl preferred but nobody lives in the great white north
>Anything else
clingy yandere.
>>
>>25048002
Surprised anyone would ask.
>>
I lost most hope but hey…

26/m/qc
I’ll ask out the first woman that comes around.
I won't reject anyone romantically.
I’ll do anything you tell me to do?
Romantic relationships are associated with many positive psychological benefits…

>>
File: forgot to lie.png (39KB, 776x459px) Image search: [Google]
forgot to lie.png
39KB, 776x459px
>>25054741
You're way too gullible, mate.

>>25054713
> pretty sure she's Canadian
yep
>>
>>25055032
You should definitely not have any hope for sure.
If that's how you search for a relationship you probably will never find one, girls find that attitude repulsive, and I can't blame them.
Literally your standards are "if it's a girl it's fine"
You'll never love them for who they are like that, and so of course no one would waste their time.
>>
M, 22, us- michigan, straight
Had a 4 year realationship she ended it over me having a drink with my best friend and honestly at this point i just want to be happy
>What you're looking for
Something maybe more then friends
>LDR or irl only?
Both
>Anything else
Kik:rjwhitm
>>
>>25054978
Lessthanneedle
>>
F/25/PNW/Straight
I'm ugly, shy, and fat.
>What you're looking for
People to talk to. I'm going through kind of a rough patch right now, so some distraction would be nice.
>LDR or irl only?
Either, but I am super poor, so meeting up would be infrequent, if that's important to you.
>Anything else
Again, I'm going through some stuff, so I'm kind of a depressing piece of shit at the moment. Just some fair warning to anyone interested.
>>
>>25056981
you sound sweet, i'm sorry you're having those issues, do you have any way to contact and talk to you?
>>
>>25055187
@ me next time. I didn't post either of those in that thread. try again. :-) my stalker is trying to find out where I am. stop supporting his overly obvious issues. thanks.
>>
>>25056992
I have kik and skype
>>
>>25056981
I'll talk to you, I'm also in the PNW and the same age. Talk to me on kik: fizzlebeef_
>>
>>25055195
Thanks for your interest. So in my opinion love is essentially a relation of acceptance and care between two people. The reason people have requirements and standards is not because they are necessary for love, but because they have multiple suitors so might as well increase compatibility and add to each other’s enjoyment. Before the romantic era it was not uncommon to get engaged to someone you don’t have much in common, but love grows over time regardless, if not romantic then companionate love.
>>
>>25048208
Hey are you in las by a chance
>>
26 / M / Maryland (US) Hetrosexual
-
I'd just enjoy some company, it's been two year since a very long relationship ended. Up until now I didn't feel very lonely but some companionship would be nice, even if only as friends.
-
Women preferably +/- 5 years of my age (26)
-
The only LDR relationships I've had, we still flew out to see each-other and visit (or drive), but I could see it working again. There's always the future, but intimacy can be brought on in many ways.
-
Well, I'm extremely interseted in the medical sciences (I'm in a sub-pre-medical program within my schools Biology degree program.) I enjoy reading quite a lot.

You might want to know a bit what I look like -- I'm a tiny bit tall (6'3 - 2m) and quite thin, though that runs in the family. Around age 30 the men in my family seem to go from thin to roughly average.
--
Hazel eyes, though dark, "Swamp Hazel" as they were once described.
--
I seem to alternate between growing my hair out a bit and cutting it quite close. At the moment I'm in the growing-out process though as many know, there are "awkward phases" as hair grows out. I think I'm just getting out of one of them.
--
I read obsessively along with studying medicine on my own and in college. Almost any genre of book will likely get my attention. Latest two books were the "Lightbringer Series" (epic fantasty) and "Get Well Soon" (Non-Fiction about diseases over time we've sort of forgotten.)
--
I'm fairly open and willing to answer any questions.
--
Finally, I'm in the screening process to donate a kidney, "Altruistic / Non-Directed" as they call it since it's not targeted at any one person. If that bothers you or is against your beliefs, you may not wish to speak with me.
--
My Skype: Tremefy
>>
>>25057611
Nobody wants a guy who will "do anything you tell them to" and nobody is going to choose a guy who has no standards or preferences over somebody whose preferences they match and can relate to.
>>
>>25057611
I agree, but that's the thing, if you have such low standards chances are it's not about love, it's about you trying to use someone to fill your void. And no one wants to be that, since it's disrespectful to them as a person, putting a huge burden on them, and basically using them.
>>25057793
Fucking this.
>>
>>25057254
What's your kik?
>>
>>25057793
When you talk in absolute terms, it implies you've met and talked with everyone. You can't account for how varied people's tastes can be.

>>25057860
>trying to use someone to fill your void.
>using them.
When you say "use", it implies a one-way dynamic, but that's not what i'm looking for. What i'm looking for is mutual self-benefit.
>>
m/18/US(tn), gay
Just extremely lonely. havent even had a first kiss yet. only hugs and hand holding
>What you're looking for
friends/relationship/anything. someone to play games with and talk to
>LDR or irl only?
either
>Anything else
skype- f.e.m.i.n.i.n.e
steam- /id/coolest
>>
>>25058761
>no discord
fuck
>>
>>25058761
which skype are you?
>>
I'm a black, mid 20s girl looking for a mullato or light skin black guy within the same age group. All I ask is you live in buffalo.
>>
>>25058930

>Buffalo
Toronto here, I'm one of the rare few that hasn't been, how is it there?
>>
>>25058935
The weather has been bipolar as fuck I'd say lol
>>
>>25058936
You mean the recent "snow with a side of winter cold and strong winds", then a week later "oh, I can go out in a hoodie"?
>>
>>25058942
Whenever it's even a little cold I need a full coat
>>
>Gender, Location, Orientation
M/21/Sweden/strayadenabullet
They're not that low but I do have a little of both aspergers and adhd, It's pretty much impossible to notice.
>What you're looking for
Shit idk just hit me up, I like clingy peeps tho.

kik:Wikwike
>>
>>25058944
Damn, anemia or just can't handle it? I'm one of those weird people who avoids taking out the parka for as long as possible when winter starts, and ends up using it until it's no longer comfortable in it.
>>
>>25058958
I just can't handle it lol do you live near downtown Toronto?
>>
>>25058961

Close to Pearson airport. You in Buffalo proper or in the suburbs? Also, want to take this to Kik instead? Ironsolari
>>
>>25058091
Unless you asked or made it clear in your post, yes, you are using them, and you did neither of above. You just begged for some chick to give you the time of day. Either way, unless they agree to it, you are using them whether you like it or not.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 749x602px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 749x602px
>M/21/US
>Bi curious for traps
>I love cartoons vidya anime Star Wars cooking dank memes and the booty, standards are low cause I'm chubby and depressed
>a nice girl/passable trap who likes what I like, I love chubby grills, just someone nice and fun and kinky maybe,
>long distance I don't wanna meet anyone
>kik is skippymisfits24, gimme some love please.
>>
Male, 21, US, bi

Im more attracted to personality of a person, or something we have in common. Im not very confident in myself so yeah

>What you're looking for
Someone with a cute personality and talkative. No one judgemental

>LDR or irl only?
Either

>Anything else
Idk just hmu on kik or something
Kik: dan_k_meems
>>
Male, 25, Birmingham Alabama, Straightish
Man I've just tried everything, but hardly anyone ever arms to stick around. I'm fat, but I've been called a teddy bear so there's that. I'm just not good meeting people face to face, so this is so much easier
>What you're looking for
A friend, a relationship, something to help stave off the crippling loneliness
>LDR or irl only?
Both are fine, but LDR usually ends the same way every time...
>Anything else
I'm a writer, I like vidya, and anime. Kind of a weeb, will show you my figs on request. Let's become friends and then make some good memories!

Kik: vippy_chan
>>
>>25058816
달 문#4928
my discord
>>
>>25058918
chris
>>
female, 19, scandi, str8
drugabuser and mentally ill
>What you're looking for
friends
>LDR or irl only?
neither
>Anything else
i read and watch a lot of movies and play vidya
>>
>>25059787
We're a pretty good match.
kik:Wikwike
>>
M / 21 / Miami FL USA / Straight
INFJ, drug addict, pervert
>What you're looking for
friends with or without benefits
>LDR or irl only?
dont care
>Anything else
snap: goldpoopy
>>
File: FB_IMG_1489521679216.jpg (20KB, 312x300px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489521679216.jpg
20KB, 312x300px
M, 19, UK, Straight
Rough breakups, shit self esteem and bipolar disorder
I like music and movies and i bury myself in work.
>What you're looking for
>LDR or irl only?
Either
>Anything else
Add me on kik at i_dont_know12
>>
File: 6415382.png (93KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6415382.png
93KB, 600x600px
Something trappy, 22, USA (South), Pan
I'm in a relationship, but polyamory seems vaguely interesting. I'm just bored and lonely.
>What you're looking for
Talks. Maybe some roleplay, maybe some games.
>LDR or irl only?
I don't actually care.
>Anything else
Discord Chitin#6712
>>
>>25059945
Oh yeah, word of warning. I am basically a scitzo.
I see shit. I will narrate to you if you want.
>>
File: kevin.jpg (39KB, 310x350px) Image search: [Google]
kevin.jpg
39KB, 310x350px
M, 61, Boston/NY, anything goes

I'm infected with AIDS. I fuck every day. I kill everything I fuck.

>What you're looking for
be my fucking whore

>LDR or irl only?
i can't read this.

>Anything else
suck my ass it smells
>>
>>25039617
male, 18, meh, straight

Just got dumped and I'm looking to get a nice wank w/ a real person

any girl

ldr

pretty much just to trade nudes ;)
>>
>>25039665
trade nudes?

my snap is StraighM
>>
Male/26/Washington/bi
I'm just not picky! I know plenty of people that are "doing fine" that annoy the shit out of me. Clearly your status in life doesn't help that much.
>What you're looking for
Anything really. I'm generally a non-irritating, positive influence on people. If you want to bitch or vent, I'm all ears. Our conversations probably won't last long if we have nothing in common but nothing wrong with something brief.

My interests are:
Video games
Movies
Tv
Nerd shit
Weed
Programming
>LDR or irl only?
LDR at first but won't rule anything out.
>Anything else
If you just want someone who will back you or will try to see your side of things for a pick me up, I'm your guy.
Have a gf so I won't push for nudes or try to start something.

Message me if you're looking for a laid back, empathetic person to chat with, vent to, and maybe game alongside.

Kik ndeko
Email allthespam1290@gmail
>>
>>25036784
>21, M, USA, straight
>into ballbusting
>really just looking for a woman to bust my balls for fun
>>
Male, 24, sweden
I'm a mess
>What you're looking for
no idea
>LDR or irl only?
Don't care
>Anything else
I spend my days watching shit, playing games or talking to my cat

discord; Cutieply#5639
>>
>>25060492
This guy is literally me what the fuck?
>>

M/32/Georgia(the country)/Straight

not picky, into girl next door types :)) no other specs.

>What you're looking for

Honestly, I am looking for marriage with US citizen, I want to get the fuck out of this country. Can be on mutual arrangement, we can negotiate, or it could be real, I am open to the real love or relationship too.

>LDR or irl only?

irl obviously.

>Anything else

if interested contact me on my back up skype: denny.glover (IDK why I chose this ID, but as long as it works as a back up, who cares).
>>
Male, 21, Germany, Mostly straight, but open minded (I also do like shemales, traps, etc)
I find it hard getting to know new people. I also have a very cynical and negative view of the world and life. Also trust issues. Im not gonna go into detail why, if youre truly interested tho, feel free to ask.

>What you're looking for
Someone I can one day call a friend, my love and my light. Someone who I can enjoy some mutual happiness with.
>LDR or irl only?
Your call. Im fine with both.
>Anything else
Smoker (Mostly tobacco, sometimes weed)
>>
>>25060557
Forgot contact info
Kik: TryOutGuy
>>
26 male PA straight
I'm disabled
>What you're looking for
Sad girls to be sad with
>LDR or irl only?
Whatever works for them
>Anything else
I try very hard to be cheerful and make people happy.

Kik: mrdespair1990
>>
File: IMG_1105.jpg (108KB, 800x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1105.jpg
108KB, 800x628px
M/19/USA/Mostly str8
I don't really see looks for a potential woman much anymore, I'm looking for someone I'd rather have fun with and connect to! At least that's what I take low standards to be, looks wise.
>What you're looking for
A girl to have a friendship with that could turn into a relationship, really both are fine.
>LDR or irl only?
LDR that hopefully would turn irl, or at least a few irl visits.
>Anything else
I'm a weeb/PC player who is trying to get into college this fall, that's what I'm mostly into right now... I also talk a lot once I'm comfortable with someone.
Kik: Stoopidnerdz
>>
>>25058930
I'm a mid 20's white guy right across the border. Msg me on kik: clthr0w4y
>>
Shameless bump
>>

F, 24, S

Trying to not be such a reclusive, but not doing to well. NEET (working on it)

>What you're looking for

Just someone to chill & laugh at dumb things on the internet with

>LDR or irl only?

whatever

>Anything else

likes vidya, nervous about everything
>>
>>25056981
PNW? Go figure, so am I. About whereabouts are you? I'm in Spokane, myself.

If you ever want to talk to someone, hit me up. Email at [email protected]
>>

M, 33, S

I'm a loner personality and I had very limited opportunities with women in my life. I simply don't click with them, I don't have much in common. My work field (Software dev) means even less opportunity. I just want someone to talk to I guess, and when that happens I typically fall hard for a woman, despite the red flags.

>What you're looking for

A partner (that's the big wish), but I'm ok with companionship of any type.

>LDR or irl only?

I'm fine with whatever.

>Anything else

Nope.
>>
>>25063491
Hey, you can add me, I'm interested in talking and chilling in general
kik: JustCheekiEnough
>>
>>25063491
Kik/skype?
>>
File: 1487284033016.jpg (8KB, 255x247px) Image search: [Google]
1487284033016.jpg
8KB, 255x247px
>>25036784
Male/ 20/ Europe/ girls,mtf,femboys
R9K Robot student looking for someone to love and be happy with forever. Too autistic to meet people and date in real life. 4chan is my only hope.
>What you're looking for
A relationship
>LDR or irl only?
Both
>Anything else
I'm just a lonely geeky robot boy looking for a partner. Let me love you.

[email protected]
>>
>>25063560

kik: Jubbalubb
>>
File: 1489537293483.jpg (52KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
1489537293483.jpg
52KB, 600x901px
>>25036784
Male, 22, Brazilian, Straight
Actualy they are at a normal level, i jost want to come out of my confort zone, and try new things, going through adulthood is very stressfull
>What you're looking for
I just want some Internet friends to talk to, let´s play some Steam games and share some adventures, it would be awesome to find the love of my life here on 4chan
>LDR or irl only?
anywere around São Paulo -SP
>Anything else
I´m not considered Ugly, I guess this because I normally make out with the girls a want to, if you doubt it see my kik profile picture Kik: Kaue_scar
>>
>>25063511
Any contact information?
>>
>>25063491
>>25063511

Is S a state or a country? This is some really vague stuff.
>>
>>25063993
Don't have any throwaways. I guess I'll have to set something up though, if I'm to participate in these threads. I'm a bit out of the loop about what apps people are using.
>>
F/20/wa USA/ pansexual

Low standards because I'm fat and just want attention

Looking for someone to talk with and wanting attention too.
Ldr and irl is fine

Kik spookycuppycake. Just send me your interests.
>>
>>25036784
M, 21, FL, Straight in a relationship.
>>Bit about you/why your standards are low?
I'm just a guy who is trying to become more self sufficient. I'm currently working/training as a handy man. I like vidya, drawing, anime, cartoons, philosophy, politics, music, and working out.
>>What you're looking for?
Some people to shoot the shit with from time to time about anything. Hence the reason for the low standards.
>>LDR or irl only?
Either.
>>Anything else?
Contact info:
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/futurefool/
I've thought about joining discord.
>>
>>25063993
Created a kik account: tropiclab
>>
File: IMG_8911.jpg (883KB, 1911x2617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8911.jpg
883KB, 1911x2617px
You beta fucking losers have low standards because you weren't genetically blessed to have alpha looks like me I only fuck 8+ blondes
>>
24/m/germany/straight
I have a low sex drive, I have a personality disorder and therefore I have no energy to do anything and I am nearly disabled to enjoy stuff. I have no real interests.
Therefore I guess I am a quite boring person. Don't expect too much out of me.
>What you're looking for
People who are nice and people who respond more than once in an hour or go offline without any sign. And please don't block me for no reason.
>LDR or irl only?
LDR preferred because I don't like to be around real humans too much.
>Anything else
My mother is schizophrenic and I had a miserable childhood. Something most ppl can't really understand.
>>

M 28, Southeast USA, straight

I'm lonely and socially awk and kinda depressed and miss having female interaction.

>What you're looking for

Crazy/ mentally ill people that are interesting and damaged. Bonus points for grills.

>LDR or irl only?
Whateva

>Anything else
kik: snake9800
>>
F/23/UK/les
Never met a real lesbian in my life, no idea where to find them.
>What you're looking for
Relationship would be ideal, but friends would be nice to have too.
>LDR or irl only?
Either
>Anything else
Kik is 4cthrowaway
>>
>>25064834
check out a roller derby, you'll probably find some there
>>
Looking for a qt German guy. I've visited the country and I love it. I'd love to meet someone and emigrate there. Ideally you're between 27-35.

Grill here.
>>
26m, pa, straight
Severely Mentally ill, drugs, fat
>What you're looking for
>LDR or irl only?
Both
>Anything else
Games are cool. Girls would be nice to talk to

Heartlesssquid
>>
M/25/US (WA, Seattle)
I find a lot of different people attractive, and personality and shared interests are really important.
>What you're looking for
Somebody nice that I can connect with, and who wants to actually take things off the internet
>LDR or irl only?
Maybe ldr at first, but definitely want to do irl
>Anything else
Somebody to play vidya or watch movies with

Kik: fizzlebeef_
>>
29/m/straight from Melbourne Australia
Haven't posted on soc for a while, been in and out of a couple of relationships since then.

Read a lot, loving cooking and trying new foods (am a chub), movies, music, etc all the usual stuff.

Will talk about anything with anyone.

kik: DayOneCannibal
Thread posts: 221
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.