[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it even be possible for someone like me to get a reasonably

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: Me in a goofy ass shirt.jpg (1MB, 2035x2783px) Image search: [Google]
Me in a goofy ass shirt.jpg
1MB, 2035x2783px
Would it even be possible for someone like me to get a reasonably attractive gf?
>>
you look like a hairy gorrila so no
>>
Lose weight and you might have a chance
>>
>>25035854
No, except you are rich. Reason: you are not attractive.
>>
>>25035854

Why are men so entitled? You're fat. You're ugly. Why in the fuck do you deserve an attractive girlfriend, and how do you manage to be so arrogant you turn your nose up at girls that are on your level?
>>
Yes, you're not bad looking and have a good frame with a bit too much weight on it. If it's about turning girls heads then cut, but for relationships girls don't care as much.
>>
Considering attractive is subjective that's really a question people can't answer. You're not going to get your answer here of all places and I feel this is a troll thread anyhow
>>
>>25035887

>you're not bad looking

Yes he is

>a bit too much weight

More than "a bit"

>girls don't care as much.

Yes we do

Stop enabling fat, ugly men.
>>
>>25035910
You're not even a girl stop being a cunt, and IF by some odd miracle you are a girl that posts here don't let the unwashed masses of neckbeards over inflate your ego sweetie, a /soc/ 9 is IRL 5
>>
>>25035859
>>25035871
>>25035878
>>25035885
>>25035887
>>25035902
>>25035910
I WISH I WAS DEAD.

SOMEONE END MY FUCKING SUFFERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Lose 20 pounds and get a shirt size that fucking fits properly
>>
you have a nice face but could stand to lose some weight and that shirt is terrible
>>
>>25035920

Then imagine how gross op must be to the average person, the real world isn't a fortress of ugly neckbeards licking each others asses. Must suck for you and op.

>>25035922

Stop whining. You're not owed anything, and you're a lazy pieceof shit who let himself get obese.
>>
>face flat and broad as a brick
>weird hairline and shitty hair
>forehead wrinkles an inch deep
>weirdly heavy lids
>tiny lips
>nose looks like it was broken once
>nasty skin, pimple/ugly mole near mouth

>you have a nice face op :)

Lol come on guys
>>
>>25035938
>>25035966
Yeah it was a mistake for me to have any self esteem at all.

Well I'm glad that isn't an issue anymore.

>Hurr just b confident b urself :)

Yeah, a load of good that did me. i wish someone would just kill me.
>>
>>25035854
Get better at grooming, shave head bc would look great imo. Learn how to cloth.

Personnality matters a lot.
Are you confident? Do you have skills? Sense of humor?

I am a 6.5-7/10 and i smashed a few 10/10 ezpz, guess you can do it.

Being positive and telling grills what they wanna hear aint that hard.

Gl bewbed m9
>>
>>25036019

There's a huge difference between self estime and delusion. You're ugly. You're fat, and live a shitty life style to get that fat. Again, why do you deserve a girl who isn't ugly and takes care of herself? You don't.
>>
>>25036043
Those are just facts, and yeah, he got to accept it.
But he can fix his look in no time.
Personnality, id say a few years when i look at this facial expression and body care.
Still doable, and got potential.
Starting from the bottom is best, you get valuable xp. Now gotta farm to get to the endgame boss
>>
>>25035854
Yea definitely, you probably don't look as bad as you think you do. Your problem is probably the same as everyone on 4Chan, confidence in yourself to give someone a good conversation.

A lot of the reason people are shy or introverted is because they think they're too special for other people to understand. The whole neet normie shit has to stop, you're literally making yourselves more retarded by doing this.

Listen man, I'm sure you have interests. I'm sure you know something that a beautiful woman would find absolutely fascinating, whether you believe it or not.

You only need to lose weight if you want to lose weight. It would probably raise your chances, but wont be necessary, and it's certainly not what's holding you back.

Take advice from a used-to-be-autist, turn into what you retards would call a normie because I fuck more women than the idiots on here would think is possible.

You got this shit man, just get yourself more comfortable talking to hot women. That might mean drinking a little in a public place yo let yourself loose or whatever. You don't have a lot of problems, and you don't need the opinions of people who've only seen a naked women on a screen.
>>
>>25036099
So yeah, get used to it, sit alone in a bar, get drunk.

Then later, drop some GHB in a random glass. When you hear the body drop on the floor, pick it and take it to your home.

One day, you will pick some hot booty, but fuck anything you can till that happens.
>>
>>25035854
I think you're cute OP
I'd date you uwu
>>
>>25036099
I'd also like to say that I wish the best of luck to you in your change in perspective. It's depressing moments in your life that lead you to the changes that you need.

I hope you find someone you're happy with, or I hope you find enough pussy to make you happy.

Both of those are definitely acceptable outcomes. Good luck man.
>>
>>25036127
NO.

Happiness has to come from his inner self, not from pussy. Being happy will open the pussy doors.

There are so many things that matter much more than pussy anyway.

Just get good at what you love to do, do it with style, then achieve balla status.

Think rationnal, dont stay stuck with your current emo state. Set goals, start slow, no giant steps allowed.

Then you will succeed and you will be surrounded by pussy. But you wont care that much about them anyway at this point.
>>
>>25036157
Happiness comes from achieving a goal you set for yourself, no matter what that goal is. If your goal is to fuck 100 women by the end of the year, and you do that, you're going to tell me that's wrong for being happy?

These are all things YOU made as goals for yourself, not everyone has the same goals. We're just talking about what this guy can do, but needs to do to get better result.
>>
>>25035854
As an average looking dude, you will need to settle for an average looking chick. Unless you cheat the system by getting rich or something.

Cool shirt tho.

Protip: You can find some curvy girls with really attractive faces. You can't expect to find women with supermodel bodies.
>>
>>25036165
I kinda agree but not 100%.

There are like 2 kinds of happiness. One will be an emotion that will poof in a few, the other is a sentiment, a deeper feeling that will stick to you.

Achieving goal leads to state1, state1 can lead to state 2.

Discuss
>>
>>25035854
If you're rich then yes. Otherwise you need to work on self improvement. Lose some weight, get a better style, do something better with your hair. You have a good looking face under there
>>
>>25036180
>curvy girls with really attractive faces

do you mean overweight/obese women? curvy means hourglass shape: large breasts, tiny waist, round hips and ass. AKA the ideal body.
>>
>>25036184
What if you're a person who can't even talk to women, let alone had sex with one, and that was your goal? You'd end up completely changing your life if you reached it. There's more context to goals that sound one dimensional, a lot of times the goals we set for ourselves aren't actually what we want, we want what comes with the journey of achieving that goal instead.

For instance: your goal of making a lot of money could seem just as one dimensional as banging mad pussy for a year. The outcome of reaching your goal would, yes, probably get you more wealth, but what else would it bring you as a person? It brings along with it security and safety for your future. Making money is more than just getting something you can buy shit with. It's developing a mind that sees business opportunities based on your new skill set.

Having sex with a shitload of women would almost automatically make you much less socially awkward since you have to talk to people to have sex with them.

Making a lot of money would almost automatically mean you're more confident in your ability to make more money, and would give you and your loved ones financial security, making you feel less volatile to changes in the future ahead of you.
>>
>>25036213
Ok, got you sir.

I tend to forget most ppl need a comfort zone.

Gl to the virgin anyway, you will score it one day
>>
>>25036244
Fuck yeah dude, I appreciate you asking the question. Allowed me to think about my stances and views in a more intimate way.

I hope the best for you in your goals of the money you want to make in your life as well.

Go get that shit dude.
>>
>>25035854
yeah just don't make that face again
>>
jfc lads, he ain't ugly fucking hell

just overweight and a little entitled which can both be fixed.
>>
>>25035854
Lose the gut, your frame does not accommodate extra pounds in your midsection. Some people can pull it off, some can't.
Trim your eyebrows, or rather have someone trim your eyebrows who does it for a living.
Grow a beard, work on your biceps a bit and smile more and you should be able to pull at least a 7-8. 9 if you are lucky.

Happy hunting.
>>
>>25035854
attractive man! were you snipped? is your father and or brothers also snipped? and which state are ya from if you were snipped?
>>
>>25036386

Praise be to my Irish genes I am one of those people who can...its embarrassing when the girl peals off the hoodie and discovers flab where she thought a 6 pack would be....
>>
>>25035885
FUCKING THISSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Jesus christ it's so tiring when they will tell average chicks to get plastic surgery or turn them down like they're trash then be so fucking hideous and expect someone remotely attractive to like them. Like if your standards are that way, then why would women's be any different? If you want an attractive girl, be attractive. Loose the fucking weight, get surgery, do whatever. But if you're ugly then don't act like you're above shit: you're not.
>>
To be fair you're not actually bad looking. If you lose some weight and lower your bf% you'll probably look above average or decent.

Contrary to what social autists say on here, you could probably get a decent looking gf if you are really charismatic, funny, and/or wealthy. If you're not any of these then start cutting the calories.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.