[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your first kiss. Who was it with? How old were

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6600.png (320KB, 369x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6600.png
320KB, 369x476px
Tell me about your first kiss. Who was it with? How old were you? What were the circumstances? Let's just share our first kiss stories.
>>
>>25034926
28 year old KV here. I'll tell ya when it happens, friendo.
>>
>>25034926
I'll start. I was 14 (male) and she was 13 with huge DDs. We were talking about how we liked each other in the woods where we usually hung out (this would become our main makeout place). Eventually she started talking about her friends saying things about us kissing so we decided to do it. We stared at eachother for like a minute straight before I moved in but it felt like an hour. We kissed once and it was awesome in retrospect.

The actual relationship lasted only like 8 months and she treated me pretty badly toward the end of it. She eventually kissed my best friend (female), she didn't want to, and my gf kept trying this. The best friend told me about it a week later. I broke up with my gf without telling her I knew about the kissing.

We never went farther than oral sex but I was no good at it. She tried stopping me from breaking up with her by offering me sex but I wasn't having that.
>>
>>25034926
I was 12, she was 17. Playing hide n' seek with her little brother, brother had to count. In the darkness (we were indoors, nighttime), she pulled me towards her and all of a sudden I felt a sensation I never felt in my life. Amazing shit.
>>
>>25034964
Yo that's hot.
>>
>>25034928
You'll get there. Socialization, humor, and hygiene are the keys to success.
>>
People actually remember their first kiss? I have no idea when or with whom mine was.
>>
>>25034979
Yeah she was fun. A few stories with her, but this is first kiss thread.
>>
>>25034926
We were both 6. I we were on the playground at recess. She lived in my neighborhood and was all over me, I wanted no part of it. At recess that day she cornered me against the fence and kissed me. Was not enjoyable or romantic at all, and all the other kids started laughing.
>>
>>25034988
That's lame. I remember the first kiss with every girl I've kissed except 1, I've only kissed 6 girls though.

1. The woods, my first girlfriend.
2. The same girl my first girlfriend cheated on me with. We had a friends with benefits thing going for a while before I ruined our friendship. I regret not treating her better because that was a lot of fun. It was a truth or dare thing but we were the only players.
3. This is the one I don't remember. I dated her for a few months but she was bulimic and I had to give up when she kept ending up in the hospital. We never went farther than fingering.
4. This girl was a long distance relationship thing. She was the most attractive girl I've ever been with. Cheer leader, drama kid, good grades. She was way too good for me. We didn't make it past kissing.
5. This girl and I were into eachother but never dated. She was into drugs and her family had intense issues so I was not going to date her. On her last day in town we hung out at a friend's house and we kissed on her couch and then made out in our friends bed. We could have gone further but just didn't have the time or place.
6. I kissed her one day behind our high school. She said, "does this mean we're dating?" And we've been together for 5 years now. I lost my virginity to her after 2 months.
>>
>>25035003
You can share if you want. Keep it to one post though. The thread is kind of slow.
>>
File: 65236231235.png (43KB, 1000x522px) Image search: [Google]
65236231235.png
43KB, 1000x522px
>>25035026
I was typing them out and realized I went 1200 characters over the limit so I just screenshot what I wrote so I don't have to greentext/use two posts.
>>
File: tumblr_m140q3aWMu1rqfhi2o1_500.gif (187KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m140q3aWMu1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
187KB, 500x274px
>>
I was 17, she was 16.

I was a pretty introverted guy and had no skills with women. I had a crush on one girl (a little older than me) and dates another briefly but nothing came of those.

I had started dating this other girl and one day we were sitting on the wall by her house just chatting or sitting there quietly. We had been dating about a month. If I remember correctly I was thinking whether or not the Red Sox would get to the world series.

Suddenly she leaned in and kissed me, like hard and passionately. I had no idea it was going to happen. I guess she got tired of waiting for me to make the first move.

A week later we were fucking in her bedroom, in my car (my father's car I should say), in her garage, in the woods, etc...
>>
I'll also tell you when I get one.
Fuck my life. I was a loveless kissless NEET autist before, but now I'm a KV autist.

THROW ME A LIFELINE, SAVE ME... INSIDE LOOKING IN...
>>
File: normies get out.jpg (202KB, 799x594px) Image search: [Google]
normies get out.jpg
202KB, 799x594px
>>25035024
>only
>6
>>
>>25035476
That seems to be more than those in this thread but it's less than some I've seen in in /soc/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.