[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm Curious: anybody dated, met up with, had a fling with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1688.png (17KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1688.png
17KB, 300x250px
I'm Curious: anybody dated, met up with, had a fling with someone on 4chan? Still together? Dumped him/her? You can tell your story here, good or bad. Give me details please!
>>
I dated a girl from 4chan who lives like 20 minutes from me for like a month. The story isn't too interesting; she's a really nice girl, but there was no long-term potential between us. We had a civil breakup and still talk sometimes.
>>
Dating someone I met from 4chan. They have a lot of issues and raised a bunch of red flags, so the relationship probably isn't going to last. But that isn't necessarily indicative of people on 4chan all being like that.
>>
>>25030660
What are the red flags? Why are you still together if you think it won't last?
>>
>>25030649
Was she boring or something? You were looking for marriage?
>>
>>25030683
>Was she boring or something?
She was perfectly fine. I wouldn't say she was extremely exciting, but she was rather pleasant, and I had fun hanging out with her.

>You were looking for marriage?
Yes, but not with her
>>
>>25030680
Severe parental issues
Major disconnect with reality
Incapable of functioning as an adult

Bear in mind that we met in a kink thread where those kind of things were common, but not nearly as profound. Everyone has some manifestation of them, but basically they concealed their "power level" until it became clear that there was no realistic future where we were both happy.
>>
>>25030680
>>25030732
Oh and we're still together because I don't have the balls to end it yet.
>>
>>25030731
And I thought most people on here were looking for weird sex fetishes and hookups only.. cool. I guess there are dudes like me here on 4chan.
>>
>>25030739
I'm actually not a regular of this degenerate shithole, I hit the board by accident on my 4chan app and saw this thread.
>>
Dated someone I met on 4chan for a few months. It went great, but ended when she moved to the other side of the world.
>>
>>25030733
Oh yeah.. but everyone can change. I think it just takes the right person and will power to change. That's my current issue finding a gf. All the women want a perfect dude. Nobody is perfect and I look at it as if you don't want me at my worst then u don't deserve my heart at my best. But I understand your situation. Are you the type who likes the safe zone/ comfortness of being in a relationship?
>>
>>25030751
Damn.. that sounds like it sucks.
>>
>>25030744
Haha.. yeah it's some weird people on here. It's entertaining to me, minus the dik pics and dudes showing they're ass hole and the pedos( that shit is sick)
>>
>>25030754
>>25030758
>>25030761
You really need to learn how to reply
>>
>>25030805
Sorry I'm new..
>>
>>25030818
Don't use "...", it's autistic. And for the record, no emoticons, this is a image board so use images
>>
>>25030823
>>25030823
Everyone on here thinks everything is autistic. Why can't I use ......, I like it. It stands for akward silence or a break from the subject.
>>
File: 1489190734412.png (308KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
1489190734412.png
308KB, 492x419px
>>25030854
>>
>>25030896
Lol...
>>
>>25030823
>calls someone autistic
>tries to enforce non existent posting rules on 4chan

>>
>>25030818
Just click on the number of the post or posts you're replying to, its simple.
>>
Been on and off with someone I met on 4chan two years ago. Was long distance before, but we live within 39 miles now. I consider his family to be my own at this point.
>>
was with someone on and off for over year from a skype thread
we met up once which was nice
I'm glad we met but I miss her and we likely wont talk ever again but ah well
>>
>1 post by this id

is this a datamining thread?
>>
First relationship I've had was when tinychat was a thing? I can't recall if it was tinychat or some other application. Anyways Room called /b/ met a girl started talking to her she lived in the same state. Met her while I was in a fucked up relationship, cut my ties with current relation ship for her. Lived with this girl for a year or so and it was the most abusive relationship I've ever had. After the whole honeymoon era of the relationship she loved to see me jealous, not like a unjustified jealous either. Hanging on guys, purposefully going to parties where exes were, she'd never want me to go or be in the situation she'd just have to let me know... after awhile I got tired of this and would leave without any word go clear my mind somewhere and never told her where I was going to see if this would enable the cheat. It finally happened and I left the house we had together not before she physically abused me, abused herself and blamed it on me, even busted herself up and called the cops saying I did it. (Didn't work). I'll never forget her trying to flush my keys down the toilet, I grabbed them before the flush they popped out of my hand she ran outside naked and locked herself in my car. This was a good 5 hour stand off before I was able to pack my shit and leave.

2nd one was a rate thread, on /b/ before /soc/ was a thing. 3 year relationship, none of us were working it was all lust and videogames. None of us had any ambition to better our lives so that went down the drain fast. We kept it going until I walked into my apartment and found a obese man laying in my bed next to her.

Found my current GF (1.5 years) in a new city I moved to walking my dog at the park. We both work (alot) and have a pretty stable lifestyle and are working towards bigger things. I've never been so happy with a relationship, I've really never experienced anything like her and it's so fucking exciting to see things going my way for once. There's trust, and theirs respect.
>>
Met a guy from soc. Friends to start with then we were sucking each others dicks before long. Still friends a few years later.
>>
Meet up someone from the same state on a thread here. I was expecting us to just being friends but she surprised one night by kissing me and I thought we were bf/gf, but it turned out she only wanted a fwb thing.

Had some fun times with her chatting and doing stuff like hanging out and going to places. The thing soured up thought not too long ago because of something I said while under stress from shit going on around me for a while now and seasonal depression. We broke off the fwb and tried to be friends, but it didn't work out.

I really wish we had just stayed friends and not done the fwb thing, I miss her.
>>
>>25032114
This ending is fucking awesome! Op here: wow! Yeah I kinda figured there are some mentally challenged people here. Glad you didn't try to physically hurt your ex.Wish you the best and thanks for sharing.
>>
>>25032731
We'll you can learn something from every experience. Wish you the best of luck! Hope you find what you're looking for in the future.
>>
Sorry guys I'm using mobile device. Don't know how to reply to all at once.
>>
Op here: I would like to meet someone from here and see where it goes. I'm male, straight, in VA. Kik: slimkingd
>>
Met up with a guy from one of the area code hookup threads.
>me, tall, scrawny white twink, never been with another guy
>him, even taller, chubby black guy
>exchange pics, dirty talk, decide to meet up
>drive to his place, nervous as all fuck
>he comes out to my car, seems pretty cool
>we smoke a blunt, I sort of calm down
>he pulls out his super thick dick
>ohfuck.jpg
>super nervous again
>start stroking him anyway
>he says we should go inside
>still really anxious, but go with it
>take off my shoes at the door because anxiety makes me follow Asian etiquette
>he gets me some water for my cotton mouth
>we go to his room, get on his bed
>his dick is in my mouth in about 30 seconds
>anxiety fades, just sucking his dick like a Hoover-brand succubus
>hear front door open
>his super-Christian roommate is home
>he freaks out a bit, locks his door
>getting nervous again, roommate knocks on door
>guy has me hide in his closet while he talks to his roommate
>roommate wants to know whose shoes were downstairs
>guy says he has a girl over
>roommate seems suspicious, but fucks off
>meanwhile, I'm literally in the closet, while being called a girl by a guy who was just slapping my tongue with his dick
>mostconfusedboner.mp4
>he comes into closet, pulls my mouth back onto his dick
>tells me we have to be quiet to not raise suspicions
>we 69, him eating my ass
>bends me over the bed, fingers me
>about to fuck me, I ask him if he has a condom
>he doesn't
>I freak out and say he's not barebacking me
>roommate starts making noise and moving about the apartment
>hide in closet again, dude turns off lights to pretend he and imaginary girl went to sleep
>time goes by, roommate seems to have gone to bed
>dude fell asleep
>wake him up, tell him I'm going to go
>neither of us had cum
The next day, he said he woke up with his face smelling like ass. I felt kind of bad about what happened.
We fell out of touch, never saw him again. I've seen him post on here, but as a bottom. whoops.jpg
>>
>>25032973
Not my cup of tea but thanks for sharing.
>>
File: 1487804671837.gif (2MB, 424x530px) Image search: [Google]
1487804671837.gif
2MB, 424x530px
Out of like 10 girls I've been contacted by in the old ideal mate threads, 2 I dated seriously and dated 1 Ldr and that went on for about 6 months and then one who was actually local she was a total sweetheart and she constantly texting me essay sized texts and we skyped often. We even got to the point where she wanted me to fly to her and stay with her for the week, the only reason why I didn't is because I was a broke ass then. It ended mutually due to distance. The next girl was just a good as the last one she was everything I wanted in a women, smart, caring, funny, nerdy independent type. She was always challenging me when it came to discussions and always scolding me when it got cold to dress warm, she made my winter nights at work bearable, she had everything going for her school money wise. Our first date together was probably the most perfect first date I ever had felt like I was in a movie. Anyways we got together a few more times but after that she lost interest in me and broke things off. She's the my biggest regret since we clicked so well in the beginning.

Been 2 years now since that last one I've been with and it feels like the quality of women have been getting worse
>hurr hurr where do you think we are
I know /soc/ gets bashed hard but quality women are on here you just gotta stop chasing like all the thirsty betas on here and let the qts contact you.
>>
>>25033080
Yeah I'm not judging anyone women on here. I'm sure they're good quality ones and probably devilish ones as well. I just figured I'd give it a shot and see if maybe the women I'm looking for is also looking for me in here. Who knows?

Sometimes the one who gets away is good for you. She could've tried to ruin your life or something. Didn't seem like you two were together that long so it sounds like she wasn't that deeply interested. It's probably a good thing she's not around. Good luck in the future!
>>
I had a "relationship" with a girl i met on here via snapchat. For some reason, she liked me. A lot. She was a fiend for me and i still have no idea why, im a 5/10 at best and look like a slav.
She looks like an anime girl, and was an easy 9/10 imo, which is why i was surprised she liked me.

I had to cut her off because she has too many issues, and she kept threatening to cut herself if i left her.
She a good person, and i hope the best for her. She just had so many issues. I liked her a lot, but she crossed the line too many times. It was very recent, so im still a little sad about it, but it had to be done.
>>
>>25033080
Ugh, I know how finding someone like that and losing them goes. Sorry to hear, dude. :c
>>
>>25030567
It did not work.
>>
I'd REALLY like to

skype theredbotz

No one I've ever met in reality is like the people from chans. I'm a guy, btw ;)
>>
>>25030567
Started talking to a guy on soc about... over two years ago? A cunt who was basically using him to feed her ego who he cared a lot about broke up with him and he didn't have a lot of people who cared in his life, he made a post and I thought he seemed cool and added him, since we had a lot of common interests. We talked for about 6 months and got super close, I visited him on his birthday for about a week or two, we got off great, no awkwardness, just totally amazing. We mutually liked each other, I visisted on christmas for a month as well as a few more times, I moved in with him about over a year ago, we're still together, things are great. We love each other a lot, are completely compatible, we do nerdy stuff together and go to cons and shit and are planning on duo cosplaying as biker and jacket from hotline miami in august, I'll be biker.
Shit's pretty cash and feels good. We plan on being together for a while, and even agreed that if things don't work out relationship wise we still want to be together for the rest of our lives.
>>
>>25034593
Not to mention it was also good because I pushed him to grow a lot too. He had some issues before, but I managed to help him deal with a lot of them surprisingly, and in turn for me helping to take care of him at home, he takes care of me as well. It's pretty gg.
>>
File: 1488314498171.jpg (26KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1488314498171.jpg
26KB, 500x492px
>>25034606
Dude, that's great to hear. Wishing the best for you guys.
>>
>>25034593
Op here: this is fukin awesome! Wish you guys the best. When I posted this thread I dreamed of a situation such as this one. Hope you can continue the good vibes together. It's always a great feeling when you feel like you've found your other half. Also nice to know there are cool people on here. Wish me luck on my venture to find my "biker" on here please n thanks!
>>
>>25033357
If you feel she was detrimental to your well being then you made the right choice. Mistakes are only mistakes if you make them two or three times, after that it's being done on purpose. Smooth move dude by getting rid of her.
>>
>>25032084
Op: Lol. Me n my ex was like that. When we broke up it was like I broke up with the entire family. Lol, that's how I know the love wasn't real. Hope your situation is wayyy better.
>>
>>25032731
Had similar experience. I would ask if it's you but out of respect I won't mention his name
>>
>>25034830
You could always say something you two experienced together or a thing that both of you recognize when ya was together?! You don't have to name drop..
>>
Meet a guy that was a dom through the area code hook up thread that lasted about 4 months. He was fun hang to with and at first I enjoyed his BDSM play until it became more focused about him cumming. It was over when he asked me to finger his butthole and not to stop until he came even though my hands were covered in shit.
>>
>>25034908
That's gross as fuk...
>>
>>25034772
It was just really hard to do. It was my first relationship, but looking back i think she only kept me around because i complimented her and would talk to her, basically feeding her ego. Im trying to not let it get to me, but i really liked her.
Thanks for reading my post i appreciate t
>>
>>25035143
I feel ya and no problem, I'm reading all the post. They all are interesting to me.
>>
OP here. If any woman in the VA area are looking to hangout date etc.. hmu. Let's make our own story!
>>
>>25034830
Well, lets see if so: you are allergic to animal dander.
>>
>>25037433
I am but I don't remember this being specifically referenced. Do you have a german shepherd?
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
I dated a girl once who spent more time on 4chan than me.

She was pretty average looking and I was considerably more attractive than her.

But I really wanted to try and date her because I've never been in a relationship with a girl who shares similar interests as me.

It was awesome being able to talk to a female partner about my hobbies/interests all the time, we would talk non-stop with each other all day, never any awkward silences.

After a few months her average appearance started to bother me though and I began fucking other women again even though she made me promise her to be faithful basically. She became very possessive and overly attached to me and started talking about potentially getting married and having kids etc.

So I told her straight up this wasn't going to work out and that I wasn't really sexually attracted to her appearance. She became hysterical and kind of went through all of the stages of grief at once. Started begging me not to leave and promised she would go to the gym every day. At that point I started getting annoyed with her antics and told her it's not even her body, it's that I don't like her face that much either. She went total psycho the next few weeks and sent me pictures of her cutting herself and shit like that.

That was a few months ago now. Luckily I haven't heard back from her since then.

Anyways point of the story is that I now stay away from girls who know about 4chan.

>pic related, she kinda even looked like the creepy girlfriend meme
>>
>>25030906
stop being autistic

you don't need to convey an awkward silence or break from the subject because this is text and not a verbal conversation
>>
>>25030567
I've met several friends on here! Specifically someone from my town, in fact. I meet up with people from here when I'm in town or at comic cons where others are as well
>>
>>25037513
Nope. So yeah, wrong person.
>>
>>25037553
That's fuked up bruh. U could've told her you wasn't interested in another way. You may have potentially damage her self esteem and confidence. Telling a girl her face is ugly (especially when she wants you) is opening up a demon inside her lol. Could you imagine the girl of your dreams dating you and then saying she wants out of the relationship because you're ugly? Your face is fukd.. I kinda see why she went psycho. But we all go thru shit. Hope she stopped cutting herself and hope you find the girl you looking for.
>>
>>25037557
I know. Trust me I know. I can fully comprehend and see that I'm using my thumbs and not my mouth when communicating on here. If my choice of scribe disturbs you that's on you. Lol.... I won't change the way I text because of a made up 4chan bull shit rule.......
>>
>>25037565
Explain! How was the experience..
>>
>>25037577
Do you want to see him again?
>>
I met a girl off of here once. It's not really something I'd recommend. She had some pretty heavy baggage and used me as an emotional tampon, but when shit got "too real", she bailed.

Maybe I'm a masochist, I dunno.
>>
>>25037635
Probably yes but it's very easy to think that way and assume it's a normal occurrence. If anything you just have a poor ability at reading people, most wouldn't willingly walk into that situation unless they haven't experienced it first hand. If anything you learned from it, and will have better luck next time.
>>
>>25037595
It was fun, it's easier since I'm a girl and I mainly meet other girls. It's fun to be honest, I snapchat them almost daily now, they're fun!
>>
>>25037760
Sounds interesting. So are you strictly women or do you like both?
>>
>>25037780
I like both
>>
>>25037820
You close to me?
>>
I dated a guy I met on 4chan for 5 years. He had aspergers and was hard to deal with as he refused to communicate about anything. I loved him but I knew it wasn't working and whenever I started to pull away he'd do extravagant things to keep me near and make me feel loved before starting up his neglectful bullshit again.

I'm really not a clingy person and was extremely empathetic to his unaddressed aspergers, so we drug it out that long.
>>
>>25037838
I doubt it desu
>>
I used to be pretty active on this board .I met someone I really liked on here and we are dating now. We live far away from each other but we manage to see one another once a month. The distance makes it frustrating but I'm happy with the relationship. There seems to be a lot of nightmare stories about dating people from here but hopefully my relationship won't end up like that.
>>
I flew to the otherside of the world to meet a girl I met on 4chan, she never left her house and I went home heart broken.
>>
>>25037602
>him
Its a girl that I met, not a guy. But if I could see her again and have fun and be comfortable with each other, then yeah, I would like to see her.
>>
>>25037903
My luck you're across the planet lol..
>>
>>25037958
Cool. Hope you find her.
>>
Met a few people. Participated in the dirty talk threads back when they were still called those and not the regulated rule ridden piles of shit they are now. Anyways, there was a girl from my state who was a fan, and we started talking. Pretty much sun up to sun down, Skype fapping, etc. Met up with her and we fucked, to this day she's still one of the best I've had. Things went sour, I said some shit, she said some shit, we cut it off. I still regret that, but I'm also happily engaged.

Met another "fan" along with her boyfriend and friends. It was a bad situation and I got out of there quick, her friend wouldn't stop sending me nudes for about a month, which is cool but she had a boyfriend and I'm not about that.

Third one was some random dude from my small town. We met up at the arcade and played DDR. Good times.

There were a few I wish I could have met up with, including a cute Dutch redhead, and a girl from Florida.
>>
>>25030751

were you so terrible in bed you actually got her to convert to islam and join isis?
all kidding aside that sounds really tough man I'm sorry to hear that but hey plenty of fish in the sea right?
>>
Met a guy on here and it went great for a while. He had bad family issues, but he seemed fine, and we got married within a year.
Found out no matter how many times (probably very few of the times) he got caught he was still sleeping with every single person he could, gradually getting worse and worse with his mind games.
Currently, he's facing charges for beating the crap out of me in front of my son, so, I'd say it didn't go well.
>>
>>25030567
I'm one of the original (now ex) moderators of 4chan, so I've had a pretty unique experience with this.

Early on, I fell for another (also now ex) moderator. We ended up in a long distance relationship for quite some time, only getting to see each other at conventions. Don't really regret the relationship, but fuuuuuck. Sometimes I look back and think about how much wilder shit could've been if I wasn't so faithful/not in a relationship in the first place. Convention chicks and girls who are turned on by authority of any sort galore. Had to turn them all down.

Anyway, did end up hooking up with a long time camwhore after that relationship. We're still very close friends. Sexual tension is through the roof, but she will never break it. She's married with a kid now.

Years after our initial relationship, that first girl ended up back with me. Couple years later, we got married. In the same year, we got a divorce and she moved back states away. We still talk, but it isn't the same. She won't even play games or watch synced shit with me anymore.

My own fault. I've been on a fucking up streak my entire life. At least I have stories.
>>
>>25038168
Snacks?
>>
>>25038172
No, but he is still a friend. Even at my peak as a mod, I wasn't half as popular on 4chan as Snacks. I'm always amazed if people remember me these days. Quite a forget relic over here.
>>
Met my first boyfriend on 4chan after talking to him for almost a year before we finally met, and ended up losing my virginity to him (he was a virgin as well), but it didn't work out. I never thought I would be able to lose my virginity because I was so nervous about it, so thanks 4chan!
>>
>>25038238

That honestly sounds like a very nice experience. Good for both of you.
>>
>>25038248
My first experience was terrible, met a guy while at college and he was really creepy, so I stopped talking to him and he ended up stalking me for an entire semester
>>
Met a girl on a kink thread for a MFFF foursome. Did it twice before she suddenly disappeared, forcing us to go back to fetlife.

Meet another girl years ago for random sex in my car, after which she told me she was 17. We fucked for a few months after that.
>>
>>25038256

You made things sound a lot better here >>25038238. Are you talking about the same first experience or something entirely different?
>>
>>25038200
What was your name? I got here in 06 and mained /b/ for a bit
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

i would love to meet a local femanon

i would place the chances at 0.0003
>>
I hooked up with an adorable skinny Asian femboy who reached out from a local meet up thread. I went over to his place while his parents were at work, he was dressed and went down on me and we fucked.. it was basically perfect. Might be hooking up again soon.
>>
Met a guy on /adv/. Still dating him, though it's a little weird now considering I've recently come out as a lesbian to him. It'll be 3 years in April. He's my best friend, no doubt.
>>
>>25038838
Yeah. It's looking the same for me. I'll probably get struck by lightning before I meet a girl that's in my city on here.
>>
>>25039231
what lol
>>
I've met some cool people on here but I've never fucked any of them. 1 guy in Indonesia, 1 in England, a woman from Taiwan, and another from France. We still talk regularly on skype/discord and several of them have met in real although not me because I'm the only ameican.
>>
I've met only one person from this site (and this very board), and man was it worth it.
So since it's 4chan, greentext story time!

>be me, about 2 years ago
>posting on and off on /MSA/, one day i see that someone added me on my skype
>turns out it's a girl who liked what i was doing so it starts around sexy topics of course
>we talk more and more and it goes really well, she has the same humor as me, several similar interests (a little nerdy, interested in things even if it's not the norm, ...)
>i felt really down at that time because i just broke up with my gf after nearly 5 years, and she really made me feel better
>it wasn't really a ldr, even if sex talk (or more) were involved, i mainly really liked talking to her
>summer is here, and i have 3 weeks of holiday coming with nothing planned since i'm single again
>a little bummed again, i (or she i'm not sure) jokingly say that i should come visit her so she can make me feel better
>3 days later i fly 3000km and ride a bus all night to finally meet her
>spend ~10 awesome days at her aunt's house, her parents are also here so not as much happens as what we would have liked
>she was kind of in a relationship with a fwb but it was complicated (i think it's how you say it)
>we talk more when i go back home, and suddenly she vanishes for months
>eventually i start talking to her again at the beginning of this year
>she disappeared again about 2 months ago... (i think i can use it here right? It helps the narration)

Anyway, it sucks because she really is about everything i can wish for in someone (except for the living so fucking far away part), and a girl who browses /b/, isn't phased by a lot, AND is cute as fuck, what are the odds seriously?
>>
>>25040145
well maybe something happend to her either she found another dick to ride.life keeps going outside 4chan too
>>
>>25040243
Oh yes i know she didn't die or anything, she keeps coming on and off steam or skype. Still talking would be nice though, even as friend
>>
>>25038594
MrSpooky
>>
>>25040243
Yooooo loooolllll.. that comment was mean as fuk but I laughed so hard I spit my beer out!
>>
>>25038168
I feel ya. I've done my share of funn up. Probably will have more in the future, that's one reason I'm looking for/ like having a gf in my life. Each one I had kept me out of serious fukupness.
>>
File: IMG_1694.jpg (14KB, 240x204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1694.jpg
14KB, 240x204px
>>25039231
I'm scratching my head.....
>>
>>25038168
*fukups*
>>
>>25040295
yep definatly another dick then.maybe someone handsome with bigger dick and closer to her.but who knows
>>
>>25040342
Relationships have never really kept me out of trouble. I'm pretty hedonistic, which makes me quite self-centered. Hopefully jumping back into therapy, psychiatry, and possibly AA will help straighten me out.
>>
>>25039284
>>25040357
Sorry, I typed this up while half in the bag.

I'm a girl. Almost three years ago, I met a guy on /adv/. We hit it off and started dating. We're great friends and I love him a lot. That being said, having him be my first real relationship, I slowly discovered that I was actually a lesbian. I came out to him about a week ago, and he's been very supportive. At the moment, we're still "dating," as we definitely love and care for one another. How it'll proceed from here I don't know, but we'll definitely stay friends at the very least, as he's a really great guy.

Does that make sense?
>>
>>25032114
>>25032816
this is why i need to stay away from soc i need to just go outside and walk my dog
>>
sorry for late response
>>25034711
Thank you, it's much appreciated!
>>25034761
I wish you luck, and thank you! It can happen any time, it's just about being patient and letting things develop on their own, ya know? You'll know when things are ready.
>>
I've been dating a guy i met on 4chan for 3 years. (not irl) but we talk like everyday and its great. We're planning on meeting up soon.
>>
File: 1489602165168.png (50KB, 247x140px) Image search: [Google]
1489602165168.png
50KB, 247x140px
I've met two girls, one on /twg/ in /vg/ and one on /tg/

/twg/ girl was fun at first but she taught at a university and as it turned out she was a pretty prominent academic in the field of Welsh history so I felt constantly out of my depth and really dumb when we talked so I eventually broke it off even though she was smart, funny, rich, etc. just because I felt I didn't deserve her

/tg/ girl was a total slob and basically just a female version of me in most ways. It was kind of unnerving how similar we were sometimes but we got on super well. We just gradually saw less of each other and I think we were both too socially awkward to make a point to hang out more often so nowadays the extent of our interaction is tagging each other on Facebook meme pages

All in all I don't think all 4chan grills are fucked in the head like some say but they're not magical dream girls either
>>
>>25041873
"Dating"
Lol no you haven't.
>>
>>25038838
Yeah, your chances are blast worse than that.
>>
>>25042774
Blast worse?
>>
>>25041900
they're really not, i've dated 3 (technically 4) at this point and it just never worked out.
i tried my best as every lonely and dedicated anon would, but some baggage is just too heavy for us to carry.
wish things didn't have to be like this, i was there for them throughout all their troubles and comforted to the best of my ability, but i eventually had to break things off with all of them.

hey, i'd try it again any time, but... you know how it is...
>>
Met a guy on sock while in the process of breaking up with my boyfriend (official breakup happened already, just waiting to move out). I was familiar with him through mutual friends and his cousin. He'd actually bought my ex boyfriend a drink at the gas station or something once. We didn't date but had a FWB kinda thing for like a week. He took me on one of the nicest dates I've been on (low standards for nice) and walked around the city I lived in and was unfamiliar with. He showed me all of the big buildings and murals across downtown. Then we went back to sit in his car and watch stupid videos. I think we got together a few times after that and fucked once in the bed my boyfriend and I shared and once in my car. It was fine, but I'm extremely awkward about sex due to sexual abuse in the past, but I give nice head lmao.
Anyway, can't remember what happened but he started being a dick to me or I started being a dick to him. He's seriously into negging which I just think is funny. He started making fun of me and said I'm bad at sex and all sorts of shit. His filthy dick gave me tonsillitis.

6/10 experience overall.

My best friend met her husband on here. Now they hate each other.

Meeting people on 4chan is terrible. Also met a guy when I was 14 who tried to molest me at a park near my house. Ayyyy. Just don't.
>>
>>25044423
this.

this is just about what i keep hearing from other anons, and ended in a similar fashion as my partners from here.

i honestly wouldn't recommend it - unless you have nothing better to do.
>>
>>25044470
It's similar to meeting people via like a newspaper ad or some shit they used to do back in the day. Such depraved and lonely people with really fucked up quirks and hobbies.
>>
>>25044618
yeah, but sometimes you feel like them and so you'd think meeting with such people is a perfect idea.
well, usually it turns out you're more sane than them, and eventually things just fall apart.
i wish it wasn't like that, because God knows i've tried my damnedest to keep things together even at their worst, but the girls you find around here just aren't stable enough for relationship.
80% of the time they'll abandon you either because of anxiety/abandonment issues/separation anxiety (only if you are NOT a neet and have a job), and the other 20% they'll leave you for a guy who is "better" than you.

luckily never been left for another dude before, but mental issues don't exactly soften the blow by much.

just my two cents; likely no one gives a shit...
>>
>>25044423
>>25044669
Op: Damn.. sorry you guys had some pretty fukd experience with this subject. If you read some of the other stories you'll see that not ALL experiences are fukd. I wish you the best. Nobody is perfect but I feel u have to find the right person that is perfect for you. Look at it from my end. I would love to have a story like you guys have. Not love like I want that type of relationship but..In the end you learned from it. I'm still here lonely as fuk still looking lol. Thanks for sharing also!
>>
>>25044470
We'll currently I have nothing better to do.. well at times anyway.
>>
>>25044843
Yo d00d, have an okcuoid or something. I've had some great experiences from it. Some dates were shit, but it really let me realize what I need and want out of an actual relationship. I met my current boyfriend there.
Even if it goes sour, you'll have learned something!
>>
>>25044893
I had ok Cupid but not much success on there so I deleted it.
>>
>>25044669
Because this isn't a dating oriented site. This site is for the depraved. You're not going to find your true love here. Having similar interests doesn't mean you're compatible. Find someone that makes you wanna do things you've never done or things will get stale fast and you'll both just wallow in self loathing. It's not healthy. Wish u da best!
>>
>>25044907
Well hell. It all depends on where you live I guess.
>>
>>25044915
Very true. I'm in a mildly over populated state. Most of the women on there were looking for CEOs and basketball players. But they were living from check to check lol. I just have up.. lol. Did meet a couple cool women on there but they just wanted sex and to get high.. after all that I just gave up. Internet dating is not good for me I guess. Maybe It'll be like the traditional style and meet my wife or gf while I'm out getting sugar or a six pack or something..
>>
>>25044907
OkCupid is really hit-or-miss, especially for men.

Personally, I feel that there are too many polyamorous on there. Started a profile at the end of 2015, met some poly chick at her college dorm around the beginning of January. We ended up having sex, I came back for more later, then she wanted to make me boyfriend #3 or some shit. Funniest part about the whole ordeal was her condom drawer. She had a drawer FULL of condoms of all sorts. A condom connoisseur, if you will. Not really big on condoms, especially since most of the sex I have had was inside of a monogamous relationship. She found the proper ones for me.

Anyway, tried to be boyfriend #3, but met another girl who messaged me first on OkCupid. I was shocked about that. My initial reaction to her message (which I will post below) was "Damn, this girl is awfully thirsty." I joked about it to my brother and he recognized the girl. She was a grade above him in high school. He told me she was actually being genuine and was pretty cool regardless. So she came over for hanging out, games, and a movie. Had to drop poly girl the very next day, because I knew right then and there I wanted to date the new girl.

There was a downside to that girl. She was a single mom and the father was someone I used to party with all the time. We hadn't kept in touch and so I didn't know this fact. Turns out, he is a fucking abusive crazy stalker. Long story short, he constantly used their daughter as a weapon for guilt trips, he threatened her with suicide and physical harm, and the motherfucker actually showed up on my doorstep without knowing my address beforehand. Lucky for him I was at work. Brother had to scare his ass away.

All of that is what contributed to our eventual end. She was too nice to try for full custody ("Ever child needs two parents!") and wouldn't cut him out of her life by any means necessary. It was very mentally and emotionally taxing.

I'll post her message in a new post. Reaching the limit.
>>
>>25044966
Oh, I forgot to mention, OkCupid is also crap if you live in a small town. I was floored that Michelle (the second girl, not the poly one) actually lived 5 minutes away from me. Slim pickins otherwise. Poly girl lived like 2 hours away. I might start up a new OkCupid profile now that I actually live in a city.

The first message from Michelle:

Her OkCupid message:
"After going through your profile and reading all the awesomeness thrown in I realize im not a gamer and I havent really had the chance to dive into that world unless you like nintendo and mario. Yeah im one of those :) I think I would really enjoy listening to your stories and watching you kick ass on video games. You really seem like a awesome guy and would love to talk to you. And hey may you could teach me a thing or two about some awesome games."
>>
>>25044963
Right, I don't know. It varies I guess. I think online dating is cheap and kinda vapid, but I got the experience I needed.

I always thought it would be nice to meet someone out and about, it seems more genuine. When it happens it happens I guess.
>>
>>25044966
Oh for sure. I know it's really hard to find someone. I'm not good looking and would miff guys all the time. It's like looking at a shelf of different brands of soup or something. I just need some fucking soup, but I have all these soups in front of me, so I can be as picky as I want. Ya know? I know it has to be really thought for men

Michelle says awesome too much. Jesus.
>>
>>25044982
Tough not thought.
>>
>>25044973
True. I would rather meet someone that way but the internet has dwarfed people's minds. Just starting a convo is like picking teeth in today's world. They either look at u weird or automatically judge you before hi comes out. Stereotypical bullshit all because they're twitter following was discussing a certain subject.
>>
>>25044982
She was always pretty happy-go-lucky about everything, to the point of annoyance. I'm a realist and her head was always in the clouds. The dynamic was working, her crazy ex was not.
>>
>>25044982

Yeah, you girls have it easy af.
>>
>>25032111
Kek speaks in the affirmative to that. Praise.
>>
>>25038168
Anonymous-san?
>>
>>25046908
Nope. A-san didn't marry another moderator. Already said I am MrSpooky.
>>
>>25047118
Op here: it seems you're 4chan famous. Thanks for helping keep my thread alive and thriving.
>>
>>25047140
More like "was famous". People may was well call me Peter Pan, though. Never growing up much at all and always stuck walking down memory lane. Those were the best years of my life so far.
>>
Met a few people on here. Gone out a few times. Fucked two girls that I've met on here. Both great experiences.

34/m for the record.
>>
>>25030567
My experiance with /soc is that 99.99% of posters are gay men looking to hook up the other .01% are women who come here for attention and to bait thirsty neck beards and autists. Sorry anon.
>>
More stories!
>>
Been together for a year almost. It's a long distance relationship. We usually see each other every 2-3 months. Also, he is twice my age. Tfw daddy issues
>>
>>25047936
I can believe you. It's starting to look that way in my eyes. Maybe some miracle will happen where I find a girl on here that's close to me, likes me, and is only %50 crazy..

Don't give up anon! For mankind sake!
>>
>>25047752
We'll.. still enjoy it and thanks for sharing!
>>
>>25048758
It used to be much better. I have a feeling it's trending more and more like this now though.
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.