[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't seen one of these in ages. Good ol clingy contact

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: clingy-girlfriend-boyfriend.jpg (6KB, 274x205px) Image search: [Google]
clingy-girlfriend-boyfriend.jpg
6KB, 274x205px
I haven't seen one of these in ages. Good ol clingy contact thread!

For people who are too clingy and annoying to normal people. This isn't another way to send unwarranted dick pics to people, so don't even try.

21/m/straight

Only looking for friends, dudes are alright, but prefer female company!

Now lets make clingy friends!

Kik is: wrwho
>>
looking to pretty much go on a date or something with a qt and see if they're alright, past few gfs have been trainwrecks and i'd just like to take things slow. i guess i'll just post my info since i tend to be clingy and prefer clingy girls...
707/415
m/21/straight
kik: caseelocc
>>
>>25026940
Good luck man!
>>
18/f/ Kik : lizzupng
>>
>>25027228
Added!
>>
File: 41rDA0uAYCL._UL1500_.jpg (143KB, 1086x1500px) Image search: [Google]
41rDA0uAYCL._UL1500_.jpg
143KB, 1086x1500px
>A/S/L
21 / M / Near Montreal, Quebec

>Sexual Orientation
Straight

>Relationship Status
:^)

>Text / Mic / Cam
Yes, maybe probably yeah, I'm too shy for this

>Favorite Music
While I present myself as a metalhead, my music tastes are all over the place. Apart for my usual Power and Folk Metal, I also listen to a lot of cute japanese music and central asian folk/pop music. Right now, I'm in a Eurobeat/Billy Talent/World Order mood.

>Favorite Movies
Almost exclusively Sci-fi, nowadays. I really like stuff like District 9, Interstellar, The Martian, Pacific fucking Rim.

>Favorite TV Shows
Anime, yo. I particularly love cute moe, cute girls doing cute things, nothing happens slice of life type shows. My goal in life is to have seen them all. My favourite ones are Yuru Yuri, Sansha Sanyou, GochiUsa and, for those airing this season, Maidragon, Gabriel Dropout and Demi-chan wa Kataritai.

>What languages do you speak?
Fluent in both French and English, but slowly learning Japanese.

>What are you looking for?
People to talk and be disgusting weebs with. Metalheads too.

>What are you not looking for?
Spooky ghosts.

>Picture of You
I'm shy. Have a cute girl, instead.

>Contact info
Kik: TheCutestLoli
Discord: CutestLoli#7729
>>
20/f
i'm pretty clingy but i just want people to talk to
in a lonely time in my life atm
>>
18 but look young/m/new jersey
looking for someone who wants to meet up and have fun :3
blonde, white, cute, bi
kik: matt13030
>>
26 male PA
I am very clingy and spergy, but in an ok way. I spend all day reading and failing to work in library sciences.
kik: mrdespair1990
>>
Super happy to see this picked up a little bit! Bumping!
>>
>>25027432
friend req sent
>>
File: mfw.jpg (45KB, 525x460px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
45KB, 525x460px
35/m/NJ
Don't have clingy grill to talk with throughout the day/night and really wish I did. Would be cool if you were local enough to eventually hang out with too.

kik/snap: sweetcreep
>>
Not being clingy is why everything is so garbage and it's not surprising for one of the adherents of this ideology to say ah hurr durr no penis so don't even try hurr even we cling masters don't like fags durr
>>
>>25029900
The fuck did you just say homie?
>>
>tfw you get along with a girl moderately well on a first conversation and get incredibly clingy, pretty much spending all your time talking or waiting for them

Why can't i stop this
>>
>>25030282
iktfb

I think in my case it's because I just got out of a relationship with a younger girl (early twenties to late twenties) and so I'm used to being doting and affectionate and overly caring for someone who's immature and a brat

I hate it and I love it at the same time.
>>
>>25030314

There is a chance you could break free then. I sure hope you can. I've been like this since i first liked girls. I don't like to do anything in case i miss them sending a message or something, but that almost never happens. Been wanting to play the new legend of zelda game but that would require leaving the PC and possibly missing those imaginary messages. Fuck man.
>>
26/M

>>
>>25030212
That you're fucked and duped and assholes who make no sense. Im straight. Males are fine. I just want friends. NO DICK. Females are fine too. Did I mention I'm clingy and this is bad?
>>
>>25030325
Well that's a little depressing, sorry to hear that anon.
>>
File: 1460527285460.jpg (155KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
1460527285460.jpg
155KB, 500x401px
>>25030282
The secret is to just use scrambled letters/numbers for a password and then once you find yourself starting to cling you just log out and suffer
>>
I am am a sexual leaning towards gay/bi. I would like to talk to a guy from time to time i don't know,...I am 24 male.i wouldn't prefer traps or girls also if you are younger I would be jealous so just skip this post (I have age issues Q_Q)
Kik: scienxe
>>
>>25026985
<3
>>
>>25031080
I know that feel!

>>25030358
Dude, stop being such a cunt. I was saying that it's not an invitation to send other people throughout the whole thread dicks, since thats what most threads devolve into. Now go take that pent up testosterone and forcibly shove it up your own ass.
>>
>>25026887
Anyone into talking to fat girls?
>>
>>25031106
yes, you got skype or kik or something?
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza
>>
>>25031113
yes whats yours? rather not put mine there. What do you look like/what are you into? I am guessing clingy since thread lolol.
>>
19/M/straight

I'm not clingy, but I could use some people to talk or play games with that won't disappear after a week.

Kik: TheGudNamesWereTaken
Have Steam, Sype and Discord too.
>>
UK(england) - Cheltenham/Gloucester
20 / M

My Kik is: ChokolocoJ
>>
>>25031170
skype is Inferno Cop. bit on the chubby side with average looks. im pretty chill and open to anything.
>>
>>25031176
adding now are you the canadian one?
>>
>>25030325
>I don't like to do anything in case i miss them sending a message or something

You're not alone, dude. I am like that at times.
>>
>>25031223
no australian.
>>
File: Photo le 17-03-14 à 09.09.jpg (288KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Photo le 17-03-14 à 09.09.jpg
288KB, 1280x853px
Extremely clingy or serial killer I don't know

skype dremcfleuve
>>
>>25031106
yes to this if you're still open
>>
>>25031106
Yes I love them

Kik is: wrwho
>>
27/M/US

Would love to have someone clingy, Im pretty shy at the start but open up when i get talking to someone. Ill talk to anyone but I prefer to talk to females.

kik: af136972
Discord: Knucklemoofie#8908
>>
I'm the only one who actually wants to go thru with shit. Fuck me, I guess I'm clingy.

M/24/Atlanta
>>
>>25031100
I know what you were saying but i don't understand the relevance and you overdosed on estrogen. Enjoy your thread
>>
>>25030624

>implying all my passwords aren't already scrambled letters and numbers

My paranoia won't allow it to be otherwise.

>>25031227

Dual suffering. Today i swear i'm gonna actually try and game and not do that.

>>25031106

What kind of interests do you have?
>>
>>25031545
>Today i swear i'm gonna actually try and game and not do that.

lol, that's what I told myself when I woke up. I'm still behind my desk, being restless. Best of luck to ya, pal. I know how fucking crippling it can feel. I wish I could just flip a switch and not feel this way, I hate myself for it,
>>
>>25031106
Fat girl best girl.
>>
>>25031599
I second this
>>
>>25031599
yeah pretty much
>>
>>25031599
Dubs of truth!
>>
>>25031106
What kinds of things are you interested in?
>>
18/m/bi/Submissive
>Tfw no gay bf to chat and play vidya with for hours
Thefinalloop
>>
>>25031106
Yes, i love them haha
Add me on Kik - Pethr
>>
>>25031106
absolutely, kik: allwrknoplay if you wanna chat
>>
>>25032008
Skype? Discord?
>>
>>25031106
Kik: af136972
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.