[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weekday dom and little thread! /ddlg/ ddlg is short for da

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 16

File: ShirtSwap.png (89KB, 472x389px) Image search: [Google]
ShirtSwap.png
89KB, 472x389px
Weekday dom and little thread!
/ddlg/

ddlg is short for daddy dom and little girl, a sort of d/s relationship where the dom takes on a caregiver role for his little sub. It's not just getting a girl to call you "daddy" in bed. Sometimes it's not even sexual at all! This is for all caregiver/little relationships, so it's not just for male bigs and female littles. All types welcome!

We have a discord server. It's very cute! Come hang out! https://discord.gg/yhEudVj

Assignment! Clothes! What's your favorite piece of clothing for play and feeling little? What about for those CGs, what makes you feel like the big Daddy/Mommy in the house? Post pics if you feel comfortable, but describing them is fine too!

>A/S/L
>Dom/Little/Other?
>Likes
>Dislikes

You can post your contact if you want, but this isn't just about meeting up! Ask questions and learn a bit or just chat it up!
>>
File: tumblr_oau5gwGRU11uaqxhao1_500.jpg (50KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oau5gwGRU11uaqxhao1_500.jpg
50KB, 500x375px
====FAQ (umm.. I have a question!)====
Q: Do I have to be a ‘Little Girl/Boy’, do I have to call my Dom "Daddy" or “Mommy?”
A: No. “Daddy,” “Mommy,” and like terms are pet names, affectionate in nature and something that will develop naturally over time with your individual partners. These terms can make people feel uncomfortable, but feel free to use them with your partner.

Q: Is DD/lg always sexual?
A: No. Not all caregiver / little dynamics involve sexual activity.
Some littles are comfortable with being sexual in their little personality, while others prefer to only be intimate when they are feeling more like their "adult self.” Some dominants make choose to take on a strictly non-sexual caregiver role.

Q: Do I have to be older to be a Daddy / Mommy dom?
A: Age is just a number; your personality is much more relevant when determining how you will interact with any given little, although if you lack worldly experience, you may not be able to play the part as well as you might hope.
>>
Q: What's the difference between a sugar daddy and a DD/lg daddy?
A: A sugar daddy is an older man or woman, typically well-off, who lavishes gifts on their younger partner in exchange for sexual favors.
DD/lg is simply a subculture of the normal BDSM dom/sub relationship. Daddy, for those here, simply refers to a Dominant, while little refers to a submissive.

Q: Do all DD/LG relationships include pacifiers, diapers? What is Age play?
A: No. This will vary based on individual tastes. These ideas stem from an interest in Ageplay, the term consenting adults use when they act or treat another as if they were older or younger than what they are, sexually or non-sexually. *Not be confused with age regression.* This is similar to “Pet Play” because you are acting, not regressing.
There is nothing wrong with being a little and and Ageplayer; while some littles like to “regress” to different ages, not all Ageplayers want diapers, pacifiers, stuffed toys, or coloring books.
>>
>What's your favorite piece of clothing for play and feeling little?
Big shirts and knee/thigh highs!
>>
The discord doesnt work im afraid :(
>>
>>25026883
It does, I just copied and pasted into a browser with no issues.
>>
>ASL
19/F/USA
Little
>Likes
Daddies and mac and cheese
>Dislikes
Bedtimes :(

Assignment!
I love cute lacy things and also cute socks :)
>>
>>25026895
Also, I'm in the discord! Stop in and say hi :)
>>
>>25026806
I love this image. So cute.

Favorite thing to wear in little space is white thigh highs and fuzzy duckie shorts. Shirt optional. For outdoor littleness, I have this cute shirt with little sequin bunnies, and a couple hello kitty shirts that I love
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

switch

kik: zsasza
>>
>A/S/L
22/M/Europe
>Dom/Little/Other?
Dom
>Likes
Being asked for advice, being asked for permission, size comparison
>Dislikes
Little not being honest with me
>>
File: 1464363846617.jpg (28KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1464363846617.jpg
28KB, 600x549px
this shit's fucked
>>
File: 112713279613.png (35KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
112713279613.png
35KB, 500x301px
>>25027330
seconded
>>
>>25027330
>>25027340
Can you explain why you think that?
>>
File: spanking.jpg (22KB, 317x199px) Image search: [Google]
spanking.jpg
22KB, 317x199px
Can little boys be in this thread too? I wanna meet a daddy or big brother type.
>>
>>25027347
incest fantasy + large age gap most of the time

is it not obvious?
>>
>>25027544
DDLG isn't about incest, you don't roleplay as a father and daughter. DDLG is a type of dom/sub relationship where the dom takes care of their sub.

An age gap isn't necessary, but what's wrong with it?
>>
File: 523534535.png (119KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
523534535.png
119KB, 280x280px
>>25027544
>Most of the time

Please don't mistake people that like the dynamic of being cared for with people that just want to get off to the idea of having a young daughter. It's not even most of the time, it's the exception.
>>
File: image.jpg (348KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
348KB, 960x960px
My type of thread. I've been chased out of ddlg threads for being into nappies tho. And in my opinion they are such a nice relaxing way to feel little. Don't get the hate at all..

My fave things to wear for little time are my onesies or my-sort- of -daddy-but-not-officiallys shirt
>>
>>25028386
Onesies are my favorite, they're so cute.
>>
>>25028370
This. Fuckboys and actual perverts can use it as an in for younger girls, especially now it's become a tumblr trend. but they are a minority in what is the most lovely and caring thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (246KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246KB, 1000x563px
>>25028425
Only have a couple but there's a unicorn one on etsy. I need and I've just preordered a unicorn one from baby bear boutique :3 I've got Lolita dresses and tutus at my parents which I've never used for little space but I'm going to get them soon. Idk though. It's less about the clothes.They really only enhance
>>
>>25028386
Hey, if you've made bad experiences with ddlg, you should totally come hang with us in Discords. We're super chill, I can personally guarantee you nobody's going to be mean to you for liking nappies or onesies.
>>
File: bill-cosby-2.jpg (64KB, 634x449px) Image search: [Google]
bill-cosby-2.jpg
64KB, 634x449px
>>25028449
Nice Cosby ID
>>
>>25028462
Ah fuck that's amazing. Even better than the get I got on /b/ back in 09

;-; nicely spotted
>>
>>25028472
How old is your daddy?
>>
>>25028508
He's my age. 25. but he's more my little friend who has a daddy side so looks after me.

Babysitter maybe.. Foster daddy
>>
>>25028512
Does he know you're posting pics on 4chan? I would be really disappointed desu.
>>
>>25028522
I don't see what concern it is of his. It's hardly tits
>>
>>25028534
Doesn't matter if it's not lewd, it's something your daddy has to at least know about, maybe he's okay with it.
>>
>>25028534
I agree, if it was tits or something similar...
I don't know how i'd feel about not knowing other than a bit frustrated.
Anything else it's fine, especially if you find a friend!
>>
>>25028550
He's not my daddy and he's not controlling over dumb inconsequential shit like qt little photos online.
>>
File: Photo Mar 13, 5 39 54 PM.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Mar 13, 5 39 54 PM.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
So now I have pics of me in a pikachu suit...
>>
>>25028591
niiiice. Would cuddle.
>>
22/M/ USA California
Dom
Like petite and school girl outfits
Dislike diapers and pacifiers
>>
>>25028449
tfw not your daddy
>>
>>25028550
lmao it's really not your place to chastise her, especially when she mentioned it's not even her dom.

also tbqh if my dom was "really disappointed" i was posting normal/non-lewd photos on an online forum i'd take that as a red flag.
>>
>>25029586
>4chan
>online forum
>>
>>25029586
Posting pictures of anything of yourself on 4chan is a red flag. Not telling your daddy about it is two red flags.
>>
>>25029598
A 22yo calling themselves a daddy

Reddest flag of them all
>>
>>25030079
When did I call myself a daddy exactly? Get your facts straight.
>>
>>25030100
In your op, you are referring to littles. The reciprocal to a little is a daddy
Ib4 your semantic bullshit I only said I was a dom you pathetic wannabe
>>
>>25030129
>A 22yo calling themselves a daddy
>calling themselves a daddy
Referring to someone as a little does not mean I'm saying I'm a daddy. Would you like to retract your statement or do you want to try again, loser?
>>
File: c81.jpg (35KB, 640x604px) Image search: [Google]
c81.jpg
35KB, 640x604px
>>25030129
>makes false accusation
>rebutted
>dude it's just a linguistic thing! inb4 semantics!
You're such a sad person.
>>
35/m/north jersey

Looking for little female to care for and ideally to hang out with as well, so prefer someone local. Someone to go on hikes, movies,play vidya, get something to eat, anything else you're up for really.

Kik/snap: sweetcreep
>>
>>25029598
You just sound like a creepy controlling asshole desu. I'm glad my friend isn't someone so insecure they feel the need to control every aspect of my life.

Red flag... You just sound like a fuckboy
>>
>>25031162
Not posting pics of yourself on 4chan is the least a daddy can ask for. I know it's very easy to resort to words like "controlling" and "insecure", and you would be right if this was just a normal friend. But it's not, so different rules apply. One of those rules is that you shouldn't be camwhoring online. Who knows the daddy would be okay with it, I don't know. But not telling him and still doing it is extremely disrespectful. How do you justify this?
>>
>>25031199
This poster has the smell of bitter virgin all over him.
>>
>>25031199
I know you want to be dom, but when the person you're talking to isn't buying it, you're just being creepy.
>>
>>25031253
Ad hominem

>>25031259
Scroll up and you will find out that I'm not trying to dominate anyone in this thread. I'm asking this girl wether her daddy knows that she's camwhoring or not. That's a very normal question, and her daddy should absolutely know about this. Any self respecting daddy would get the hell out of there if they find out their little has not been speaking the truth about their camwhoring habits. Explain to us what's creepy about simply pointing that out and suggesting she should tell her daddy.
>>
>>25031253
>if you prefer a girl to be honest and pure you are a virgin! why don't you let your girl fuck other guys? are you an insecure controlling virgin or something?
>>
>>25031278
Keep digging
>>
>>25031278
You seem to think dom means being an angry, controlling, abusive asshole. Girls looking for a daddy will stay far away from a guy who writes posts like yours.
>>
>>25031303
Not an argument

>>25031305
Wait, can you tell us who's angry and abusive? Are you really accusing me of being angry and abusive for pointing out that her daddy should know about her camwhoring on 4chan? Get real.

And why are you calling me controlling exactly? what's your thought process behind that?

>Girls looking for a daddy will stay far away from a guy who writes posts like yours.
Don't worry, you don't have to be my little. Funny that you see it that way. Pretty delusional though.
>>
>>25031323
What country are you from anyways.
>>
>>25031323
as a _father_ of a young girl and the _daddy_ of her mother, this is a normal reaction to potentially dangerous activities.
>>
So anyways. Whos feelin cute on a Tuesday???
>>
>>25026806
>tfw work too much and was kicked from the discord

I really need more free time
>>
>finally find someone who's looking for the same thing as me
>they delete their account
Welp. Fairly bummed out and I guess I'm back here.

>Me
Late twenties, Southeastern US (but not strictly looking for something local). I travel about three times a year, and my work schedule keeps me up late, so if you're a couple timezones away and/or an insomniac that's ideal. I'm into photography, history, and mostly introverted. I'm looking for someone to care for and about, especially if they need guidance or stability. Affection is more important than sex for me. Huge bonus if you like watching shows or movies together.
>You
Early twenties or so. Not picky about physical attributes. I'd prefer someone who's in college or working, but that doesn't matter: just be ambitious or passionate about something, because passion is infectious and I like supporting someone who's pursuing something they love.
>Contact
spooky.ghosts on Kik. I have Skype too, if wanted.
>>
>>25032227
Hey, is spooky.ghosts your name on Skype, too? If not, that's awkward, because I totally just added them.
>>
>>25028449
are you the scottish girl from the low standards thread?
>>
just a reminder that lowallyn will go and chat with any female instantly even if they dont care
>>
>>25031732
Convince me to give you my personal information.
>>
>>25026806
Any little girls in Florida?
>>
>>25030129

This is the Discord in a nutshell. Except, on the Discord, it's slightly more subtle.
>>
Any little girls in IL?
>>
File: 20170305_180031.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170305_180031.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>25026806
Can someone be a daddy without necessarily being a dom in the bedroom? I'm more inclined to just being a cuddly protecting who just likes being depended on.
>>
>>25035380
Technically yes, but it's not always very attractive to a little. Being dominated in day-to-day life includes in the bedroom after all.

But there are girls out there who are completely non-sexual in their littlespace, so dominance in the bedroom isn't anything out of normal kink spaces.
>>
>>25035380
Hey Keanu, good job with John Wick 2.

>A/S/L
20/m/UK

>Dom/Little/Other?
Bi little

>Likes
I'm pretty naïve, but I'm not stupid, so having someone that doesn't bust my chops over coming across as dumb is great, and people seem to get a lot of fun out of that, so maybe older people who like teasing in an affectionate way.

I like exercising, so I'm in pretty good shape, so no worries there. I guess I like kinda mature wise people that I feel I can depend on.

>Dislikes
Anything purely sexual straight away, it's way more fun to know someone properly before getting into all that, but that doesn't mean I'm closed to the idea.

Also the idea that just because you're older doesn't mean I have to do everything i'm told

>Kik
lorcanman

Pic is me
>>
File: IMG_1863 .jpg (128KB, 634x797px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1863 .jpg
128KB, 634x797px
19/female
Cute and small
Little
My fetishes include (but are not limited to) age play, DDLG roleplay, voyeurism, discipline, power play, and a lot more.
I prefer muscular and hairy men. Established careers are a plus, but I know my standards might be unusually high for this site (no offense).
I'm not interested in a sugar daddy/sugar baby relationship just to be clear :)
>>
>>25037593
I meet all of your standards. Kik me at mesovortex.
>>
>>25037593
Kik: MuWarriorZ
I might even meet your career standards.
>>
>>25037593
Seems like i am your man. My kik is spongetops
>>
>>25037593
do you have a stain on your shirt
>>
>>25038066
Most likely, lol.
>>
>>25038127
I left my Kik in another thread in response to you. Here's hoping we chat.
>>
>>25037593
Give me a shot, i have a beard now
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.