[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend and I have started talking about a FFM threesome

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0128.jpg (217KB, 981x1472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0128.jpg
217KB, 981x1472px
My girlfriend and I have started talking about a FFM threesome recently. We both want to try it out, but it's difficult to find a laid back, normal girl to join us. We almost did it with one of her coworkers awhile back, but since then no one has come around that we would want to do it with. My question for /soc/ is has anyone else in the same position as us had a threesome? Who was it with and how did you know them? What are some ways to find someone and find out if they would be interested without making it weird?
>>
Internet friend from--prepare the cringe--Runescape days. In our case, we were just talking in general about sexual interests and the girl said she'd like to be a third.
>>
>>25025808
That's kind of what we are looking for. A mutual friend that we could both hang out with and ease into it with
>>
>>25025784
Well desu I'm very friendly... You in Canada? Toronto? Kik: usernamethatisnttakn if you're interested... :)
>>
>>25025896
I actually didn't even type "desu" i don't know how it got there... I don't even type like that._.
>>
>>25025896
Lol thank you for the offer, but we're in Texas
>>
>>25025784
A chick who will join a couple to do this do this is called a unicorn because they basically don't exist. You want a woman to help your sex fantasy with minimal benefits for you.

That said, I've done it before. The easiest method was to have a submissive fuckbuddy and then meet another woman on craigslist who was horny and a bit crazy, then convince everything was ok. It went pretty well, though my fuckbuddy was mostly doing it just to be obedient and wasn't into the other girl that much. I would advise against doing this with an existing relationship. Too many things can go wrong.
>>
>>25025915
Austin?
>>
>>25025941
North Texas, Dallas area
>>
>>25025784
mff are a dream coming true
I had one with a mutual friend of us, it was the best fucking thing ever
>>
File: #1A.jpg (7KB, 220x166px) Image search: [Google]
#1A.jpg
7KB, 220x166px
I'd like to join you!
>>
>>25025959
My gf would always tell me about how she talked to her coworker about our sex life, that alone turned me on. I started mentioning threesomes and she ended up joking about it with her coworker, I really think her friend was down but ended up backing out. I forgot about the idea for awhile, but my gf brought it up again and I now I can't stop thinking about it
>>
>>25025966
Where are you from? I'm thinking of leaving a throwaway Kik here for anyone who might be interested
>>
File: 111.png (1MB, 1283x720px) Image search: [Google]
111.png
1MB, 1283x720px
>>25025979
take this anon, a souvenir from my mff
>>
>>25026004
Lucky guy, thanks for sharing!
>>
>>25025990
Okay I made a Kik in case this thread is gone before I wake up. Add me if you're relatively close to the North or East Texas area, we would be willing to travel/meet.
Kik: ffmsoc
>>
>>25025784
Tinder or feeld. You can post in your bio that you're a couple looking for another. Feeld is a 3some app, used to be called 3inder
>>
>>25026127
Isn't it required to connect your Facebook to feeld?
>>
Be prepared to lose your girl over it. Its gonna create a shit load of jealousy for no reason. If you still want to do it, make sure its a random. No friends of you/hers, that will result in said friend becoming the one you get jealous of and probably lose her to.
>>
>>25025784
good luck bruh, there's a reason they're called unicorn. My gf is bi and loves the idea but we've been unable to find a third. All I find is other couples that wanna swing and I'm not into that.

>>25025902
It's because you typed something that it changed it into. like if you type

f a m it'll change to senpai.

senpai senpai senpai
>>
>>25025896
Come to Montreal and me and my gf will do you. Tbh Senpai.
>>
I did it, we met a girl at a friend's wedding, she was complaining that her date had left her, my wife asked if she had ever tried girls, one thing led to the other and next thing I know I'm fucking one on top of the other back at the hotel room.

The girl was great, and the whole thing was epic.
>>
>>25026422
Ah Montreal, isn't rent like super cheap there? Btw you are the second Canadanian here to offer, you guys are the best
>>
>>25026138
Maybe. Just make a fake one then. You're not trying hard enough if you don't have an alternative email, a kik, and/or an app that gives you a new phone number.
>>
>>25025784
The only secret is to do it with between friends. I've been in several threesomes and even group sex between friends and everything was ok afterwards because we actually care about the people we're fucking, only not to the level we would care about a romantic partner.
Maybe the situation of my group of friends is a bit strange and difficult to create, as it was built after a lot of years, also we're from europe and we don't have the same mindset as you americans.
>>
If a girl is interested, me and my GF are up for it in Paris, France
>>
>>25027615
Yeah I definitely would like to build some sort of relationship before going through with it.

As for the differing views on group sex and sex in general, I definitely can see where our problem with finding someone stems from. Here, especially in the south, sex is rarely talked about at home or in schools. As kids and teenagers, we're left with the internet, television, movies, etc. to teach us about it. And when it is presented through these outlets it is normally for mature adults. But at the same time we can't even show a female nipple on TV. This creates such a stagnate environment for those who understand, appreciate and respect sex and their partners.

If a guy wants a threesome we're looked at as if we're another dirty, scumbag. If a woman wants a threesome she's seen as a slut. This makes it difficult to bring up the conversation with others outside our relationship without being seen negatively. I'm totally envious of the openess about sex that you're able to share with your friends.
>>
Im a bi chick and this is one of my fantasies. We might be unicorns but finding a couple is hard too. The ones I have seen on the internet are too far or were looking for a sub. :/
>>
>>25028031
Where are you from?
>>
>>25028031
we're a couple and my wife would like a friend. we've made it clear that i don't even have to be involved if the other girl isn't comfortable. my wife just wants a friend to do girly stuff with and if the mood strikes have some intimate times. i can see why single ladies would be intimidated. we've been in the scene a little and there are some real sketchy couples out there.
>>
Man, don't do it. I did it with my ex and her friend a while ago and made her friend squirt like crazy. My ex got super jealous and they ended up fighting lol. Great time. But if you care about her then don't lol.
>>
Unicorn? Maybe... but we do exist. I've been a third for 4 couples, and it's always been more than just a once off.

Buuuut, I'm not American and don't share your hangups about sex, so that might play part in it.
>>
My wife arranged a FFM

>she starts softly suggesting what it would be like to have sex with other people
>kind of turned on, but figure she's talking about getting fucked by another guy, so no.
>"no anon. I meant having another girl with us. I'm curious about it."
>BOINGGGGG!
>chat about it some more
>agree to see if we can find someone
>she places ad on craigslist (this is about 12 years ago)
>all sorts of crap answers but she says one looks promising
>nice picture, funny personality. we meet
>we all get along
>arrange for FFM at our place
>she comes over and we have fun
>she concentrates a lot on my wife but that's fine. it's our first time so getting comfortable with us
>evening ends with me fucking my wife after a less than satisfying BJ from the girl
>go to work about a week later but have a fever so decide to come home
>find wife and girl in bed without me

long story short, my wife and the girl had been having sex for months and just wanted to "legitimize" it. clues I missed:

>girl knew where my wife worked but it wasn't mentioned before
>she got up to use the bathroom and knew exactly where it was (it's two right turns away from our bedroom and not easy to find)
>she nibbled on my wife's ear without my wife telling her it was a huge turn-on for her

wife ended up choosing her over me. divorced. they broke up about three months later.
>>
>>25028167
So Eleanor, where are you from?
>>
>>25028209
Sucks bro
>>
>>25028209
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha fuggin bitchboi
>>
I wanna a unicorn :3
But I think I'd be a good cuckcake.
Any cute couples in socal? With a preferably dominant male? :333
>>
>>25029629
Wanna be***

fuuuuuuuuuu-
>>
Feel free to keep the thread alive by posting location and what you're looking for!
>>
>>25026422
Well message me on Kik... Or better yet what's yours?
>>
>>25025938
this guy is right
>>
>>25029629
Post a throwaway contact, we'll write you.
>>
>>25029629

kik?

30M/25F in Irvine. Dominant Scorpio male.
>>
>>25031196
>>25031224
cutelittledisneyprincess@gmail
>>
>>25025784
Only ever had one threesome. With my gf at the time and her hot female friend. All drunk.
>>
>>25026004
Well done, Sir!
>>
>>25028167
South Africa.
>>
>>25028598
Ugh. New iPad. This thing is stupid.

I'm from South Africa. And did you just reference Gone in 60 Seconds?

Because if so, I'm a baaad woman...
>>
>>25031512
Please tell me you call them rhinos there, at least if they're chubby.
>>
>>25025950
P L A N O?
L
A
N
O
?
>>
Have been trying to find someone who's interested in joining me and my sex partner in a threesome. Can't find one here in the Netherlands. Sad.
>>
>>25031614
We don't, but I think we should start
>>
My gf is dying for a FFM but refuses to use dating apps because she doesnt want to make a facebook. Every time she drinks, later during sex she asks me to talk about fucking other girls and what I would make them do to her
>>
>>25031637
We're close enough!
Add my Kik: ffmsoc
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.