[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys... What's wrong with me, am I that ugly ? And how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: WIN_20170215_19_56_08_Pro.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170215_19_56_08_Pro.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
Ok guys...

What's wrong with me, am I that ugly ? And how can I improve ? I am registered in like... 10 "tinder-like" mobile apps but I can't get any "matches"... Well... I get some but only from desperate whales (I am really sorry to say that but this is the case) or "egotripping" girls that don't even respond to me.

I really feel bad... Do you have any advices ?

Pic is me at my best...
>>
>>25024538
bump ... :(
>>
>>25024995
Lol, I thought guys like you only existed in movies and shows. Can't believe you're a real guy desu. xD
>>
>>25025000
what do you mean?
>>
>>25025035
Nothing, I'm messing with you.

Nothing's wrong with you fucktard. Just get a good haircut, better clothes, lift, etc. you know the drill.
>>
>>25024538
your not that bad looking my dude. Your worst enemy is yourself at this point, not your looks.
>>
>>25024538
I don't really know what you're trying to get from these apps. Can you answer that first? If that is a picture you would post on social media, then it's not very good.

Good news, you are not ugly and there's a lot to improve.

Can you post some pictures from dating site apps? Maybe your bio as well.
>>
>>25024538
Get a fade on the sides, use a pomade to hold your hair in place. Shave face. Wear flannel shirt and bam you'll have all the bitches you need.
>>
>>25024538
Maybe it's because you call women desperate whales and any woman that may not find you attractive/compatible is "egotripping".
Ain't about you, dawg!
You kind of sound like you have a shit personality, desu, otherwise why hold a pity party about the fact you registered to a lot of dating sites but the only women who respond are " unfuckable" to you? Kind of says a lot when you realize the only women who'll stoop to your level are desperate, in your eyes.
Most girls you actually wanna bang have a ton of more interesting and more charming men after them. It's not so much about looks as it is about your piss personality.
Do I have any real advice for you?
Post a pic with a dog in it.
Other than that? Nah.
>>
You look cute, bigger smile, I always find guys cute when they smile big.

Maybe your looking in the wrong places for girls. I wouldn't recommend tinder if you want someone decent
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
>>
>>25024538
>makes an account on tindr
>expects to immediatly start getting puss
>has anxiety attacks that something must be wrong with him when he doesn't

Try harder
>>
Do fitness
>>
>>25024538
haha lift a weight bro it'll literally fix all of your problems xDDDDDDDD
>>
>>25024538
I think you're really cute OP (understatement--I'd be all over your dick in a heartbeat), but it's hard to say anything without knowing what your profile is like.

Like >>25025375 I think that if this picture is representative of what you're posting to apps, you need to find something higher quality with good lighting.

I don't think you necessarily need to change in any way that you don't already want to change for yourself. People are attracted to pretty much every type, and relationships are easier when you start out representing yourself honestly.

Sometimes finding a match can take a while, but provided you live somewhere with a deep enough dating pool you should get mutuals eventually as long as you keep swiping!

(Or you can just fuck me plz)
>>
>>25024538
You're actually quite nice in this photo, you look like a genuine, honest guy; very natural.
>>
>>25027389
Now that's a "cartel work" lmao.
>>
>>25024538
not ugly, but could use a touch up. Consider a trendy haircut (fade/crew cut). Mess around with some hair product as well
>>
>>25024538
You look sorry, like a meek little child.
Smile (WITH TEETH), shave, get some sun.
>>
>>25028833
I like his raw, natural look.
>>
>>25024538
It's not the look, it's the vibe that you give. And you don't give a very comfident vibe at all. I mean you,re posting on 4chan asking people about your looks.
>>
>>25024538
Seriously?
Most girls want handsome 9/10 prince charmings or guys who are going to dominate them with abs and big dicks. If you don't fit into either of these then you need to pretend that you do and fake it 'til you make it.
A must have to get any girl is a pic with other people (about 3 or 4) you're age where you're at the centre of attention.
If you can't do any of these just give up on tindr. It's beneficial only for certain people
>>
>>25029062
Your*
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.