[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /soc/, I'm 21 years old and have been on a few dates

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: AvIljDu.jpg (90KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
AvIljDu.jpg
90KB, 540x810px
Hey /soc/, I'm 21 years old and have been on a few dates with a girl from tinder but this didn't go anywhere.

Whenever I do match with someone on tinder we have an initial conversation but then it just dies.

I'm starting to think that tinder just won't work for me, and I would have better chances going out and meeting girls to try and date but I wouldn't know where to go, plus I'm quite shy.

Anyone have any advice? Pic unrelated.
>>
>we have an initial converstaion but then it just dies

I will tell you with almost certainty right now: You need to be more assertive and ask them out on dates sooner before the convo dies.

10 to 20 messages between the two of you should be the goal before you ask her on the date, no reason it should be longer unless you really develop some kind of nice connection.

Use google and look up the steps for asking a girl on a date over text. Just treat the whole situation as if you aren't going to get to know her until you meet in person.
>>
I'm 22 and have the same problem. Usually the matches don't respond, sometimes they do but the conversation dies out. I've met up with 3 chicks on tinder but they never led anywhere.

I've met up with 3 different chicks from 4chan and actually banged one.
>>
>>25026791
Didn't even know women went on 4chan.
>>
Post tinder convos

And what are you doing on these dates?

I always try to kiss any tindr girl u meet up with 20mins up to meeting so I know they aren't there for some other reason.
>>
>>25028688

This happened some time ago, back in summer of 2016, we stopped in October. She had a full-time job, and went to college too, so finding times for dates was hard, but we texted in between.

When we matched on Tinder I'd like to think we hit it off rather well, we talked about our interests, and she said that she thought I was hot, which is literally the only time a girl has said that to me, I got her number the same night we matched.

We initially started out getting drinks, just having a casual conversation getting to know each other, then it varied from going to the cinema, visiting a museum, and having dinner.

She ended up wanting to stop as she didn't have time to commit to a relationship, I didn't respond to her message as I thought it was best not to, and just move on. I didn't want to seem like I was grovelling, plus if we did continue dating it probably would have left her tired, and frustrated.

It sucks that we stopped, because I really did like her, and thought she was fucking gorgeous, but I think it ended in the best possible way...

Also about kissing them 20 mins into the first date, that's something I simply would not be able to do. To put things in perspective about how awkward I can be socially sometimes, I asked this girl if I could hug her at the end of the first date, it kinda just came out, and I didn't know what to do. Still kicking myself to this day about it, clearly she must not have thought much about it if we continued dating after that for a while...
>>
>>25028891
why are you on tinder
>>
>>25026791
Yeah I've fucked 2 as well
>>
>>25028671
Yeah there are a decent amount.

>>25031047
From /soc/? And were they pretty girls?
>>
>>25030958

It's OP, posting from my phone. I'm on Tinder to try and meet girls, and hopefully start a relationship with someone who I hit it off with.

Though my attempts, aside from the girl I currently mentioned have been fruitless. Hence why I'm posting here for advice.
>>
>>25023767
Probably because the conversations fucking suck and you bore them with your shyness. Be flirty, romantic, then sexual. Be alpha via text, sell yourself. I'm extremely shy and get anxiety on the first date but you just have to fake being someone else. Alcohol helps, let them do most of the talking, if you have nothing to say stare into their eyes, smile and say they're beautiful when she stares back. After dinner hold her hand/grab her ass as you walk to your place. Works for me.
>>
>>25031156

What do you mean by being alpha? I just view being alpha as being confident, and how would i constru that through text?
>>
>>25031178
exactly, be confident. Don't ask her where she wants to go, tell her where you wanna take her.
>>
>>25031248

Seems fairly straight forward, but wouldn't this come off as seeming controlling after a while?
>>
>>25025254
First post, best post. Listen to this guy OP.
Internet dating doesnt come naturally to most people and you run out of things to say, meeting in person should make a difference.
>>
>>25031276
Girls are submissive by nature, they love being controlled/dominated/manhandled by a (seemingly) strong male. Once you meet in person obviously be sweet to her but also don't be afraid to grab her, pick her up, throw on bed, etc. Playfully mention sex once you start talking, chances are she's super into it and will give you her number. My convo last weekend wasn't even a convo, it was just a pick up line, some flirting and us sexting until we met. Our first real conversation was the next morning.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.