[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've slept with 7 white guys, 1 asian guy, and 13 black

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_6926.png (77KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6926.png
77KB, 750x1334px
I've slept with 7 white guys, 1 asian guy, and 13 black guys.
Ask me any sex questions you want.
I have met everyone online except my two earliest partners.
Only 2 one time things.
I'm f/23/us
>>
Post pictures?
>>
>>25020699
Time stamp with tits or GTFO
>>
Where did you meet them online?
>>
I sincerely hope that you feel ashamed of being so promiscuous.
>>
>>25020699
Which one had smallest dick?
>>
>>25020699
Never tried the BLC?
>>
>>25020699
>13 black guys
why tho
>>
>>25020708
BLC?
>>
>>25020699
Nobody wants to hear anything from your whore mouth. Go suck some nigger dick.
>>
>>25020711
Several physicsl features that are quite attractive
>Thick lips
>Muscles
>Broad shoulders
>Nice smiles
>>
>>25020721
most black dudes i know are lanky af or fat af.
>>
>>25020719
Thanks, well, there's usually a slut thread, and there isn't atm. However, lots browse it, meaning some people do want to hear.
If you don't...read a different thread and gtfo
>>
>>25020699
... is that a lot?
I'm m/20/us
I've been with 10 Asian guys, 3 black daddies, 2 Italians, 5 Latinos, 1 Indian, and 3 young white guys.
... should I be amazed not to have as STD yet?
>>
>>25020725
Well clearly on tinder I have options lol.
>>
>>25020727
How do you know you don't have an STD?
>>
>>25020727
oh and a Russian tranny, only experience with pussy. Really fell for him, but... left me.
>>
>>25020731
Regular check ups, I have healthcare. I know, weird for US.
>>
>>25020699
>3 black guys.
aids infested nigger lover scum
>>
>>25020704
Years ago, OKCupid
Then there was a time on yikyak. That's where I met the Asian dude and the furst black dude
Now I use tinder. It's very straight-forward, which I like. Either you think I'm pretty or you don't swipe right.
>>
>>25020738
13 I meant
>>
>>25020737
I'm in the US as well.
I'm like 3/4 of the way through my Masters of Publuc Health.
>>
>>25020743
>literally got std tested a week ago
>>
>>25020744
Aaay, where u going to college? Wanna add to my numbers? Apparently, I'm a slut.
>>
>>25020706
Smallest dick was this greek guy I met online but coincidentally went to elementary school with
>>
>>25020753
For privacy not saying where I go to school. Let's just say well-ranked and internationally respected.

I am wondering how you could know if you have HPV or not, since there is no HPV test for men.
>>
>>25020726
You're a ruined whore carrying nigger DNA around in your flappy cunt. Seriously kys.
>>
>>25020761
oh HPV? Idk, who cares? There's no warts or shit going on down there. I just use condoms religiously and hope for the best.
>>
>>25020761
>respected

Just a shame that nobody will respect you for having been a whore during college or university. How do you think your future patients would react if they knew you had slept with niggers? 13 of them no less. I really don't know how you sleep at.
>>
Are you a white girl?

Would you say you have a strong preference towards black guys now?

Is it a goal of yours to have a stable of regular lovers that are aware you have several "boyfriends"? If so, how many guys would you want and what kind.

Do you use skype or kik?
>>
>>25020778
Beta cuck
>>
>>25020771
Condoms don't prevent HPV. HPV can be spread very easily.
It's a STD, so you can't say for certain you are clean if you can't get tested for it.
But it's very common. 80-90% of people will get a strain of HPV in their lifetime.
>>
>>25020783
Oooh okay. So... Suck dick wrecklessly go with it since 80-90% of people have it?
>>
>>25020788
Exactly why she'll never be married to a good man but get stuck with niglets she has to raise by herself.
>>
>>25020777
I won't have patients. I will probably work at a health department. I could be the one who investigated a measles outbreak or an STD outbreak or a food inspector.
>>
>>25020791
>odds are you also have HPV
>>
Would you mind telling some stories of how it played out with the guys? Did you have any problems/qualms before or after? Do you mainly seek them for sex?
>>
>>25020778
I started off with this one dude encouraging the black guy thing. However, as I got to know people I realized how hurtful that is.

I do have a preference for black guys, but mostly because of physical features
>>
>>25020803
>qualms
Omg this one dude had this epic moral battle with Jesus.

We slept together several times, but he was always back and forth...like "Jesus wouldn't want me to do this/but it felt so good"
Idk, I felt like he had too much sexual energy to just be celibate until marriage.
He was the only one who let me pee on him, so I was highly incentivized to continue by the fact that he was actually letting me explore my fetish.
>>
>>25020793
>I won't have patients.

That's the first good thing you've said this thread. It's at least somewhat reassuring that a freak like you won't be out in public too much and influence others with your fucked up morals.
>>
>>25020835
Fucked up morals because I didn't stop the thing with the guy questioning his faith?

Otherwise, I am very honest with people
>>
>>25020848

No, because you have the audacity to brag about your sexual 'conquests' and blogging out it online. You're shameless and devoid of any potential as a woman.
You're trying to normalize your behavior. You should run off to reddit, tumblr or log back on Tinder. I really wish women would keep their thoughts to themselves more. Just live with your own shame. That bad enough for society as it is.
>>
do you prefer above average sized penises?
>>
>>25020867
whoa dank analysis
gg no re sluts
>>
>>25020699
once you go black, we dont want you back
>>
>>25020826
Hahaha, that was really weird to read. Religious people are too weird to be honest, but I'm biased lately because of many things happening. Mind telling in detail which other kinks you explored alone or with others? I enjoy knowing more of someone's experiences because I write as a hobby.
>>
How do you look like, you sound hot.
>>
>>25020796
wrong

anyway some strains of hpv are worse and less common, you are trying to justify engaging in unhealthy sexual activities

you are a slut, your value is lower now for that, get over it
>>
>>25020711
>>25020721
Because black guys are the only ones that go for fat white girls
>>
File: 1472852455048.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1472852455048.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Got accused of rape once, even though I'm a virgin
Now when I see chicks who act slutty I want to stab them
Don't know if this is normal or something worse
>>
>>25022414
natural displaced aggression, but the fact that you feel the need to post a picture of a gun while describing the urge to commit a violent act makes it seem like you have deeper rooted issues.

Welcome to 4chan, I guess...
>>
>>25022236
>wrong
27,000 people get HPV a year, if you've ever touch a vagina(or anus) then you could have gotten it
Most people never know that they have been infected, and in most cases it goes away on its own.
And why the heck are you on the /dicks and mental illness/ board if you're not here for sluts. 4chan is no place for you if you think that sluts aren't the only reason you've ever seen a vagina.
>>
>>25020738
top kek, what a furious little cuck
>>
>>25022611
Unfortunately you have confused HPV and HIV.
HPV= Human papilloma virus (the virus that causes 99%+ cases of cervical cancer)
HIV= Human Immunodeficiency Virus (The virus that cases AIDS and AIDS-defining illnesses such as pneumonia, TB, kaposi sarcoma, and many other conditions)
Cervical cancer is the leading cause of cancer death for women in developing countries.
>>
>>25020721
You mean you're overweight. Literally the only people I know who do black dudes are fat white chicks with no options
>>
>>25023117
Yup. I have a BMI of 27. This puts me in the "overweight" category according to the CDC. I'm not going to argue that since it's true.
However if you exchange the word "overweight" for "obese" then you would simply be factually incorrect.
>>
>>25023117
>no options
Please enlighten me why 1/40 people I swipe through on tinder appears to have "superlike"ed me.
I'd say 90% of these guys are white.

Pretty sure it's because having a pretty face and not being obese counts for something on tinder.
Or I just look sure cool.
>>
>>25023125
27 BMI? That's right on the fucking border of being almost a little too fat. The case seems to be that (according to popular belief) white dudes are ashamed to fuck chicks that are a little too thick, whereas black guys brag about it. That's probably why your ratio for that is 2:
The one Asian guy probably had a prego fetish and couldn't tell the difference.
>>
Have you ever been with a guy who was into the raceplay aspect of this? Or is this just a coincidence.
>>
>>25023382
Actually the asian guy was also into the pee fetish, but timing didn't work out to try anything with it.

And as for my ratio, again, please enlighten me>>25023157
I am choosing not to swipe right on these people. Plenty have swiped right on me. But clearly they aren't a match.
I'm not meeting up with people I am not attracted to. Plain and simple.
How can white guys be turning me down when I'm not swiping right on them even though I am aware they superliked me?
>>
>>25023391
Yea, a few guys have been into the whole black skin/white skin thing, like seeing the contrast.
Like, looking at us in the mirror, watching as they penetrate me, watching as I rub my hand on their chest.
Some people are really into it, like they really enjoy doggy and cowgirl.
Some, as I said are not interested at all.

I would say I fall into the category of more uninterested in raceplay. I really feel uncomfortable about anything where maybe you are suggesting whites exploit blacks.
>>
>>25020699

Why are you blogging about this?

Sounds like you are very insecure and need affirmation/approval for your behavior.
>>
>>25023987
>bored
>>
Also on my period and can't be too flirty with the people I talk to because then they will ask to meet up/get irritated when I say wait until next week
>>
>>25020699
>>25020699
Honey, I'm 33. I've slept with:
12 white guys
8 Asian guys
5 Jewish guys
1 black guy.

6 Asian girls
6 white girls
4 black girls.

I'm married now and we didn't have tinder back in my day, so hugely envious of your opportunities! Make the most of them!
>>
>>25024182
Oh haha, I didn't know we were breaking down white guys into Jewish and non-Jewish
In terms of white guys, I've slept with 5 Jewish guys, 2 non-Jewish guys
>>
>>25023109
I didn't confuse them desu, I just don't have a chart for HPV. Everything I said stills stands though, got that info from the CDC. https://www.cdc.gov/hpv/parents/whatishpv.html
I found a HPV chart just for you bby.
>>
File: hpv cancer prevention.png (2MB, 2666x4409px) Image search: [Google]
hpv cancer prevention.png
2MB, 2666x4409px
>>25024408
Wait I posted the wrong one
>>
File: reg_293.seal.klum.cm.12212.jpg (22KB, 293x473px) Image search: [Google]
reg_293.seal.klum.cm.12212.jpg
22KB, 293x473px
>>25023117
sure...
>>
>>25024408
That's the number of people that get cancer.
The majority of people never get cancer, but are none the less infected.

You can look up all the online articles you want, but that doesn't change the fact that 80-90% of people will get HPV in their lifetime.
>>
>>25024418
I'm sorry, the fact of the matter is that the number of people that get cancer is like the tip of the iceberg.
Most people will get HPV.
>>
File: IMG_7799.png (426KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7799.png
426KB, 750x1334px
>>25024418
>>
File: IMG_7800.png (165KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7800.png
165KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>25022362
This. LOL
>>
>>25023157
Those white guys on tinder would definitely fuck you in private just don't expect them to ever be seen with you in public
>>
>>25023998
Proving further more you're just a fuck toy
>>
>>25020699
> 21 guys
> 23 years
>>25020727
> 24 guys
> 20 years
>>25024182
> 26 guys
> 16 girls
> 33 years
damn your're a bunch of thirsty faggots and whores
>>
>>25020705
I sincerely hope you kys
>>
>>25020719
That's funny because even without dicks in it, your mouth still has the most worthless shit coming from it. Looks like you need to suck a dick or two!
>>
>>25020738
I hope a black dude rapes you!
>>
>>25020766
Aww, still mad women have control over their own pussies? Yeah. Me too.
>>
>>25020777
I wonder if you can see which of your doctors have had black cock in them and shame them accordingly. Anyways, you should probably get a mouth examination soon, as there's diarrhea pouring out of it.
>>
>>25020791
I bet if you consider yourself a good man, she's dodged a bullet by instead impaling herself on black dick. I probably wouldn't take your dick if you wrapped it in hundred dollar bills. But even then it's not worth touching for a single hundred.
>>
>>25022414
Turn that frown upside down, buddy, slutty girls mean more girls that are more likely to be tricked into having sex with you!
Get off 4chan!
>>
>>25023117
Because liking fat chicks is seriously a racial thing. If that were true, states like Ohio wouldn't exist.
>>
>>25020699
What's with all the racist little white boys who speak to girls and woman as if they're something less than them. They'd all screw a snake if someone held it's head, yet they call you a whore for exploring your sexuality. Thats very representative of America in the Trump era. Grow tf up and get use to the idea that many white girls now find other ethnic groups more attractive. Perhaps because they're respectful, and willing to put down Xbox and pay attention to them.
>>
>>25027103
Virgin detected.
>>
>>25027673
triggered much?
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.