[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WA thread! 18/M/Spokane Looking for anyone that's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 1

File: wamap_2.gif (3KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
wamap_2.gif
3KB, 500x333px
WA thread!

18/M/Spokane

Looking for anyone that's around my age level.
>>
21/m/auburn

dont know what the fuck i want im bored
>>
>>25013971
25 in Spokane, fucking shit weather today.
>>
18/M/Vancouver
Been raining all day, as it is with WA
>>
>>25014062
it snowed earlier this week i'm just glad its raining, i fucking love the rain
>>
22/M/Tri-Cities
Videogames, movies, cartoons, or anything to chat about.
>>25014134
Raining here to, but rather have rain than snow. Got tired of that shit really quick.
>>
18/m/issaquah
Looking for anything really.
>>
So, what do you guys do for fun or to pass the time?
>>
>>25015086
not much, sleep and study. I work and go to school. normal life, I guess.
>>
24/M/Seatac

Still looking to bone (straight) or get some psychedelics. With that being said, I wouldn't mind having someone to hang out with occasionally since I just realized that I don't have any friends on this side of the state.
>>
>>25015578
Also for contactfagging purposes. My kik is:

gesetzesvertreter
>>
>>25013971
19/f/seattle/stressed
spring break soon though :')
>>
>>25015608
Do you go to Udub?
>>
>>25015617
mhmn!
>>
>>25015620
Noice! Any idea where you're going for spring break? I'd do Vegas, though I'm a degenerate, drunk gambler.
>>
>>25015640
too poor! probably going to end up staying in the dorms or something, but at least it's a chance to relax
>>
>>25015648
That's a shame. I kinda miss university.... which is why I'm going back myself. What's your major?
>>
>>25015608
Can't wait for next week-- I'm going to be in Seattle for work. Gotta stop by Uncle Ike's! :D
>>
>>25015608
wanna party wa style?
>>
Why are these threads always so terrible?
>>
19/M in Olympia

who wants to party
>>
>>25015648
I'll take you out to dinner. Kik me at mesovortex
>>
>>25015670
healthcare

>>25016714
according to google this is either a CD shop or a dispensary and i don't know which one is more likely in this awful state desu

>>25017122
I don't know what that means & i'm a mixture of scared and intrigued

>>25017468
literally all contact/state threads are like this bucko

>>25017496
we know nothing about each other i could be a giant fat catfish my dude
>>
>>25017519
Yeah, it makes it difficult to meet new people though, which is really annoying.

By the way, what exactly does a healthcare major consist of?
>>
Looking to buy some white women for my breeding pens. 1488 brothers.
>>
>>25017530
i was being general - it's a major associated with healthcare, i didn't feel like specifying :v

i feel bad for clogging up OP's thread, so my kik is hymnbaby (i don't check it that often tho so apologies if i don't reply for a while)
>>
>>25017544
I wouldn't feel bad about it. Maybe if some decent conversation actually happens in a WA thread, more people might see it and join in.
>>
>>25017483
Meee.
But im 24/f trying hit up Jakes on 4thhhh. So no younging partying for me tonight
>>
>>25018243

damn. lucky
>>
21/f/Renton

Maybe no one remembers but I posted a while ago about depression and liking to drink and watch weeby stuff
I just wanted to apologize for never responding to any of the replies I got. Anxiety got the best of me and I think maybe I'm just not ready for meetups, so sorry for teasing. That's all.
>>
>>25018538
Are you feeling any better now?
>>
>>25018544
Last few weeks have been alright, thank you for asking.
>>
>>25018549
Don't worry about it. I've been in kind of a similar situation to your own a couple years ago.
>>
>>25017519
That's why we talk before doing it. But ok.
>>
>>25018554
I'm glad things are better for you now!

Just wondering, any sadists in the Seattle area?
>>
>>25018607
Well that escalated quickly
Sorry, I'm too soft a dom
>>
>>25018609
No worries, like I said I'm 2spooked to actually meet anyone right now anyway. It's just something I've been wondering about.
>>
>>25018607
Are you looking to be raped and murdered or something? You just might find it in a place like this.
>>
>>25018613
No, just BDSM stuff, jeez.
>>
>>25018624
I mean, I'm kinda into the bondage part of it, if that counts.
>>
>>25018629
Definitely an important part of it!
>>
>>25018644
OK, I'm gonna stop clogging up the thread now. If you wanna keep talking my kik is fizzlebeef_

If not it's cool, I know you've got some issues.
>>
>>25018644
I am. See above for my kik. We can talk first obviously.
>>
Its a pile on the only girl
I know its slow but...I mean I guess I would too
But I want to know if theres something like tinder (I cant use it because of the error message) I can use to look for very specific things. I want a nerdy girl to give me a massage
>>
>>25018674

Well, if she's into BDSM, maybe she's into being piled on. Teehee.
>>
>>25018692
Thats true, piles can be pretty kinky
I guess the girl that is massaging me can also play with my pet gf
>>
>>25018624
I like to get my sadism on occasionally, although I'm assuming you're looking for a dude (and i'm usually a bottom). that said, do you want someone to go to munches/play parties with?
>>
22/m/seattle

Any females tryin to smoke a blunt and have dinner at el gaucho? No old hoes
>>
>>25017519
Dispensary-- and that is awful for you? Must suck to have a massive revenue generating commodity for one's own state.
>>
>>25014435
23/m/snohomish done with work at 6 anyone want to kill time?
>>
>>25018644
I'm a sadist dom in the area. If you wanna post your kik, I'd love to talk more.
>>
Good morning fellow washingtonians. Enjoying that shit weather this morning?, its kinda relaxing so it not the worst but i know some of you hate it. And 360 represent
>>
I thought this was a Western Australia thread :(
>>
>>25019918
Ill be your big aussie daddy, wana go take crack at the barbie and dip ina goon
>>
>>25019924
yeah sure
>>
>>25013971
im moving to Spokane in a few weeks, how do you like it there?
>>
>>25018538
I've never seen someone else care for other soc people in retrospect. blessu femanon, I'm not even from Washington I just came in to say thank you for real communication
>>
>>25020066
It's pretty homely, lots of open space and nice stories. I think you'd love it
>>
>>25020204
thanks man. ive been nervous about the move
>>
>>25020254
Where you going to be at? Spokane Vall? North?
>>
>>25020258
the river valley west of the city
>>
>>25020265

Cool
>>
>>25020270
any parts of the city that are ghetto and should be avoided?
>>
>>25019911
Yooooo I'm actually headed that way tonight and tomorrow what do you like to do?
>>
>>25020278

South Hill. Really bad place
>>
sup ya'll any ladies in Seattle proper wanna get drinks later tonight?

28/m here
>>
>>25020311
Getting outside and toking pretty much. Not else much to do haha
>>
>>25016714
Uncle Ike's is shit tier
>>
Here's the super boring washington discord if anybody is interested. We got a whole 4 people.

https://discord.gg/5S9nmtE
>>
25, guy, Ruston area. Anyone around here?
>>
22/m/kitsap
Down to kik, I'm pretty lonely
Females obviously preferred but guys are OK too no homo
Interests include playing vidya, and watching animu

Kik: wwyeezusdo
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.