[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Annnnnnnnd we're back! For those of you new to this whole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: New England kikIT.png (111KB, 742x447px) Image search: [Google]
New England kikIT.png
111KB, 742x447px
Annnnnnnnd we're back!

For those of you new to this whole thing here's a Quick Rundown™:

>There are no women on the internet so you WILL NOT GET LAID YOU AUTISTIC BASTARD
>You may get laid if you're a fegget, because we have a lot of those
>We do sometimes meet up for shit
>We often share memes
>There's only one rule: no spamming; so you may be offended by some stuff said here if you're new to how 4chan works
>If you come in and don't say anything, then it will be hard for us to greet you, because kik doesn't fucking tell you when someone new enters the room
>No, I'm not that fucking hispanic guy who keeps inviting people to his shitty kik room
Get in here you weird loner creeps
>>
mloebig25

i just want a bud to show my dick to and wanna see yours. no homo
>>
>>25008254
I can get behind that.

Gideovames
>>
>>25008254
I take it back.

The guy who this ID belongs to Didn't post this.
>>
>>25008302
it was Jalvar87 who used his info. i just asked him

>>25008254
Jalvar87 wants dick send it his way
>>
To retarded to figure out how to access with only one device since I can't scan code.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.