[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need a female friend to confide in the isolation is killing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (64KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
64KB, 540x720px
i need a female friend to confide in

the isolation is killing me

if you're lonely and want a boy to talk to to pass the time get in here

lonely people general
>>
File: 34g.jpg (35KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
34g.jpg
35KB, 720x540px
>>25004168
i'm real
>>
>>25004215
thanks. i could go out and meet people if i wanted, i guess. i need someone i can really connect with or else i end up feeling just as lonely with someone as without
>>
>>25004234
thanks, take care :)
>>
I only talk to 2 people online and rarely
The only people who know I exist are them and my family
I haven't been in a car for 2 weeks
The few people who have given attention to me, I've scared away. I get too attached and they end up leaving me.
I know this is my fault and I don't deserve love or friends. But is it too much to ask for just one person to give me a little attention? I've contemplated standing on the edge of a building just to get people to notice me. I know I'm an attention whore and I'm pathetic
>>
>>25004161
Woaaaaaaaaah
Oh
Oh
Oh
I got a love that keeps me waitin
>>
if zyzz and justin trudeau had a baby
>>
There's nothing wrong with feeling lonely. Humans are social animals by nature. The problem is that you need a network of relationships because they ebb and flow, even the ones contractually bound by marriages. I think it strains relationships to rely on just one or two really close friends - it can be overbearing.
>>
everybody gives you a chance when you're attractive though. shouldn't be hard for you to find people you vibe with
>>
>tfw you feel lonely all the time but social interaction gets exhausting really quickly
probably why i have no friends :^)
>>
>>25004897
It's not the attractiveness aspect, although OP is good looking.
People look for familiarity, similarity to themselves, reciprocity, etc.
>you remind me of someone I like / crushes on / etc
>you like doggos? I like doggos! Let's get coffee.
>i like that you like me
>etc
I forget the other attributes in Dale Carnegie's book.
>>
>>25004209
Damn you're cute as fuck.
>>
any kind of person you want specifically? like interest wise? im a damn NEET so i have a lot free time to chat

19/f/USA
>>
>>25005004
pls b my gf instead
>>
>>25005006
why would u want a neet gf, i dont do anything bruv
mostly just sit on 4chan and eat peanutbutter
>>
>>25004161
Chad Tindercuck incarnate
>>
>>25005029
different anon here.

lets be friends. kik?
>>
>>25005004
same a/s/l! do you have a contact?
>>
>>25005054
>>25005056
SqueamishJam is my kik
im pretty open to people messaging me- im a lil slow sometimes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.