[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RPGs/D&D gen? Or like a video game chat thread or whatever,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: pathfinder.png (535KB, 960x450px) Image search: [Google]
pathfinder.png
535KB, 960x450px
RPGs/D&D gen? Or like a video game chat thread or whatever, nerd shit in general maybe

Hey does anyone here play/would be interested in a D&D game? I'm a DM but all my shit friends are obsessed with Shadowrun atm and I miss Pathfinder lately so idk if this is a stretch but I don't want to go on reddit.

Uh I know there's /tg but I figured that this would be more of a social thing
and kind of a hookup, not like hookup hookup but a contact fag thing
>>
The pathfinder general on /tg/ is all weeb trash anyways.

I would play pf with you OP
>>
>>25002632
Yeah whenever I go on there I never seem to.. find anything good for some reason.

And cool cool!
Have you played before?
>>
>>25002627
Hey I'd be down for that.
I've played 3.5 a little before although mostly I play 5th edition
>>
>>25002645
Oh rad!

have you ever done Pathfinder?
It's super easy, basically 3.5 mechanically

I really like 5E, I've only played a few one-shot campaigns though
>>
>>25002637

Yep for a while now. I even have most of the books in pdf form. A few others too
>>
I'll play but no low powered level 1 crap. I want to do sweet shit.
>>
I miss tabletop so bad.

I had a great society for it at uni which I'm not at this year and it sucks. I just wanna run my Hunter: The Vigil game for First years again :(
>>
>>25002658
Oh awesome!
Glad to hear it, I've been playing it since high school and I think it's just such a good system. Easy to learn, structured but allows options and world evolution, god-tier clerics lol

>>25002673
I usually like to start at level 3, that way we aren't killing kobolds but it's not too heavy to start out. I personally think it's really fun to level characters and flesh out your backstory/traits and you don't have as much an opportunity to do that if you start out as basically a legendary hero, if that makes sense?
If we do a devil-campaign though I might be cool with starting at 4 or 5 since devils are usually mad CR

Sweet shit can always be done though, I wouldn't just have everyone do level grinds and crawls 24/7 I like excitement and story
>>
OK So since there's a bit of interest, here's a little detail

I was thinking of doing a Demonic/Magic themed PF game, but I'm definitely open to other themes or ideas if there's a preference.

The only thing I'm not super into is a totally evil PC game, just because I think it's harder to keep a group of evil player characters in a functioning party without PvP, although I guess if you were all lawful evil it wouldn't be an issue.

I;ve never played over Skype before but I think it can be easily worked out. If anyone knows any apps or websites to use to make it more helpful, that's cool too. The only thing with that is if not everyone has a core rulebook. This is really just a factor in making characters though, and I'm totally willing to help with that and there are a bunch of resources online.

Other than that, yeah.
My skype is the.dracolich so drop me a message
>>
>>25002724
oops, Devil not Demonic
>>
File: PZO9427-Jiang-Shi-791x1024.jpg (177KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
PZO9427-Jiang-Shi-791x1024.jpg
177KB, 791x1024px
>>
>>25002724

I will hit you up when I can man.
>>
>>25002654
I haven't but if it's the same as 3.5 I can probably handle it.
Also I added you on skype I'm mahsocks
>>
>>25002813
>>25002916
Rad thanks
>>
Been looking for a couple people in the 530 area.
>>
Just from personal experience, I would go with discord instead of skype. Skype drops calls very frequently when some friends and I have used it, while discord allows you to come and go as you please without dropping then entire call. But other then that I've been wanting to play a druid healer I've had in mind but I wouldn't be able to join till the end of the month.
>>
>>25002627
I'm down for it, tried /tg/ and roll20 but all the open games are either fetish bait or autismal. ChrisN996 on kik if your looking for players.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.