[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Irish/ Western European Thread discuss Family Culture. Unfortunately

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: i enjoy black tea..jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
i enjoy black tea..jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
Irish/ Western European Thread discuss Family Culture.

Unfortunately I don't have much to contribute because my dad likes to brag about drinking, my mother is an ex Jehovah's Witness, soo.
>>
>>25002357
Finn here.

We drink together and then we go to the sauna and joke about Swedes and talk about how much we hate Russians.

I also go lifting with my brothers and then we go drinking or driving and then drinking.

Also lots of studying when I'm not drinking.

Family activities
>drinking
>sauna
>lifting
>driving
>studying
>>
>>25002576
But why The Hatred for Russians, or is it just the culture? I mostly like your Activities, sauna would be lovely.
>>
>>25002903
the history of Finnish-Russian relations mostly involves Russia invading Finland or controlling Finland
It's a major source of Finnish pride that they were able to beat the Soviets in WWII (for a bit, at least)
>>
>>25002357
I'm Australian, but my family originally came from Ireland and Northern England, and the Australian culture is really an evolution of British culture.

We drink fairly regularly and go through alcohol very quickly. There is a universal hatred of all politicians and pretty much anything government over here, as well as a secret hatred of gays and nonwhites (chinese and abbos especially) that is masked by a generic facade of tolerance that we use when in public. It's really fucking hot a lot of the time, so we complain and do fuckall when we're at home. Watch both types of rugby, ride motorbikes, and my brothers smoke a shittonne of weed.

That's all pretty normal for an Anglo household over here.
>>
File: WIN_20170303_14_31_10_Pro.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170303_14_31_10_Pro.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>>25002917
Ah. Do tell about the grounds upon which this.... need for war took place? Thank You

>>25002966
From my knowledge; british culture has been cultivated globally. Overall it sounds half decent. I could just do with forest land, and perhaps a law system of a type.... Stick around if you please
>>
>>25002976
I'm not Finnish, just replied from Page 0
I'm rusty with this area of Euro history, but basically

>Finland was a part of Sweden
>Sweden was a major regional power
>Finland was represented in the Swedish parliament, but had no autonomy
>Russia emerges and becomes a major regional power
>tensions between Russia and Sweden
>Finnish people rise up and claim allegiance to the Russian czar in exchange for autonomy
>Russia agrees and establishes Grand Duchy of Finland
>everything is okay for awhile
>then Russia tries to Russify Finland, forcing Russian language/culture/etc because the Tsar was an autocrat
>this made people in Finland unhappy
>WWI happens
>Tsar and his family killed
>Finland independent for the first time ever
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.