[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I make $86K a year, but I have a significant amount of debt.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (21KB, 333x403px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
21KB, 333x403px
I make $86K a year, but I have a significant amount of debt. I have a job in healthcare and get a decent amount of respect at work,

I am a very average looking guy. 5"10", 180 pounds, athletic build but not ripped.

Would a decent looking woman under the age of 30 find this attractive? Or are looks still king?
>>
>>24999341
What do you do in healthcare?
>>
>>24999341
need more info to be able to answer
>>
>>24999341
Depends.
I've found the "flip point" is around 26-28.
Under 26, and looks or access to pot matters more.
Over 28, and financial stability (or able to be a family type) matters more.

I'll assume your CC debt is paid off monthly and is actually a current expense.

Your student loans are about the size they would be for someone 29-33. If those are variable rate, pay them off before the Fed starts raising rates.

Your debt service probably works to $1800 per month. $18.5k is a lot to be sitting in cash. Use $12k of that to pay down your student debt.

If your property is a house, you probably live in the space between California and Oklahoma.

That shouldn't be considered an asset, unless you plan to sell it. If you do, sell it and pay down your student debt.

Your investments, unless they're retirement assets, should also be sold to pay down your debt.

Now, if you're older than 28, you probably are grossly under-funded for retirement anyway, so you could always cut back on your monthly spending and pay off all the debt in a year.
>>
>>24999341
Of course they would and no, you should not get married at all
They will date you. Date them, have fun, be respectful. Just don't look for a *life* partner
>>
>>24999341
I wouldn't mention your debt until you really really know someone. I say this for 2 big reasons, 1. It's no one's fucking business and 2. It could be seen as a liability/turn off.

You could find THOUSANDS of "decent looking" women touting the aforementioned alone but unfortunately, many women can sense pussiness if you don't guard it. Cheers
>>
>>24999341
Mint thread?
>mint thread

But seriously,

I can agree with most of what >>25000797
said

You are prob fine.
>>
>>25002643
>I wouldn't mention your debt until you really really know someone. I say this for 2 big reasons, 1. It's no one's fucking business and 2. It could be seen as a liability/turn off.
There is literally no reason to tell some one you are meeting or even dating really to talk financials

since your debt isn't fucking overwhelming it's not even a big deal for marriage really.
>>
>>24999341
Looks are very important, but not end all be all.
>>
>>25002779
>221k in loans.
How
>>
>>25004309
i'm guessing partially house and school
>>
>>25004309
Being retarded
>>
>>25004309
House and car.

car is only 11k
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.