[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm incredibly curious about something. Are there any women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1478732353505.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478732353505.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
I'm incredibly curious about something.

Are there any women here on /soc/ that actually PREFER using a strap on, over normal sex? I'm more curious about straight/bisexual women, but all input is helpful.

>I'm a straight guy that occasionally gets in the mood for pegging but I've yet to find a woman that is actually excited to do it, so I never have

Hence the curiosity.
>>
I'm a bi woman and I've always wanted to peg a guy in a gentle/tender femdom kinda way
>>
>>24993281
This is basically the kind of thing I've been looking for, though the times where I'm really in the mood for it is only about 5% of the time, the rest of the time I could definitely get in the mood if asked.

Have you done it with women and enjoyed it? That's what I'm mostly curious about, women that enjoy doing it a lot.
>>
Heteroflexible guy here, also very curious.

The only time I really enjoy being with a guy is when there's a girl there whose running the show and "enjoys it." Most of my ex gfs didn't really enjoy a strap on as much as watching a dom bf be used by a guy.
>>
>>24993281
What about using a strap on do you like as opposed to "normal role" in a guy/girl situation?
>>
>>24993281

Where are you located? I'm a reasonably attractive male with an apartment and a strapon (An ex bought it without asking me, ended up remaining at my place but never got used) and I'm curious to see how it feels.

Brisbane, Aus. 24m
>>
>>24993339
Just be honest mate, nobody here cares if you bought a strap on for yourself.
>>
>>24993351
Ouch. You have a snapchat at least?
>>
>>24993351

If I bought a dildo for myself I'd proudly admit it, but the ex bought it without telling me and then was like "I want to fuck your ass" and it was pretty offputting. Was 17 at the time so not as sexually open.
>>
>>24993356
I don't think you're responding to who you think you're responding to.
>>
The two women whom I've done it with have both enjoyed it. Unless your partner is that unicorn pure dom who doesn't seem to exist, I can't imagine she would 100% enjoy it more than traditional sex, but my current partner enjoys it as foreplay/supplement to regular penetration, and about 1 in 5 times we hook up we'll primarily use a (small) strap on.

Not even gonna talk about that monstrosity >>24993269 however.
>>
>>24993361
You should let her use it on you now
>>
File: 14886671727271868926090.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
14886671727271868926090.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Since tonight I'm not getting pegged I would like some virtual company while playing with my njoy. Any femanon interested?
>>
>>24993339
kik me
"kikkedyouinthehead"
>>
Any UK women into sissification
Dressing me in girls clothes and pegging?

24 m slim small
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.