[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels/Advice Thread I really messed up. I was dating one of my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: received_1249441605093077.jpg (23KB, 636x462px) Image search: [Google]
received_1249441605093077.jpg
23KB, 636x462px
Feels/Advice Thread
I really messed up. I was dating one of my best friends and we broke up. It was fine because I just cared about her as a person but... I ended up losing control emotionally and came off as manipulative in some of the things I said. Now she says we can't be friends. She can respect me as a person but being friends wouldn't be healthy.
It hurt a bit to lose a girlfriend. But it really hurts more to lose a whole person.
I dont know what to do guys.
>>
If we're going to help you you have to tell us what you said.
>>
>>24987406
When we broke up I said:
>It's all my fault
>everyone leaves me for the same reason
>I'm not gonna hurt myself don't worry
I actually meant that. I just didn't want her to worry.
Later on I found out that when we broke up she thought I was ending it. But really I thought she was ending it. So basically we both gsve up snd let it happen.
Last night.
>things won't be goody goody anon. I'm still really upset at you.
>I'm sorry (I'll call her J) I just lost control of my emotions and said awful things.
>but what did you want out of It? Sex or were you trying to guilt me into a relationship?
>no I just. I didn't want to lose you but I realized that I was being selfish.
>J: I keep trying but I dont think we can be friends.
>are you sure? We can't try?
>anon stop.
>Okay. I'm sorry.
>>
Well i think she's overreacting a tad but it's her prerogative if she doesn't want to be friends. That said i think she may change her mind if you let it be. Either way don't beat yourself up and move forward.

-a femanon
>>
>>24987426
Yeah. I suppose I can only hope she forgives me. She has trouble letting go of emotions. So If if she's angry, she's angry for a while.
I'll just wait. Thank You.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.