[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an Arab guy with a white girlfriend we both had a threesome

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1475521799662.jpg (173KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
1475521799662.jpg
173KB, 618x618px
I'm an Arab guy with a white girlfriend we both had a threesome with some guy, we did raceplay and they called me a sandnigger and spanked me and I got so hard and fucked them both and vice versa.

Should I feel ashamed?
>>
>>24985640
Nope sounds like fun tbqh
>>
>>24985640
Dog bless america ;~;7
>>
Nah. I'm a half arab girl that likes a (mostly white) dude and I kinda wish he would tell me I'm so lucky to have his white cock in my little pussy.
>>
>>24985640
im arabic and this sounds hot desu
>>
>>24985640
>Should I feel ashamed?

That's not exactly something for others to decide. Do you feel ashamed? If so, why and how will you address that shame or rationalize your actions to cause yourself less shame?

I mean, shit. Why do people feel like they need external validation for their feelings nowadays? Take a few moments, be introspective, and figure this shit out yourself you dumb piece of shit.
>>
>>24985640
Not the raceplay part butt the whole butt pirate thing seems pretty gross, 2x if you stuck it in his ass and then into your gf's pussy.
If that dude let a hairy arab in him(and prob cum in him) then just think who else has been in his boipussy mostly likely with no condom and his shit on their cocks.

Given your point I'd like to be called nigger/coon every once in a while in the heat of the bed, no harm done. Check yourself for aids sores
>>
>>24985640
You are a cuckold and a race traitor.
>>
>>24987418
i'm a white dude that would gladly tell you that in exchange for a devoted relationship
>>
>>24989628
not trying to sound racist i just got out of a serious relationship and i'm crushed and just want to get into another so i can feel some self worth again
>>
>>24985640
You filth, you're a disgrace for your arab brothers.

I'm the one that girls cheat with, but i guess not everyone can be an arab stallion. I guess you're the donkey. I bet you got beaten up in school by big bad Ahmad.

I'm laying with 2 white bitches currently, but can't seem to score arab chicks tho. Where are all the bint amm? D:
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.