[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/LOOSE/ Size queens of /soc/ unite! If you love to push your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Loose.jpg (288KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Loose.jpg
288KB, 1920x1080px
/LOOSE/

Size queens of /soc/ unite! If you love to push your holes to their limits and are proud of it, we'd love to hear from you!

>Female only
>No contactfagging unless asked specifically
>Don't be a dick, if you don't like it, don't post

Made one of these threads a few months back with decent success. Hopefully it's just as good this time.
>>
File: tumblr_nv9l2jSrCA1qbed1ao7_1280.jpg (229KB, 534x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv9l2jSrCA1qbed1ao7_1280.jpg
229KB, 534x1280px
>>24982726
Loose pussy is best pussy.
>>
>>24982762
>vwaaaaaaaaaaa
>wooooooooooooooh
>vweeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: tumblr_nv9l2jSrCA1qbed1ao8_1280.jpg (335KB, 730x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv9l2jSrCA1qbed1ao8_1280.jpg
335KB, 730x1280px
>>24982856
I laughed.
>>
File: 1487714583853.jpg (103KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487714583853.jpg
103KB, 768x1024px
Last bump from me, must be the time of day.
>>
>>24982726
Tfw no loose gf with lovers because I'll never be able to satisfy her.

;~;
>>
What's with all these dumb threads recently?
>>
File: 1471506213495.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1471506213495.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>24984736
What do you mean bud? A few of these pictres are from previous threads. But /soc/ isn't for dumping, so this'll be the last one I post.
>>
I don't think this thread will see a lot of contributors, just because what girl would like to admit to have a "loose" pussy...
>>
>>24985277
A lot, honestly. There's nothing wrong with it, the whole "You have to be tight" thing is a women's magazine meme.

Most men don't actually care, the ones that do tend to be underage or naive.

I've met plenty of women that are really into being loose, hell there are blogs about it.

>Also met a woman that was pregnant
>Her obgyn told her that she could make childbirth less painful through vaginal stretching
>She tried fisting once and got hooked

Shit happens.
>>
>>24982726
I hate tight girls.

I've talked to a lot of girls who are into fisting.

>Well anon, the bigger the object I stuff in myself, the more surface area there is to stimulate nerve endings, and the more pleasure I get.

Makes sense to me. So why the fuck don't more girls do it?

If you told a man

>Hey dude. I heard this one wild way to get better male orgasms.

They'd be ALL over that. Menthol lube? Stinging nettle to the genitals to increase blood flow? Men will try ANYTHING for a better orgasm.

So why won't women? Why are so many women 2 finger girls, and refuse to even contemplate larger things?

Blows my mind man.

And then you have all these women getting c-sections because they've been 2 finger girls their entire lives and when push comes to shove (literally) they can't fart the baby out to save their lives because they still have the vajeeper of a 12 year old.

Women man, I tell you what.
>>
File: IMG_2016.jpg (449KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2016.jpg
449KB, 1275x1650px
i can easily fit both fists in my vagina
i didnt know this was considered good
>>
>>24985369
you really shouldn't say such things about your ex
>>
>>24985369
No that's great, best sex I've ever had was a friend with benefits that wanted me to double fist her, then fucked her right after.
>>
>>24985380
Also this, I imagine that's not the person in the picture.
>>
>>24985369
>ubaba
>vagina
kek
>>
>>24985647
is her axe wound considered one? tranny vaginas are ugly af desu
>>
Can anyone recommend a toy for me?

Recently picked up the tantus "duchess" and its good, but i'd kind of like something slightly thicker?
I like the design because i don't like penis-looking dildos/realistic ("realistic"). So i'd like something without "balls" if possible, and non-flesh toned (i love the duchess' pale blue color!"
Prefer non-vibrating. I don't like vibrations in my vagina and as such, see no reason to pay extra for it (as i did with duchess)
>>
>>24985667
Only 1.8inch diameter? That's pretty small, pretty much anything from bad-dragon or other sites that make fantasy toys would be thicker than that, and at the price I saw the duchess is at, you wouldn't even be scared by the prices.

You might also want to look for a "plug", they're advertised as anal toys but you ca get a lot of them that are long-ish, and very thick.
>>
>>24985678

thanks for the suggestions. yeah 1.8 isn't big by most standards, i realise...

i also don't want like a giant thing though (like soda can size)
>>
>>24985752
Njoy Pure Wand is a #1 best seller. It's not big though.

You'd be all about the Njoy Perfect Eleven, but it's $300, and requires a bit of muscle to use effectively as it's pretty heavy.
>>
>>24985678
>Only 1.8inch diameter? That's pretty small
don't make me feel bad about my girth
>>
>>24985783
Eh, or an actual dick 1.8 would be pretty good. I just meant in terms of toys, toys are almost always bigger than the average guy.

Don't feel too bad, not everybody's got a huge dick.

I mean, just for comparison, a "small" toy is well over the average penis length (5.5) and girth, for most companies.
>>
>>24985369
thats super hot, guys with big dicks like me, can feel a real attraction of a thin girl who can overwhelm their cock with their surprisingly voracious pussy that easily engulfs their man, surprisingly packaged within an alluring physique (feminine cause super cute, or even curvy thicker types can pull it off similarly, if they look sophisticated enough).
>>
>>24985369
You cannot possibly be a woman. You look like a pre-pubescent boy in a shitty wig from a costume store. I'm sure your asshole is very loose, little boy.
>>
I love stretching out my girlfriend's pussy with a dildo and fucking her after. She doesn't like how fingers feel too much so no fisting sadly, but a big dildo is nice

I like the loose feeling
>>
>>24987213
>>24988070
99% sure it's not the person that posted that, pretty sure it's somebody mad at that person.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.