[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I turned 25 today, still a virgin and without any offline friends.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: test.png (1MB, 713x1915px) Image search: [Google]
test.png
1MB, 713x1915px
I turned 25 today, still a virgin and without any offline friends. If anyone might like to be my friend, please share your skype, discord or whatever with me.
>A/S/L
25/M/NYC
>Orientation
Bi (doesn't matter to me if you're cis or trans, I considered transitioning as a teen, noped out)
>Relationship Status
Single and dateless for 3 years
> Looking For
Friends, a monogamous relationship
>Music
Goth, punk, metal, new wave, visual kei, lots of 80's stuff.
>Books
Anything related to history, mythology, fantasy, metaphysics or the occult. I write poems too.
>Shows/Movies
Spooky cartoons, B horror movies, cute and creepy anime series
>Vidya
Mostly Nintendo and some '00s PC strategies
>Contacts
Ashur #0745 for Discord
Ashur-M for Skype
>>
I posted the above on /r9k/ this morning but got zero replies. Am gonna get some sleep now, so go ahead and share your contacts if interested. Oh yeah, I'm also a tad under 5'5 and working on a postgraduate degree.
>>
>>24982031
You're a cutie, I'm no local but you sound like my kinda guy.

22/m/Canada

Skype is josh.stying if you're interested
>>
File: 1278712463766.jpg (127KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
1278712463766.jpg
127KB, 550x733px
>>
>>24982055
Thanks. I'll add you after my lectures tonight are finished. Canada-wise I've only been to Quebec on 4 or 5 occasions, would love to see the other provinces eventually.
>>
>>24982031
I'll hit you up over Discord to be your friend, man. Sending request now, but I have to be getting off to work. We'll chat later today.
>>
>>24982031
30/F/NYC, not single but down for chatting

>>
I'll be logging onto skype around 9:30pm, still got a long commute home after evening lectures end.
>>
>>24982055
Nothing comes up when I put your name in skype.
>>
>>24985650
Yup, it was misspelled.

josh.styring
>>
Cut your fucking hair.
Emo is dead and has been for 7 years.
>>
>>24987987
Is that you mom? I've already told you that I like Goth stuff, not Emo.
>>
>>24982031

I tried to add you on skype :3
>>
>>24988339
Well unfortunately son, you're easily mistaken for an emo with the hair over the eye and stupid camera angle.
This is definitely why you're still a virgin :'(
Sincerely trying to help - being a manchild is not attractive to women of your age.
>>
>>24988582
Its too bad then, that I look even dumber with short hair. The camera angle also helps hide the scar under my chin. Anywho, I've turned down offers for sex because they were all of the no strings attached variety, so what's your advice for more serious dating?
>>
>>24988825
For serious dating,work on personality and hobbies/interests instead of looks. People who go for looks are shallow as shit and will probably bail if there's any real attempts at emottional connection. So if you wanna deal with that, you can have fun repressing your emotions for years until you're 43 years old and one of those dumbshits that blames their wife for their problems instead of their own decision to marry their wife.

I have long hair and used to be "emo", but I smile now, talk more, and just try to avoid treating being in public as if it's the same as being on the internet. I'm usually able to talk to people about all kinds of things and not walk away feeling "Yeah, that was nice, but they probably hated it"

All that said, I have no real dating experience since I work overnights and I'ma massive shut-in aside from work. But if nothing else, focusing on internal self-improvement has plenty of benefits for dealing with loneliness as well as you become more comfortable with yourself and spending time alone.
>>
>>24982031
I just got dumped last month and I'm looking for anyone to distract me in general plus I like to make new friends
Sex:male bisexual
Discord: corless#7386
Kik: rapelord
I'd be willing to talk with you I preff online friends vs irl friends
>>
>>24982031
youre cute man, too bad youre too far away. gluck
>>
>>24982031
>Ashur-M for Skype
so may options pop up, which is your actual skype id
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.