[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of haircut should I get? Haven't been outside

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1027.jpg (109KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1027.jpg
109KB, 640x960px
What kind of haircut should I get? Haven't been outside in a few years and don't know what women like. Trying to get a gf haha.
>>
skrillex cut.
>>
>>24980790
I don't really like that style.. at all
>>
>>24980780
You should get a styled cut instead of just cutting it all one length. Also shave that scruff. Disconnected Undercuts are fun & low maintenance!
>>
>>24980803
Yea, I was planning on getting rid of the "scruff" lol. I don't really know about the disconnected undercut though. I've had long hair all of my life and don't really want to instantly go short.
>>
>>24980820
All your life? Perfect time to change it then
>>
>>24980829
well that was an exaggeration, it has definitely been for over half of it so far though.
>>
OP, cutting it to a weird mid-length is almost never a good idea. You run the risk of it looking like a girl's cut- it's not easy to cut a masc. chin/shoulder length look. I'm not saying you need to get a buzz cut or anything, but especially if you haven't been outside in awhile... it's easier if you look conventional.
>>
Just ask a hairdresser. If it hasnt been cut in a long time your split ends are huge so a lot needs to get cut off anyway. Also not every girl is the same. Just be yourself and look however you want to (unless its a gross look where you dont even wash your hair thats too much)
>>
>>24980837
When I used to go outside people would always confuse me for a girl so I'm kind of used to it. A masculine haircut wouldn't really fit my personality too.

>>24980852
I REALLY don't like going to get my haircut. Don't like strangers touching me and always spill the spaghetti when they try to converse with me. Want to cut it myself or have a friend do it.
>>
>>24980780
Please join the gym, they have free wifi. Find a good mobile game, play it for 45 min to an hour on the incline tredmil. Spend 30 min for the first 3 months doing machines after cardi. Do this 5 days a week.

Wear a hoodie if you have social anxiety.

I hope you make it, something about ur post made me emotional
>>
>>24980889
If you're giving advice on losing weight, I don't really need it. Started trying to lose 4 months ago and have already lost 70 pounds :). Thanks for the input though.
>>
Id do it middle lenght, women like it shorter than that keep it short
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.