[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If there is one thing I've always struggled with, it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: il_fullxfull.571219825_13yq.jpg (109KB, 1060x1500px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.571219825_13yq.jpg
109KB, 1060x1500px
If there is one thing I've always struggled with, it's maintaining any kind of friendship.
For example, last year when I was away from home for work, I visited this board for the first time.
There was a chick who had recently had an accident and her life was falling to shit.
I installed kik just to talk to her and help her out as she was considering suicide. It went for most of the night and we had a great connection. A week later I forgot why I installed it and deleted it. Throwing out a friend in the process. I always do this and it doesn't normally phase me, but this time it did.
Which raises the question of why do I always do this?
And if you do, why do you?
>>
File: ww.jpg (88KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
88KB, 720x960px
bean soup
>>
>>24975240
Surely you're not who I think you are?
The pic in the op very subtly relates to your name if so
>>
>>24975268
big booty
>>
File: FB_IMG_1471234113662.jpg (31KB, 659x673px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1471234113662.jpg
31KB, 659x673px
>>24975273

Well I guess not then!
>>
>>24975285
what was her name,what happened
>>
If the person that I'm referring to is reading this, I hope your Halloween costume turned out great and that there were no complications in your recovery
>>
>>24975288
what kind of costume
>>
>>24975286
Atlas.
The main issues were that she had been in a car accident and could no longer compete in her favourite sport and her boyfriend left her at the same time
>>
>>24975291
with the right technology we can rebuild her
>>
>>24975298
We have the money!
>>
To further expand on the overall point of the post, I spent two months in Canberra last year due to some stupid tasking for work. I only spent a couple of nights in for the whole period, made tons of friends everywhere I went. But I only stayed in touch with my roomie. Barely at that.
Looking back and using that period as an example, I'm at a loss for words for why I didn't bother keeping in touch with anyone
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.