[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a meta thread? Discuss the board? It's officially

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

File: The+evolution+Of+boobs.jpg (63KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
The+evolution+Of+boobs.jpg
63KB, 750x500px
Can we have a meta thread?
Discuss the board?

It's officially 6 years old now.

Any oldfags from 2011-2012?
>>
File: side.jpg (131KB, 1365x1365px) Image search: [Google]
side.jpg
131KB, 1365x1365px
>>24970884
what amazing breasts
>>
File: 1481257233962.png (478KB, 540x728px) Image search: [Google]
1481257233962.png
478KB, 540x728px
>>24970884
I think threads need to be more condensed. I have 19 filtered kik and 6 cock/dick threads. There is no reason for that many, i'm sure.
>>
>>24970953
same
>>
File: 1487826658440.jpg (88KB, 449x609px) Image search: [Google]
1487826658440.jpg
88KB, 449x609px
For the longest time I wished for a April Fur's Day of this board but the fact that people get ghosted/robbed/doxed/STDs more than craigslist here is pretty funny.
>>
I'll empty my heart here. I love the idea of /soc/, but thing it has aged badly and is in need of a technical rework.

Generally, threads are broken down in categories like these: Kik, Snapchat, Discord, Local meet-up, Area Code Booty Call, Rate Me, Assumptions, Cock Rate, SMA, Chubby, Thin, Legwear, Short-Haired Girls, and the list goes on. Point is: the themes are recurrent.

Suppose you live in New York. It's probably safe to assume you do not care for the dozens of meet-up threads regarding citites/states you don't live in. Filtering those out with 4chanX is a chore at best, and a nightmare at worst. Doubly so when it turns out nobody on /soc/ uses the subject field.

Rinse and repeat if you're not a kik/snapchat/discord user, and so on and so forth. You end up having to maintain a freakishly large filter list just to render your display manageable, and see threads relevant to your interests.

I keep thinking it should be easy (in concept) to tag or categorize threads. Heck, just a coarse categorization would do wonders, and help with filtering the 80% of content one doesn't care to see.
>>
A question for the oldfags, have you actually met someone from here irl?
>>
>>24971459

Exactly this. I have 130-140 threads hidden at all times. It's a chore to filter all the shitty threads after coming home from work. I browse /soc/ using the catalog almost exclusively, so I 'need' to keep it clean to use the board.
>>
>>24970884
i'm here since it was open to rid /b/ from people posting dicks and traps, forcing area code hookups and shit
>>
>>24971460
No but I have contactfagged countless camwhores and gotten their real info

I don't do anything with it but it's nice to know that I'm trusted
>>
>>24971460
I've met three different girls from soc over the years. Currently fucking one of them
>>
I've been here since the board started. Talked to countless girls and had a long successful relationship as well.
>>
>>24970884
Didn't socused to be two different boards? Meetups were one, and cam was another one, or was it just callef cam? I remember a lot more skype threads back in the day
>>
>>24970884
I've from 2013/4 era. skype threads use to be actually legit
>>
>>24971560
It was legit called Dicks & mental illness when moot was still admin. no I'm not kidding
>>
>>24971460
yeah, had an ex too. was a bit hard for me to find people near by and were cool. Like i would meet up with most people if they lived in my city, but if there is any effort from either side i want to like them.

>>24971556
i've never had a LTR but for sure over there years have been a fair few who are chill
>>
>>24971568
that was moot just fucking around after an asian cam whore thread iirc
>>
>Make /lgbt/ a NSFW board
>Put all the gay shit there

There. /soc/ is less cluttered.
>>
>>24971568
yeah that was the fucking best time too, there was more shitposting and less dicks
>>
>>24971580
i think that would work perfectly
>>
>>24971580
Yeah.

Honestly everything is worse now. Moot abandoned us. There are too many youths growing up and joining the culture. It will just keep shifting towards the youth. We are a dying breed, oldfags.
Regardless, I still have fun here.
>>
Too much fag shit. Anyone thats a guy posting their ass should instantly be murdered IRL. Gay sissy trap stuff on another board.

voila, soc is fixed.
>>
File: mannequincoffee.jpg (128KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mannequincoffee.jpg
128KB, 640x480px
I posted so much when this board first started. Now I pop in every month or so for nostalgia reasons.
>>
>>24971930
Yeah, you were one of the named people, along with Captain Hook and what not. Only trouble with allowing names was that this place became a huge clique, and outsiders weren't welcome.
>>
What a time to come back to /soc/!

I was known back then as Frak the Goatman or Frak the Dwarven Bard.

Hello.
>>
This place used to be better than tinder back in the day, was driving all around Texas to meet girls.

Hopped back in a few months ago and had to settle for a trap while I was out of town. The fuck was good so I'll probably message them again if I'm ever in the area.
>>
Yeah I was around a few years ago. Ended up fugging one of the namefags lul.

This board was always shit but it used to at least have a semi decent community and you could come here and find people to talk to. I still pop in when I'm especially bored or looking for someone to talk to
>>
I was heavy into /soc/ back in 2011-2012. I miss the way it use to be. I loved posting in the open buttoned up shirts forums.
>>
>>24970884
>>
>>24972811
Bring that shit back. If there used to be good threads that no longer exist then you should fucking start one
>>
File: 4choldifothread.png (660KB, 1198x776px) Image search: [Google]
4choldifothread.png
660KB, 1198x776px
>>24970884
>2011-2012
>oldfags
ha
aha
ahahaha
aha
that's a good one
pic related is the oldest thing I can find that I remember getting off of 4chan, but is likely not the oldest thing I have.
>>
>>24973316
The op means from when new boards like this were added you fucktard. Yes everyone knows 4chan is older than 5-6 years
>>
File: image.jpg (3KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3KB, 300x57px
>>24973316
Old is relative. id prefer if we used gold, silver, bronze, etc... age-fag.

>tfw you're a silverfag but everyone around you is an Unununium phoneposter. s-m-h
>>
Now I can't be crazy. Was there a trial period for this board in fall of 2010? I met two people from soc during that period but you're saying it started in 2011. So confused
>>
Would be cool if Hiro would drop in here like he does on other boards.

>>24973516
Yeah, I think it actually started at the end of 2010.

>>24971580
There's already too many boards.

>>24972011
>>24971460
It used to be super easy to meet, cam, fuck, etc. people from this board. There used to just be so many people.
>>
>>24973305
If you want another trap thread go right ahead.
>>
I've been on here four around 7~ yrs :^(
>>
I've been here since it started. I came from /r9k/ and stayed even when /r9k/ was resurrected. I've had lots of good chats with people from here over the years, and I still talk to a handful daily. Never met anyone in real life, though.
>>
I was a trip on here when the board was first created. Was the circliest and jerkiest circlejerk sometimes, but it was fun. Met some cool people on here which made it pretty worth it. I used to be called Slybacon. Now I only come here for adding new people from skype threads

>>24971930
>>24971961
I remember you two. I thought both of you were cool
>>
moot here. really miss you guys.
>>
>>24974370
fuck you traitor

>please love me
>>
File: little girl.jpg (195KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
little girl.jpg
195KB, 768x1024px
>>24974370
>implying moot misses us
He said himself he just wanted smiles and molasses cookies. This place is a hell filled with dicks.
>>24971580
And I agree with this a lot. Also, I currently have 68 threads filtered or hidden.

There needs to be dick recognition software for guys who just post rate/r8, or post their dicks with nothing so they call be filtered and I don't have to hide them all.
>>
>>24970884
What board are we discussing? Soc was not around yet.
>>
>>24970884
4chan oldfag here. Also vocalwhore. Typically namefagged using

Weskervoice
VA-anon
And, probably most notably here in the MSA threads, -Nabokov-

Vocal whoring was fun and catered to the fact that i actually do voice acting professionally. I'd post on the MSA threads again were I not so busy with my standard job
>>
>>24973316
Shiet.. U must get mad pussy
>>
>>24970953
wow i love the rope
>>
Reminder that even though /soc/ was always shit, surf made it worse.
>>
HIRO
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.