[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating Thread! Post in here if you've ever fantasized

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: cheating.jpg (494KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
cheating.jpg
494KB, 1200x800px
Cheating Thread!

Post in here if you've ever fantasized about cheating on your partner (either in person or just over chat), or if you have ever wanted to be the other man or woman!

I'm looking for someone who can give me what my girlfriend can't. F or MtF preferred.

kik: danabels1
>>
19/f
Kik: maribella12
Let me be your toy <3
>>
I've cheated on my wife with about 20-30 people. I wouldn't recommend it. Just break up with the chick.
>>
>>24968732
sounds exciting to me. why wouldnt you recommend?
>>
>>24968787
Because of the emotional toll it took on my wife. Though you aren't married, so it's not quite the same thing. And it was exciting, but looking back, it wasn't worth it. The sex was pretty hot though, especially if the other chick was married.
>>
not me
>>
File: HHH.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
HHH.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>24968509
I've cheated on every boyfriend I've ever had because I have absolutely no self control.. I feel awful about it. Cheating so much has taken a toll on me emotionally so much, because of the guilt I feel.
The worst part is, they never find out. None of them ever have.
Cheating is something that's absolutely disgusting to me, yet I do it because I'm so fucking mentally ill and a pathological liar with no self control.
And I've never been reprimanded for cheating, so I guess I don't know better.
>>
Recently got caught cheating by my gf and I feel a little bad. I tried to end the relationship but she says she loves me too much so if it means I stay I can keep seeing other woman as long as she can still call me her bf.
>>
Iv cheated so many times. I can't help myself. She has no idea I have ever done it. The hardest part is finding someone who is okay with it. Found one girl, but she started to cut herself saying she loved me, felt bad about doing that to her.

I'm a terrible person, but fuck man the power, the feeling of love from multiple people. It's just so fucking good! I'm addicted! I wanna get my fix again this Monday when she's away, going to be hard though to find someone. Plus got to keep it secret from my house mates. But it's so fucking worth it.
>>
>>24969274
thatsmyfetish.gif

You all knew this was coming, don't judge me.
>>
I love the taboo of cheating, but only in fantasy. I dirty talk about it with my boyfriend and will flirt with other guys, but won't actually cheat.
>>
32 m
In a good relationship with a younger woman but I have the constand urge to fuck almost every woman I see. I need help lol

Kik baldwhitenigga
>>
I've never cheated, but I've been the other man. Used to hang out with a neglected housewife, and she eventually ended up wanting my fat cock because years of tiny dick after having kids was eating away at her sanity. She jumped my bones one day waiting for a friend to get off work, and honestly, it was the best sex of my life for 4 months. She'd had enough kids that my cock didn't hurt her like everyone else I'd fucked until then. She couldn't keep her mouth shut, and eventually, she told a friend that was morally obligated to tell her husband about it, and it was all downhill from there. 4 months later she's divorced and has a new boyfriend, but I know it'll only be a matter of time before she gets frustrated and needs a good, deep fucking. I give her 2-4 ovulations until she's tired enough of his shit to beg for my cock.
>>
>>24968728
whats your interest in cheating exactly? youll cheat on a partner?
>>
>>24969661
god damn it i need a gf like this
>>
I've cheated on my test
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.