[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was supposed to meet this girl on Tinder today, but she cancelled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-02-25-10-14-10.png (238KB, 1084x3508px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-25-10-14-10.png
238KB, 1084x3508px
I was supposed to meet this girl on Tinder today, but she cancelled last night.

I was gonna reply: "If your ever feeling stressed out and need a break. I could give you some special attention" and then when she "like what?", I'd say "Hugs, massage, a little cunnilingus. Whatever you like." (Maybe that's a little too forward)

Should I give her the benefit of the doubt and just wait, or send another message?
>>
>>24964685
Wait.

She told you she would let you know and if she really is interested in you, she will.
>>
>>24964685
LOL at your future response. Really? Have glass of water.
>>
>>24964685
she bailed on you, man. women are flakes and will bail as soon as something they feel is better comes along

it's just the nature of the beast
>>
>>24964685
dude you need to never use either of those lines, for the love of god.
unless this bitch is an English freak, you need to remember that simple is always best.
>>
>>24964685
She isn't gonna meet up with u
>>
It's not going to happen. Her tone is non-comitial. Just say something like 'maybe some other time' and never respond to her again.
>>
>>24964765

Listen to this guy OP. He knows what he's talking about. Trust is the best way to get girls to like you. When she says she'll get in contact with you about dinner again, and she does, you'll know for sure that she's interested in you. And for the love of God, shut the fuck up about sex to her already. You've got to play the long game.
>>
>>24964685
It's over. At least she had the decency to lie to you instead of just ghosting you. Look for someone else.
>>
hey OP if you're down to hop on hormones and get full surgical treatment I'll fuck your butthole in 5 years when you're passable.
>>
>>24964685
>>24964685
>>
>>24964685
>>24964685
>>
don't listen to any of these faggots

tell that bitch you're gonna munch down on her pussy like a hungry hungry hippo

tell her you want to milk the stress from her body

literally none of what you want to say is the wrong thing

women love a forward man

tell her what you want and god dammit please post proof
>>
>>24964685
It's taking too long I hope I did not waste my time for nothing
>>
>>24964685
Ha! Exact same thing just happened to me. Game over, move on to the next one
>>
>>24964685
She's blown you out mate. Give it up. Have some fucking self respect ffs.
>>
>I'm pretty busy these few weeks
>few weeks

Yeah nah, not happening m'lad. Might as well just go full out and try one last chance to get her. Just be upfront, you want a quick shag.
>>
>>24964765
>>
>>24964685
>>24964765
>>
>>24964765
>>24964765
>>24964765
>>
>>24972125
>>
Ya i agree. She's not interested. Your best bet is to keep talking to her and then talk about other girls you're talking to and make her jealous. Then she'll fuck you because girls love competing for dick.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.