[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sub, pet, slave, babygirl relocation thread. Looking for a new

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Sub, pet, slave, babygirl relocation thread. Looking for a new life, and want a Master or Daddy to adopt you? Have extra room in your house / family? Here's the place!
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
(right now, ONLY considering females to join our family and/or relocate)
We are a family consisting of 3 girls, (1 switch, and 2 subs) and 1 guy (a Master with experience teaching). Two people in the house are medical marijuana users, and we are ok with non smokers, medical, or just for fun. Our days consist of Netflix, video games, baking and cooking big meals together, some kinky stuff when the mood is right. We are a poly family, but we all have our own bedrooms and kinky fun is most always kept private between the two people involved. Our family is considered a 'closed poly family', meaning we all are free to have whatever level of intimacy we're comfortable with together, but any time we include anyone else (which is rare) we only do, if we all agree to.
We enjoy video games, do some cosplay and go to conventions. We're liberally minded politically, and have a dog and 3 cats we adore.

We started off looking for a house slave to join and serve us, but we may be open to a lot of other things, we're most concerned with finding someone that enjoys being part of our family as much as we enjoy having you.

This is a unique situation and we're unique people. Kik is rabbix
>>
Probably 4 guys and get locked in basement.
>>
File: 20161231_141705.jpg (745KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161231_141705.jpg
745KB, 1920x1080px
>>24960130
Could I join?
>>
File: 1486769031616.jpg (58KB, 640x623px) Image search: [Google]
1486769031616.jpg
58KB, 640x623px
>>24960127
>want to daddydom at least once in my life
>5 inch dick, 5'8"
>>
>>24960127
it would help if you included some kind of template thing to fill out. I guess it would just be another way of saying "I need someone to hold my hand through the most basic things, look at how pathetic I am"
>>
>>24960530
You don't have to be tall and/or have a big dick to be a Daddy. You just have to have lots of genuine love and discipline to give.
>>
EmmaOffBeat Shes a Sub So teach the whore a lesson
>>
>>24962532
She ain't. False alarm.
>>
It is her ignore this faggot ^^^^
>>
>>24960480
7 guys, and it's a crawlspace.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.