[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /soc/ I'm I have a issue I'm M/140/ semi fit/22

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 217x232px
Alright /soc/ I'm I have a issue I'm M/140/ semi fit/22 yo. In a relationship been in a relationship for 3 years. But I have had urges to cheat and I'vent cheated. But I have had many opportunities. My girlfriend already thinks I have cheated and I haven't but when she thinks I have makes me want to. Any body ever deal with this or am I just a asshole
>>
>>24946717
>I'm a guy
>My girlfriend is jealous

Am I covering everything here?
>>
>>24946747
Yep but is it terrible her jealously makes me want to cheat on her
>>
>>24946758
All girls are jealous. Some are just better at hiding it. The question is whether you want to be with her. If you do, don't cheat. If this is a problem when you're 22, think about when you're 35 and she's on the other side of the wall.

That's what commitment means. Not doing what you could. Not minding about jealousy is called being in a relationship with a woman.
>>
If you really want multiple partners, the grown up thing to do is tell her and see if she would consider an open relationship. If yes, try that and see if it works. If no, admit you need something else and let both of you move on.
Nobody's ever going to tell you that it's no problem that you want to cheat. Also
>I haven't cheated
>but she's jealous for some reason
>but I want to cheat
Sounds like you both already know what's coming your way.
>>
>>24946717
You need to end the relationship. Your "urges" are just the desire to be with someone else. Those feelings are normal. You think you need to stay in the relationship as long as your girlfriend hasn't done anything wrong, but that's not how it works. You are unhappy. You will be happier putting your dick into someone else. Break things off with your girl and go nuts.
>>
>>24946843
She isn't "just jealous." She's sensing that her boyfriend wants to cheat (which he does) and is worried that it's happening without her realising. She doesn't want to be made out to be an idiot, so she's being paranoid, and rightfully so.

OP, leave your girlfriend. She deserves someone better who doesn't want to cheat on her.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.