[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Rather conservative bent >Would easily consider

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 15

File: 2016-05-16.jpg (43KB, 433x349px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-16.jpg
43KB, 433x349px
>Be me
>Rather conservative bent
>Would easily consider myself a republican voter

>Has a thing for unnatural hair colors
>Majority of women with unnatural hair colors are the unattractive SJW type

Why you do this to me world.

Where are the intelligent women who enjoy looking a little unusual?
>>
an hero
>>
>>24946684
Everywhere. They're everywhere.
>>
Hurp durp hurp durp
>>
>>24946684
>unnatural hair colors
That, septum piercings, excessive piercings, and visible tattoos are all warning signals. They also knock the attractiveness don't a notch or two

Stay away
>>
>>24946688
Man it seriously doesn't seem like it, probably because I'm in such a blue state, but jesus, I've literally had a woman call me a misogynist because "you're a white guy" god, it kinda sounds like horrible sexism huh?

co-workers openly hating, literally everyone who ran who wasn't Hillary or Bernie, and when asked how they believe they'd have helped the country, they just tell me Trump will destroy it like that's the question I asked.

One of the women I work with, I literally just asked what Trump has said she disagrees with, her response was a very reasonable "god I don't even hear what he says, I just see his stupid face and him spitting all over a microphone and get so annoyed"
>>
>>24946722
For me its just the hair color thing, I'm not much for tattoos or piercings, and I couldn't really explain the hair color thing in depth, I guess I just find natural hair colors so... boring most of the time.

But I feel like tattoos and piercings are too far into body modification for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 782x581px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 782x581px
>be op
>never touched a vagina
>bounces between wage slave and NEET
>cares more about a woman's political views than personality traits
>has nothing to talk about besides politics
>constantly wonders why this isn't enough to court a girl, but decides blaming jews is easier
>views on life come from /pol/, a political board on an anime based imageboard
>decides to come to the social board
>continues to drag politics everywhere he goes
>forever alone
>>
>>24946744
Oooo somebody on the internet assuming shit, great job getting everything about me wrong lol.

Honestly never even been to /pol/, not sure why being conservative is apparently "politically incorrect" now.
>>
File: 1370157637886.gif (2MB, 510x440px) Image search: [Google]
1370157637886.gif
2MB, 510x440px
>>24946744
I was gonna post, but actually fucking this.

I used to be just like you, OP. Then I stopped being an uptight faggot and started caring more about who people were, rather than what people are.

Trust me, it's for the best.
>>
>>24946684
I thought you were so cute until I read your post. You're pretty fucking dumb d00d
>>
>>24946763
>caring about who people are rather than what they are
God, literally conservatism right there.
When I say SJW, I mean the kind of person who screams "PATRIARCHY" and "WHITE PRIVILEGE" because men make more money (that overtime has nothing to do with it right?)
>>
>>24946742
You do realize how damaging it is to hair to have it colored, especially with unusual colors that usually require bleaching prior to setting a color?
No girl is going to always have colorful hair or it will turn to fucking straw and break
>>
File: 1359829115247.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1359829115247.gif
1MB, 280x210px
>>24946769
Because literally nobody cares about you complaining about muh SJWs.

The simple thing you're not getting is that by positing yourself in this fashion you're both i.) painting yourself as a perpetual victim of them darns durty leftists which is GROSSLY unattractive and more importantly ii.) establishing that you don't care about the person you're actively addressing, merely what the represent to you. You make associations and assumptions of people based on their appearance (dyed hair, piercings, ect) and automatically assume you know what their positions on things are before getting to know them.

You've got a lot of growing up to do, my friend.
>>
>>24946775
I realise that it isn't something that would be done all the time, but I so rarely see it in general. My point was that when I do see it, its normally somebody whos beliefs are dictated by the media.

They don't find anything on their own, they just let CNN tell them Trump said all mexicans are rapists, everyone from the middle east is a terrorist, and listening to some (usually black) guy on the news telling them cops are killing all the black men and white guys should be able to stop them with all their privilege.
>>
>>24946797
>dictated by the media
good lord. how's this obsession with modern pop politics working out for you? that get you laid? is your perfect date "alex jones and chill"?
>>
>>24946791
God, you literally just did what you accuse me of.

I don't just go "oh colored hair, fucking leftists"

I do talk to them, and when they act stupidly entitled because they're a woman, or because they're "colored" that's when I peg them as progressives, because that's how progressive's think.

When did I ever peg myself as a victim you god damn retard?
>>
I bet you have dick infographs on your hard drive
>>
>>24946808
You need to take a trip to Portland Oregon, because that's literally the city, dictated by the media on the TV. Glad I'm seeing the cops mace and tackle dipshits "protesting" by breaking shit, and stopping traffic and public transport.
>>
>>24946797
Theres no way you have approached every single girl with dyed hair and had indepth conversations with her about anything meaningful, so
>>
>>24946820
>the media
wew. you keep at it, anon.
>>
>>24946823
Of course I haven't approached every single girl in my city with colored hair and talked to them, some are obviously in relationships, sometimes I'm in a hurry, and some of them don't match the standards I have for physical appearance. I work 60 hours a week so there's obviously a lot of time I don't have to go around and talk to everybody as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 275x296px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 275x296px
>>24946813
>they act stupidly entitled because they're a woman
you are so hateful holy shit it's almost comical
>>
File: 1394485927539.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1394485927539.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>24946813
>"and when they act stupidly entitled because they're a woman, or because they're "colored" that's when I peg them as progressives"
>"BECAUSE THEY'RE A WOMAN, OR BECAUSE THEY'RE COLORED"

This is why you're having problems with women. You're an asshole and a bigot too.

>"When did I ever peg myself as a victim you god damn retard?"
>Oh woe is me I can't find my blue-haired qt why are many grills with dyed hair ugly SJWs
>Omg a girl called me a misogynist once, and are all so irrational and ruled by their emotions unlike me
>Waaaaah CNN and the MSM won't stop picking on Trump even though I'm bringing it up as a topic of discussion at every opportunity

Honestly I think you can just fuck off at this point.
>>
>>24946831
You keep not living in a city that voted so stupidly overwhelmingly democrat that it literally is the reason the state didn't go to the republican party (look up the map, only what, 5 counties in oregon went blue?) This city voted like... 97% for Hillary.

>>24946838
Hey, you should work in the media, literally skipped over the if and when, not all women act that way you piece of shit baka
>>24946841
you should join him. i said IF THEY ACT ENTITLED BECAUSE OF HOW THEY WERE BORN THEY CAN FUCK OFF AND SO CAN YOU.
>>
You fucking retards really should go work in media, "oh he said this, lets clip out words and call him a bigot and asshole"

If they act entitled because of their dint of birth, they're the fucking bigots, and you're a retard for literally ignoring that that is what I was saying. I have zero problems with any reasonable person. But you would rather be a total dipshit. good job.
>>
>>24946847
why should I care how your state voted. why would you care? is the first thing you ask a girl when meeting her is "did you vote for trump"?
is this literally all you have to talk about? politics? ranting about "SJWs" and "the media"?
>>
>>24946775
What? For the first time almost EVER women CAN have colorful hair 24/7.
Previously women who were blonde as kids were basically the only ones that could do colours without a tremendous amount of damage.
Olaplex is assisting even asians in getting a lot of lift without as much damage now.
I'd agree with you 6+years ago and I appreciate that you're realistic about beauty standards (which is super commendable).
>>
>>24946858
No, it started that way and now every person in this thread would rather call me a bigot, asshole, or idiot because they know nothing about me besides that I'm a conservative and think people who are entitled little bitches should fuck off.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 720x540px
>>24946863
i used to bleach my hair all the time and went from one wacky colour to another. i had to use a ton of products to keep it from being dry and frizzy. i didn't skimp on prices either.
seemed that when I bleached it the last time and then put a regular colour in it (light brown) it felt normal again. not dry or anything.
can't explain it and I have no idea why I'm even bringing this up.
>>
File: 1414676993033.gif (932KB, 253x197px) Image search: [Google]
1414676993033.gif
932KB, 253x197px
>>24946847
>>24946856
>i said IF
No, you said "when." Language matters. But you'll keep backpedaling so it's not even worth it to re-link your post.

Regardless, if all you have to contribute to a relationship is mad rants about SJWs and the evil, awful, biased MSM I'd argue most women are dodging a bullet by avoiding you, because you've got nothing else on offer.

Were I a woman, I'd do exactly the same.
>>
>>24946869
>I'm a conservative and think people who are entitled little bitches should fuck off
>call me a bigot, asshole, or idiot
mhm okay. have you ever considered the possibility that you come off as a bigot/asshole/idiot?
>>
>>24946883
Literally never talk about it in real life, how about you read the post I just made about how you (a total retard) won't shut up about how I didn't say something "the right way" when you should be able to get the fucking context (again, if you weren't a retard)

>>24946892
have you ever considered the possibility that you come off as autistic/retarded/braindead/should be removed from society?
>>
>>24946878
Stuffs changed! The only way to maintain bleached hair used to be gentle treatment, oils, cuts, professional services. Nowadays its alot easier, olaplex is a game changer in hair colouring.
Not saying it'll keep the hair in prime condition, but it certainly helps the dry/crunchy feels
>>
>>24946744
>>24946808
>>24946831
>>24946838
>>24946858
>>24946878
>>24946892
>being this triggered by a post on an anime image board
>>
>>24946863
I have female friends who change hair colors frequently from pastels to neons, red, blue, whatever. And they are always complaining about how dry their hair is and having to get the ends trimmed.
I personally don't see the appeal to any of that shit. It is a waste of time and money.
But to each their own. Op, the girl you want is probably very high maintenance. That's the only type of girl I can imagine wants to keep up with dyed hair.
But this thread boils down to "where do i meet women"
We dont know
>>
>>24946911
>WkJg8Eoj
>1 post by this ID
Fuck off faggit
[spoiler]checked[/spoiler]
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 360x360px
>>24946908
yeah i stopped a few years ago. i never even heard of olaplex but i'll def check it out.
wanna go for that khaleesi look tbqh
>>
File: 1389298487254.gif (690KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1389298487254.gif
690KB, 500x269px
>>24946897
>when you should be able to get the fucking context
You've given me no reason to assume thus far that you aren't anything other than a bigoted asshole based on your conduct. Every post here has been about how all these terrible awful liberals are just so stupid and intolerant and awful and terrible. The way you -interact- with people matters, and it's as clear as day that you look down on anyone who has a different opinion than you, and it shows. It's not exactly attractive, no wonder you're having issues.

Regardless, Take it from someone who has written published research, there is a pretty big distinction between "if" and "when". An 8 year old could tell you the difference.
>>
>>24946684
Im conservative and people who aren't look weird because they're too extreme in their looks so where are the same ones or any others who aren't afraid to be a little different!? The fuck do you want. The fuck are you saying.
>>
You want something, go out and fucking earn it, don't expect life to give you handouts because of your race / gender.

I was born to a single parent who did very little actually raising her three children, lived in a shithole until I got old enough to start working. Moved out really early on working 50 hours in construction, a friend eventually helped me get a more stable job because he saw I was busting my ass and that his employer would like me.

Now I'm working 60 hours a week to get what I want, and I'm about to drop to 40 a week so that I can study and still have a personal life on top of both things I'm doing to better my own life.

I PERSONALLY know women who bitch about the wage gap and I can literally say that I am the poster boy for why the "wage gap" exists when I'm working 20 overtime hours a week every week and obviously earning more because of this, but they completely ignore that argument.

>>24946927
You've given me no reason to assume you aren't just a dipshit, and I highly doubt you've ever researched anything with how you ignore everything that doesn't adhere to what you believe I am.
>>
>>24946915
Esp frequently changing colours impatiently can assist in drying it out. Removing one colour to put another on requires lots of shampooing, harmful colour removal treatments, drying diy mixes or more bleach!
I know a coupla girls who now have waist length brightly coloured hair and importantly they don't shampoo often, if ever, get professional root bleach applications and use olaplex religiously.

However yeh- its a high maintenance look to get at a salon. Multi visits and hundreds for a quality outcome.
But it is achievable at home
>>
File: 111.jpg (18KB, 616x184px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
18KB, 616x184px
>>24946934
>>
>>24946942
Are you an olaplex rep?
>>
>>24946924
Do ittt! There are a few knockoff brands now (cureplex for eg.) But olaplex still often comes out on top- despite the most brain melting instructions evor.

I love the white/off white hair look but that's where I draw the line for myself- I hate toning!! Plus like 2mins too long with toner and you have violet hair :/
>>
>>24946961
They sound like one with the upselling going on...
>>
File: 1480210989720.png (78KB, 1349x695px) Image search: [Google]
1480210989720.png
78KB, 1349x695px
>>24946941
>i work hard and i am not a woman
>therefore no women work hard
>>
>>24946948
Not at all. These trump froggers are the most illiterate weirdos ever
>>
>>24946941
>I highly doubt you've ever researched anything
You can believe whatever you want, my dude. The point still stands that you do a very poor job of communicating yourself when you can't even tell the difference between the two most common prepositions in the English language.

P.S. I can tell you for realsies though that climate change isn't a Chinese Hoax to steal your jobs. But you might not believe that either. ;)
>>
>>24946971
>IGNORE EVERYTHING
>MUST SHITPOST

this is you
>>
>>24946961
>>24946969
Sorry. Just fangirling out.
I get a femboner when art meets science. Apologies for not keeping on subject.
>>
>>24946983
No. You said you work hard. Thats it. How the fuck does that "explain the wage gap"
I would like to know
>>
>>24946989
>specified 60 hours a week in my post

you ignored it.

Men work the majority of overtime.
>>
>>24946989
I want /pol/ to leave
>>
File: 1478963238577.png (61KB, 1354x889px) Image search: [Google]
1478963238577.png
61KB, 1354x889px
>>24946992
>Men work the majority of overtime
Source?

>>24946993
Pepe is from /r9k/ you fucking mouthbreather
>>
>>24947002
Pepe is from Satan
>>
>>24946986
and to you

>>24946968
this seems like obvious sales repping lol, thats a little too much for the one product in my opinion, not like "some people use this and it works better for them because this" or "this works for some people" just "use my product"
>>
>>24946986
That was much more interesting than op trying to troll himself.
The white hair look is pretty cool now that I think about it.
>>
File: 1487489452261.jpg (211KB, 748x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487489452261.jpg
211KB, 748x600px
>>24947005
nuuuu pipi wan gud fwens

wiw u b gud fwens fo pipi?
>>
>>24947002
>source
Literally everybody who reports anything about any hours worked in the history of ever for any country.
>>
File: 1483149753141.jpg (74KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1483149753141.jpg
74KB, 400x387px
>>24947011
I liek yur dubbels fwend
>>
>>24947007
From what I've read the knock offs worked hard to simulate the same process but olaplex was the only one who patented their active ingredients. It's a controversial one and I truthfully don't care what people use, like I mentioned- the instructions on the olaplex were impossible to feel confident about.
I just get excited because dark brunettes and black haired people really couldn't get healthy super light hair and now theres a fighting chance.
>>
>>24947010
Makes me psyched for old lady hair- so many possibilities
>>
>>24946684
>why do conservatives dress conservative?

Let us know if you ever figure it out
>>
>>24947041
It just seemed a little like super shilling, no offense lol

I had a friend who got hired by some beauty product company as a rep and her facebook just ugh, eventually just blocked her on facebook cause she was shilling so damn hard that even after I unfollowed her posts she started posting on my page. x.x
>>
>>24947060
Honestly, I don't see why believing in having control over your money, smaller govt, and working hard would have anything to do with that besides religious beliefs, and I can't say I understand religious beliefs besides the kind of "my parents raised me under it and now its basically the norm" kinda thing.
>>
>>24947064
I've seen those jobs come up and it's like that community ep about subway being a person.

Ever since hearing about the product (wont even use name anymore) I thought it was a long time coming and apparently took all of 20mins to formulate between two trichologists after they reviewed what product would improve (read: made most money for) salons.

I have friends and senpai who use cureplex etc and am just thrilled its enabling more colouring with less damage.
>>
Fuck and chuck, OP.

I had the same problem as you, but worse, because I'm a Canadian. Every fucking woman here is a raving liberal mouthpiece.

I just kept my head down, worked, made that bank and hatefucked blue haired SJW girls until I got them out of my system. It's fun for a while but eventually you will grow tired of them.

Now I'm building a log cabin to make my own homestead.

Hang in there.
>>
>>24947082
I have a coworker who had her hair white for quite a while, I honestly don't know what her original hair color is, she went from white to a dark brown recently.
>>
>>24946897
>Literally never talk about it in real life
>One of the women I work with, I literally just asked what Trump has said she disagrees with
>>
>>24947111
She was super pissed about something, I believe it had to do with what Trump said about taxes, so I asked a question.
>>
>>24947104
Must've been a clean root job if you couldnt tell original colour- though it got harder when everyone started filling in their brows like crazy.

Been back at Natural ish for about a year but I got a good amount of the spectrum done when I had my chances
>>
>>24947118
Couldn't tell you anything about the roots, she usually has a hat on at work.
>>
>>24947115
>Literally
>never
>talk
>about
>it
>>
>>24947131
>coworker brought up a political topic
>ask a single question

>MUST BE ALL YOU TALK ABOUT ANON

besides triggering people occasionally with my hat because of where I live (and its hilarious) it doesn't come up.

Also don't know you, progressives have ruined the meaning of 'literally'.
>>
Conservative women simply aren't into that style
your best bet is finding some apolitical ramona flowers type. even then she will probably abhor anything republican
>>
>>24947138
sounds like you've ruined the meaning of literally
>>
>>24947155
>literally hilta
>literally the most racist thing ever
>literally the most sexist
>literally
>literally
>l i t e r a l l y

totally me.
>>
Alt girls hate fuck conservatives all the time, and most girls don't give a fuck about politics for hookups.

Problem isn't your political leaning, it's your complete lack of charisma.
>>
>>24947203
op didn't say they don't want to fuck him, he said he doesn't want to deal with "sjws"

what's up with all the projection going on itt?
>>
>>24947072
I don't think the politics should have an affect on it, but they seem to. Don't discount the impact "my parents raised me this way" has on a lot of people, right or left. And really, would any conservative dye their hair like that knowing it would make them look like a SJW?
>>
>>24947232
>how does a greasy guy complaining about women on 4chan give the impression of sexual loneliness

Okay.
>>
>>24947241
Just dying your hair doesn't really make you look like an SJW, but I was saying that while I don't understand religious beliefs myself (my mother basically left me to raise myself from the time I started school) I can kind of get the being raised that way makes it kind of the norm. My family was fairly liberal (i guess I'm using "was" because most of them moved and I didn't want to follow) but that didn't really have an effect on me growing up.
>>
>>24947250
>complaining about a specific attitude not specific to women
>complaining about women

swing and a miss
>>
OP might be one of the least self-aware people on this website lmao
>>
>>24946684
>Where are the intelligent women who enjoy looking a little unusual?
>the unattractive SJW type
You answered your own question.
>>
>>24946684
I'm laughing my ass off at all the whiteknights in here.

Yes, 90% of girls who use weird colours are insecure and do it for the attention/snowflaking, and 80% of insecure girls are leftists.
Ignore the people in here who pretend those stereotypes are wrong, go through a lot of girls to find a decent one, and shave that beard so a decent girl will talk to you. Right now you look exactly like the alternative numales those SJW like.

>>24947103
tl;dr this + let it pleasantly surprise you when a girl isn't brainwashed
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.