[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depressed slut thread >age/sex >how long you've been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_7365.png (557KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7365.png
557KB, 750x1334px
Depressed slut thread
>age/sex
>how long you've been depressed
>destructive behaviors
>why being a slut helps/hurts your depression
>sources of insecurity
>kinks?
>do you lie to people to fuel your interests?
>Are you in a relationship?
>Have you cheated in a relationship?
>Have you had any partners that really understand your depression?
>Most depressing thing you've done

Note: I'm talking about Major Depressive Disorder or maybe Bipolar Disorder with Depression
>>
I'm not sure what you want out of this thread since there's already a slut thread half full

Inb4 OP is just after the kiks
>>
>>24945538
>black guy

into the trash it goes op
>>
>age/sex
23/f
Probably since I was 10, so 13 years. Official diagnosis was when I was 19.
>destructive behaviors
Relying too much on what people think of me
Getting super sad when someone ghosts
Not opening myself up enough when someone doesn't ghost
Introducing myself as someone that is probably damaged
I am very much approval-seeking, so I go out of my way to be what people want, even when it is not quite what I want
Either way, the attendant helps the depression sometimes, like either online attention such as CWing or from like tinder guys
>sources of insecurity
Not feeling pretty enough
Not feeling desired
Not feeling like I matter
Not feeling like I make a difference in the world
Not feeling personally valuable/I feel interchangeable
>kinks?
Pee
Black muscular guys
Guys that let me trade off being dominant
The classic lie is "you are my only fwb atm" since I know if they don't give me enough attention I will find someone else to fill the void
>Are you in a relationship?yes
>Have you cheated in a relationship? Yes
Not really. Just in a way that is dismissive of it.
This month a few years ago where I was seeing ways to kill myself all over the place. Crossing a street or a bridge became a game or willpower.
>>
>>24945552
>slut thread half full

There isn't even a slut thread on this board right now. How could it already be half full?
>>
>age/sex
18/f
maybe age 12?
>destructive behaviors
cutting, attention whoring with lots of people so i never get close to anyone in specific
sending lots of underage pics
it gives me attention from people
>sources of insecurity
body i guess? i've disliked myself since i was young, i had bad skin in like 5th grade before it was normal and like everyone questioned it, so mostly physically? also lonely sometimes, as being only a slut doesn't exactly make meaningful connections
>kinks?
i have a hella lot, anal , petplay, DD/lg, noncon, and i could get into like anything
of course i do, all the time
yes, with someone IRL
yeah, i kindaaa cheat a lot oops
nah, i see them as edgy lol
idk, cut someone's name into myself because i was scared they'd leave me?
>>
>>24945538
>>age/sex
21/f
>>how long you've been depressed
idk probably since I was 10, but depressed about this issue in specific for 5 years now.
>>destructive behaviors
Anorexia, general self deprecation
>>why being a slut helps/hurts your depression
Recently I got skinny enough to get casual sex offers. I'm a virgin who really doesn't care about sex, I'm just lonely and want someone by my side. Someone I can pretend loves me, even if just for a few hours. Took one dude up on a hands only hook up. Met with him only twice, then he ghosted me.
Those 2 nights were the happiest I've felt in 5 years. But immediately after, and especially now that all ties have been cut and I'll never see him again, I've been contemplating suicide again for the first time in 8 years.
>>sources of insecurity
Last ex who dumped me said I was too fat to be loved. I used to be obese. Anorexia kicked in from there. My self image is always a weak spot. I feel like I'll never be skinny or attractive enough.
>>kinks?
Sub/dom mostly.
>>do you lie to people to fuel your interests?
Idk if it's lying, it probably is to some degree, but whenever I meet someone with slight interest in me, I try desperately to mold myself into someone that would be absolute perfection in their eyes, in an attempt to keep them around.
I lied to the one dude when I said I was cool with keeping things casual I guess. I'm really not, but I just wanted to keep him so badly because I knew it was all I was ever gonna get.
>>Are you in a relationship?
no
>>Have you cheated in a relationship?
no
>>Have you had any partners that really understand your depression?
no
>>Most depressing thing you've done
Try to kill myself? I guess.
The most cringy and sad thing I do though is kiss myself goodnight every night because I know nobody else ever will.
>>
>>24945894
maybe l could help
>>
>>24945912
what by fucking me?
>>
>>24945921
not really
>>
You should all post some contact info too. That's usually how these threads go...
>>
>>24945921
just going out watch movies maybe go to a basketball game make life more enjoyable
>>
>>24945926
>>24945934
Idk, I feel like a loser going to movies by myself. Plus they're too expensive where I live. There's only 1 theater within like, 50 miles of where I live so those fuckers jack up the prices so high because they know people will pay it.

Don't care much for sports.
>>
>>24945940
damn anon ohhh well idk what do you like?
>>
>age/sex
21/F
First hospitalized at age 14, so... 12?
>destructive behaviors
used to be casual unsafe sex, academic self-sabotage, and a roaring eating disorder. Currently just the ED
I don't think it really affects it, desu
>sources of insecurity
My body
My brain
My life in general? I also have a crippling fear of mediocrity
>kinks?
Masochistic sub w/ bratty tendencies and a penchant for breath play
nah
hahahahahaha
nope
One. That was over a year ago now, though
That time I tried to kill myself in the psych ward and failed
>>
>>24946041
idk anymore, depression kinda saps all your interests out of you. All I ever do is sit around on 4chan, watch youtube/tv, and play a handful of video games.
>>
The point was just to show each other we aren't alone.
>>
>age/sex
20 F
Literally as long as I can remember, I had a trauma when I was 4 and my parents said I was never the same.
>destructive behaviors
Currently recovering from anorexia, severe self harm, and alcoholism. Before I met my current boyfriend I had unprotected sex with randos, crashed my car into a parked truck on purpose, type 1 diabetic and have gone through periods where I completely refused to take insulin.
It makes me feel validated. I know it's not TRUE validation but it feels good at the time
>sources of insecurity
Just about every part of my body and personality. Feeling inadequate, unintelligent, uninteresting.
>kinks?
Being cut and burned
No
Yes
Almost but no
Yes
Suicide attempts when I was a dumb fuck
>>
That's pretty crazy. I'm type 1 as well and really connect with that last part of what you were saying about insulin, and not taking it. I didn't think other people did that. It would be cool hearing more from you.
>>
File: 1412862428205.jpg (70KB, 719x693px) Image search: [Google]
1412862428205.jpg
70KB, 719x693px
>tried to kill myself
I hate this shit because it's bullshit.
There's no such thing as a failed suicide attempt, unless you're functionally retarded, you just didn't want to do it.
Hate when people try to sound all edgy with that nonsense.
>>
>>24946698
It's nice to see that shitposting is still well and raging. You say it like you're trying to win stupid faggot of the year. Learn2suicide hurrr
>>
>>24945590
>ghosts
what is this?

i don't lurk this board so i'm not hip to all your maymays yet
>>
>>24946276
I'll play some video games with you, talk about whatever, and generally be friendly with you.
>>
>>24945590
kik me pls

wreckeddeck
>>
File: 1478128519977.jpg (54KB, 600x529px) Image search: [Google]
1478128519977.jpg
54KB, 600x529px
>>24946707
dude just got fucking blown out of the water
>>
>>24946723
you on discord?
>>
>>24945894
are you that anon from misery or wherever the fuck?
>>
>>24946698
What do your words even mean, there are many ways of failing suicide.

Unless you're talking about how its better to say "attempted" rather than "failed". Which are two different things entirely.

> tfw feeding a troll
> mfw i have no face
>>
>>24946751
Spaceman#2525
>>
>>24946276
Used to be like that a couple of months ago (trade netflix for youtube and tv tho). Not much better now but I'm semi functioning and its a process.what games do you play?
>>
>>24946805
>netflix

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>24946751

Add on discord, other anon is probably a vapid cunt.

Baka#7553
>>
>>24946805
Lots of casual stuff. I unfortunately never could find any popular multiplayer games I could get into. I wanted to find something like that, that I could have this kind of community with, but idk I just like creative type games. Minecraft, before my computer decided it was the devil and just refuses to load it, was fun for a while. I download a lot of the smaller indie titles on steam.
I like a lot of the free rpg maker type games too.
>>
>>24946785
>>24946707
I guess easy to discard an argument by just saying
>y-y-youre trolling!
>>
>>24945590
>even when it is not quite what I want
You should honestly stop convincing yourself that you are aware what you want in life. Yes, I'm sure you want happiness, social acceptance, and the like, but from the way you describe your history/self portrays someone who cannot get a handle on her life. In an effort to bolster your sense on "independence"/sense of control of self, you set yourself up for exploitation, and unwittingly embrace a lifestyle in which you are unhealthily dependent on others, and quite the opposite of what will provide you with a sense of fulfillment. The way you are currently living invites and encourages people with a greater security-of-self than your own. You are attracted to control that you clearly do not posses, which in turn attracts people that will feed off you desperation to benefit their own interests.
>>
>>24946828
Well, while i havn't played minecraft, you could always force an update or redownload, if you havent triend already. What indie games?
>>
>age/sex
26/f
My whole life
>destructive behaviors
Drink too much, lots of casual sex
At first it makes me feel better about my body and gives me self worth than I feel shittier
>sources of insecurity
My body
>kinks?
I'm very submissive
I don't know think so really
Yes
Yes
My current partner. He's depressed too.
Self harm leading to a hospitalization
>>
>>24946845
Yet instead of actually explaining yourself, you hypocritically take the easy way out with "waaah, they called me a troll".

Although i guess its my bad that you didnt realize it, seeing as i didn't put in a question mark.

But heres another chance to go ahead and explain your original post, ill wait with baited breath.
>>
>>24946276
nice got ps4?
>>
>>24946859
Hah I did everything. Uninstalling minecraft, uninstalling all mods, uninstalling java.
I basically wiped my whole computer of anything to do with minecraft and reinstalled everything, can't get anything to run. It opens with a frame rate of like 2.
It was weird too, because it was like it just konked out in the middle of the night. I was playing it just fine, went to bed, and it didn't work in the morning.
There were no updates. I didn't download anything between that time, didn't mess with any settings. It just randomly decided to stop working and nothing I did would fix it.

Like, prison architect (though I think that's since been ported, so might have lost it's indie status), Don't Starve, Sheltered.
>>
>>24946909
have you tried turning it off and on?
>>
>>24945538
>Depressed slut thread
>>age/sex
28/m
A long time
>>destructive behaviors
Lots of casual sex, eating disorders at some point, actively looking for dangerous situations
It makes me feel like I'm not good for anything else
>>sources of insecurity
Body image, inferiority complex

>>kinks?
Violent sex
Not much
Sort of
All the time
Yeah
Fucking for money, fucking for food, fucking for favors
>>
>>24946861
Got discord?
>>
>>24946085
>I also have a crippling fear of mediocrity
So is your solution to mediocrity to reject any advice or roads to a secure life/future that people offer you? Feel free to get defensive on me, but I'm curious to what your rational is (if any) to intentionally fuck up your life.
>>
>>24946905
>too poor
Newest console I have is a ps3.
And like, the very first ps3 that came out.
>>
>>24946828
One question for sluts i'm missing in the OP, so lets try to make that as a bonus topic as at least I've seen it sometimes as a phase. Have you ever kept a "fanclub" of orbiting beta virgin whiteknights online, that weird queen bee setting?

If so, how hard it is to maintain such a "fanclub", ie emotional drain, gotchas etc?

Did you sometimes try to attempt to normalize the codependent bullshit with some, or its just the eventual/inevitable ghosting stuff?

t. used to be orbiting beta virgin until realized that's not how its supposed to work, but now i'm interested about the dynamic at play for your side.
>>
>>24946933
I've never had that many people interested in me at once.
>tfw you're so bad you can't even get beta orbiters.
But I'm admittedly not all that interesting.
>>
>>24945538
>age/sex
20, mtf
Since like third grade idk?
>destructive behaviors
Being a slut, building really good intimate relationships and fucking them up by making too many and not respecting peoples desires for exclusivity/making others feel jealous (on accident, I spend a lot of time tying to reassure people that even though I love others too, that doesn't mean my love for them is any less)
Also general depression stuff
Not going to work some days, eating like shit or not at all, sleeping too much, having a messy house

Positive attention can sometimes lead to really good conversation, plus being seen and recognized makes me feel like I'm placed in the world a bit more
>sources of insecurity
Feeling too serious or intense. Being so open sexually is liberating and playful
>kinks?
Being dominated. Any kind of power play really. I prefer bullies to "daddies" or anything.
No I'm kind of overly honest and it makes people feel like I'm manipulating them or something. Kinda sucks.
>are you in a relationship?
Kind of. I dont know how to explain how I feel about "Relationships" but I do have two people in my life who I share sensitive things with, have jokes, share intimacy, and have sex with.
Yes and no? It depends on your own perspective. I believe I cheated, as I had agreed not to be lewd with anyone but that person without telling them about it and I never told them I sent some pictures to a friend.
I know I'm not one for monogamy anymore. At least not now.
Yes and no, again. Since ive had it for so long its always kinda been here and ive learned how to navigate things while being super depressed. Sometimes when its overwhelming people are really confused.
Stayed in an abusive relationship?
>>
>>24946945
>>tfw you're so bad you can't even get beta orbiters.
step 1: go to /r9k/
step 2: post "I'm a female" with contact info
step 3: ???
step 4: profit
step 5: unsolved murder case sry rip
>>
>>24946913
lol nobody cares fuck off
>>
>>24946962
Step 5 is a mandatory part of the package huh.

Like I'll be honest, since I've been craving this personal intimacy and shit so much I've considered just hopping on r9k and taking the person who's closest to me and making his virgin dreams come true.
But I am far too autistic to make a move like that. Lord knows I'd just get scared and bail, and then I'd get a pack of robots REEEing at me.
>>
>>24946976
>Makes a relevant post in the correct thread
>cocksucker tells him nobody cares.

Nobody cares about you, faggot.
>>
>>24946861
>At first it makes me feel better about my body and gives me self worth than I feel shittier
>>sources of insecurity
>My body

It's almost like you perceive yourself as merely a sexual object, with your only sense of self-value depending on whether people perceive you a visually desirable. I'm no doctor, but if you neglect to find any sense of worth that is beyond merely physical, you're never going to achieve a lasting sense of happiness in life.
>>
>>24946588
About how many randos did you have sex with unprotected? Any consequences?
>>
>>24946945
>But I'm admittedly not all that interesting.
>I've never had that many people interested in me at once.

That may be how you feel, but the reality (of male biology) is that there are *always* ton of guys desperate for sex. Yes, they want only sex and are emotionally stuck at 12yo and generally lame and boring, but they do give you attention as >>24946962 aptly points out.

What I've seen most often (in myself and my "peers") is that they self-delude themselves about your qualities, bandaging your self-esteem issues and you feed em hope for sex in return, in a vicious codependent cycle. It's not a pretty sight. Best part is, they lap up any projected image you hurl at them, no matter how bullshitty and flawed, and they will still follow you like puppies.

That said, I guess it takes only particular kind of slut to try to exploit this to their benefit (or even merely for the immense drama it tends to generate).

Also, I dont think its exactly wrong to lead on these retards (as long you dont ruin their bank accounts or something), they need to learn the hard lesson the hard way either in high school, or 10 years later, online.
>>
>>24946909
That does seem strange. Although because i don't know what rig you're using, it could be your RAM.

Speaking of rig.
>>24946921
I used to have one of those, we called it the jet engine. Keep that fan free of dust, cause it can over heat easily.

Going off on strange tangents now, so feel free to ignore this. As far as the poor thing goes. If you ever have some energy and want to do something, you could try to find stuff at thrift stores and resell them. It used to be pretty cathartic for me, until i messed up my leg and cant really kneel or walk for a long time. It keeps you busy enough so your mind is on other things besides ruminating.
>>
>>24946979
didn't you already add a bunch of people on that chat program or whatever?

how's that working out?
>>
>>24946085
>I also have a crippling fear of mediocrity
ha
hahah
heh
>>
OK then,

alternative to >>24946962 on how to catch a beta, cribbed by observing several sluts who were good at this

GUIDE TO CATCH AN ONLINE BETA WITHOUT GETTING MURDERED

(from a turbobetamax)

1. drop onto innocent but autismal vidya, minecraft and roblox are preferred. find early 20s beta virgin whos totally bluepilled, women are unicorns who fart rainbows and pee mountain dew. you can generally tell by excessive whiteknighting, instead of "tits or gtfo" attitude you generally get from redpilled r9k

2. casually drop slutty breadcrumbs (basically explicit descriptions how you like things in porn), so his imagination starts spinning wild and he idolizes you. but always imply the things you utter are done with your turbochad and your tongue just kinda slip.

3. then, gently try to hit the target beta stronger with the slut talk, if he replies with something autistic ("piv me and u nao!!!!!1 plox"), say you were just joking, and that you think of him as your best friend

well, and thats basically it. repeat 2 and 3 as necessary. now you can inflate your false personna however you want, he wont see a fault. you're now potential vagina whos "interested" in him.

repeat as necessary to recruit the preferred number of club members.
>>
you literally just have to have a vagina for beta orbiters to be interested that's the only criteria
>>
>>24947163
far from it. redpilled beta basically means equipped with unrealistic standards and bitter hate for everything female (yet craving vaginas at the same time). too much trouble. better get somebody oblivious to reddit/4chan redpill memes ("im such a nice guy / friendzone" meme levels are already greay area).

>>24947136
potential gotchas:

4. betas are in-fighting and it causes general trouble. solve this by randomly choosing one who gets slightly preferential treatment, but you "dump" him few weeks later (and complain about how horrible he is). immense WK wave sways attention from the infighting as they all unite to protect their queen against the evil fallen. may cause some attrition.

5. never try to badmouth your virtual turbochad. and dont talk about him other than the bait. otherwise they could try turn on him and .. find theres in fact no turbochad, just occasional hookup (keep that strictly separate from your fanclub!)

6. use nudes/cyber sparingly, if ever. virgin's desperate hope is easy to satiate, but they tend to ghost if you overfeed.

Congratulations! You're now the queen of discord circlejerk/whatever! Ton of attention and "friends", with minimal nudes, and no dox beyond bare online nyms.

Note that all of the above is perfectly applicable in the real world too except, well, the murder thingy.
>>
>>24946708
Ghosting=Literally just not answering anything anymore. Like you don't exist.
>>
>>24947200
oh, thank you.

i do this all the time, but it's never personal. only if I feel the conversation is lacking or if I get bored with the person.
>>
>>24946920

It's more like... if my life is totally fucked up then at least I'm not average. I'm not doing well, but at least I'm 30 and married with 2.5 kids and a dead-end job in anytown, USA.

It comes down to a fear of failure. If I move on from the self-destruction... someday I will have to fail at things bigger than this.
>>
>>24947195
Sounds like girl version of manipulative playa. Not so sure it's that easy to pull off, or even worth the effort.

>>24946698
Constant battle between willpower and instinct gives uncertain outcomes. Try it sometime, it's fun.

>>24947209
Me too, but sometimes I also come back like half a year later with some lame excuse.
>>
>>24946085
What do you look like? And do you enjoy binge watching TV?
>>
message me your sluttly probelms in the rain
lobsterRed
>>
>age/sex
21/F
About 12 years
>destructive behaviors
Cutting, fucking guys (I'm a lesbian), alcohol abuse, camming/sharing pics
It makes it worse, I just use it as another form of self harm/a way to remind myself of how pathetic I am.
>sources of insecurity
Fat, not very pretty, CSA
>kinks?
BBC, anal stretching, pee
Yes
No
No
No
My whole life is just one big mess of embarrassingly depressing shit
>>
>>24947582
I have a weird kink for lesbians getting fucked by guys. Especially if they get cummed in. They're pretty much never on birth control, too.
>>
Where the hell do I find you random whores at? I'd love to have a nice month or two long fling with your types and just leave you whenever I get bored.
>>
>>24947582
How often have you indulged your BBC kink?
>>
>>24947668
Only a few times irl
>>
>age/sex
28 f
10+ years
>destructive behaviors
Lots and lots and lots of alcohol and coke. I have a lot of scars from self harm but the drugs have replaced it.
It makes it very difficult to have a relationship that isn't me being just a worthless piece of meat to the other.
Difficult to talk to people without using sex to keep them interested. I have no idea how to flirt without it being very sexual.
>sources of insecurity
I don't even know usually. I'm thinking some attention thing for sure. I'm only a very little bit insecure now.
>kinks?
D/S as a sub. But NOT humiliation/degredation.
Older men
No
No
All of them I believe
>Have you had any partners that really understand your depression? I don't talk to random fucks about my depression. People do that? However my fiance left because he couldn't deal with it (before the drugs and such)
Many times I've gone home with a guy or brought one home and just let them fuck me so they'd leave/I could leave.
Letting my successful life that I worked hard for waste away because I can't get over the most recent road block and so I just laugh at it while I go on binges that last days and max the credit cards
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 720x720px
>>24947691
>I have no idea how to flirt without it being very sexual.
good flirting
>that shirt looks kinda tight on you. been working out?
bad flirting
>that shirt looks kinda tight on you. can I suck your dick?
it's pretty simple, really.
>>
>>24946085
Breath play?
>>
Thank the lord I found a nice girl. After reading this. My relationship isn't too bad. Fuck me.
>>
>>24947136
>>24947195
Neither of these come even close to what it's actually like to be in the center of this kind of thing. I thought about writing out my experiences with it but as an already depressed person it made me feel even worse about myself seeing it all written out like that.
>>
>>24945538
You can't post bestiality here!
>>
>>age/sex
27/m
First diagnosed at 15, major depression disorder and anxiety diagnosed two years ago.
>>destructive behaviors
Constantly check craigslist for casual sex, just went to a massage parlor yesterday (i legitmately wasnt expecting anything, but it turned sexual)
It hurts bexause i equate physical touch and sex with romance and intimacy and strong bonds
>>sources of insecurity
Probably my face and body, im not an ugly dude. Ive had relationships and have friends but im not the best, im not a chad.
>>kinks?
Anal, public, traps?
I am a bit of a sociopath. I dont try to be, but if i can slightly edge the conversation my way to make me benefit just a bit, i will. I think it stems from feeling like i have to work harder for what i want, so i justify the behavior as i might be entitled to feel good about me.
Just got out of one like 6 months ago, and an old flame came into my life and 180'd out of nowhere
Yes, not proud
Nope. Most just cant handle the days where i dont want to socialize and need my alone time. I work 60 hours a week, i dont think its a problem to be by myself for once.
Broke up with a girl because i though my depression was too much for her. She was madly in love with me. I regret it everyday and feel insecure that i let go of the best things in my life. Feels like i cant be in control of my own life
>>
>>24947332
Then why ghost to begin with?
>>
>>24947882
Choking and shit
>>
People are so ugly. At least the men who are insecure just escape into nerd culture instead of hurting others.
>>
>>24947265
>if my life is totally fucked up then at least I'm not average
No, that would instead make you an average deadbeat. I feel as though you need to come to understand that you're not that "special snowflake" that you're convinced you're destined to be. You need to come to terms with the actuality that you're indeed average in the majority of categories, and trying to live your life against the curve won't intrinsically chance this.
I think you should honestly consider seeing a therapist (or find a better one if you already have one), as you have a very confined sense of reality and self-fulfillment.

Example:
>I'm not doing well, but at least I'm 30 and married with 2.5 kids and a dead-end job in anytown, USA.

One's wellness is relative. You may think that the above is quite unappealing, but at least this person has a legacy that revolves around something other than their direct self-interest. Altruism and investment into something greater than one's self will lead to a greater sense of fulfillment than being a hedonistic basket-case.
>>
>>24949202
I'm not sure what you're hoping to achieve with this reply? I never claimed to be outside of the average in anything, actually. I may not achieve anything trying to live "against the curve"... but that's no reason to not even try.

>Altruism and investment into something greater than one's self will lead to a greater sense of fulfillment than being a hedonistic basket-case.

I'm glad you have life figured out to the extent of prescribing solutions to others.
>>
>>24949762
You should invest in some introspection. The amount of cognitive dissonance you seem to be experiencing gives the impression that you're pretty out of touch with your self.

I'm not saying I'm right about everything I say, but to disregard it completely, just because it does not fall in line with your current ideals on life, would be an act of delusion.

If you're so self-destructive, try taking a crack at destroying your sense of self; it'll likely do you some good.
>>
Which of you sluts are interested in establishing a cuckolding relationship with someone? Do you believe it might be a better way for you to sate your self-harm needs while maintaining a stable relationship?
>>
>tfw was abused as a kid
>tfw no local psychotic qt
>we will never enable each other and kill a fuck ton of normies
>>
22/f
I am a slut because I want to kill myself so letting dudes dominate, hurt and choke me out while fucking me because I'm too afraid to actually kill myself and it gives me the punishment I think I deserve.
>>
>>24950518
Why do you think you deserve such punishment?
>>
>>24950518
Don't forget to let them cum in you bareback, too.
>>
>>24945940
I watch movies by myself all the time also if youre still around add me on kik: jayjamsan dont meet to contactfag but you seem really sweet.
>>
>>24950518
Where do you live? I'd be happy to oblige.
>>
>>24950518
hi, please be from new york.
>>
>>24945538

>age/sex 27 / f

10 or so? The last time I remember being truly happy is when the Nintendo 64 first came out lol

>destructive behaviors
Drinking to self medicate
doing reckless shit because I don't care if I get hurt or die
Fucking anyone who shows interest, and worse than that, not being up front about what I want out of it (not that anyone really wants more than just casual sex with me anyway)
I used to cut and burn myself but I kind of got over that when I got into BDSM and found another outlet for my masochism.

helps because I feed off of attention and the validation of others.
hurts because it just reminds me of how alone I am and how superficial anyone's attraction to me is.

>sources of insecurity
weight, being a NEET, depression so intense it led to apathy which means i just never really tried, or gave a shita bout anything...so now I'm 27 and I don't feel like i know anything, or have any real interests, or anything to offer.

>kinks?

heavy impact play (not just with toys but fists and knees and shit), bondage, humiliation, ddlg, pee, rape

not blatantly lie, but I do selectively offer the truth

no

yes

no, everyone has just wanted to 'fix' me which just made things worse because then i felt broken rather than accepted

got wasted at my friend's house, tried to fuck a guy in her bed, he refused, walked around asking every guy to make out with me, nobody would (blackout drunk at this point) apparently gave some guy a handjob while he watched me pee in the yard, passed out, woke up covered in vomit, my friend never talked to me again
>>
>>24950896
Please answer this post >>24950220

And I know I speak for the thread when I say we'd love to see a picture.
>>
File: hnnng.jpg (143KB, 747x599px) Image search: [Google]
hnnng.jpg
143KB, 747x599px
>>24950896
annnnnd i love you
>>
>>24950896
why did you cheat in a relationship?
>>
File: 1481783881531.jpg (144KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1481783881531.jpg
144KB, 720x1280px
>>24945590
liking niggers and cheating.=Youre going to die alone and sad. If you actually had the balls to do it, you would've already.
>>24945874
cheating cunt
>>24945894
im sorry to hear about your troubles, start woring out and just realize that you dont need anyone no matter how bad you think you do
>>24946698
i agree. Women have the highest attempted suicide rate but men commit the most suicide. Most time its just a call for help/attention for chicks, if you had the balls, you would do it.
>>24946861
cheating cunt
>>24946913
rough sex and cheating, ma nigga. Its alright, we're men and are allowed to do that, it just the way the cookie crumbles lol
>>24946958
I dont hate faggots and honestly always felt terrible for trans people beacuse their lives must truly suck not feeling right in their own body, like im dissapointed when I jerk off to weird porn, but I cant imagine waking up and looing at myself and seeing some hormone deranged male completely fucked up in the binary gender system, like I would feel like "where the fuck do I belong?"
>>24947582
lesbian but liking niggers? ur a moron
>>24947691
Dude, im skiing rn studying for my chem test lol.
>>24948369
we're allowed to cheat if you dont care about her
>>
>>24945894
contact? location?
>>
Why am I in this thread....?
>>
>>24950906

not interested in either

>>24950918

you don't love me, you just love the idea of me

>>24950928

because the guy who was hitting on me was hot and it was hard to turn down the attention so i went with it

to be fair my boyfriend at the time was an asshole
>>
>>24950945
dude the panthers are garbage lmao
>>
>>24951629
You would have still cheated on the sweetest and most caring boyfriend you can imagine so that's no excuse. If you think your partner is an asshole, break up with them.
>>
>>24951640
eat shit, Jagr is bae
>>
>>24945538
23/female

Since I was 15.

I like to smoke and mess around with people when upset. I also use to cut when I was younger. I mess up everything always.

It makes me feel worthless and like no one will ever love me.

My family and people I have surrounded myself with.

pet play,humiliation

Yes I do lie to people irl.

I kinda am. He doesn't want to ever be my boyfriend but he loves me.

Yes I have cheated. When I feel used and worthless I tend to cheat.

No.

Cry? break things? had sex with guys so I felt pretend love? I dunno I let my kinda boyfriend shove me out of a car and scream at me and be emotional abusive to me cause i deserve it.
>>
>>24951805
I like you. I mean, in the way that means I want sex from you, but there's that.
>>
>>24951629
>boyfriend at the time was an asshole
Breakup you fucking bitch. Stop even trying to justify cheating. Fucking hate cheaters. I'd love to line every cheat up and shoot them dead
>>
>>24948903
makes you wonder how girls turn out this bad
>>
>age/sex
43 Female
26 years
>destructive behaviors
drinking excessively, prior heroin addiction, plenty of casual sex, cannot maintain relationships
helps since I view every sexual partner (especially older women I hook up with) as a substitute for my mother
>sources of insecurity
being disowned by my family at age 17
>kinks?
actually pretty vanilla unless you call lesbianism a kink
I don't advertise my need for continuous sexual partners
let's say I'm between relationships right now
Hard to say. If I don't feel I'm in a relationship I will have sex with someone else, even if the first person thinks they are in a relationship with me
Yes, but that adds to the problem. When an older woman stops being my sexual partner and starts becoming my mother, I don't like where the relationship is headed
addicted to heroin. took two stints in rehab to kick it. also attempted suicide.
>>
>>24952805
>Hard to say. If I don't feel I'm in a relationship I will have sex with someone else, even if the first person thinks they are in a relationship with me

That's a yes.
>>
> Depressed Slut

What the fuck is this shit? Where are the normal slut threads? I just want to talk about fucking random strangers, not my feelings!
>>
Another thread full of fake posts what's happening with 4chan ? Some lonely fags role playing as sluts or paid posts fuck that
>>
>>24950390
Same homie.
>>
>>24950945
Wtf I know this fucker. We niggers now huh, i can't wait to see you again cause you wont be expecting these hands you stupid sack of meat
>>
File: 1480451219350.jpg (160KB, 646x584px) Image search: [Google]
1480451219350.jpg
160KB, 646x584px
>tfw messiah complex
>tfw reading this thread
>>
>>24946588
Hot! I love girls with issues, they are so easy
>>
>age/sex
26/m2f

12ish I think?

>destructive behaviors
isolating myself. pushing away people i care about.

helps me feel attractive because of le gender dysphoria. if I'm fuckable apparently I'm not as disgusting as I thought I was.

>sources of insecurity
do I need to explain this one? people never see me as a woman. they just see me as a transgendered person. I am not spending thousands upon thousands of dollars of money that can go elsewhere to be a special snowflake. I just want to be a normal woman and be treated like one.

>kinks?
pet play, degradation, non-con, cuddling. Yes, cuddling. Like just mushy gushy shit like that gets me wetter than the idea of being fucked in every hole at once (though that does seem fun too).

not really, but sometimes I lie about being a biological woman because I'm afraid of getting one of the only two types of people I can seem to find if I tell them the truth: people who have no interest in you because you have a penis, and people who fetishize you because you have a penis. The latter being more hurtful than the prior because I end up feeling like the only thing people even like about me is the one thing I hate and want to get rid of.

No. Nothing but men (who I want to experiment with but can't bring myself to find one attractive) since I can't find a gay woman who wants to be with a trans woman.

Cheated? No. Been cheated on? Yes.

Yeah actually. They are very few and far between though

A few attempts at suicide all trumped by the fact that I suck at tying a noose every time and end up getting over my manic depressive episode before I can succeed. Oddly enough the fairly at even doing that doesn't bother me. Emotions are weird and dumb.
>>
>>24953146
You have no idea what people are going through. This thread is probably more honest than most.
>>
>>24954126
If you ever want to chat kik me. alex_goomy I'd love to get to know you and hopefully help you out with what you've got going on. Hope it's alright that I post this in this thread xD just want to open the hand.
>>
>>24951629
Yea.

but then what exactly is "the idea of you?" and then isn't loving someone, loving that idea of that person? IDK. i'm a lame drunk that likes plowing slutty girls that are, much like myself, damaged and drink to self medicate.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>24945538
>Depressed slut thread
Hello
>age/sex
29/F
Diagnosed at 14
>destructive behaviors
Self harm, drinking far too much alcohol, taking painkillers, combining painkillers with alcohol, drinking substances to poison myself slowly
It distracts me. Whether you say that helps or hurts is subjective.
>sources of insecurity
Nihilism, shit adulthood, shit teenhood, shit childhood
>kinks?
Nothing specific. Having my cervix rammed. Bondage. Basic stuff.
I'm not in contact with people outside of work and sex. I barely contact people at work to lie to them.
Not long term. Fucking 3 guys at the moment. Not at the same time, of course.
Never had a long term "relationship" in which to cheat, just flings, but if you're asking if I fucked guys besides ones I have been seeing at the time, then yes.
Sure, one of my "exes" killed himself. Another OD. Some others knew I was depressed but didn't care.
Tried to kill myself multiple times. Thought about killing myself more times than that.
>>
>>24955462
hello.

does it bother you that you're a fetish to some people?
>>
If you're a slut and your depressed just fucking kill yourself. You're damaged goods.
>>
>>24953112
This is what most men think of sluts. If any of you were actually good people you wouldn't be treated this way.
>>
>>24945538
>age/sex
25f
8 is my first depressed memory; diagnosed at 14
>destructive behaviors
drinking, cutting, binge/purge, ruining everything good
>helps:
at least someone will fuck me
>hurts:
never stay the night with anyone, so fucking lonely, feel like shit after the fact
>sources of insecurity
fat, ugly, not smart enough, not good at anything
>kinks?
dom/sub; pegging; anal play; lingerie/stockings & garters
often
no
yes
yes and i dumped them because im a fucking idiot and ruin everything good
tried to kill myself
>>
it seems most girls are depressed because they are fat, no wonder
>>
>>24953204
And it fucks me off when some normie Chad or anyone normie or who wasn't abused ends up with the abused qt. Because they don't know how to handle them.

So, fuck the abused qts who go for people who don't know the feels and fuck the guys too. Ugh
>>
>>24955646
Please peg me femanon
>>
>>24951640
>>24953255
>File: 1481783881531.jpg
You do know that it's not even a picture of him right. He aquired it from another thread, hes probably some fat neckbeard fedora living in his single mothers basement.

Although, if you see the dude in the picture, feel free to kick his ass regardless.
>>
everyone who said they cheated in a relationship should be flayed living

just sayin
>>
This thread is something. A group of socially adept people that have such an easy time of communication that they can pop cock like an antidepressant. And there Sat below them is a bunch of people so horrible at interaction that they could never hold someone's attention long enough to form a bond.

All suffer.
>>
>>24950945
That's generally because, in America, men use firearms more frequently than women, who seem to aver using firearms to kill themselves. This is hypothesised to be due to women's greater concern about the mess they'll leave.
>>
File: oopsimslutty.jpg (93KB, 577x887px) Image search: [Google]
oopsimslutty.jpg
93KB, 577x887px
>age/sex
22/f
originally diagnosed 10 years ago, now dx as bipolar and bpd
>destructive behaviors
self-harm, binge drinking (fueling slutty behavior), needing to have sex to feel validated and wanted
makes me feel more validated and wanted but also makes me feel like no one will respect me
>sources of insecurity
everything? small boobs, thighs not big but bigger than I'd like, small butt
>kinks?
bdsm, dd/lg
Sometimes but Im trying to stop
Yes
Yes, but not my current one
Yes, my current partner. Not completely but as well as he can and he really tries
haaaaaaaa I have no idea. Ive tried to off myself twice seriously, come close more than that. I dunno, Im very self destructive.
>>
>age/sex
m/18
diagnosed at age 13
>destructive behaviors
self harm, always looked for was to cause pain.
it makes me feel 'needed' in a way (its the only way i can describe it rn)
>sources of insecurity
my body
my social awkwardness
the fact that im too tall
>kinks?
bondage
petplay
i have in the past but not really anymore
yes
yes
yes
a year ago i tried to hang myself
>>
>>24956562
>>24956562
Thank you! But also like I said, I havent and dont want to cheat on my current partner
>>
>>24946979
Yo ill play some games with you or just hangout

Parthie#0154
>>
>>24946785

>be aged 11
>attempted suicide by strangling self till blackout
>>
>>24956050
Bullshit. Defective / abused women need a strong man to smack their asses and keep them in line.
>>
File: IMG_20170127_062837.jpg (604KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170127_062837.jpg
604KB, 1080x1920px
>age/sex
37/trans fem
really hit me when I was 15
>destructive behaviors
not eating enough/healthy
not sleeping
destroying most of my social connections
the attention makes me feel wanted, and relieves things a while
pleasing someone lets me not feel worthless
>sources of insecurity
being trans, not having the right body
lifelong, deep rooted sense of worthlessness
>kinks?
masochism (beating, burning, cutting, piercing, more)
service submission (serving tea/food, cleaning, being furniture)
not really
for the last couple months i was owned, until she gave me up
i'm also seeing a girl who's as much of a slut as i am
yes, when I tried to be monogamous, now I am openly poly
no, they either dismiss it, get offended by it (they should be enough to make me happy), or run away from it (my owner couldn't handle it)
i spent years straight doing literally nothing
>>
>>24946698
That's not true at all. I actually have failed suicide and was resuscitated in time. My mother came home from work early and did CPR on me as I was not breathing. I woke up 2 days later in the hospital and could not remember anything.
>>
>>24957498
Not that it matters, but I just want say your eyes and hair are gorgeous; and for what it's worth, hope things are going ok today.
>>
>>24945538
The worst thing about depressed chicks with zero self worth, self loathing, eating disorders, is that there is absolutely no way of helping them.

They don't believe your compliments. They think you're interested in them out of pity. They think you're fucked in the head for liking them, because only a really messed up person would like someone as disgusting as them.

They're mentally incapable of receiving love so they attempt to bandaid their tortured souls with drugs, alcohol, sex, and self harm.

If you attempt to cheer them up they see you as some kind of predator.

They know for a fact they are so fucked up and disgusting they don't deserve love, they don't deserve affection, and if they even begin to feel those things they hate themselves even more because they know it's a LIE.

It's really circular.
>>
>>24957531

I'm not seeing it, but okay. I appreciate the compliment.

>>24957561

Can confirm. I don't believe compliments, I don't believe support, I don't believe anything that doesn't support my sense of worthlessness. I've tried, it never actually works and I end up just faking my way through it. Which only makes things worse.
>>
>>24957594
But see, the issue I have with your mindset is that you see yourself as worthless, but you would refuse offers that a truly worthless and broken person would jump at.

Suppose an anon offered to pay you $250 if you fit the big end of a beer bottle up your twat and took a picture.

You'd refuse. There are many people on earth who are in such dire straits they'd do virtually anything for money.

This shows that in some fucked up way you do have self worth. A sort of lazy barely functioning self worth that allows you to attempt suicide but doesn't allow you to blow dogs for huge cash payouts.

It's completely bizarre in my opinion.
>>
>>24954126
>shit like that gets me wetter
If you're m2f, how can you get wet? How does the anatomy of this even work?
>>
>>24957636

I dunno, not super keen on trying to convince you about how worthless I feel. But I've done stuff like that. I'm also a whore, and the money makes me feel slightly less worthless. But my sense of worth doesn't really ever go up.

It did, very briefly, when I had an owner. For two months I was hers, and I almost didn't feel worthless. I kept her schedule, acted as her assistant, served as furniture, and she did all manner of terrible things to me. Felt almost like I was worthwhile, until she dropped me.

I think you're using the word "worthless" with more specificity than I am. I know I'm not worthless in a monetary sense; I have a day job which mostly pays my rent, and I've got it better than some. Doesn't say anything about who I am. My depression is all in my head, and I know it, but it still tells me I'm not worth anything.
>>
>>24957594
>>24957686
You're welcome.

So being owned and having a responsibility outside of yourself made you feel valuable then. At least you can vocalize that and you have some understanding into why you feel the way you do. That's more than some people got.
>>
>>24957891

That's true, I at least know that much. Doesn't help that I wasn't good enough for her to keep me.
>>
>>24957918
Perhaps, but I'm willing to bet (stupid optimism aside); that she has some regret about it.
>>
>>24957998

That's nice to say. I like to hope she does, except I also don't want to be a source of sadness for her.
>>
>>24958085
Like a lot of us, maybe sadness is the main way she feels stuff. I wouldn't worry about it, anon. Hell, as broken as this is, I wish someone wished I had regrets about them, if it meant they still thought about me.
>>
OP is a bitch
>>
>>24957686
Would you let a guy fist your ass for $1,000 ?
>>
>>24958098

That's a nice thought.

>>24958114

Probably.
>>
>>24958231
Hey. I'm glad you think it is. Kinda pathetic on my part, but it's been nice talking so far.
>>
>>24958231
Can I give you my KIK or Snap?
>>
>>24958251

Sure if you wanna
>>
>>24958251

Hell, just have mine: TalkingPanties
>>
>>24956476
I would like to solidify your validation that you are very much wanted!!!
>>
>>24958891
Is that snap?
location?
>>
>>24958952

That's kik. I'm in Seattle, WA, USA.
>>
>>24958975
Damn it, I don't have kik. But good for you being bold enough to post yours
>>
>>24945894
>tfw the only decent person in this thread who looks lovable already got a contract request from another anon
I'm always late, fuck it. I don't usually lurk those threads because of >slut
I was thinking to let you see my chart, to see if we get along well and we can actually spend our time (virtually) together, but I don't wanna be an orbiter. And you probably aren't looking for the same thing I'm looking for.

Anyways, your bf was a total jerk. Your only fault was care too much about him, some people are just total assholes. Especially teenagers, too young to understand the consequences of their actions.
Don't seek too much for attention, sometimes it's better being alone than get hurt. I hope you the best.
>>
>>24945538
>age/sex
23 f

A long time now, but been really bad just over a year now after the death of my sister.

>destructive behaviors
Drugs, relationships that aren't good for me, no motivation or commitment, using sex as a weapon, playing with other people's emotions, sometimes I enjoy messing up my life.

Makes me feel wanted, makes me feel needed, makes me feel good at something, gets me attention, is a distraction, feels good.

>sources of insecurity
Daddy issues, family problems, deaths, crazy brain, anger.

>kinks?
Older men, rough sex, painful sex, being used.

Yes

Not really.

Not really.

No.

Had to leave a therapy session half way through it because I got too upset. Walked into a bar and went straight to the toilets. Fingered myself to stop me feeling so low.
>>
>>24959641
Hi. I am M 25
I do the same shit... it can be a drain sometimes and makes you feel low. If you ever want to talk you can feel free to add me on kik: ronburgandie5
I speak to a few people and it helps.
Most depressing thing i have done is during a party i got way to fucked up. Went into my mate bathroom and sat there having a wank for like an hour. Unable to cum from feeling so low. Wish i just had someone to talk to you know.
>>
>>24959641
>Fingered myself to stop me feeling so low.
Did it work?
>>
How common are depressed sluts at uni to be fwb?
what signs do I look for?

Asking for a friend
>>
>>24945590
My kik is ChrisN996 if you want to talk...plust I'm into cuckold so the cheating and being into bbc is actually a plus lol.
>>
>>24960323
I think this phenomenon is pretty common.
>>
>>24961782
My friend can't- into flirting.
He needs some advice.
>>
>>24963266
timestamp
>>
>>24963266
Hey. If you ever want to talk. Kik me : ronburgandie5
Been speaking to a few people from here. Might get like a group together
>>
this whore fits the bill

https://www.reddit.com/r/NSFWIAMA/comments/4wz2hb/30f_im_a_bipolar_nympho_ama/
>>
>>24960264
it took my mind off it for a while
>>
>>24963542
Welcome back.

What kind of body have you got? What's your drug of choice?
>>
>>24963266
If you ever need to talk my kik is danabels1.
>>
>>24945538

I just want to let you know that I have suffered from the same things as you. And you will only free yourself when you focus on yourself and not on how others view you. And once you do that, people will start viewing you as someone much better, trust me!

It's all about how much you care for yourself !!
>>
>>24945874

Cutting is seriously stupid ! By being overly attached to the point where you cut someone's name, people will want to be more away from you than near you!

Even in relationships, sometimes the best remedy is to spend time away from each other!! This is the craziest case of overly attached girlfriend I've ever seen!!
>>
>>24963520
Fucking hell.
>>
>>24946588

You like being cut and burned??

What if I slice a big chunk out of one of your boobs and burn the other one to a crisp
>>
>>24963612
Careful, you might cut someone with all that edge. Would be a shame if they enjoyed it too, huh?
>>
>>24963577
I guess average, you wouldn't say I'm skinny but I'm not fat.
Like coke or MD
>>
>>24963623
>you wouldn't say I'm skinny but I'm not fat.
nah bb i actually would say you're fat. just not to your fat face
>>
>>24963623
How big are your tits? Do you shave your pussy?
>>
>>24955955
And of all the issues in this thread, weight is the easiest problem to solve
>>
>>24946891
>>
>age/sex
21/F
Since I was 12
>destructive behaviors
Drink, Used to do drugs, been raped multiple times because of it, ex heroin addict, cheat on nearly everyone, ruin relationships, never talk to people
it just feels fucking good, i only start getting depressed when i know i did something bad. i dont view sex as bad if im being safe and not cheating and its making me happy
>sources of insecurity
daddy issues
>kinks?
daddy/daughter.bdsm. getting raped. getting choked. getting degraded. getting slapped around, pushed around, getting my asshole rammed, being called a dirty whore over and over, even have a fetish for getting cut during sex. enjoy watching snuff films.
i do sometimes but i feel bad about things i do and end up being honest that im a whore
just ended one because i started liking somebody else
i think my last 5
i think the person i just met does. never met someone ive told everything too.
i honestly cant say.. uhh probably when i was doing heroin.

im a lot happier&healthy now, but still a little slut.
>>
>>24947209
>bored with a person
>not personal

You sure are fuckin stupid
>>
>age/sex:
24/M
>how long you've been depressed:
since the age of 12
>destructive behaviors:
unprotected sex with men and women, binge eating and fasting, avoiding taking my meds, isolation, lying to everyone.
>why being a slut helps/hurts your depression:
it doesn't, it's just an itch I scratch.
>sources of insecurity:
every job, relationship, home I've had I've either lost for reasons that were out of my control, or because I tried helping people I should have given up on. Lately I've been driving away a lot of my friends by constantly reaching out to them to vent.
>kinks?
Asphyxiation, restraint, exhibitionism.
Absolutely, it usually makes me feel like shit after the fact.
No, recently left one after she began abusing me.
Yes, I got so sick of coming home from work to see her passed out on the couch from huffing duster that I went back to my Craigslist days.
Some say they do, they usually don't.
Wrote a suicide note to my parents telling them not to blame themselves or my ex before making my way to the subway to throw myself on the tracks. Ignored their phone calls when they were trying to get in touch with me, was only stopped by a friend yanking me into his car and driving me to a mental hospital.
>>
>>24946855
This is good.
I wonder who wrote this...
>>
>>24966678
location and contact?
>>
>age/sex
20/f
Past 4 years
>destructive behaviors
Alcohol and random hooking up
I feel validated
>sources of insecurity
Looks, lack of stability, family issues
>kinks?
Daddy dom
Yes
No
Yes
I thought I did but they just wanna fuck me and leave
Had guys fuck me because the guy I thought I was in love with wanted me to
>>
>>24968422

contact & location?
>>
>>24968428
Florida and I don't want to post I don't want to get spammed
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 595x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 595x550px
Tbh I'm not a white knight but this thread is terrible and you're all terrible, degenerate people.
>>
>>24968441
I think you completely missed the point.
If this thread doesn't speak to you, don't read it.
>>
>>24968422
I'm In Florida too. M 27, roundrobins33
>>
>>24968512
I added you
>>
>>24968477
>if you're damaged and looking for shitty people to take advantage of you post in this thread

Seems to be what this thread is speaking to imo
>>
>>24968516

What part of FL? If you're near me I'll post my Kik
>>
>>24968583
Fort myers
>>
>>24968599

Ok. My Kik is estoesminombre if you wanna chat.
>>
I've always been depressed and I've always been a very, very sexual girl.
I love dick and I'm CONSTANTLY horny. I'm needy, too. I just want someone to send cute selfies to...
>>
>>24968739
Never understood the appeal of only ever sexting. If I'm horny, my goal is to get my dick wet, not to tease myself.
>>
>>24968739
Send a message to d8m5 on Kik and I'm sure we can find a way to send shitty selfies
>>
>>24968739
I like cute seflies and nudes
>>
>>24968768
Well, obviously, if someone is nearby (assuming we're compatible/get along and whatnot) I'd hope things would materialize past just sexting/nudes. But before then communication is necessary, although I do understand your point of view.
>>
m/20

>not sure if i am or arent ive never bothered to see a doctor about my crushing lonlieness
>took alot of pills a long time ago
>helps: sending nudes and girls being like "holy shit i didnt expect your dick to look that good" is a great confidence booster
>my chest and stomach are never as flat as i want them to be
>sexting, cumming on tits and facials
>sometimes
>Are you in a relationship?-no
>Have you cheated in a relationship?-no
>Have you had any partners that really understand your depression?-one, who cheated on me
> took a bunch of allergy pills thinking id kms
>>
>>24968739
Feel free to add me on sc or kik - cybot2001
>>
>>24968796
>this

People always think when I want to exchange nudes with a girl that i only want nudes, and im like no I want nudes, and a good conversation to see if it leads anywhere.
>>
>>24945874
Are you into older guys? I'm 35 and well-hung. Can I give you my Kik or SC?
>>
>>24967597
How you doin'?
>>
>>24945538
>>
>>24968960
>>24968839
>>
>>24945559
Oh dear I
>>
>>24968739
Kik me rnddnm
>>
>>24966678
Yeah. Location and contact
>>
>>24968739

pls add skype

NTR.exe
>>
>>24968422

NTR.exe at Skype, add me.
>>
>>24945894
Kik me dean83m
>>
Borderline Personality Disorder: The Thread
>>
>>24971278
Definitely crossed that border
>>
>>24945590

You still around?
>>
>age/sex
24/f
officially diagnosed with 21 but always a black soul since puberty
>destructive behaviors
cutting, piercing, self-harming in general, alcohol
probably like all here: feeling wanted, enjoying the attention
>sources of insecurity
broken family, body in general (small tits, wobbly flat ass, skinny as fuck)
>kinks?
everything pain related, anal (if that counts as kink nowadays lol), pee
yep
nope
yep
never told anyone the full truth. I like to hide
I pierced my own labias around 20 times in one evening, regreted it afterwards and getting incredibly drunk, ended up hurting myself even more, cried 3 days straight
>>
>>24968422
So the guy you loved was a cuck? You thought you loved him?
>>
>>24971499
Can I drop you some contact info? I love cheaters.
>>
>>24968803
>>
>>24968422
hey whats up im in the same area as you maybe we can talk
>>
Never any UK sluts

Funny that, given our culture of general sluttiness.
>>
>>24972186
There's always plenty of UK sluts in the regular slut threads. I guess they just aren't depressed.
>>
>>24972240
They're depressed. They just don't want to admit it
>>
>>24946085
Are you bi/curious?
>>
>>24966678
You sound perfect.
>>
>age/sex
18, female.
8 years.
>destructive behaviors
many many many many suicide attempts. hooking up with guys that treat me like shit. getting into dangerous situations. isolation. no sleep. not eating. running away at night a lot.
sex feels good. At least I get minor compliments.
>sources of insecurity
ex is an asshole. family do not love me. I am just a depressing fuck. All my friends couldn't keep up with my problems.
>kinks?
tie-ing up. Blindfold. Oils. Taller guys. Lanky guys. Dominance (me being submissive)
I don't think I do.
Nope. Keeping single. refuse anything romantic.
nope.
No. I don't know.. maybe? No.
Beg my cheating ex who was emotionally manipulating me to come back and not leave me because he was the only person who came back after walking out on me. Carried on killing myself from the pathetic behaviour always end up getting found by strangers. I act optimistic to mask my true depressive emotions.
>>
>>24971499
hey whats up
>>
>>24972186
yo, uk slut here ^~^
>>
>>24972456
I didn't actual realize this was for depressed sluts when posting that so now I feel a bit shitty for doing it. :/

You've got high quality fetishes either way
>>
>>24971501
He would make me have sex with all his friends he would never watch tho.
>>
>>24945538
>Depressed slut thread
posting for the slut that lives with me sometimes ...

>>age/sex

since 14; diagnosed MDD, BPD and unofficially bi-polar manic depressive

>>destructive behaviors
alcohol abuse, sex with strangers without concern for protection

degrading sex with me feels like penance/punishment to her for continued abuse; sex with strangers is "fun" and without any "consequences" makes her happy

>>sources of insecurity
age, had gastric bypass surgery so body is 1/3 loose, prunish skin

>>kinks?
with me anything degrading (cum on face, anal, spitting, face slapping, piss on face), otherwise big black cocks and large cocks in general

everyone knows what she does, has no bottom lines, has no reason to lie

with me

yes

yes, me

had daughter taken away because forgot to pick her up at school - went to bar, blacked out and woke up 2 days later in flop house filled with semen. multiple rapes and gang rapes.

Me; 45. Diagnosed MDD but that was only to get drugs ( which I stopped taking and replaced with hard liquor )
diagnosed at 22 and 38
sex with above chick, alcohol abuse
just don't care anymore so instead of seeking help or normalcy just succumb
can be sadistic, degrading women, bondage, giving facials, anal
lie to everyone, family and friends think I live alone
yes, with above train wreck
never
attempted suicide by gun at 17 and pills at 18

On paper my life is good. I make good money. Own my home outright.

3 years ago my wife killed herself (she had mdd, bpd, bipolar) (she was driving to another state to kill herself through pills and hit a patch of ice while texting a friend and died after 2 days in a coma)

thankfully we had no kids.
>>
>>24972387
i want to find a girl like this with some friendzoned orbiters and then make them watch as she keeps giving me her pussy even though i treat her like shit
>>
>>24972960
Thanks man but like... Not going to happen.
>>
>>24972387
contact and location?
>>
>>24973052
No and England.
>>
>>24956476
You are hot girl, yes you aren't perfect but you're atleast a 7, maybe higher but can't see it all very well with that angle.
>>
>>24969276
Thread posts: 245
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.