[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nerd Hobbies Thread! Join our friendly discord: discord.gg/M3DFYGG

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 24

File: crusty.png (94KB, 700x412px) Image search: [Google]
crusty.png
94KB, 700x412px
Nerd Hobbies Thread!
Join our friendly discord: discord.gg/M3DFYGG

Stop by and talk to us about all your passions in life, no matter how nerdy.

Say Hello!
>Basic Info - ASL
>Fave Movies/Music/Shows
>What are your passions in life?
>Hobbies?
>What are you looking for from other nerds?
>>
>>24945248
bruh...
>>
>>24945237
How populated is the discord?

>20/f/holland
>Movies: Old boy, Pulp Fiction, The count of Montecristo / Music: Guthrie Govan, Rings of Saturn, Dir en grey / Shows: Nothing in particular really.
>Passions: None
>Hobbies: Games, 2D animation, music.
Sharing interests, know each other.
>>
File: dsafads.png (176KB, 402x302px) Image search: [Google]
dsafads.png
176KB, 402x302px
>21/f/missouri
>Fave Movies/Music/Shows
I like horror movies, otherwise I don't watch much.
Music is mostly alternative/punk rock. Faves include The Killers and The Offspring.
Shows- TWD, Supernatural, Archer, various anime
Pic related
>Hobbies?
Pic also related
I play video games some times, usually just like indie shit and flash games. I mostly just sit around and watch shit on youtube and shitpost on 4chan all day. My life is kinda shit.
Idk, friendship, introduction to new things? I have no friends and no real hobbies and somewhat serious depression because of it. It's a bad combination that I want to at least try and fix
>>
>>24946001
Not gonna lie we're a little slow due to some disgruntled admin, but we're an open and friendly place.
>>
>>24946007
People still hang out in voice chat though, right?
And I dont mean the awkward 2-person voice chat that tends to happen ...awfully often.
>>
>>24946030
Once in awhile, peeps are shy. If anyone ever instigates, people follow.
>>
>25/M/WA
>Movies:
Star Wars, cheesy horror movies, no particular shows or music
>Passions:
Nothing
>Hobbies:
Games, cooking, other temporary hobbies
>Looking for:
People to talk to who aren't terrible
>>
19/m/jew york
>Movies/Music/Shows
I don't really watch movies but the last good one I saw was Her.
Mostly shitty rock and electronic music that staves off my depression
I never watch tv shows but i did just finish Rick and Morty online and loved it.
>Passions
AI research. Although not being able to grasp basic calculus is kinda getting in the way of that.
>Hobbies
Vidya, flag collecting, shitposting, history shit, resisting suicide
Making friends, maybe helping me not be an autist
>>
>Basic Info - ASL
20/ male/ Northeast usa
>Fave Movies/Music/Shows
i dont watch tv and rarley watch movies listen to most anything music from the four seasons to sabaton, back to some country
feesh
>Hobbies?
im outdoorsy and hands on with most things i can be hands on with
am lonley
just someone to chat with
>>
>>24946003
Are you looking to talk to people on discord? Or by other means?
>>
>>24946003
Archer is so great, excited for SE8?
>>
>>24946181
I'm up for anything really. I literally just got discord a few days ago, so I don't have a full grasp on how to use it yet
>>24946260
fuck yeah.
Sad it's ending though But all good things should end before they jump the shark, and I can feel this is Archers time.
Just hope the writers go on to make new things, because the fucking writing for that show is pure genius.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 660x557px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 660x557px
>>24946003
>I have no friends and no real hobbies and somewhat serious depression
how fat are you on a scale from 1 to DAMN?
>>
File: 1432356397727.jpg (28KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1432356397727.jpg
28KB, 480x300px
>>24946296
Idk anymore lol. Some say 130 is obese, others say average.
>>
>>24946346
>tfw medicine says im overweight on the verge of superfat
>actually perfectly acceptable weight and pretty active
>>
>>24946346
yeah that sounds about average, anon.

if you ever get a chance to chat with another anon that's as much of a social recluse as you are, be sure to post screencaps of the convo. I'd be interested in reading what 2 people with nothing to talk about have to talk about.
>>
>>24946294
Well here, what's your discord tag? I'll add you
>>
>>24946357
My doctor seems fine with my weight at least. It's just everyone else that says I'm chubby at best.
>>24946373
kek, lets be real, neither one would have the courage to make the first message.
>>
>>24945237
22/M/Missouri
I dont watch a lot of movies, I guess Garden of Words, Redline, Shawshank Redemption, Noroi, Insidious. My favorite bands are Bradio, Orson, and Jamiroqua
My passions are traveling and martial arts.
My hobbies are vidya, just beat the new Tales game, waiting for Nier Automata, I'm also an aspiring writer and a photographer.
>>
>>24946375
If I know how to use this thing right, its Gomichandesu #4821

>>24946380
>missouri
holy fuck I've never seen another missouri fag on here in my life.
>>
>>24946388
wew looks like someone's about to get their cherry popped then have their decapitated corpse discarded by the side of the road.

have fun you 2. wink wink.
>>
>>24946376
yeah ive never had anyone tell me im fat , but when you look at those charts comparing height to weight im overweight on the verge of obese
desu im the thinnest person at my work
>>
>>24946296
Don't be rood
>>
File: 487.png (197KB, 537x369px) Image search: [Google]
487.png
197KB, 537x369px
>>24946398
Thanks mate lol
>>
>>24946388
Yep, I know that feel. I live in kc.
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 762x613px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 762x613px
>>24946419
but that's my schlick, anon. it's what i do.
>>
>>24946412
Ive been told that the BMI scale is pretty accurate so long as you aren't muscular/trying to be muscular. Muscle weighs more than fat or something, hence why ripped as shit body builders are considered obese on the BMI scale.

>>24946433
Kek, knew it was too good to be true. Other side of the state.
>>
>>24946442
St Louis sux lol
>>
>>24946439
Same too, but it's rood
>>
>>24946442
6 ft 3 200 lbs
anything less than that you start looking full skeletor
am stronk but not trying to be a bodybuilder or anything
>>
File: eOCrEfH.png (240KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
eOCrEfH.png
240KB, 500x382px
>>24946445
It does, but I gained a new appreciation when I was shoved into the horror that is south east missouri. God please nuke this whole hillbilly hick town.
>>
>>24946455
I was watching i think dr phil and he said something like if your stomach sticks out farther than your dick you should kill yourself or exercise or something.
might be a good measure to go by idk.
>>
>>24946470
dick is 8 inches so i have a long ways to go
great advice
wont kill myself tongith
desu barley have a stomach at all
>>
>>24946470
thank god for my magnum dong, I can afford to get really fat
>>
>>24946470
what if you don't have a dick lol. What now Dr. Phil.
>All women are fat, period
Actually that sounds about right.
>>
>>24946483
Dr. Phil the true medical doctor.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 600x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 600x409px
>>24946468
>please nuke this whole hillbilly hick town
working on it

t. iran anon
>>
>>24946468
Well I sent you a friend request on discord if you still wanna chat about how much our state sucks
>>
File: 1476144343432.jpg (21KB, 458x319px) Image search: [Google]
1476144343432.jpg
21KB, 458x319px
>>24946490
>>
>>24946500
I added a handful of people just now
>>
Is #SandwichChat2017 going to become trending, Crust?
>>
>19M Western Europe
>Recently watched Dirk Gently on Netflix, really entertaining farce. Listened to Woodkid, Radiohead and The Police today.
>Love meeting kind people and being with friends, also going to uni this autumn
>Boardgames, jogging and exercising, playing some guitar and singing. I play videogames now and then.

People with familiar interests, or someone just looking to talk, for a chat

Disco: Skogsrån#0327
>>
>Basic Info - ASL
26 male PA
>Fave Movies/Music/Shows
video games are my favorite video games
Raising birds, preserving artifacts
>Hobbies?
All kinds of games
My fetish is finding an autistic nerd and bringing joy into her life.

mr.bubbles6838#7259

I'll enter your discord at some point when I work up to it. Also if you add me and don't talk most days I will be sad.
>>
File: better.png (557KB, 2000x1438px) Image search: [Google]
better.png
557KB, 2000x1438px
Just wanted to thank everyone for the lovely thread this time around.

I hope everyone that joins enjoys the chat!
>>
File: 1479357794623.jpg (48KB, 358x429px) Image search: [Google]
1479357794623.jpg
48KB, 358x429px
>Basic Info - ASL
26 m USA straight + Trans
>Fave Movies/Music/Shows
Leon the Professional, count of Monte Cristo, most comedies. Most anime, maybe TV shows.
Making people happy, being a sugar.
>Hobbies?
Deep web weeb shit.
Someone to catch up on this seasons anime, maybe play xiv if you're on aether, read vns do other shit who knows.
>>
Ah this place again...
It's slow. There are tons of nice people though.
The owner is an ass. Harasses women.
>>
It's just a circlejerk with orbiting. Fucking dumb
>>
>>24947375
>>24947405
We're back to the old lies :D Yay
>>
>ASL
21/m/minnesota
>Fave Movies/Music/Shows
Movies: Not kept up with new movies really. Who wants to watch emoji movie IRONICALLY when it comes out?
Music: Death Grips, Run the Jewels, and Radiohead are pretty good. Most of what I listen to is alternative rock and hip-hop.
Shows: Walking Dead, Nathan For You. Been wanting to watch 24, Seinfeld (saw up to season 3 a while ago), and It's Always Sunny (saw up to season 5 a while ago). If anyone would be down to rabbit them in discord or something, that would be pretty cool.
Just living happy and not taking everything too seriously. Not in college atm, and I don't really plan on it any time soon because I'm not sure what I want to go for.
>Hobbies?
Collecting music (been collecting CDs for about 2 years now and have nearly 300), playing vidya (speedrunning)
Been trying to be more social recently, so just talking with people about shit
>>
>>24947723
I want to watch Emoji Movie ironically but I feel like that will support them, even if it's pirating it they'll think that means someone wanted to watch it.
>>
Any drawfags in the group? I seek my kin.
>>
>>24949571
We have an #art-chat
Seen more photography fags than drawfags tho
>>
>>24949571
We try to open up sections to anything people truly have an interest in, so if you ever feel like we're lacking something just tell Joy.
>>
>ASL
22/m/Spain
>Music
Godspeed You! Black Emperor, A Silver mt. Zion, Sigur Rós, Mooncake, pg.lost, pretty much any other despicable underground that i genuinely like. Other music i have a more surface level of knowledge.
>Shows
Breaking Bad and Shameless, mostly. Don't watch that much of tv, and as any other human being, i get Simpson references and so on.
>Movies
Trying to get into more classical cinema. Not so good at remembering movies from the top of my head, but if you ask i'll respond about what i've seen and whatnot. Waiting for Trainspotting 2 to be aired out in Spain.
Literature, no doubt. Reading and writing. I also like maths and physics. Oh, and ancient cultures.
>Hobbies
Reading, no doubt.
Someone with similar interests that wants to chat for a while? I just don't have that much time to spend with social circles irl, so i'm trying to meet some new people online, hopefully they have some similar interests, but it isn't a must. Laid back chill persons are a plus.

I'm not that good at handling groups of people at once and defintely don't have the time to see every message, so i'll just leave my kik here for whoever wants to talk to me.

kik: DagazSowilo
>>
>>24949882
>>24949595
Neat. How friendly and welcoming is the group? I'm tempted to join, but other groups I've joined from /soc/ tend to give you the cold shoulder until you're truly "in" and that makes me cautious.
>>
>>24949936
We try our best, granted you always have to keep in mind it is a /soc/ group at the end of the day.
If you pardon the quiet times and try your best, we'll always do our best too.
>>
>>24945237
>Basic Info - ASL
22/F/Nevada
>Fave Movies/Music/Shows
Life is Beautiful/Modest Mouse (music taste changes every week)/It's Always Sunny, Steven Universe
Medicine stuff I guess, being nice to people. Maybe sounds lame. I fucking love doggos.
>Hobbies?
Music, vidya, liftin, camping
Just conversations and general memeing I guess.
>>
>Basic Info - ASL
28/F/PA
>Fave Movies/Music/Shows
Movies: Lotr/Gladiator/13th Warrior/Brotherhood of the Wolf
Music: Post-rock, aggrotech, an embarrassing amount of 90s pop.
Shows: GoT, Westworld, Millenium, Don't Trust the Bitch in Apt 23
Books. Writing, editing, making, publishing, preserving. Stories. Making sure stories read decently. Getting people excited about reading.
>Hobbies?
Writing, researching spooky shit, etc.
Good conversation. Learning a thing or two. Maybe flirting cause god knows I'm up late and single af.

kik: utlanning
>>
>Basic Info - ASL
26/F/Utah

>Fave Movies/Music/Shows
Movies - Alien series. Iron Man series. Anchorman. I rarely watch movies so hard to pin down.

Music - Grab Bag. Though I know System of a Down, Static-X, and Powerman 5000 are all dope enough for me to remember their names. Also favorite song after you hear all that rock is Space Oddity just to prove I mean it when I say it's a mixed selection.

Shows - Konosuba. Madoka. Chu2. Rick and Morty. Avatar.

Vidya and animus. Also memes of the dankest calibur.

>Hobbies?
Video games and video games

More friends to play shit with. FFXIV is so fucking boring without someone to queue up with and get on voice chat with. Also ngl, looking for a cutie patooty girlfriend, but I'm super shallow and want one that's also a big video game and anime nerd, too. Finding those that are both into that, gay/bi, and most rarely - actually wanting to date me, is incredibly difficult.
>>
>>24951007
And your KiK is....?
>>
File: verycute.gif (109KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
verycute.gif
109KB, 128x128px
>>24951136
I'm sorry is this a kik thread???????
>>
>>24951139
You're right, it's not. I apologize.
>>
>>24951142
Apologizing. What a beta.

You'd fit right in with the rest of us.
>>
>>24951146
T-thanks you too
>>
>>24951110
I guess I should put in my Discord, just not the numerical tag so you guys can recognize me: Pikana.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1485996731451.jpg (98KB, 1440x1426px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485996731451.jpg
98KB, 1440x1426px
>Basic Info - ASL
20/m/Ca
>Fave Movies/Music/Shows
Scott Pilgrim vs the World, The Witch, City of God, Hot Rod/Kendrick Lamar, Crystal Castles, Titanic Sinclair, Nujabes, Mac DeMarco, Neon Indian, Gorillaz/ Westworld, Rick and Morty, Animals, Portlandia, Community, Tim and Eric ( i honestly watch dank meme comps all day, pls help)
I honestly fucking love Overwatch and wanna be the taledega knights of esports for it
>Hobbies?
I used to make video games as lead designer for a small team, but now I make beats and rap on them every now and then
I'm hoping to befriend some femanons, shoot the shit, talk about depression like we don't give af, flirt, and give me some anime recommendations because I miss that shit
>>
>>24951182
why they gotta be femanons?
don't be on the prowl for pus,we're about friends mang
>>
>>24951296
>don't be on the prowl for pus

Oops
>>
>Basic Info - ASL
23/M/Alabama
>Fave Movies/Music/Shows
I like Seinfeld, various anime, sci fi, horror, and cheesy old action movies. Big classic rock fan, some old metal, and punk
Biology and nature
>Hobbies?
Video games, learning new things, art
>What are you looking for from other nerds
I do not know
>>
File: 1283718923.gif (477KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1283718923.gif
477KB, 810x1080px
>Basic Info - ASL
24/M/Georgia

>Fave Movies/Music/Shows
Movies: Garden of Words, All of the Studio Ghibli films besides Princess Mononoke.
Music: Nujabes, Duster, Two Door Cinema Club, The Wake, most rhythm game music
Shows: Everything on Arconai, political podcasts etc.

Don't know. I just like to help people. Working to become a Biomedical Engineer. I can draw too but I have long since given up on that.

>Hobbies?
Video games and getting back into music. I play fighting games competitively but that's going to end soon.

To drop in and find people I can enjoy being around.
>>
>>24951607
Why specifically mononoke?
>>
>>24952057
I think the theme and animation quality throws me off the most. Every other Studio Ghibli movie is interpretable but Mononoke to me.
>>
The place used to be cool. It got nuked. Place is near empty. I'm going to be staying clear of here.
>>
>>24947459
And no one would say that shit if you didn't orbit every apparent female that stepped in your chat
>>
>>24951296
Hey anon, you gotta a really good point. I'll be on discord and willing to talk to anyone really. I'll be on in like 2 hrs so maybe I'll meet you there!
>>
>>24953043
>talks to a female
>QUIT ORBITING REEEEEEEEEEEE
Nice meme bro
>>
bamp
>>
>>24953350
You literally pm and girl that joins and stalk her like holy shit get a life wander
>>
>>24954741
i've witnessed this too many times in this discord desu
place is pretty empty from the looks of it since there's spin off discords sooo
>>
>>24954741
>>24954840
Whatever you say, bois.
>>
>>24954840
>I have witnessed you private message people

Uh.
>>
Discord?
>>
>22/M/NYC
>Movies and stufff:Neon Genesis Evangelion, Atlanta, Steven U, Tarantino, Over the Garden Wall, Kiki's Delivery Service, True Detective
>Passions: Photography, gamedev, general cool shit
>Hobbies: oh wait
>Someone chillin, let's show eachother new stuff
>>
>28/M/ Puerto Rico
>Fave Movies/Music/Shows
V for Vendetta, Hugo, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. SOAD, Stone Sour, Anything funny, also game music. Rwby, Red vs Blue, Who's Line is it Anyways, The Daily Show, @Midnight, Last Week Tonight.
For now, making people smile and laugh. Being able to enjoy the simple things. Games, E-Sports, making comedy, hugs, love.
>Hobbies?
I dance randomly, do song improvs, play games with friends, narrate some League in my island, do MC for eSports events.
Light, respectable conversations. Sharing the things we like, and being open to seeing/reading them. Memes are good. Probably learn a language or two, even send voice messages or talk through Discord. Who knows? I'm kind of a bit old fashioned, and trying to learn of this media-heavy world.
>>
>>24955353
It's like skype but doesn't give you aids
>>
Gonna give this a try I guess

18/m/Missouri
>faves
I like a lot of anime. Enjoy the league, archer and some other shows. Listen to basically all music but doom metal is my fav
>hobbies/passions
I enjoy lifting, Vidya, cars, dnd.
>looking for
Friends mostly. Just people to talk to.
>>
>>24955559
Kik? Discord? Skype?
>>
>Basic Info - ASL
19/m/Phoenix arizona
>Fave Movies/Music/Shows
Movies- any harry Potter and the maze runner series. Music-melanie Martinez, emo shit,dubstep, and classic hip hop.shows- boondocks, lethal weapon, and supernatural
Cars girls work and my schooling
>Hobbies?
Working on cars, reading books, and listening to music
More friends desu
>>
Praise Knox, Slayer of Nerd
>>
>asl
19 M US(OR)
>fave movies/music/shows
Mostly action or comedy movies. Rock, metal, d&b, chillout, synth, jazz, sometimes classical/orchestra.
>passions/hobbies
Video games mostly, pixel art, space stuff, anime and touhou stuff, lovecraftian stories, computer engineering, cats are nice.
>looking for?
Anyone who shares any of those interest who'd like to talk about stuff and life. I'm open to conversation.
>contact
Kik: Aki leaf
Discord: Redleaf#0001
>>
File: 1486783305272.jpg (26KB, 274x321px) Image search: [Google]
1486783305272.jpg
26KB, 274x321px
>20/M/UK
>Movies:
The Lord of The Rings, Koyaanisqatsi, Trainspotting, American Beauty
>Music:
Bathory, Boards of Canada, Bach
>Shows:
Cowboy Bebop, Dexter
>Hobbies:
Film photography, web design/dev, reading, drawing shit, vidya
>What are you looking for?
I don't know
>>
>>24955758
whatever you say, pal-o
>>
>24/m/brasil
>films: face of another; the good, the bad and the ugly/ music: classical music, stereolab, techno, ambient music
>passions: music, chemistry, vidya
>hobby: learning cello
>what are you looking for from other nerds? sociability, slow paced chat, little to zero meme spam
>>
File: 1487656819358.png (550KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1487656819358.png
550KB, 700x700px
>20/m/Louisiana
>Fave Movies/Music/Shows
The Big Lebowski, Star Wars, Comic books Hip-Hop/Rap, Trailer Park Boys
Computrons and Vidya games
>Hobbies?
I collect figures and play vidya
Vidya pals and intense political debates pic related
>>
>>24957749
Also - I am UgnyWugny pretty much anywhere on the internet.
>>
>19/m/USA
>Movie: Battle of Britain
>Music: don't really have a favorite
>TV show: Legend of the Galactic Heroes
I want to be a doctor some day
>Hobbies?
Gunpla, vidya, watching the occasional animu, reading
Fun conversations
>>
>>24955237
When girls complain in voice and text, sometime son other servers about the creepy owner of this one pming them. Some of those chatlogs are revolting
>>
File: space ladies.jpg (118KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
space ladies.jpg
118KB, 894x894px
It's been cool to see chat this active again!
It's been awhile.
>>
File: 1487279524012.png (544KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
1487279524012.png
544KB, 500x730px
>>24958639
>dat pic
>>
>>24958869
All of that and more in #lewd-chat
Btw #super-lewd / #2lewd is back
>>
File: IMG_0227.png (568KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0227.png
568KB, 500x382px
>20/m/usa
>Music: Elliott Smith, John Fahey
>Passion/Hobby: playing guitar and writing songs
>Looking for: people to talk to
>>
File: 1374262634675.jpg (159KB, 648x906px) Image search: [Google]
1374262634675.jpg
159KB, 648x906px
>Basic Info - ASL
21 - M - Far Away

>Fave Movies/Music/Shows
Dont watch many movies but mostly 90s and 80s stuff. Monster movies.
Music: Eurobeat, Vaporwave, Funkwave and Futurewave (Also Chiptunes)
Shows: Anything with Gordon Ramsay

Videogames and Retrovideogames.

>Hobbies?
Retro-vidya (playing and a little bit of collecting too)
Drawing
PC Building and Electronic gadgets.

Friends, perhaps even a love interest maybe? who knows.
>>
>>24958266
Post the chatlogs then. It's kind of annoying when people drop in to warn people about someone and provide absolutely zero evidence.
>>
>>24959304
I ain't even gonna lie, I'm p cringe, but I don't harass women.
I just shitpost a lot, you can even watch me doing it now lmao
>>
>>24945237
>19/m/central cal
>fave movies/music/shows
End of Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, other normie stuff like BB, GoT

I don't have any music taste :x

>Passions

None. I keep changing my mind about what I want to do. A month ago I wanted to be an engineer, now I'm considering psychology, idfk anymore.

>Hobbies

Vidya and anime. I play too much OW.

Friends, hopefully people who I could eventually meet up with.

discord is neetbux#2544
>>
>>24951182
What's your discord? I'd love a new OW bud.
>>
>>24946003
Hmm, I'll bite. why not. not like we all dont want more friends in life.
>>
File: IMG_1463.jpg (69KB, 376x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1463.jpg
69KB, 376x400px
>23/M/NC
>Movies: Any Clint Eastwood Movies
> Music: Rock, shitty rap
>Passions: Curently trying to rebuild my gpa after a disaster of a semester/ Microbiology
>Hobbies: MTG mostly and horticulture
>What am I looking for?: Just want to meet new people.
>>
>>24959389
I'll jump back on the discord today around like 10 am if you're down anon! I came in a couple days ago as Mike. Everyone was really friendly, so props to the mods
>>
File: 266737.jpg (25KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
266737.jpg
25KB, 360x360px
>A/S/L
21 / M / Near Montreal, Quebec

>Sexual Orientation
Straight

>Relationship Status
:^)

>Text / Mic / Cam
Yes, maybe probably yeah, I'm too shy for this

>Favorite Music
While I present myself as a metalhead, my music tastes are all over the place. Apart for my usual Power and Folk Metal, I also listen to a lot of cute japanese music and central asian folk/pop music. Right now, I'm in a Eurobeat/Billy Talent/World Order mood.

>Favorite Movies
Almost exclusively Sci-fi, nowadays. I really like stuff like District 9, Interstellar, The Martian, Pacific fucking Rim.

>Favorite TV Shows
Anime, yo. I particularly love cute moe, cute girls doing cute things, nothing happens slice of life type shows. My goal in life is to have seen them all. My favourite ones are Yuru Yuri, Sansha Sanyou, GochiUsa and, for those airing this season, Maidragon, Gabriel Dropout and Demi-chan wa Kataritai.

>Favourite Vidya
The Legend of Dragoon, Lost Odyssey, Ratchet and Clank series, FF9.

>Interests
Linguistics, Geography, Science, Japan, Anime, Metal

>What languages do you speak?
Fluent in both French and English, but slowly learning Japanese.

>What are you looking for?
People to talk and be disgusting weebs with. Metalheads too.

>What are you not looking for?
Spooky ghosts.

>Picture of You
I'm shy. Have a cute anime girl, instead.

>Contact info
Kik: TheCutestLoli
Discord: CutestLoli#7729
>>
>>24958266
What would be a better one for a nerdy person looking to spend time with other nerdy people, then?
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.